**Official Class of 2021 Thread** !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm currently at work in the ER and the doctor I'm working with has been here for 2 hours and we've seen 2 patients. Emergency Medicine is currently at the top of my residency choice list.
I'm an insomniac so the fact that there is a specialty willing to pay me more to be awake at night, which I usually am anyway, is why EM is on my radar...but the hold derm currently has on me is strong.

And get Netters when school starts and Gray's anatomy :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm an insomniac so the fact that there is a specialty willing to pay me more to be awake at night, which I usually am anyway, is why EM is on my radar...but the hold derm currently has on me is strong.

And get Netters when school starts and Gray's anatomy :)
Haha I thought I was the only person who actually enjoyed night shifts, glad to find someone else.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm currently at work in the ER and the doctor I'm working with has been here for 2 hours and we've seen 2 patients. Emergency Medicine is currently at the top of my residency choice list.

Oooh me too! I'm literally at work in the ED too and it's super slow. I wonder if you are my coworker....

Oooh me too! I'm literally at work in the ED too and it's super slow. I wonder if you are my coworker....
Hahaha that would be quite the coincidence. Also you just said the forbidden word so you should be expecting 10 traumas and a STEMI in the next few minutes

Members don't see this ad :)
Hahaha that would be quite the coincidence. Also you just said the forbidden word so you should be expecting 10 traumas and a STEMI in the next few minutes

Overhead speaker just now: New EMS arrival room 111 level 1

F@#$!

Yeah, ER can be... Dare I say the word... Slow.

But it can also be insanely busy, like when your entire waiting room is full, all your beds in the ER and rest of the hospital are full and you are seeing patient after patient fast-track style.

ER seems too much like food service for my liking. More skilled labor of course, but the looking at the line/waiting room hoping people don't arrive in droves still haunts me.

Yeah, ER can be... Dare I say the word... Slow.

But it can also be insanely busy, like when your entire waiting room is full, all your beds in the ER and rest of the hospital are full and you are seeing patient after patient fast-track style.

Very true. I like it for that very reason.

ER seems too much like food service for my liking. More skilled labor of course, but the looking at the line/waiting room hoping people don't arrive in droves still haunts me.

Also true. Some days are a drag when that line is filled with people who need an urgent care more than emergent care. But I actually get a little adrenaline rush when we are getting slammed with codes and critical patients and being pulled in every direction. But then again I'm only a scribe and just type....

Oh I don't like him much either, I just felt like it fit hahahaha. Kendrick, Cole, and underground rap is where its at.

denzel curry, earl, lupe, ab soul, kendrick, danny brown, mac miller, death grips, RTJ Injury Reserve, Jay Rock, Kanye, Milo, Schoolboy Q, Vince Staples!

Btw, check out the line up for rolling loud. its insane

is everyone else entertaining themselves with reading all these threads and posts by all these recently unbanned SDN members? i'm slightly confused why they're back tho...is it a 1 day deal? regardless, i'm enjoying my saturday night.

is everyone else entertaining themselves with reading all these threads and posts by all these recently unbanned SDN members? i'm slightly confused why they're back tho...is it a 1 day deal? regardless, i'm enjoying my saturday night.
Alphabeta is her own parody, honestly. The best though was the "mod fight" although they overdid it a bit but at the start it was hilarious. I think it is some April fools' thing.

denzel curry, earl, lupe, ab soul, kendrick, danny brown, mac miller, death grips, RTJ Injury Reserve, Jay Rock, Kanye, Milo, Schoolboy Q, Vince Staples!

Btw, check out the line up for rolling loud. its insane

I like all those guys except Q and Kanyes newer stuff. IMO his first 3 albums were the greatest. I'm gonna check that out right now. You should check out Common Market, Atmosphere, Mos Def, Talib Qweli, and King Los(The freestyle KING!).

*** Edit***
Wow that is a pretty huge line up for rolling loud!

Alphabeta is her own parody, honestly. The best though was the "mod fight" although they overdid it a bit but at the start it was hilarious. I think it is some April fools' thing.
i just read that mod fight lol...i see that it is all a prank now. oh well, it was still funny!

Hope you have vascular on speed dial.

We ended up flying her to another hospital for vascular surgery, but at one point they life flight team almost couldn't take her as her HR dropped to the 30's :eek:.

In other news, I've also noticed the abundance of trolls on here lately. Conspiracy...I think the mods let them loose as an April Fool's day Joke.

We ended up flying her to another hospital for vascular surgery, but at one point they life flight team almost couldn't take her as her HR dropped to the 30's :eek:.

In other news, I've also noticed the abundance of trolls on here lately. Conspiracy...I think the mods let them loose as an April Fool's day Joke.
I think it is the MODS!!
15838589.jpg

Contrary to what I admit to my family, I think I'm addicted to sdn and need a break lol

Reactions: 3 users
Contrary to what I admit to my family, I think I'm addicted to sdn and need a break lol

its simple. get addicted to drugs so you don't need SDN.

Honestly I feel like if that alert in the top right was any other color besides red, I wouldn't feel as compelled to open the notifications.

Oh sweet baby Jesus you have to tell me where to remove that feature.

for you rick and morty fans, here is a link to the newest episode:

Reactions: 7 users
Just got done watching that. I want that damn schzuan Mulan Sauce!

There's a live action Mulan coming out this year. There's a chance!

Also, this episode was great. Serious drama with humor sprinkled in. That's why I love R&M

There's a live action Mulan coming out this year. There's a chance!

Also, this episode was great. Serious drama with humor sprinkled in. That's why I love R&M
The new Trailer park boys is out on netflix as well.

3 minutes later... 7 pts roll in with trauma, MIs and strokes

Reactions: 2 users
Got my first tattoo last night friends. Thanks to SDN, I made sure I can cover it with sleeves, haha

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 3 users
I got a gift from my mother a little while ago.

What specialty do you guys think she is not-so-subtly trying to get me to go into? One guess.
Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 4.57.00 PM.png

Gotta love her though lol

Reactions: 4 users