***Official 2017 GPR/AEGD Interviews/Match/Non-Match Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any word from any CA AEGDs, specifically any NYU Lutheran ones or VA Long Beach?

Members don't see this ad.

received GPR interview invitation today from UNC chapel hills on either Nov 11 or Nov 18.

received rejection from Swedish medical GPR and VA Houston GPR some time last week

Members don't see this ad :)
Any news from VA San Fran, VA Sacramento, VA Long Beach, VA Palo Alto, VA Denver, Univ Washington, or VA Puget Sound?

Also VA Portland - I know some interviews have gone out, any news of "batches" of invites still coming?

Anyone received interview invitation or heard anything from MGH/Harvard GPR?

Members don't see this ad :)
Illinois Masonic Advocate called for interviews. They are November 20. Sounded like they're just doing one batch?

Augusta interview offer yesterday; Seminole FL offered on 10/13 - my two most recent but received more earlier this month.

I also received a call from NYU Bellevue GPR today.

when your classmate submits pass later than you and hears back from a program you've been waiting on :(

Anyone hear anything back yet from UT San Antonio regarding acceptances?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Any word on Minnesota GPR programs?

I got an invite for the HCMC program on 9/12 for a few dates but no word on the other two...

Received interviews for:
HCMC MN
NYU Mounds view MN
Denver health
Omaha-non-match
Request for more info: Uni MN

Interviews that went out that are currently not on the thread:
LMC UCSF AEGD
University of Colorado GPR
UOP AEGD

Anybody hear from the other NYU Lutheran programs in California?

Anyone heard from Washington VA Puget?

Anyone has any info on Uconn or Rochester ?????

Rochester AEGD for internationals? They sent out close 150 invites, I would follow the international thread for Rochester. I believe UCONN should start sending out soon, according to last year's thread someone heard back on 10/27. Hope that helps.

UCSF GPR sent out emails stating completed applications and has started reviewing.

Some of the interviews I know are out (not sure if previously mentioned) are U of Oklahoma, UAB, UOP, Idaho State, LMC Foundry, Carilion Clinic, Birmingham VA, SLC VA, Buffalo VA.

I believe all acceptance calls for UTHSCSA went out this past Friday.

Still waiting to hear back from DC VA and Orlando VA.

Last edited:
@Mueco I'm waiting on DC VA also. Fingers crossed they haven't sent invites out yet. Haven't heard anyone getting invited.

@Mueco I'm waiting on DC VA also. Fingers crossed they haven't sent invites out yet. Haven't heard anyone getting invited.

Actually, guy from my class heard from DC VA some time within the past 3 weeks, I think? I believe his interview's on Nov 11th.

Others I've heard that haven't been mentioned yet: VA Milwaukee/Green Bay, LMC Phoenix, LMC Arizona (Tuscon)

Actually, guy from my class heard from DC VA some time within the past 3 weeks, I think? I believe his interview's on Nov 11th.

Others I've heard that haven't been mentioned yet: VA Milwaukee/Green Bay, LMC Phoenix, LMC Arizona (Tuscon)
Crosses off list =*( sad face

Interviews sent out yesterday:
Oregon Health & Science GPR
Alameda Health System AEGD

Please what do you mean by data verification? are they ask for any data or what? please response

They just ask you to verify your name and the PASS data, that's pretty much it.

Anyone has received interview invitation from University of Washington GPR? they said they will release the result in the week of Oct 26.