Oh, the Places I've Been WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'd be fine with you never ever ever tallying again. Ever.
Must be a "Wild" story connected to this. can the noobs get a game title to look back on (if we have time)?

Members don't see this ad.

Does @nyanko know the game has started?

I could come off ny. I usually lynch the silent to encourage participation, but dying day 1 when you don't know the game has started could be off putting to her playing in the future.

I'd have to have a reason to vote for someone else, so if someone has any suggestions...

Members don't see this ad :)
Unofficial Spectatortot Lynch Tally

Updating because we've switched pages

sparrow_lily (1) - Ceke
STL (0) -
ny (3) - WZ, crayons, PBC
Blitzen the Reindeer (1) - Snowy
Paws (1) - Cyndia
strider (3) - stl, AM, genny
Crayons (1) - strider
MJ (1) - Paws
Allieh (1) - Lily

12/17 votes
Not Voting: MJ, LIS, Nyanko, Blitzen, allieh

lynch close in 6.25 hours

Check ya votes!

Reactions: 1 user
Unofficial Going on an Adventure Day 1 Lynch Tally

lily (1) - Ceke
STL () -
ny (3) - WZ, crayola, PBC
britzen (1) - Snowy
Paws (1) - Cyndia
crayola (1) - strider
MJ (1) - Paws
allieh (1) - lily

12/17 votes

lynch close in ~ 6.5 hours

giphy.gif

Unofficial Going on an Adventure Day 1 Lynch Tally

lily (1) - Ceke
STL () -
ny (3) - WZ, crayola, PBC
britzen (1) - Snowy
Paws (1) - Cyndia
crayola (1) - strider
MJ (1) - Paws
allieh (1) - lily

12/17 votes

lynch close in ~ 6.5 hours

giphy.gif
I beat ya to it ;)

Reactions: 2 users
Mmm. Maximum dubz saltiness.
would enjoy reading this right now if ochem2 wasn't kicking my butt right now. anyone want to pm outside of WW to work through claisen condensation of esters? not just how does it work but I have a very specific question that google is not answering...

would enjoy reading this right now if ochem2 wasn't kicking my butt right now. anyone want to pm outside of WW to work through claisen condensation of esters? not just how does it work but I have a very specific question that google is not answering...
Nevermind, finally found an image that explains wtf to do with the pentane group

Members don't see this ad :)
also, wtf is a manator?

is this like an animal person thing?
In the noob games, each noob is given a mentor. The mentors took to calling their mentees manatees. And so, the mentors then became known as manators.

Reactions: 3 users
#### lynch mad jack###
For eating popcorn while I got lynched last game, and cuz @Coopah didn't play. If @LetItSnow doesn't check in late today as promised in sign up, I'm lynching him tomorrow.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile

Why? I mean, I don't care if you lynch me, but why me specifically? There are other players (coughNyankocough) that haven't checked in.

Since I noted I'd be gone <before roles had gone out> absence can't have any significant on my role. So why pick me over Nyanko?

Weird, StayP. +1 sketch, because it seems like you're trying for an easy lame vote.

lynch Ceke

I didn't like the stuff about the locations - felt like making more out of it than even remotely made sense. And then vanished. It's weak sketch, but it still smacks of "seem like I'm participating, then vanish" kinda stuff.

I feel like the Nyanko votes are a little sketch. Everybody knows she doesn't show up for a while. And everybody knows she's highly resistant to being forced. So it just smacks of easily, pointless voting.

(Yes, I'm the same person that advocates for lynching her midway through the game just as a precaution.)

Reactions: 3 users
Why? I mean, I don't care if you lynch me, but why me specifically? There are other players (coughNyankocough) that haven't checked in.

Since I noted I'd be gone <before roles had gone out> absence can't have any significant on my role. So why pick me over Nyanko?

Weird, StayP. +1 sketch, because it seems like you're trying for an easy lame vote.
That post was from 8 hrs ago, plus you checked in as promised so you're off my list unless sketchy later. That being said
#####unlynch mad jack
Lynch Crayola#####

lynch stayingpositive

because I spent tonight studying for the navle, and knowing how little I know makes me want to throw a computer at happy phrases like that. :scared:

NAVLE is about the ****tiest method ever for determining how much useful knowledge you have.

Doing screamingly well on NAVLE is like being on of those amazing Trivial Pursuit players - yay, you know a lot of trivia.

That post was from 8 hrs ago, plus you checked in as promised so you're off my list unless sketchy later. That being said
#####unlynch mad jack
Lynch Crayola#####

I'm interested in this unlynch. Why does LIS checking in make MJ no longer your vote choice as opposed to Crayola?

#####unlynch mad jack
Lynch Crayola#####

What does being from 8 hrs ago have to do with anything? It's still weird - there's no rational reason for saying "I'm going to focus on LIS" over Nyanko or any other players who haven't checked in (if there are any).

I mean, if it's just irrational "what the hell, I wanna focus on LIS," ok, fine. But otherwise, it's just sketchy.

I'm happy to be off your list, but you're definitely on mine.

I'm interested in this unlynch. Why does LIS checking in make MJ no longer your vote choice as opposed to Crayola?
MJ was a first day, not much suspicious happening yet vote, though he is awol now. Crayola is sketching me out with liking every single post and unrelated discussion regarding manators etc seems like distraction

MJ was a first day, not much suspicious happening yet vote, though he is awol now. Crayola is sketching me out with liking every single post and unrelated discussion regarding manators etc seems like distraction

That's actually fairly normal of her to like several posts. I don't think it's affiliation-related.

