-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why do you require so much more reasoning to lynch capri or sporty, but none to lynch me? Who you just admitted you want to lynch every single game?lynch WZ
my gut tells me it feels right
I could swing Capri or Sporty, but for the latter I could use some more reasoning.
And I'm not going to feel good about those alternate votes without some more arguments.
I'm also not going to feel good about Paws, Kata, and genny until we get more content from them or others can chime in why they aren't voting them.
Yes, I'm sheeping, yes I'm demanding that others make their case for their votes so I can make my case for mine. Yes I'm demanding to know why people aren't voting for the people they're not voting for (sorta backwards)
AM, why aren't you asking Capri or sporty any questions? How often do you not vote this late in the afternoon?
I asked Sporty a question. Still waiting on a response. As for capri, I'm watching for something.
ETA: Sometimes my votes do come late under specific circumstances.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For me specifically, do you feel my post count is low, my content is poor, or both?I'm also not going to feel good about Paws, Kata, and genny until we get more content
Has Capri votes yet? She tends to vote late as a wolf.
###lynch capri###
###lynch capri###
Has Capri votes yet? She tends to vote late as a wolf.
###lynch capri###
Actually, she votes late frequently, but usually still interacts with the thread earlier in the cycle.
The D4 AM hasn't done one so I will? unOfficial Tally
Sporty (2) - WZ, Mel
Dubz (2) - sporty, cray
Capri (1) - genny
5/9
Lynch close at 10pm EST
Sporty (2) - WZ, Mel
Dubz (2) - sporty, cray
Capri (1) - genny
5/9
Lynch close at 10pm EST
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I didn't realize we had a tie on our hands! 
Not yet voted:
Me
@capri1722
@Animal Midwife
@katashark
Me
@capri1722
@Animal Midwife
@katashark
@Crayola227 what more do you want? I feel like I have given more info away than most.
###
Lynch sporty
###
I've wanted to vote there before but it wasn't going to go anywhere. I thought sporty's caps yesterday meant something but they clearly didn't so I'll go with this
Lynch sporty
###
I've wanted to vote there before but it wasn't going to go anywhere. I thought sporty's caps yesterday meant something but they clearly didn't so I'll go with this
1. Are you even reading? What more do you want from Kata?kata - who are you? I need more.
Mel - the issue here is to explain to me why he's not a wolf. That's the question in my mind always. I don't start with him in the village pile and wait for him to come off sketch. I assume I will lynch him before game end unless I see sufficient reason to go for others and hold off on him, which usually is a quotient of how useful he's been to village. So far I have him village leaning but I would like to see what others think.
2. Just general gameplay comment about how you read me: Thats so not fair that you walk into a game already giving me sketch points 😛
ETA: Ninja'd by Kata, I should really open the next page before I post.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Something...something in this comment bugs me. I'll have to come back to it.###
Lynch sporty
###
I've wanted to vote there before but it wasn't going to go anywhere. I thought sporty's caps yesterday meant something but they clearly didn't so I'll go with this
The D4 AM hasn't done one so I will? unOfficial Tally
Sporty (3) - WZ, Mel, Paws
Dubz (2) - sporty, cray
Capri (1) - genny
6/9 @SportPonies you're in the lead
Lynch close at 10pm EST
Sporty (3) - WZ, Mel, Paws
Dubz (2) - sporty, cray
Capri (1) - genny
6/9 @SportPonies you're in the lead
Lynch close at 10pm EST
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Eh, nevermind. Checks out. Just feels a little off at first glance.Something...something in this comment bugs me. I'll have to come back to it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually have energy tonight to work on preparing for my lab final so tbh I'm not gonna fight you all that much because I rarely have this kind of energy. I'm a xylophone.
However, do you really think I would've broken a tie like that last minute as a wolf? If capri is a wolf, it'd look real fishy on me later on if she flips... and if she's village, it would've been better to pretend I wasn't around and potentially let two villagers go down. Even if someone knew I was around, I could've pulled it off as "I like ties!"... because I do.
However, do you really think I would've broken a tie like that last minute as a wolf? If capri is a wolf, it'd look real fishy on me later on if she flips... and if she's village, it would've been better to pretend I wasn't around and potentially let two villagers go down. Even if someone knew I was around, I could've pulled it off as "I like ties!"... because I do.
Also, AM, my apologies but I think I missed your question that you're referencing. I skimmed this morning and probably lost it during that
I just said that because we haven't lynched a wolf yet and AM brought up that tomorrow could possibly by lylo.this feels like a slip, like, how sure are you that the wolves are headed for a sweep? it's almost like you know how many wolves there are exactly, the mechanism for kills/blocked kills/conversion, and how many mislynches to lylo
.....or it was just a good village guess.
I feel you on this.ugh I dunno why this game no one is jumping out at me as a wolf, maybe I just know you all too well and so you all seem equally sketch
What makes you a villager though? Other than your totally unverifiable ability?
I go more by "why am I not a wolf" than "why am I a villager"
...????It's essentially the same question
Or if you're a wolf, you'd know if Capri was a villager and you could have been hoping we'd lynch Capri today anyway and if she flipped village then used the fact that you tried to save Capri twice for village cred.I actually have energy tonight to work on preparing for my lab final so tbh I'm not gonna fight you all that much because I rarely have this kind of energy. I'm a xylophone.
However, do you really think I would've broken a tie like that last minute as a wolf? If capri is a wolf, it'd look real fishy on me later on if she flips... and if she's village, it would've been better to pretend I wasn't around and potentially let two villagers go down. Even if someone knew I was around, I could've pulled it off as "I like ties!"... because I do.
I'm tin-foiling hard today. I know. I'm okay with it.
??????????As for capri, I'm watching for something.
LOLHas Capri votes yet? She tends to vote late as a wolf.
###lynch capri###
I've definitely gone over this in prior games
I vote late whether wolf or village
Used to get me into a lot of trouble when I first started playing
Or if you're a wolf, you'd know if Capri was a villager and you could have been hoping we'd lynch Capri today anyway and if she flipped village then used the fact that you tried to save Capri twice for village cred.
I'm tin-foiling hard today. I know. I'm okay with it.
Only wolves should be this okay with tin-foiling this hard.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why did you switch last night? I'll admit I didn't read that progression very closely. Just seems odd to me that you would flip to who the people in your wolfy column were voting for.
Only wolves should be this okay with tin-foiling this hard.
Do you still like ties in a KD game?I actually have energy tonight to work on preparing for my lab final so tbh I'm not gonna fight you all that much because I rarely have this kind of energy. I'm a xylophone.
However, do you really think I would've broken a tie like that last minute as a wolf? If capri is a wolf, it'd look real fishy on me later on if she flips... and if she's village, it would've been better to pretend I wasn't around and potentially let two villagers go down. Even if someone knew I was around, I could've pulled it off as "I like ties!"... because I do.

