-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Orange is the New Black WW - Official Thread
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Unlynch STL
Lynch nyanko
Lynch nyanko
I totally buy that the produce box would have something in it for Red, I just think the gangsta phone is really weird and I wonder if STL is not being truthful about what came out of the box.Mrrr, reading more about Galina now and feeling less weird about it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trust me when I say I am a much more creative than that. I just finished the first season, if I were to bs something, it would be something much more relevant than that, which has 0 relevance to the series...I totally buy that the produce box would have something in it for Red, I just think the gangsta phone is really weird and I wonder if STL is not being truthful about what came out of the box.
Trust me when I say I am a much more creative than that. I just finished the first season, if I were to bs something, it would be something much more relevant than that, which has 0 relevance to the series...
Well did it say it was a cell phone or just a phone? Because I could see that being an actual item if it's a normal phone, like the one they used in the show to call the outside. The one that was allowed. And then the cell phone would be the one they found in the bathroom stall. It makes sense to me.
Well did it say it was a cell phone or just a phone? Because I could see that being an actual item if it's a normal phone, like the one they used in the show to call the outside. The one that was allowed. And then the cell phone would be the one they found in the bathroom stall. It makes sense to me.
Ah that's true... Maybe the "gangster phone" is like a question to the mods type of thing.
yeah I don't know the show well, but STL did have his head in the produce bag last night.... so I will believe him for now...
hopefully someone will get the item and try it out
hopefully someone will get the item and try it out
lynch allieh
Lynch TRH
I'm gonna go with the weakest role and least active. Lynch nyanko.
I'm staying with ***lynch stl***
anyone have a tally?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone have a tally?
*******
Official Tally:
Villagers all die and wolves win.
*******
Night closed, results pending...
(I'm heading home shortly but it'll be about an hour before they're up)
(I'm heading home shortly but it'll be about an hour before they're up)
This is what I gathered...
LYNCH TALLY:
Nyanko 3 - wildcat, 98cats, UF
98cats 1 - philliab
STL 1 - LIS
TRH 1 - Allieh
Allie 1 - thedrjojo
Correct me if I'm wrong
LYNCH TALLY:
Nyanko 3 - wildcat, 98cats, UF
98cats 1 - philliab
STL 1 - LIS
TRH 1 - Allieh
Allie 1 - thedrjojo
Correct me if I'm wrong
4 way tie?!? :OThis is what I gathered...
LYNCH TALLY:
Nyanko 3 - wildcat, 98cats, UF
98cats 1 - philliab
STL 1 - LIS
TRH 1 - Allieh
Allie 1 - thedrjojo
Correct me if I'm wrong
Nah, I had voted for Nyanko too.
For some reason it's not showing all of what I wrote on the app but on web view it shows everyone.. Weird.4 way tie?!? :O
Oh sorry I didn't see that one.Nah, I had voted for Nyanko too.
This is what I gathered...
LYNCH TALLY:
Nyanko 3 - wildcat, 98cats, UF
98cats 1 - philliab
STL 1 - LIS
TRH 1 - Allieh
Allie 1 - thedrjojo
Correct me if I'm wrong
missed my vote for LIS
Gah I suck at this lol.missed my vote for LIS
Can't see on the app version, was my vote counted for LIS?Gah I suck at this lol.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
***********
Facepalming so hard
************
Facepalming so hard
************
Wait for the mods to tally bc apparently I can't see some posts on my phone. But I can on the computer... So never count on me to tally again lol I don't know how the mods keep up.Can't see on the app version, was my vote counted for LIS?
