NWWmbers is WWiwwains Game ThWWead

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
when i first got it, i wore it on my forehead to scare off the bad guys :heckyeah:
I interpreted this as a shield and would have protected you from a night kill/cult conversion

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
And I knew SAR was a hider because I was redirected off of PSV onto SAR but shot fluff instead.
I designed SAR’s role from the ground up, and then halfway through the game it hit me that she was literally just a hider. :eggface:

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
oh god I haven't seen that emoji used since when Lawpy used it when I talked about AM whipping me, and now I'm unhappy I thought of that so I'm sharing my unhappiness with all of you, you're welcome

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
PSV I was thinking all game about how you said you'd get True's alignment "tomorrow" and then suddenly got everything right at EOD.

And and and.... how you kept forgetting to say anyone's alignments until I asked for it.. the one piece of information that would be most important to a villager.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
PSV I was thinking all game about how you said you'd get True's alignment "tomorrow" and then suddenly got everything right at EOD.

And and and.... how you kept forgetting to say anyone's alignments until I asked for it.. the one piece of information that would be most important to a villager.
Yeah, I had to wait until Santy told me lol

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 user

Yeah, I think what we intended was for me to give the results in the night, and then psv give the result the following day. But she claimed it after I gave it to her (After EoD) so that complicated things a little bit oof

• Okay...
  • Hmm
I think I could say my role was one of the most useful for cults but I didn't play a very... ProCult game even if I was helping since I was wary of cult ****ery with me because I was 3P ooof

• Angry
  • Care
  • Okay...
Reactions: 4 users
I think I could say my role was one of the most useful for cults but I didn't play a very... ProCult game even if I was helping since I was wary of cult ****ery with me because I was 3P ooof
Yes, Santy decided to play an extremely cruel joke on me where he fauxjo'd that his actions had stumped me and killed us all.
Me and Sporty got decidedly not faux-mad at him.

• Care
  • Okay...
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Yes, Santy decided to play an extremely cruel joke on me where he fauxjo'd that his actions had stumped me and killed us all.
Me and Sporty got decidedly not faux-mad at him.
It would be totally deserved if I got bussed after that tbhtbh

• Haha
  • Okay...
The ultimate plot twist lmao .

That remainds me that I have to talk about editing post with game related stuff. I think that should be banned still . More on that tomorrow

• Okay...
  • Hmm
So all of AM's stuff about having trapped the stumper and ended night was just fully off the mark, right?

Santy it was funny, I thought your pushes on me were sus, but I also couldn't really blame you for not finding me Villa when I wasn't Villa until day 4.

• Haha
So all of AM's stuff about having trapped the stumper and ended night was just fully off the mark, right?
No. She fully vainilliced me, so I couldnt stump more people after her

• Hmm
I don't think she claimed the night cancel?

In any case, she did ooze vanilla all over the stumper with her death. Santy was permanently unable to kill after her.

Santy it was funny, I thought your pushes on me were sus, but I also couldn't really blame you for not finding me Villa when I wasn't Villa until day 4.
I think you had *really* good reads!
If you had somewhat more of a presence in threat you would be a real threat tbh.

I think you were kinda absent first two days so that was unfortunate (for you, not me)

#####
6k posts y’all wack y’all wild but yanno what have a great time k
#####

• Haha
  • Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Oh this reminds me
That reminds me...
1669957199354.png

• Haha
  • Okay...
Not an interpretation. A total understanding from several in-depth discussions with the mods prior to enacting my plan.
This was a ****ing lie :laugh:

And we were in VC when she posted it, and I about died laughing when I called her out on it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I think you had *really* good reads!
If you had somewhat more of a presence in threat you would be a real threat tbh.

I think you were kinda absent first two days so that was unfortunate (for you, not me)

I was wolfing in my other game, so that was taking a lot more of my attention in the early going :D

• Care
Endgame

Also Dead is
@supershorty who…
Village- Could have been resurrected at any time, if she’d been given an angry react from @Animal Midwife

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11 users