I mean at this rate idk that a Capri mislynch is happening when I've barely escaped lynch two days in a row. 😉Or if you're a wolf, you'd know if Capri was a villager and you could have been hoping we'd lynch Capri today anyway and if she flipped village then used the fact that you tried to save Capri twice for village cred.
I'm tin-foiling hard today. I know. I'm okay with it.
Also if she really wanted that flavor of village cred she could have tried to save me D2 when I was up against Skilary.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why are you village/why are you not a wolf...????
Essentially the same question unless there's a third party around here somewhere
I mean if you can't even come up with an argument for yourself then how is anyone else supposed to?
I meant it more like you seemed to directly contradict yourself. Probably should have quoted my initial post right before those three, but I was explaining why I'm not a wolf, then you asked me why I am village. But then later you said they're basically the same question.Why are you village/why are you not a wolf
Essentially the same question unless there's a third party around here somewhere
I mean if you can't even come up with an argument for yourself then how is anyone else supposed to?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No the post I responded to said that being dense and forgetful didn't make you a wolf. Which is true. But that doesn't make you not a wolf either.I meant it more like you seemed to directly contradict yourself. Probably should have quoted my initial post right before those three, but I was explaining why I'm not a wolf, then you asked me why I am village. But then later you said they're basically the same question.
I already stated. I felt like both Lawp and capri were village, but I felt like capri was more village.Why did you switch last night? I'll admit I didn't read that progression very closely. Just seems odd to me that you would flip to who the people in your wolfy column were voting for.
I don't hate KD ties like some people do, but I don't think the game of chance is usually a good one to play with her.Do you still like ties in a KD game?
Also if she really wanted that flavor of village cred she could have tried to save me D2 when I was up against Skilary.
Also, I would like to hear Mel's response to that second statement.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What's got capri so strong in your village column?already stated. I felt like both Lawp and capri were village, but I felt like capri was more village.
Unlynch Sporty
Re-reading, I have more in the village column than I do in the wolf column (ignoring my tin-foil-hat theory)
Re-reading, I have more in the village column than I do in the wolf column (ignoring my tin-foil-hat theory)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Quick, vote for capri, make it a 3 wayUnlynch Sporty
Re-reading, I have more in the village column than I do in the wolf column (ignoring my tin-foil-hat theory)

Quick, vote for capri, make it a 3 way![]()
wow roodLynch Capri
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the partywow rood
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was keeping a spreadsheet this game to try to keep my thoughts straight since I wasn't going to have time for rereading and so far not only have I been really bad about following what the spreadsheet says I should do, but my comments have also devolved into madness and yelling about how i hate every decision I've ever made. So that's good.
Oh yeah I forgot to break up the three way
### lynch Dubzie ###

