-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Orange is the New Black WW - Official Thread
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
*************************
Silly villagers.
Behind that sweet exterior lies the most blood thirsty mod/co-mod there is…
That was a foregone conclusion in my mind.
***********************
Bahahahahaha
I love it.
Silly villagers making ties.
*********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night closed, results pending...
Ughhhhh. I'm betting end game.
Excuse meeeeeeeeeeeeeee - I have been AWOL since yesterday at noon time EST on SDN. So @StartingoverVet & @SummerTheLynx can bite me. I was not responsible for bloods. Gosh.....super offended. STL, I should kill you again to spite you 😛
**********************Excuse meeeeeeeeeeeeeee - I have been AWOL since yesterday at noon time EST on SDN. So @StartingoverVet & @SummerTheLynx can bite me. I was not responsible for bloods. Gosh.....super offended. STL, I should kill you again to spite you 😛
Watch out, I am coming to bite you!
ps- as if you wouldn't have done that..
*********************************
I wouldn't have. I am trying to amend my bloodthirsty ways and still get flack for it. My feels are hurt 😢**********************
Watch out, I am coming to bite you!
![]()
ps- as if you wouldn't have done that..
*********************************
This night is a night just like every other... pies, dark deeds, and more. You know, if you damn inmates would just stay put in bed all night, maybe so many murders wouldn't happen!?!
When the morning guards come to make their (much shorter) rounds, they discover one inmate has stayed put in bed, refusing to rise for prisoner counts. Furious, the guard strides in, ready to drag her lazy bum out of bed and throw her into the SHU. However, before he can make it two steps, he slips and goes flying. Throwing his hand out to break his fall, it lands smack dab into something wet. Looking at his hand, he realises he has slipped and fallen... into a puddle of blood. Jumping up in panic (who knows what diseases these girls have?!?!) he runs off to wash his hands. Meanwhile, another guard strolls in, carefully avoiding the puddle of blood, and pulls the blankets off the bed, to discover a very, very dead and bloody inmate.
Dead is wildcatj, Daya, who just wanted to love her darling John Bennett.
It is now Day 11. Lynch deadline is 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST. Lynch away ladies!
Remaining players:
The Whites
1. @98cats
The Blacks
1. @devyn
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Philliab
The Golden Girls
1. @allieh8607
The Others
1. @that redhead
2. @wildcatj - Daya
The deceased:
wildcatj - Daya Diaz
UFprevet12 - Janae Watson
Summerthelynx - Red
thedrjojo - Pennsatucky revived.
Nyanko - Gloria Mendoza
Rwwilliams - Yoga Jones
WildZoo- Tricia
dyachei- Sister Ingalls
Wolfspeaker - Aleida Diaz
DVMDream - Alex Vause
Lissarae06 - Piper Chapman
Swingnsave - Miss Claudette
Shortnsweet - John Bennett
Escalla - Big Boo
Aggiegirl88 - Nicky Nichols
bluesails -Larry Bloom
Flim Flam Man - Sam Healy
orca2011 - Susan Fischer
Willowleaf - George "Pornstache" Mendez
When the morning guards come to make their (much shorter) rounds, they discover one inmate has stayed put in bed, refusing to rise for prisoner counts. Furious, the guard strides in, ready to drag her lazy bum out of bed and throw her into the SHU. However, before he can make it two steps, he slips and goes flying. Throwing his hand out to break his fall, it lands smack dab into something wet. Looking at his hand, he realises he has slipped and fallen... into a puddle of blood. Jumping up in panic (who knows what diseases these girls have?!?!) he runs off to wash his hands. Meanwhile, another guard strolls in, carefully avoiding the puddle of blood, and pulls the blankets off the bed, to discover a very, very dead and bloody inmate.
Dead is wildcatj, Daya, who just wanted to love her darling John Bennett.
It is now Day 11. Lynch deadline is 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST. Lynch away ladies!
Remaining players:
The Whites
1. @98cats
The Blacks
1. @devyn
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Philliab
The Golden Girls
1. @allieh8607
The Others
1. @that redhead
The deceased:
wildcatj - Daya Diaz
UFprevet12 - Janae Watson
Summerthelynx - Red
thedrjojo - Pennsatucky revived.
