-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Once Upon A Time WW Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
E
Escalla
I would think that Peter Pan would be a wolf, but I also thought the same of Tamara. I really don't know what to do. We've got Peter Pan and Rumple, but may decide to vote out an unknown player instead. This game is just confusing me to know end.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
Voting closed, results pending.
E
Escalla
Final lynch tally:
Lupin 6 - cuit (contingency), Minnerbelle (contingency), tuckervet, Fancy, swings, TRH
EC 0
SOV 0
TRH 0
FF 0
swings 6 - SOV, EC, Lupin, NStarz, wld, hedgie
tuckervet 2 - Dwin, rojo
dyachei 0
SOV 1 - LIS
Lupin 6 - cuit (contingency), Minnerbelle (contingency), tuckervet, Fancy, swings, TRH
EC 0
SOV 0
TRH 0
FF 0
swings 6 - SOV, EC, Lupin, NStarz, wld, hedgie
tuckervet 2 - Dwin, rojo
dyachei 0
SOV 1 - LIS
5
556535
I think that if we're going to give a bit of time to investigate Rumple, we should do the same with Peter. We ALL thought that Tamara was a definite wolf and we were proven wrong - so the game mechanics are a lot more complicated than we had originally anticipated.
I'm still not sold on swings being innocent. If only I could vote 🙁
I'm still not sold on swings being innocent. If only I could vote 🙁
5
556535
Voting closed, results pending.
Wait, I thought it closed at 2:30 EST? It's only 2:10...
Voting closed, results pending.
I thought I had 20 more minutes? Which is why I hadn't cast a vote yet...
I thought I had 20 more minutes? Which is why I hadn't cast a vote yet...
Oh we'll I guess it doesn't matter that much anyways. Have fun with the tie. 😛
lynch lupin if it makes a difference
Voting closed, results pending.
But it's not 2:30. unlynch swings, lynch lupin
E
Escalla
PLEASE NOTE: kaydubs has decided to have some mercy on you all.
You have 10 minutes. Settle it.
You have 10 minutes. Settle it.
PLEASE NOTE: kaydubs has decided to have some mercy on you all.
You have 10 minutes. Settle it.
There isn't a tie anymore.
***lynch lupin****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
There isn't a tie anymore.
Yes, but I'm giving you a chance to waffle. Or we can stick with my final tally.
E
Escalla
Final final lynch tally:
Lupin 10 - cuit (contingency), Minnerbelle (contingency), tuckervet, Fancy, swings, TRH, dyachei, Alors, bbeventer, hedgie
EC 0
SOV 0
TRH 0
FF 0
swings 5 - SOV, EC, Lupin, NStarz, wld
tuckervet 2 - Dwin, rojo
dyachei 0
SOV 1 - LIS
Lupin 10 - cuit (contingency), Minnerbelle (contingency), tuckervet, Fancy, swings, TRH, dyachei, Alors, bbeventer, hedgie
EC 0
SOV 0
TRH 0
FF 0
swings 5 - SOV, EC, Lupin, NStarz, wld
tuckervet 2 - Dwin, rojo
dyachei 0
SOV 1 - LIS
PLEASE NOTE: kaydubs has decided to have some mercy on you all.
You have 10 minutes. Settle it.
**********************
I am disappoint. 🙁
I wanted to break a tie, it would have been epic!!
***********************
I'd like to waffle over to swings but I think I'm going to stick with Lupin for simplicity's sake.
I'd like to waffle over to swings but I think I'm going to stick with Lupin for simplicity's sake.
I was thinking the same thing! I can see me waffle, and then there be a tie again.

I was thinking the same thing! I can see me waffle, and then there be a tie again.![]()
Exactly
E
Escalla
**********************
I am disappoint. 🙁
I wanted to break a tie, it would have been epic!!
***********************
Me too.
Maybe we'll have another opportunity.
The villagers quickly show up to avoid a tie.
Lupin21 - The Shadow/Peter Pan has been lynched.
It is now Night 10. Deadline 10pm EST.
