NWWmbers is WWiwwains Game ThWWead

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What do you think now?
Mel being a jester leaves us mostly where we were. But you being so quick to take credit for shading him makes me think you didn't know it was fake.

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
So I ate the cobbler and it's striking back. And wasn't even that good. :mad:
Aaaaaanyway definitely yeeting Nate tomorrow, but I'm intrigued to see more of a discussion on True.
I am currently consuming a large quantity of cheeseball so I will likely join you in upsetti stomach land soon

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Village: April, Santy, PSV
Village lean: Barks, SAR
Neutral: AM
Wolf lean: Sporty, True
POE: Nate, Clem

AM pushed 2 of the wolves, so she is not a packmate of Fluff and MKG. But I am getting increasingly concerned that she is not village, especially with her posts today. I'm keeping my eye on her and I urge the rest of the village to do so as well.

AM pushed 2 of the wolves, so she is not a packmate of Fluff and MKG. But I am getting increasingly concerned that she is not village, especially with her posts today. I'm keeping my eye on her and I urge the rest of the village to do so as well.
>imagine not only demoting me to but also demoting SAR and Barks

• Hmm

Why is Sporty a wolf lean?

Do you mean promoting? Because they both moved more village since my last reads list
Isn't this your last readslist?
potentialsheltervet- village
justafluff- wolfy side of neutral
genny- village side of neutral
Aprilthearab- village
Santygrass- village side of neutral
Melchizedek- neutral
Clem J- wolfy side of neutral
NateTheLesser- neutral
DVMDream- neutral
SportPonies- wolfy side of neutral
Barkley13- neutral
SARdoghandler- village side of neutral
JustPaws- wolfy side of neutral

Cool, lots of neutrals and some slight leans

• Hmm
Inb4 Nate gets yeeted, flips wolf and Mel calls me a wolf for not having my vote on Nate

giphy.gif

I hear there's a Surrvivor's of Mel support group. It meets in my pocket biweekly. Bring something to share emotionally and food wise too.

• Care
Why is Sporty a wolf lean?
Nothing has moved her more village in my mind. She also is one of the people who is still pretty compatible with MKG and Fluff. Catching the rojo was a point in her direction, but unfortunately it was a fauxjo.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing has moved her more village in my mind. She also is one of the people who is still pretty compatible with MKG and Fluff. Catching the rojo was a point in her direction, but unfortunately it was a fauxjo.
Yeah it would definitely look better for her if she'd been catching a real rojo, but it's still a lot of effort when gif restricted if she knew it was fake. Not sure I'd bother as long as somebody else saw it.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I went back and read through my argument with DVMD and she lied to me about how her ability worked the whole time. Honestly, I'm just proud of myself for not going full-on thunderdome. It doesn't matter anymore since she's whatever the stump master affiliation is but it's vindicating that I was being called a dense idiot simply for not buying into the lies.

• Hmm
This is the most painful part of the game, when all we can do is sit on our thumbs and wait to find out what kind of chaos went on at night.

• Care
I went back and read through my argument with DVMD and she lied to me about how her ability worked the whole time. Honestly, I'm just proud of myself for not going full-on thunderdome. It doesn't matter anymore since she's whatever the stump master affiliation is but it's vindicating that I was being called a dense idiot simply for not buying into the lies.

I definitely did not. I was a fruit vendor who could send fruit but had no idea what the fruit actually did. I wasn't told by mods what it did.

Which is exactly what I've said the entire game. Please show with quotes where my lie is?

(The part about my saying grapes would hospitalize or protect based on affiliation, I made VERY CLEAR that was MY suggestion to the mods in a joking manner. I do that every time I have a role where what my role does isn't clarified by the mods. Might as well have some fun.)

Someone grasping for straws here.

Reactions: 2 users

PSV also posted my role and affiliation on thread after day close yesterday. Which showed me as villager and fruit vendor.

Did you just ignore her posts?

PSV also posted my role and affiliation on thread after day close yesterday. Which showed me as villager and fruit vendor.

Did you just ignore her posts?
I already talked to her about it being preflip, not current flip. It's fine though. Tonight will be good.

• Wow
  • Hmm
Night 3

bloomfield hills wtf GIF

Things could have been a lot worse. Or, a lot better. Depends on your perspective really.

What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything? It is an age-old question. One to ponder, but not too long, lest you lose your mind, or perhaps have it taken from you. True, there are consequences for every action, but there are also consequences for inaction. One moment you're contemplating your purpose, the next, your purpose is death.

@Barkley13 , who was #42, JOAT, and had to use each of her abilities by night 3 or else she would die. Her abilities were Inverted PGO, Miller/Hirsute, and Doppelganger.

Someone was prowling around with a chainsaw again last night, determined to cut down one particularly tasty tree. A sticky substance oozed out and formed a massive puddle on the ground where she had been cut down. Gross.

@Animal Midwife , who was [REDACTED]

Breaking News!

Paige: Well Tom, it's 11 o'clock somewhere, and boy do we have a doozy of a news update for the folks at home. The autopsy reports are back.
Tom: Oh I have been waiting with bated breath for this!
Paige: While some reports are still incomplete, there were two that were re-examined by a real expert, and found to have been completely falsified on initial submission!
Tom: Goodness! This changes everything!
Paige: It certainly does Tom, it certainly does.
Tom: Has the perpetrator of the false reports been found?
Paige: Unfortunately no, they are still at large. But hopefully, with this new, accurate information, we will be able to find them and the true culprit behind the mysterious disappearances that keep happening, and perhaps even stop the other nefarious activities that have been occurring at night.
Tom: Other nefarious activities? Is there something happening besides the disappearances and the falsified reports? I did hear some rumors about shady solicitors...
Paige: Well that is all we have time for in this special report, we will be back with more news at some indeterminate time in the future, if we live that long!

It is now Day 4. Deadline is TOMORROW, 11/29/22, at 10pm EST.

9 players remain

3. @potentialsheltervet
5. @Truenamer
8. @Aprilthearab
9. @alleycat03
touching grass. @Santygrass
pumpkin spice. @Clem J
>. @NateTheLesser
14. @SportPonies
17. @SARdoghandler

Dead
20. @Lawpy - #0: Village Seer
utc. @supershorty - #1: No Angry Apoptosis
7. @Viscernable - #9000: Miller Mass Redirector
15. @samac - #214 PMer Cupid
19. @mkg323 - #100 Innocent Child + Selective Day Inverse PGO
18. @JustPaws - #9 Jester Treestump
4. @justafluff - #6 A Soul for A Soul: Random Resurrection
#4: I'm always number 4. @DVMDream - [Redacted]
#1. @Melchizedek - #8 Alpha Jester Treestump
6. @genny - #3 Village Treestump
16. @Barkley13 - #42, JOAT
1. @Animal Midwife - [Redacted]

Tots
1. @WorthlessOxygen
2. @kaydubs

Last edited:
  • Hmm
  • Wow
I friggin love this game

• Haha
  • Love
  • Angry
19 15 4 15 23 5 1 3 20 21 1 12 12 25 8 1 22 5 23 15 12 22 5 19 9 14 20 8 9 19 7 1 13 5?

• Hmm
9 players remain

3. @potentialsheltervet
5. @Truenamer
8. @Aprilthearab
9. @alleycat03
touching grass. @Santygrass
pumpkin spice. @Clem J
>. @NateTheLesser
14. @SportPonies
17. @SARdoghandler