Nyanko - Gloria Mendoza
Rwwilliams - Yoga Jones
WildZoo- Tricia
dyachei- Sister Ingalls
Wolfspeaker - Aleida Diaz
DVMDream - Alex Vause
Lissarae06 - Piper Chapman
Swingnsave - Miss Claudette
Shortnsweet - John Bennett
Escalla - Big Boo
Aggiegirl88 - Nicky Nichols
bluesails -Larry Bloom
Flim Flam Man - Sam Healy
orca2011 - Susan Fischer
Willowleaf - George "Pornstache" Mendez
I wouldn't have. I am trying to amend my bloodthirsty ways and still get flack for it. My feels are hurt 😢
Indeed, kaydubs had nothing to do with it! 😏
Items are now going out - as an added fun element, from here on out, whoever is killed takes their item out of the game with them.
Lynch Allie.
I wouldn't have. I am trying to amend my bloodthirsty ways and still get flack for it. My feels are hurt 😢
*****
Feels aren't allowed.
****
Going back to my original vote from yesterday, lynch 98cats
Official Lynch Tally
allie 1 - TRH
98cats 1 - allie
Votes 2/6
Deadline: a while
allie 1 - TRH
98cats 1 - allie
Votes 2/6
Deadline: a while
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
*******
Go inmates goooo! 🙂
*******
Go inmates goooo! 🙂
*******
Ok ok. I'm sure there's not much I can say to convince you otherwise. But here's what I can...
I got two messages last night.
I also had the pressure prisoner files last night. Devyn was seen sending a nasty message.
I have the prisoner files again. So if you get rid of me, you get rid of the files.
And I know this does nothing, but, I'm not a wolf.
How am I highly suspicious?
I got two messages last night.
I also had the pressure prisoner files last night. Devyn was seen sending a nasty message.
I have the prisoner files again. So if you get rid of me, you get rid of the files.
And I know this does nothing, but, I'm not a wolf.
How am I highly suspicious?
*******
Wow two villagers at once?! Come on villagers! Get those wolves!
*******
Wow two villagers at once?! Come on villagers! Get those wolves!
*******
Official Lynch Tally
allie 1 - TRH
98cats 2 - allie, Phill
Votes 3/6
Deadline: a while
allie 1 - TRH
98cats 2 - allie, Phill
Votes 3/6
Deadline: a while
Ok ok. I'm sure there's not much I can say to convince you otherwise. But here's what I can...
I got two messages last night.
I also had the pressure prisoner files last night. Devyn was seen sending a nasty message.
I have the prisoner files again. So if you get rid of me, you get rid of the files.
And I know this does nothing, but, I'm not a wolf.
How am I highly suspicious?
I dunno... but how was my message nasty lol
I sent you this
because it seems we cannot have hope right now... as people keep getting killed
lynch allie
for now
Official Lynch Tally
allie 2 - TRH, devyn
98cats 2 - allie, Phill
Votes 4/6
Deadline: a while, but i'll close early if votes are in and not much action is happening.
Ooh, tied up, how fun...
allie 2 - TRH, devyn
98cats 2 - allie, Phill
Votes 4/6
Deadline: a while, but i'll close early if votes are in and not much action is happening.
Ooh, tied up, how fun...
I dunno... but how was my message nasty lol
I sent you this
![]()
because it seems we cannot have hope right now... as people keep getting killed
lynch allie
for now
Oh. Haha. I thought it meant it was wrong of me to hope. Haha. Oh well. I got another actual nasty one though. Saying I was a wolf and wouldn't get away with it or something along those lines.
You guys are not going to get a wolf by lynching me 🙁 still taystee...not converted.
I had the gangster phone last night. Which is why I posted on the thread that I didn't think STL was a wolf and that the item had been misinterpreted. The item says you can call a gangster and potentially get a crime pinned on someone and BRING THEM BACK TO JAIL. I asked for more clarification (sounded like a rez to me) and the mods said they didn't want to give away too much but I was on the right track. I used it last night to try and pin a crime on Escalla to maybe get her back in the game, but it said it wouldn't work at that time and I'd have to try again later
As far as I know, I lost the item. If a wolf gets it, they will probably use it to bring a wolf back into the game so it COULD be wolfy if it gets in the wrong hands.
Maybe Devyn really didn't understand what the item did when she read the description, but she's also on my list because that item sounds really good to me if a villager tries to use it but she chose not to.
98 cats is suspicious to me because she was way more active in the beginning and the past few rounds she has hardly posted anything, mostly just lynch votes.
