**Official Class of 2021 Thread** !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you guys go by yourself usually?
Depends. One school doesn't allow any guests . The other does so my SO might be coming along.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
yup. It's technically my sister's but I'll sneak in a few hours of botw here and there
I was debating getting it but got an xbox 1 instead. Not sure if I made the right choice haha

I was debating getting it but got an xbox 1 instead. Not sure if I made the right choice haha

if u have a good pc, I'd return the xbox. A lot of the good xbox titles ( halo wars 2, gears of war, forza etc) are on the windows 10 store.

My suggestion for the best gaming experience would be a good PC + PS4/Switch.

if u have a good pc, I'd return the xbox. A lot of the good xbox titles ( halo wars 2, gears of war, forza etc) are on the windows 10 store.

Zelda is so goood!!! Never played a Zelda game before but I've poured like 60 hours into BOTW already

I might have to do that. I'm already getting bored with Fallout 4 and battlefield. And there's so many games coming out for the switch

Do you guys go by yourself usually?
bringing my woman...but they made specific mention that it was okay to bring SO cause they have stuff planned for them too. Pretty excited cause its an excuse to go on vacation.

Never played Zelda either...
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Peasants... didnt have a system growing up...not like all you rich folk
I only bought consoles 2-3 generations behind from garage sales for like 2 bucks.

I remember when lunchables used to be what all the cool kids ate. Little did I know my mom's homemade food was the **** and I had it lucky.

Reactions: 1 users
After seeing so many spongebob memes, it is finally time for me to check it out for the first time ever. I can just hear @Healer@1994 telling me how proud he is of me :love:

After seeing so many spongebob memes, it is finally time for me to check it out for the first time ever. I can just hear @Healer@1994 telling me how proud he is of me :love:
Start from the beginning. I doubt many references you'll hear are from later seasons.

Make sure you play Zelda too... Damn near started a war

LOL I need to google zelda first to even know what it is

Just googled it and its ratings are insane. Might just watch that instead. Didn't even know about it till people here talked about it lol
Yes Rick and Morty is where its at... I rewatch seasons that's how good it is

mfw someone says R&M is better than Spongebob

ee9.png

Reactions: 9 users
I haven't seen sponge bob. But, I can objectively say Rick and Morty is better.

>hasn't watched the show
>claims another show is better than it

doesnotcompute.exe

Reactions: 2 users
It's really bothering me how big that was, gonna try to find a better version

Last edited:
Gah this class thread is so good

So much more communal than other class threads

...okay...it's the memes obviously

Reactions: 4 users
also

for those that want to scientifically delve into what made spongebob so powerful as a cartoon and how it LITERALLY PREDICTED MEMES

Reactions: 5 users
also

for those that want to scientifically delve into what made spongebob so powerful as a cartoon and how it LITERALLY PREDICTED MEMES

that part with bill cosby. I'm ded

Spontaneously cancelled everything to visit Nashville and now I'm super salty Vandy didn't like me. That city is AMAZING and the girls aren't bad either

Edley's BBQ nachos alone were worth the 2 all-night drives.

Spontaneously cancelled everything to visit Nashville and now I'm super salty Vandy didn't like me. That city is AMAZING and the girls aren't bad either

Edley's BBQ nachos alone were worth the 2 all-night drives.
Nashville is awesome!! I really wanted some Vandy love too so I could get Hattie B's hot chicken everyday. Plus they're an up and coming hipster coffee town which I loooove too.

Nashville is awesome!! I really wanted some Vandy love too so I could get Hattie B's hot chicken everyday. Plus they're an up and coming hipster coffee town which I loooove too.

That hot chicken tho. Had it for the first time a month ago. Stood in line for an hour. Worth it.

P.S. The location was across the street from a diabetic supply store, the irony of which did not escape me.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 6 users
What the fuk is Mulan McNugget Szechuan Sauce and why do I want some?

What the fuk is Mulan McNugget Szechuan Sauce and why do I want some?
That's what it's all been about Morty. 9 more seasons til I get that McNugget Szechuan Sauce. 97 more years

Reactions: 7 users
That hot chicken tho. Had it for the first time a month ago. Stood in line for an hour. Worth it.

P.S. The location was across the street from a diabetic supply store, the irony of which did not escape me.

There is a cupcake store close to my house. Right next to it is a gym, and three doors down is a dentist. Gets me every single time.

Now you just need a weightwatchers in that strip and you're set.

lmao. It actually had Jenny Craig there as well but they have moved to the other side of the building because their customers actually complained about the temptation of seeing cupcakes right when they walk out :rofl::rofl::rofl:

lmao. It actually had Jenny Craig there as well but they have moved to the other side of the building because their customers actually complained about the temptation of seeing cupcakes right when they walk out :rofl::rofl::rofl:
No way, haha.
A+ location choice

Oh my lawd, I can't believe I waited so long to watch Community. One of the few shows to consistently make me burst out in laughter. Absurd, ironic humor at its best.

Reactions: 5 users