There are 18 players remaining.
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
3. dyachei
5. Alors
6. Dwin
8. cuit
Mary Margaret's Apartment
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer
Sheriff's Department
2. that redhead
5. Minnerbelle
6. The LIS
8. NStarz
Granny's Diner
2. Swings
6. Fancy
Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV
Cemetery kayd:
Lissarae06 - Grumpy/Leroy
FFM - Tamara
nohika - Belle/Lacey
SV88 - Mad Hatter/Jefferson
Frozenshades - Captain Killian "Hook" Jones
FH - Red Riding Hood/Ruby
SnS - Emma Swan
Jamr0ckin - Owen Flynn/Greg Mendell
WS - Prince Phillip
Allie - Maleficent
devyn - Dr. Frankenstein/Dr. Whale
wildcatj - Genie/Magic Mirror/Sidney Glass
DVMD - Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper
Lupin21 - Peter Pan/The Shadow
Lupin21 - The Shadow/Peter Pan has been lynched.
It is now Night 10. Deadline 10pm EST.
There are 18 players remaining.
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
3. dyachei
5. Alors
6. Dwin
8. cuit
Mary Margaret's Apartment
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer
Sheriff's Department
2. that redhead
5. Minnerbelle
6. The LIS
8. NStarz
Granny's Diner
2. Swings
6. Fancy
Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV
Cemetery kayd:
Lissarae06 - Grumpy/Leroy
FFM - Tamara
nohika - Belle/Lacey
SV88 - Mad Hatter/Jefferson
Frozenshades - Captain Killian "Hook" Jones
FH - Red Riding Hood/Ruby
SnS - Emma Swan
Jamr0ckin - Owen Flynn/Greg Mendell
WS - Prince Phillip
Allie - Maleficent
devyn - Dr. Frankenstein/Dr. Whale
wildcatj - Genie/Magic Mirror/Sidney Glass
DVMD - Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper
Lupin21 - Peter Pan/The Shadow
And, if you would've waffled to cause *ANOTHER* tie.....I may've killed the wafflers. 😉
A new color? There is no way peter pan could of been good though 😕
Maybe because they are a wolf, but from a different land?
kaydubs 
I think Lupin was likely chaos.

I think Lupin was likely chaos.
And, if you would've waffled to cause *ANOTHER* tie.....I may've killed the wafflers. 😉
In all fairness to the first tie I was going to change it back if no one was around to vote but lynch closed at 2:10 instead of 2:30.
E
Escalla
Lynch closed because we felt like it. Keep that in mind the next time you create a tie. 
(I really do hope you do though...)
(I really do hope you do though...)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch closed because we felt like it. Keep that in mind the next time you create a tie.
(I really do hope you do though...)
********************
Me too...
And seriously, what is with the bright yellow color??? It is blinding and unreadable. 😛
*********************
E
Escalla
********************
Me too...
And seriously, what is with the bright yellow color??? It is blinding and unreadable. 😛
*********************
He's a shadow.....he's difficult to see. 😛

Lynch closed because we felt like it. Keep that in mind the next time you create a tie.
(I really do hope you do though...)
If I create a tie will I be killed? I'm not going to tie up a vote if I'm liable to die.
If I create a tie will I be killed? I'm not going to tie up a vote if I'm liable to die.
Liable doesn't feel right. it's my day off so my brain doesn't want to function. I mean likely to die.
E
Escalla
If I create a tie will I be killed? I'm not going to tie up a vote if I'm liable to die.
I can't give away all the secrets. How about: "It depends".
Sigh. Too many people have been drinking at the SOV-modding pool. Just once I want a good old-fashioned game where wolves are wolves, villagers are villagers, and this color crap doesn't get half the posting time.
Sigh. Too many people have been drinking at the SOV-modding pool. Just once I want a good old-fashioned game where wolves are wolves, villagers are villagers, and this color crap doesn't get half the posting time.
Someone is turning into their avatar. 😛
Maybe because they are a wolf, but from a different land?
