**Official Class of 2021 Thread** !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
joseph-dreamcoat-1.jpg

I mean, just go all out in that case.
LOL that's literally gonna be me

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you into sci-fi space shows, The Expanse is really good.

Reactions: 1 users
For those of you into sci-fi space shows, The Expanse is really good.
Can't agree enough! Im on the second season and the world is so immersive. First couple episodes are real slow but the picture starts coming together and it's quite an adventure.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you into drama/soaps/reality TV, CNN is really good today.

Reactions: 8 users
For those of you into drama/soaps/reality TV, CNN is really good today.
Pretty funny how they complained for 7 years but didn't actually have a rational plan to fix what they consider an abomination.

Reactions: 6 users
Pretty funny how they complained for 7 years but didn't actually have a rational plan to fix what they consider an abomination.
Which surprised literally no one.

Edit: I feel like they intentionally proposed a doomed replacement bill for the ACA, so they can say they "tried" and blame the demo resistance, and then just reform ACA like everyone wanted to anyways.

Last edited:
I still can't get over the fact that so many people who wanted to repeal Obamacare didn't know that ACA is the same thing.

C1v5mybUcAAu2_W.jpg:large

Reactions: 12 users
I still can't get over the fact that so many people who wanted to repeal Obamacare didn't know that ACA is the same thing.

C1v5mybUcAAu2_W.jpg:large

Lmfao! "I would have deleted my who Facebook account by now" hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
teehee I made my joke before the real drama unraveled honay! this is insane!

it's ludicrous. the only reason they wanted to repeal the ACA is because it was created by Obama, a man they despise. Governing out of spite...pathetic.

Last edited:
If anyone is wondering whether to play Nier: Automata or not, it has my good-time guarantee. Fun stuff. Good story.

okay, im seriously angry about this ISP bill. wtf Republicans. :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
I think the "You dense mother****er" meme is probably one of my all time favorites. Always makes me chuckle

what is up with this update look for the forums???o_O

After enduring a roller coaster of emotions (they sent me a rejection email, then called 5 min later to say it was an accident), I just received my FIRST MD ACCEPTANCE and can finally join this thread. So happy to be here folks, Class of 2021!!!!

Reactions: 19 users
After enduring a roller coaster of emotions (they sent me a rejection email, then called 5 min later to say it was an accident), I just received my FIRST MD ACCEPTANCE and can finally join this thread. So happy to be here folks, Class of 2021!!!!

Congratulations @whitesheep12

Welcome to the.....fold.

We demand a meme! (And congrats!!:clap:)

Reactions: 3 users

Congratulations!

I think you deserve a scholarship for pain and suffering.

schools that invite you to submit an app for their master's programs two seconds after they reject you are a special kind of mean

even though I know they mostly mean well

I just recently found this thread after perusing sdn. Happy to say I have 2 MD acceptances. Way better than I ever would have imagined! I'm glad the cycle has been treating you all well.

Reactions: 7 users
You're not in until we see a meme

Reactions: 4 users
Me after waiting all cycle to join this thread

gifs count as memes, yes? (pls accept me)
PROCESSING MEME
IT'S AN "OLDER" MEME SIR BUT IT CHECKS OUT

I've been lurking on this thread for a while, and thought I'd join in!
ine-imorphi-i-didnt-become-a-doctor-for-the-money-459035.png

Reactions: 4 users
Completed my background check and Health requirements today!

Yay nothing left to do

Completed my background check and Health requirements today!

Yay nothing left to do

I should start getting around doing my health requirements ........... And my taxes ............

I should start getting around doing my health requirements ........... And my taxes ............
Pro tip: be completely broke and have 0 income and you don't have to pay taxes!

Reactions: 7 users

Last edited:
I posted this in the "things to buy before med school" thread, but I thought I'd post it here too. I just bough a pair of figs scrubs for work and they are the most comfortable thing I've ever worn. I would definitely recommend getting some before school starts.

blink twice if they're paying you over 100 bucks

Reactions: 8 users
curious, for those of u relocating, have you looked into a new dentist/ primary care doctor?