Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm not sure how to PM you - would you mind sending me a PM so we can get a message thread started? Sorry and thank you!!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi, I'm not sure how to PM you - would you mind sending me a PM so we can get a message thread started? Sorry and thank you!!
Hi all, and congratulations to those with interviews. I just wanted to offer my service to those preparing for interviews. I was fortunate enough to have success in last years cycle, and feel like it’s only right that I pay it forward. I feel like it would be more helpful to discuss specific program interviews, so I’m going to post a list of some of the schools I interviewed with that I remember well. If you would like advice on any of these programs, PM me and I’ll try to be as specific as possible.
1. Tufts
2. USC
3. Michigan
4. UCSF
5. Loma Linda
6. BU
7. Bon Secours
This is not all the schools I interviewed with, I’m excluding some for anonymity reasons. If anyone has any general questions feel free to PM me as well.
sameI tried to PM you however it said not allowed!
Has anyone heard from Jacobi, st Barbanas, montefiore?
I talked to someone at Montefiore earlier this week and they said they hadn't heard from the program director yet about who to send invites to. And they always need 2 business days notice from the director before they can send out the invites.Has anyone heard from Jacobi, st Barbanas, montefiore?
Hi all, and congratulations to those with interviews. I just wanted to offer my service to those preparing for interviews. I was fortunate enough to have success in last years cycle, and feel like it’s only right that I pay it forward. I feel like it would be more helpful to discuss specific program interviews, so I’m going to post a list of some of the schools I interviewed with that I remember well. If you would like advice on any of these programs, PM me and I’ll try to be as specific as possible.
1. Tufts
2. USC
3. Michigan
4. UCSF
5. Loma Linda
6. BU
7. Bon Secours
This is not all the schools I interviewed with, I’m excluding some for anonymity reasons. If anyone has any general questions feel free to PM me as well.
Hi Rumple
Thanks for coming out with a helping hand.. just received a call from some of the schools you mentioned.. would greatly appreciate any help in understanding how the interview process works..
Have you tried calling? I called the other day to switch dates and they had some availabilities. 🙂Still looking for someone to switch interview days for NYU Langone - Brooklyn. I am on November 8th and need to switch to November 7th.
Please, please let me know if you can help me out!
I received a rejection letter from Nicklaus Children's Hospital this morning. Literally the title of the attached letter is "Rejection letter." Anyone else write out detailed pros and cons of each school you extern at/interview with?
They are lagging. Hopefully they send invites this week!Any updates from the following programs?
Texas A&M University College of Dentistry
Boston University Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine
St.Louis
Maybe they ran out of money againHas anyone received any additional information from UW after the interview invitation? Haven’t heard a peep and am trying to make travel arrangements


Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.