That is an interesting theory, because Peter Pan unlike everyone else didn't come from the enchanted forest.
Sigh. Too many people have been drinking at the SOV-modding pool. Just once I want a good old-fashioned game where wolves are wolves, villagers are villagers, and this color crap doesn't get half the posting time.
******
If you still want to put together firefly with me we can have a game like that 😀
******
I can't give away all the secrets. How about: "It depends".
It depends is no fun. I just don't want to be killed for a lynch ending early when I'm trying to waffle based on new info and would have been able to come back and change my vote. It doesn't really allow for the chance to process someone's defense. How was I to know that no one would be on to see lupin's role info and that the lynch would close twenty minutes early?
Someone is turning into their avatar. 😛
Someone has old eyes and doesn't like squinting to read the results. This is me trying to read that yellow text:
And I've always been grumpy. You know that. 🙂
He's a shadow.....he's difficult to see. 😛![]()
****************

****************
******
If you still want to put together firefly with me we can have a game like that 😀
******
CRAP. I totally forgot to respond to your PM from a few weeks back. Yes, I'm absolutely in.
I'm going out of town a few days later this week ... can we start throwing it together next Sunday-ish? That gives me time to rewatch the whole series, too. It's been a little while.
E
Escalla
It depends is no fun. I just don't want to be killed for a lynch ending early when I'm trying to waffle based on new info and would have been able to come back and change my vote. It doesn't really allow for the chance to process someone's defense. How was I to know that no one would be on to see lupin's role info and that the lynch would close twenty minutes early?
Maybe "it depends" means that I take those kinds of things into account? 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sigh. Too many people have been drinking at the SOV-modding pool. Just once I want a good old-fashioned game where wolves are wolves, villagers are villagers, and this color crap doesn't get half the posting time.
***********************
The game I am modding at the end of this summer... late August. Will be like this. You will know if you got a wolf or not, and there won't be any colors. I kind of don't like the whole color thing to be completely honest, which was why I mostly ignored it in SOV's game until he gave me that role.
************************
Someone is turning into their avatar. 😛
Eh, I agree with him. I see the appeal, keeping everyone in the dark for the most part, but sigh. Not a criticism of mods that use the tactic, just getting a bit tired of it.
It depends is no fun. I just don't want to be killed for a lynch ending early when I'm trying to waffle based on new info and would have been able to come back and change my vote. It doesn't really allow for the chance to process someone's defense. How was I to know that no one would be on to see lupin's role info and that the lynch would close twenty minutes early?
i'm on all day and then finally have my meeting in the middle of the lynch closing... oh well, not sure how I would have reacted to Lupin's defense in real time... I at least gave her more time when i pointed out to the mods that it A) wasn't plurality and B) change it so she wasn't at the not plurality...
I'm not sold on this lupin lynch benefitting the villagers... I dunno... I kinda agree with LIS though, and definitely agree with DVMD (that yellow is a horrible color)....
This is a perfect example why people need to be a bit more willing to defend themselves adequately EARLY... if Allie had told us she was the huntsman at her first defense, most people it seems would have been much more likely to believe her... just like if Lupin had posted that with more than like an hour left, maybe more people would have been able to see it and considered waffling. That's just my opinion... it was clearly going to be close for lupin, and she didn't do herself any favors... Oh well...
still suspicious of Swings.
Also, I noticed wldlfstdnt, who I have trusted has post way less after night4 than before night 4 when there was a conversion. could be coincidence, or not.
Just saying our mayor may be worth looking into.
Also, I noticed wldlfstdnt, who I have trusted has post way less after night4 than before night 4 when there was a conversion. could be coincidence, or not.
Just saying our mayor may be worth looking into.
On the colors.. if I did it again, perhaps I would probably provide a "key" so you didn't have to guess, but in a complex game, it does help to keep various groups separate.
But I am more inclined to smaller games in the future, so probably wouldn't do that anyway.
But I am more inclined to smaller games in the future, so probably wouldn't do that anyway.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K