A Tie? :heckyeah: :shifty: Day 1 Lynch Tally

sparrow (1) - Ceke
STL () -
ny (3) - WZ, crayola, pbc
britzen (1) - Snowy
Paws (1) - Cyndia
crayola (2) - strider, paws
mj () -
allieh (1) - sparrow
ceke (1) - lis

13/17 votes
missing: @Mad Jack @nyanko @britzen @allieh8607

@nyanko and @strider144 you're tied for the lead!

lynch close in ~ 3.5 hours

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Think I'll make it a three way tie and #lynch crayola#

Unlynch allieh
Lynch nyan

To break the tie and since allieh has responded.
Crayola reads slight sketch but truthfully has at one point or another in games I've read even when villager. So not quite too sure what to think yet

I feel like the Nyanko votes are a little sketch. Everybody knows she doesn't show up for a while. And everybody knows she's highly resistant to being forced. So it just smacks of easily, pointless voting.

(Yes, I'm the same person that advocates for lynching her midway through the game just as a precaution.)
I can only speak for myself here, but I figure if she does happen to check the thread she's more likely to say *something* if she's got a vote or two than if nobody has said anything about her. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I don't think she typically ignores lynch votes entirely, unless she doesn't check the thread at all.

lynch strider

no real reason, just to get some conversation going and I'd rather lynch them than nyanko at this point

:shifty::heckyeah: A Tie! :heckyeah::shifty: Day 1 Lynch Tally

sparrow (1) - Ceke
STL () -
ny (4) - WZ, crayola, pbc, sparrow
britzen (1) - Snowy
Paws (1) - Cyndia
strider (4) - stl, AM, genny, allieh
crayola (3) - strider, paws, britzen
mj () -
allieh () -
ceke (1) - lis

15/17 votes
missing: MJ, Ny

Ny and Strider you're tied for the lead!

lynch close in ~ 2 hours

giphy.gif

I'm feeling like StayP is sketch too, for already trying to throw lame shade my way.

lynch Ceke

I didn't like the stuff about the locations - felt like making more out of it than even remotely made sense. And then vanished. It's weak sketch, but it still smacks of "seem like I'm participating, then vanish" kinda stuff.

I will say that's pretty classic @Ceke2002 . Although that doesn't mean she isn't sketch. Not sure if she's been a wolf before or not.

lmao. Clearly you haven't played more than like 1/5 of a game with me, ever

unlynch nyanko

lynch StayingPos

I could come back to ny for reasons already stated.

However, I find it odd that StayingPos is calling me out for a question about who's a manator in this game being distracting, but her posting more than once about O Chem of all things, isn't.

Also for trying to make what is known to be my standard gameplay, seem sketch. Yes, I could play normal and be a wolf. But calling normal play anything but normal... sounds like a wolf trying to create suspicion.

LIS also pointed out that StayingPos is making weird choices.

:shifty::heckyeah: A Tie! :heckyeah::shifty: Day 1 Lynch Tally

sparrow (1) - Ceke
STL () -
ny (3) - WZ, pbc, sparrow
britzen (1) - Snowy
Paws (2) - Cyndia, Crayola
mj () -
allieh () -
ceke (1) - lis

15/17 votes

lynch close in ~ 2 hours

So the best way to determine where nyanko is would be to shout "Nyanko" during neuro rounds tomorrow, yeah?

One hour remaining

No Tie :cryi: Day 1 Lynch Tally

sparrow (1) - Ceke
STL () -
ny (3) - WZ, pbc, sparrow
britzen (1) - Snowy
Paws (2) - Cyndia, crayola
mj () -
allieh () -
ceke (1) - lis

15/17 votes

Strider you're in the lead!

giphy.gif

unlynch nyanko

lynch StayingPos

I could come back to ny for reasons already stated.

However, I find it odd that StayingPos is calling me out for a question about who's a manator in this game being distracting, but her posting more than once about O Chem of all things, isn't.

Also for trying to make what is known to be my standard gameplay, seem sketch. Yes, I could play normal and be a wolf. But calling normal play anything but normal... sounds like a wolf trying to create suspicion.

LIS also pointed out that StayingPos is making weird choices.
Yeah, I'm still having problems with the 'anyone voting for me is sketchy' bit. You did pretty well last game, but there are plenty of proven players in this game so I don't think calling it wolfy defensive lynching holds weight. That kind of defense does help keep people from voting for you -- no one wants all that negative attention, especially on day one where it's not like we've got much to base votes on anyway -- but I don't think it helps the game and I don't trust it one bit. In the meantime, got any reasons we should think britzen is sketch too or are you letting her (?) get a free pass on her vote this time?

I'm surprised @strider144 hasn't given a defense now that they're in the lead and we're getting close to lynch deadline. Also, @nyanko, did I miss you checking in or are you still MIA today? I wasn't invested in that vote but if we never hear from you, I don't see a reason to move.

Cray is reading normal to me, from what I saw of her play style in Mermaid. I don't think lynch should tip her way.

I'm surprised @strider144 hasn't given a defense now that they're in the lead and we're getting close to lynch deadline. Also, @nyanko, did I miss you checking in or are you still MIA today? I wasn't invested in that vote but if we never hear from you, I don't see a reason to move.

Cray is reading normal to me, from what I saw of her play style in Mermaid. I don't think lynch should tip her way.
Check the post above you. I think Cray is being sketchy... and I'm not exactly sure what I've done that is all that sketchy. Got any questions? Anything? Isn't nothing that makes first day a good time to role reveal or some ish and there's just about nothing else for me to say for myself, what with it being day one and all.