OrchWWestra sign-ups +/- game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm not seeing Dubz. I don't get it.
who are you seeing instead

Edit: I could twist this to make it suggestive but I won't

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users

tenor.gif

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)

We really seem to be mindmelding this game. She just doesn't feel wolfy to me.

I still feel general discomfort with capri. And you're also making me nervous.

Reactions: 1 user
I wish I were this good at driving village lynches when I'm a wolf tbh.

If I'd been around and not passed out I would have switched to capri. I don't see her ability and whoever acted on cray both being village in a game this size. Possible, but not probable, and I'm not sure why you guys let her slide on that claim alone.

I'm also getting weird vibes from dolphin lately. Would be an interesting convert choice but there we are.

Slipping deeper into paranoia, whoever said I was pocketing AM, think it was sporty because she can't get off my dick this game, if you are actually paying attention you'd see that if I were trying to pocket her I'd be doing a pretty piss poor job of it. She'd be doing a good job of pocketing me though. Look at all those likes. Doesn't matter because I don't think you're actually reading my posts.

Back to bed now. Lynch me if you like. Just means people can stop sitting on lynches that aren't going anywhere and then getting "mad" when village ones go through. If you're so ****ing smart then maybe lynch a wolf yourselves. Newsflash: not gonna happen by lynching me, and you'd probably realize that if, again, YOU WERE ACTUALLY READING MY POSTS.

Would love to hear what sporty got out of those color coded final tallies though.

/dubz out

N3 results: (Apologies for the brevity, I will edit later!)

After another instrument bit the dust, the other players were hesitant about what to do. Should they just call it quits? The conductor suggested re-evaluating in the morning.

A new rehearsal, a new day. But one was not among them. After two nights of no deaths, the luck may have run low. The conductor hung her head momentarily but then sighed. The show must go on.

Alto%20Flute%202%202.jpg

Dead is @dolphin106258 - the Flute and vanillager.

Lynch closes at 10pm EST
9 players

Roster:
1. @SportPonies
2. @StayingPositive2017
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @WildZoo
5. @Melchizedek
7. @Crayola227
10. @katashark
11. @capri1722
13. @genny

Axed:
9. @sheltermed - Piano
6. @Skimble - Saxophone
12. @Lawper - Bassoon
8. @dolphin106258 - Flute

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
How dare you wolves!!!!
upload_2018-12-11_9-42-19.gif

Reactions: 5 users
Tomorrow could be lylo so today needs to be taken very seriously.

Day 1 Lynch Tally
WZ () -
Melby (2) - genny, shelter
Cray () -
Skim (1) - AM
Dolph (1) - Skimble
Sporty (1) - Paws
Lawp (3) - WZ, Cray, dolph
Shelter (5) - katachomp, Melby, Sporty, capri, Lawpy

13/13

Day 2 Lynch Tally
Skim
(4) - WZ, AM, Lawpy, capri
genny () -
WZ (2) - Skimble, Sporty
Lawpy (1) - dolph
capri (3) - genny, Paws, Melby
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel () -
kata () -

11/12
Missing: Cray

Day 3 Lynch Tally
WZ (1) - Paws
capri (4) - Melby, katachomps, Lawpy, pengen
Cray () -
Lawpy (6) - WZ, AM, Cray, capri, Sporty, dolph
Sporty () -

11/11

I really feel like there is a wolf between Sporty and WZ
My two possible pack ideas:

Sporty/Capri/cray(???)

WZ/Mel/? (And sporty?)

Someone reign me in

I really feel like there is a wolf between Sporty and WZ
My two possible pack ideas:

Sporty/Capri/cray(???)

WZ/Mel/? (And sporty?)

Someone reign me in

The first one I can support, but the second means Sporty is actively starting a bus.

And I assume you're still village reading me? We haven't interacted very much this game.

The first one I can support, but the second means Sporty is actively starting a bus.

And I assume you're still village reading me? We haven't interacted very much this game.
Why do you think dolphin was nkd last night? I can't figure that out except for wz's weird conversion comment and then her "welp, you got me wolves" comment this morning

Why do you think dolphin was nkd last night? I can't figure that out except for wz's weird conversion comment and then her "welp, you got me wolves" comment this morning
Probably because I was going to fight her lynch all day every day, so better to just kill her.

I made both of those comments in headache hazes. Not like, the smartest thing ever, but I slipped the conversion comment in there in the hopes wolves would see it before this morning and maybe reconsider killing her. Then made the other comment because it didn't work, but also realized hours later that they probably submitted their kill last night anyway, before I woke up and posted things.

Also think it could have been to try to manipulate thoughts on the d1 lynch, but I'm not quite sure where that leads me. Vote analysis is not my strong suite. I tried with the whole v/v ties thing but I think it may have been leading me towards incorrect conclusions.

I don't know. I don't really do NKA unless said person died a PR after revealing only in PMs or was heavily pushing someone and got wolfkilled despite not being super villagey. What do you mean by the last sentence?

I don't know. I don't really do NKA unless said person died a PR after revealing only in PMs or was heavily pushing someone and got wolfkilled despite not being super villagey. What do you mean by the last sentence?
That wz wanted to look more village with those statements even though she knew he would be nkd

I backed off am last game after thinking she might, and she had actually done that, so I definitely think you would:p
It feels to weak to me, I have high standards for the kind of WIFOM I like to create :p Meanwhile village me just says whatever comes to her mind...
But what if it's WZ, Mel, and YOU?!?! :scared::dead::eek::scared::barf:
^ me having a panic attack about you, AM, and cheezit
Such OP wolf packs though. Village wouldn't have a chance.

Reactions: 2 users
I chose not to, because you never know what might happen. Would you just suddenly disappear off the face of the earth? I have been given great power and must take care not to go full-Thanos or something
Go full Thanos. Kill half of us. Just make sure one of the victims is me, and two are wolves.

Reactions: 3 users