***Official 2017 GPR/AEGD Interviews/Match/Non-Match Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any word from Tufts AEGD or any MA sites?

Members don't see this ad.

Any word from Tufts AEGD or any MA sites?
Boston university aegd closing its doors after this year so go ask for your money back.
Lmc MA sites usually get back to you around thanksgiving and interviews are basically whenever you can get there before rank deadline.

LMC Seattle-Neighborhood Healthcare they just emailed me this afternoon.

There are two interview dates 12/14 and 12/21.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone got interview invitation from UCLA GPR or GPR in Boston area?

Reactions: 1 user
Boston university aegd closing its doors after this year so go ask for your money back.
Lmc MA sites usually get back to you around thanksgiving and interviews are basically whenever you can get there before rank deadline.
Ahh I see. Thanks for the info

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you actually know of someone who got the invitation because when I called some days back they said they are still reviewing application and will send invitations just before thanksgiving . I was hoping to hear from them .

Do you actually know of someone who got the invitation because when I called some days back they said they are still reviewing application and will send invitations just before thanksgiving . I was hoping to hear from them .

I got one from them. Maybe they will send out more -- no idea.

Anyone know if the University of Minnesota has given out interview invites yet for their GPR?

Last edited:
LAC+USC GPR just sent out interview invites for Dec 12 and 14

random but is there a list that states which GPR/AEGD sites require a license? The pass website wasn't very clear at times

Just received an interview for Einstein in Philadelphia if anyone applied there

University of Colorado Denver sent out GPR interview invitation today for Nov 22 and Dec 6th. Anyone knows anything about the program and is willing to share?

Also anyone knows anything about UCLA GPR program (interview invitation received last Friday)?

many thanks and good luck everyone !!

Minneapolis VA called for interview yesterday!! Options are Dec 2 and Dec 6!!!

UCLA GPR interviews are on 12/14/16 and 12/22/16. I just got my invitation today.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard from these programs for interviews? If so, when and how did you hear (email, call, etc.)?

-UNLV GPR
-SLC VA Hospital GPR

Last edited:
SLC VA GPR interview in September. Received invitation via email in August.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Has anyone heard from these programs for interviews? If so, when and how did you hear (email, call, etc.)?

-San Diego VA Hospital GPR
-Rancho Los Amigos GPR
-UNLV GPR
-SLC VA Hospital GPR

i hope you restored that tooth on the x ray!

i hope you restored that tooth on the x ray!

I extracted it. The patient had it previously treated by another dentist and it was not restorable. I just thought it was a cool radiograph of #30 with 3 roots.

Last edited:
I just heard from San Diego VA GPR. Their interview days are:

12/13/16 AM
12/20/16 AM/PM
12/21/16 PM
1/5/17 AM/PM

Anyone receive any updates? I know several programs have said they would let applicants know prior to Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
The day before thanksgiving will be a terrible day to get bad news if that's the case. I'll eat my weight in turkey :)

Yeah I agree. But at least it will be a great excuse to eat too much

Last edited:
Any news from VA San Fran, VA Sacramento, VA Long Beach, VA Palo Alto, VA Denver, Univ Washington, or VA Puget Sound?

Also VA Portland - I know some interviews have gone out, any news of "batches" of invites still coming?
I have an interview at VA Portland Dec 2nd. Any word about that program?