### lynch Dubzie ###
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I bet you don't even think I'm a wolfOh yeah I forgot to break up the three way
### lynch Dubzie ###
![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
unlynch sporty lynch capri
Look what you made me do 😛
Look what you made me do 😛
I bet you thought you had me fooled 😉I bet you don't even think I'm a wolf
I wish you'd let that stand longer. It was a reaction test.Oh yeah I forgot to break up the three way
### lynch Dubzie ###
![]()

The D4 AM hasn't done one so I will? unOfficial Tally
Sporty (1) - Paws
Dubz (3) - sporty, cray, capri
Capri (3) - genny, mel, WZ
7/9 roll call: @katashark @Animal Midwife
Lynch close at 10pm EST
Sporty (1) - Paws
Dubz (3) - sporty, cray, capri
Capri (3) - genny, mel, WZ
7/9 roll call: @katashark @Animal Midwife
Lynch close at 10pm EST
Well then you shoulda said something 😛I wish you'd let that stand longer. It was a reaction test.![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh sure. Make your argument then. Tell us all how dubz is a wolf. I'll be waiting.I bet you thought you had me fooled 😉
Well then you shoulda said something 😛

Well then you shoulda said something 😛

I'm keeping this vote now.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Didn't color code again 😛 Cross referencing with the other lynch progressions. Please hold.
D3 “And I’m Just a Dead Man Walking” Lynch Tally
WZ (2) - Sporty, Paws
capri (3) - Melby, katachomps, Lawpy
Cray ()
Lawpy (2) - WZ, AM
Sporty (1) - dolph
8/11
Role call: @capri1722 @Crayola227 @genny
Lynch closes in ~2.5 hours
D3 “And I’m Just a Dead Man Walking” Lynch Tally
WZ (2) - Sporty, Paws
capri (4) - Melby, katachomps, Lawpy, pengen
Cray ()
Lawpy (2) - WZ, AM
Sporty (1) - dolph
9/11
Paging @capri1722
Role call: @capri1722 @Crayola227
Lynch closes in ~1.25 hours
D3 “And I’m Just a Dead Man Walking” Lynch Tally
WZ (2) - Sporty, Paws
capri (4) - Melby, katachomps, Lawpy, pengen
Cray ()
Lawpy (2) - WZ, AM
Sporty (1) - dolph
9/11
Paging @capri1722
Role call: @capri1722 @Crayola227
Lynch closes in ~20 minutos
D3 “And I’m Just a Dead Man Walking” Lynch Tally
WZ (2) - Sporty, Paws
capri (4) - Melby, katachomps, Lawpy, pengen
Cray ()
Lawpy (4) - WZ, AM, Cray, capri
Sporty (1) - dolph
11/11
Tie
Lynch closes in ~7 minutos
unlynch dubz
lynch lawp
oh capri you better be village
Unlynch Sporty
Lynch Lawp
I do not like thiiiiiiiiis.
Lynch closed, writeup on deck.
FINAL D3 “And I’m Just a Dead Man Walking” Lynch Tally
WZ (1) - Paws
capri (4) - Melby, katachomps, Lawpy, pengen
Cray ()
Lawpy (6) - WZ, AM, Cray, capri, Sporty, dolph
Sporty ()
11/11
TIE!!!!
Lynch closed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If you think sporty is village then who is your new theorized wolf pack?Unlynch Sporty
Re-reading, I have more in the village column than I do in the wolf column (ignoring my tin-foil-hat theory)
Second part was a joke.Oh sure. Make your argument then. Tell us all how dubz is a wolf. I'll be waiting.
![]()
Anyway it's not like I knew you were trouble when you walked in, but it feels like you've been pushing more of the mislynches this game than not. And frankly I'd like your egg cracked anyway.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can anyone who has villaged with me more than twice please explain to this child what I do? Like, I have a reputation for a reason. I also was ASLEEP when the lynch went through yesterday. So don't put that bad juju on me. I'll take full responsibility for the skim lynch, but I wasn't here to tell anyone to pile on lawp.Second part was a joke.
Anyway it's not like I knew you were trouble when you walked in, but it feels like you've been pushing more of the mislynches this game than not. And frankly I'd like your egg cracked anyway.
I'd also like to point out I actively tried to save two different villagers d1 but nobody cares about that **** I guess.
No, but with the way it was going while you were still awake, you could claim that you weren't pushing all the lynches.Can anyone who has villaged with me more than twice please explain to this child what I do? Like, I have a reputation for a reason. I also was ASLEEP when the lynch went through yesterday. So don't put that bad juju on me. I'll take full responsibility for the skim lynch, but I wasn't here to tell anyone to pile on lawp.
I'd also like to point out I actively tried to save two different villagers d1 but nobody cares about that **** I guess.
Wolves defend villagers all the time.
lynch capri
not sitting right with me. but i'll need to reread to see if there was an actual strong defense somewhere that I missed.
not sitting right with me. but i'll need to reread to see if there was an actual strong defense somewhere that I missed.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K