you guys are dumb
if you think that my role is a weak character, blame the mods for putting in weak characters
ese
ese
last words: wish I was a wolf so I could gloat. instead just
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Final Lynch Tally
allie 1 - jojo
STL 1 - LIS
LIS 2 - devyn, STL
nyanko 4 - trh, wildcatj, 98cats, UFprevet
TRH 1 - allie
98cats 1 - Phill
Waffles: some
Votes: 10/11
Missing voters: nyanko
allie 1 - jojo
STL 1 - LIS
LIS 2 - devyn, STL
nyanko 4 - trh, wildcatj, 98cats, UFprevet
TRH 1 - allie
98cats 1 - Phill
Waffles: some
Votes: 10/11
Missing voters: nyanko
After a very slow day at the prison (it's paddy's day, so everyone seems to be in a bit of a drunken stupor), the prisoners gather up. Someone has a bottle of moonshine that has been passed around, and most of the prisoners appear to be quite tipsy and not thinking straight. They are bored and decide that they want to kill someone again, but are having trouble deciding on whom. In this frame of mind, they finally decide it would be a good idea to lynch nyanko. Well, unfortunately, it wasn't. They drag her a way, and funnel water down her throat until she drowns (using moonshine would just be wasteful now!). Dead is nyanko, Gloria Mendoza, who was just hoping to get onto kitchen duty.
It is now Night 9. Deadline is going to be 3:00pm GMT/10:00am EST or whenever actions are in. Lights out ladies, see you in the morning!
Remaining players:
The Whites
1. @SummerTheLynx
2. @98cats
3. @UFprevet12
4. @thedrjojo - Pennsatucky
The Blacks
1. @devyn
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Philliab
The Latinas
1. @nyanko - Gloria Mendoza
The Golden Girls
1. @allieh8607
The Others
1. @that redhead
2. @wildcatj
The deceased:
Nyanko - Gloria Mendoza
Rwwilliams - Yoga Jones
WildZoo- Tricia
dyachei- Sister Ingalls
Wolfspeaker - Aleida Diaz
DVMDream - Alex Vause
Lissarae06 - Piper Chapman
Swingnsave - Miss Claudette
Shortnsweet - John Bennett
Escalla - Big Boo
Aggiegirl88 - Nicky Nichols
bluesails -Larry Bloom
Flim Flam Man - Sam Healy
orca2011 - Susan Fischer
Willowleaf - George "Pornstache" Mendez
It is now Night 9. Deadline is going to be 3:00pm GMT/10:00am EST or whenever actions are in. Lights out ladies, see you in the morning!
Remaining players:
The Whites
1. @SummerTheLynx
2. @98cats
3. @UFprevet12
4. @thedrjojo - Pennsatucky
The Blacks
1. @devyn
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Philliab
The Latinas
The Golden Girls
1. @allieh8607
The Others
1. @that redhead
2. @wildcatj
The deceased:
Nyanko - Gloria Mendoza
Rwwilliams - Yoga Jones
WildZoo- Tricia
dyachei- Sister Ingalls
Wolfspeaker - Aleida Diaz
DVMDream - Alex Vause
Lissarae06 - Piper Chapman
Swingnsave - Miss Claudette
Shortnsweet - John Bennett
Escalla - Big Boo
Aggiegirl88 - Nicky Nichols
bluesails -Larry Bloom
Flim Flam Man - Sam Healy
orca2011 - Susan Fischer
Willowleaf - George "Pornstache" Mendez
Items have been redistributed.
late night partying on your first Irish Paddy's @Cyndia 

*******late night partying on your first Irish Paddy's @Cyndia![]()
Now she's in prison.
*******
I may have made it back a bit later than intended... 😀
Night closed, results pending...
Night closed, results pending...
It is a fairly quiet, but very, very busy night in Litchfield Penitentiary. Various inmates seem to be creeping around, doing who knows what... Unfortunately one of these inmates is the recently revived, thedrjojo. He seems to be deadset on making his return worthwhile, and spends half the night walking around checking on the other inmates... When he is finally satisfied, he decides to return to bed. Walking past the supply closet, he frowns as he hears a coin plink to the ground behind him. He turns around, searching for the source of the noise. Seeing nothing but an empty hallway, he shrugs, and as he starts to turn around, someone shoves a rag in front of his mouth and nose, and starts strangling him. He struggles, but it's futile (cut him some slack, he just came back from the dead, it's not like he's been working out recently!). His life fades away yet again. However, his killer is not yet done. They then take jojo, cut off his head (painfully and slowly), then chops him up into little pieces. Guess someone really doesn't want him coming back again!!!
Dead is thedrjojo, revived as Pennsatucky, who could seer from time to time.