I had the gangster phone last night. Which is why I posted on the thread that I didn't think STL was a wolf and that the item had been misinterpreted. The item says you can call a gangster and potentially get a crime pinned on someone and BRING THEM BACK TO JAIL. I asked for more clarification (sounded like a rez to me) and the mods said they didn't want to give away too much but I was on the right track. I used it last night to try and pin a crime on Escalla to maybe get her back in the game, but it said it wouldn't work at that time and I'd have to try again later
As far as I know, I lost the item. If a wolf gets it, they will probably use it to bring a wolf back into the game so it COULD be wolfy if it gets in the wrong hands. Maybe Devyn really didn't understand what the item did when she read the description, but she's also on my list because that item sounds really good to me if a villager tries to use it but she chose not to.
98 cats is suspicious to me because she was way more active in the beginning and the past few rounds she has hardly posted anything, mostly just lynch votes.
98 cats is suspicious to me because she was way more active in the beginning and the past few rounds she has hardly posted anything, mostly just lynch votes.
E
Escalla
I used it last night to try and pin a crime on Escalla
******
😍
******
Maybe Devyn really didn't understand what the item did when she read the description, but she's also on my list because that item sounds really good to me if a villager tries to use it but she chose not to.
98 cats is suspicious to me because she was way more active in the beginning and the past few rounds she has hardly posted anything, mostly just lynch votes.
yes and I told you I did not understand the item.... I had to ask the mods for clarification, but that was after I chose not to use it
If I were a wolf and I would have used the item no matter what cause my interpretation of it was as a wolfy item and then if it could be used to rez I would have wanted to bring back another wolf for sure. I chose not to use it as I am not a wolf and did not want to pin a crime on someone assuming they would be made to look wolfy - that was my interpretation. But after clarification with the mods I did unlynch STL yesterday.
unlynch allieh
lynch 98felines
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
philliab, you don't believe allie is a wolf?
unlynch allie
lynch 98cats
unlynch allie
lynch 98cats
If I were a wolf and I would have used the item no matter what cause my interpretation of it was as a wolfy item and then if it could be used to rez I would have wanted to bring back another wolf for sure. I chose not to use it as I am not a wolf and did not want to pin a crime on someone assuming they would be made to look wolfy - that was my interpretation. But after clarification with the mods I did unlynch STL yesterday.
👍 That makes sense
I was more active before because we were finding original wolves. Original wolves being guards. Now that we are most likely finding a conversion, it's a lot harder for me to find suspicions. I honestly didn't think I've been posting that differently. But if you think so, go ahead and lynch me. You're really just hurting the villagers cause.
I was more active before because we were finding original wolves. Original wolves being guards. Now that we are most likely finding a conversion, it's a lot harder for me to find suspicions. I honestly didn't think I've been posting that differently. But if you think so, go ahead and lynch me. You're really just hurting the villagers cause.
What is your role ability? Looking through your posts I don't think you've said it on the thread and I don't have time to read the whole thread to see if someone else posted it lol
Official Lynch Tally
allie 1 - 98cats
98cats 4 - allie, Phill, devyn, TRH
Votes 5/6
Deadline: a while, but i'll close early if votes are in and not much action is happening.
allie 1 - 98cats
98cats 4 - allie, Phill, devyn, TRH
Votes 5/6
Deadline: a while, but i'll close early if votes are in and not much action is happening.
What is your role ability? Looking through your posts I don't think you've said it on the thread and I don't have time to read the whole thread to see if someone else posted it lol
I don't have one. I have the files tonight though. And had them last night.
I'm guessing LIS is still away, but as his vote won't change anything anyways... If you guys want, I'm happy to close soon if everyone is set on their votes.
Hold up, I thought Allie had files last night and has again tonight. Did I misread?
Nvm, I see that it was 98cats.
We lose the files if she goes though...seems like a wolf would want that :/
We lose the files if she goes though...seems like a wolf would want that :/
I don't like this lynch, but my vote change won't changed anything, so.
Unlynch 98cats
Lynch LIS
Lynch LIS
Nvm, I see that it was 98cats.
We lose the files if she goes though...seems like a wolf would want that :/
I am not sure what to do... has anyone else had an item 2 nights in a row?
I have not in this game... although it could happen.... statistics have not been in my favour here with items
I am not a fan of the non-participation from LIS - I know he is away from internets but it is not helpful
not sure wolf though.....
ugh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't either.I am not sure what to do... has anyone else had an item 2 nights in a row?
I have not in this game... although it could happen.... statistics have not been in my favour here with items
I am not a fan of the non-participation from LIS - I know he is away from internets but it is not helpful
not sure wolf though.....
ugh
They're a valuable item to lose though :/
I haven't either.
They're a valuable item to lose though :/
I'm just assuming that since there are less people, you're more likely to get an item twice in a row. Idk though. You have played more games than me.
ticktockticktock
Lynch closed, results pending...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 56K