It is now Day 10. Deadline is back to 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST. Back on normal schedule from here on out, lynch away ladies!
Remaining players:
The Whites
1. @SummerTheLynx
2. @98cats
3. @UFprevet12
4.@thedrjojo - Pennsatucky
The Blacks
1. @devyn
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Philliab
The Golden Girls
1. @allieh8607
The Others
1. @that redhead
2. @wildcatj
The deceased:
thedrjojo - Pennsatucky revived.
Nyanko - Gloria Mendoza
Rwwilliams - Yoga Jones
WildZoo- Tricia
dyachei- Sister Ingalls
Wolfspeaker - Aleida Diaz
DVMDream - Alex Vause
Lissarae06 - Piper Chapman
Swingnsave - Miss Claudette
Shortnsweet - John Bennett
Escalla - Big Boo
Aggiegirl88 - Nicky Nichols
bluesails -Larry Bloom
Flim Flam Man - Sam Healy
orca2011 - Susan Fischer
Willowleaf - George "Pornstache" Mendez
Dead is thedrjojo, revived as Pennsatucky, who could seer from time to time.
It is now Day 10. Deadline is back to 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST. Back on normal schedule from here on out, lynch away ladies!
Remaining players:
The Whites
1. @SummerTheLynx
2. @98cats
3. @UFprevet12
4.
The Blacks
1. @devyn
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Philliab
The Golden Girls
1. @allieh8607
The Others
1. @that redhead
2. @wildcatj
The deceased:
Nyanko - Gloria Mendoza
Rwwilliams - Yoga Jones
WildZoo- Tricia
dyachei- Sister Ingalls
Wolfspeaker - Aleida Diaz
DVMDream - Alex Vause
Lissarae06 - Piper Chapman
Swingnsave - Miss Claudette
Shortnsweet - John Bennett
Escalla - Big Boo
Aggiegirl88 - Nicky Nichols
bluesails -Larry Bloom
Flim Flam Man - Sam Healy
orca2011 - Susan Fischer
Willowleaf - George "Pornstache" Mendez
******************
not one, but two rojo cameos!!
******************
not one, but two rojo cameos!!
******************
poor rojo.... and there goes our seer again...
lynch STL
I had the gangsters phone number last night.... and the entire item sounds wolfy.... tbh... so I did not use it. You can try to call him and pin a crime on someone of your choice. It sounds like an item to set someone up to look like a wolf - not sure why a villager would make that item.
lynch STL
I had the gangsters phone number last night.... and the entire item sounds wolfy.... tbh... so I did not use it. You can try to call him and pin a crime on someone of your choice. It sounds like an item to set someone up to look like a wolf - not sure why a villager would make that item.
*********
***********
***********
***********
really, day 1 back and you kill me.
***********
really, day 1 back and you kill me.
***********
Sigh.... Fine, nobody wants to lynch STL.... How about ***lynch devyn*** (I'm just randomly hunting for a convert.)
Lynch STL it sounds like the killer is good at chopping things up and with his role as Red who works the kitchen it just makes sense.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sigh.... Fine, nobody wants to lynch STL.... How about ***lynch devyn*** (I'm just randomly hunting for a convert.)

are you paying attention?
Not that this matters much, but I'm a little unclear on the gangster phone. @SummerTheLynx , did you get to create an item from your imagination or was it just once you got the produce box, that item specifically was created?
It was randomly done. I wish I could have created the item, I wouldn't have created an item like that. Cyndia makes it seem sooo desirable in pms and then it is just this stuff... Idk why she thinks I would find that to be a useful item... Whatever kind of upset about this. Not sure what I could say or do to change anyone's mind at this point, and not sure who to even lynch. I am officially suspicious of everyone in my group. Ik trh is not a wolf, but if I die, I will tell a bit more about trh, and my suspicions. Other than that meh, I dunnoNot that this matters much, but I'm a little unclear on the gangster phone. @SummerTheLynx , did you get to create an item from your imagination or was it just once you got the produce box, that item specifically was created?
I am officially suspicious of everyone in my group. Ik trh is not a wolf, but if I die, I will tell a bit more about trh, and my suspicions. Other than that meh, I dunno
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 56K