OrchWWestra sign-ups +/- game thread

Started by kaydubs
Tags Tags
werewolf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, but with the way it was going while you were still awake, you could claim that you weren't pushing all the lynches.
Wolves defend villagers all the time.
Yeah you find me a game where a wolf has told people to change their votes off of villagers twice in one day, especially at the end of the day when they're just as likely to land on a wolf in the scramble. I'll wait.

I don't know what you're saying with the first part. This was the tally when I left
D3 “And I’m Just a Dead Man Walking” Lynch Tally

WZ (2) - Sporty, Paws
capri (3) - Melby, katachomps, Lawpy
Cray ()
Lawpy (2) - WZ, AM
Sporty (1) - dolph

8/11

Role call: @capri1722 @Crayola227 @genny

Lynch closes in ~2.5 hours
 
The D4 AM hasn't done one so I will? unOfficial Tally

Sporty (1) - Paws
Dubz (3) - sporty, cray, capri
Capri (4) - genny, mel, WZ, kata

8/9 roll call: @Animal Midwife

Lynch close at 10pm EST
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know what you're saying with the first part. This was the tally when I left
I'm saying that the tally there looks like I would be lynched, especially with how little conversation was going on at the time. At best, maybe a toss up between me, Lawp, and you. I'd expect you felt comfortable enough to believe a villager (me or Lawp) would be lynched (IRL reasons notwithstanding; for real though, hope you're doing all right). Then it's easy to claim "oh I had Capri as more villagey so that's why I didn't vote there."
 
I'd also like to point out I actively tried to save two different villagers d1 but nobody cares about that **** I guess.
right because you would never be THAT bold as a wolf 🙄
or you wouldn't do it specifically to use that as a defense
or because wolves have NEVER defended villagers to pocket them before
 
right because you would never be THAT bold as a wolf 🙄
or you wouldn't do it specifically to use that as a defense
or because wolves have NEVER defended villagers to pocket them before
You're using the bad WIFOM. Get out of here with that ****. Why the hell would I go to the effort to pocket dolphin and shelter? No offense to them but it's not like they're going to be pushing lynches, it's not their style. Encourage a lynch to descend into a waffle fest at EOD to try to save two villagers? I may be reckless as a wolf but I'm not ****ing stupid.
 
Capri/Cray/???
but the more you post about how you're the villageryiest villager who ever villaged I'm thinking
Dubz/???/???
I'd believe capri/cray except that move at the end of d2 would have been pretty gutsy if cray didn't time it right.

Well excuse me for trying to defend myself when I've been sitting on the board all day and some people refuse to open their eyes
Besides, it's in my spreadsheet. "The worst villager there ever was" is also on there, but I digress.
 
I'd believe capri/cray except that move at the end of d2 would have been pretty gutsy if cray didn't time it right.

Well excuse me for trying to defend myself when I've been sitting on the board all day and some people refuse to open their eyes
Besides, it's in my spreadsheet. "The worst villager there ever was" is also on there, but I digress.
The D2 lynch kerfuffle and Cray's most recent reads list are the reason I have them in a pack together. This smells a little like when Cray tried to dig out allie after I'd seered her in TWD. Saved from lynch and now trying to undermine it.
 
And also excuse me if I get a little ticked off when I'm accused of pushing mislynches more than anyone else, as if I'm the only person playing this game. Newsflash, it takes more than one vote to land a lynch, and until someone here can actually lynch a wolf, we're all in the same ****ty boat. But congratulations if you've only been hopping on the bandwagons instead of driving them. I'm sure that somehow makes you a better villager than me.

And yup that is directed straight at Capri.

(I'm fine btw. I meant to say that. Head miraculously feels better today.)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The D2 lynch kerfuffle and Cray's most recent reads list are the reason I have them in a pack together. This smells a little like when Cray tried to dig out allie after I'd seered her in TWD. Saved from lynch and now trying to undermine it.
Yes, but if skim had self-prezzed any earlier, cray could have pushed capri into the lead. As it was she tied it and only barely got the unlynch in (I actually wouldn't have counted it because for me lynch would have ended right at 10pm, so anything after 9:59:59 would be out, but I digress).

Edit for clarity and because I'm bored/don't want to study
 
Last edited:
I'm saying that the tally there looks like I would be lynched, especially with how little conversation was going on at the time. At best, maybe a toss up between me, Lawp, and you. I'd expect you felt comfortable enough to believe a villager (me or Lawp) would be lynched (IRL reasons notwithstanding; for real though, hope you're doing all right). Then it's easy to claim "oh I had Capri as more villagey so that's why I didn't vote there."
I didn't actually respond to this, I think. I'm not sure how you thought I would be comfortable enough to know what was going to happen, it was still 2.5 hours before lynch close and most of the movement has been happening in this game has been in the last hour. One person flipping from you to me would have put me in the lead.

But I'm also not sure how this works in with your claim that I'm pushing mislynches 1) in a wolfy way (because I know that you know villagers lynch villagers all the time) 2) more than anyone else


This is the post where I meant to say I'm ok, thanks
 
Yes, but if skim had self-prezzed any earlier she could have pushed capri into the lead. As it was she tied it and only barely got the unlynch in (I actually wouldn't have counted it because for me lynch would have ended right at 10pm, so anything after 9:59:59 would be out, but I digress).
It was ballsy. Not going to lie. It’s a judgement call if Cray has gotten that ballsy lately. I don’t know either way but I’m taking a risk.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol apparently I'm subconsciously THAT convinced Capri is a wolf that I typo'd instead of writing villager 🤣
tenor.gif
 
Guys I just remembered that the only game in probably my entire WW career where I managed to not lynch any villagers and be on every wolf lynch, I was lynched for it...and for what was apparently a sketchy role reveal. It was only my second game ever, and I was a villager. Poor little nooblet dubz, from then on, could never resist the siren call of a mislynch, and was loathe to ever reveal her role again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D4 results:

The conductor was still reeling from the loss of dolphin, a bit scarred by seeing an instrument so mangled. She suggested calling rehearsal off early and to start fresh the next day. A few players hesitated. It didn't seem right to end the day without one good brawl....

Lynched is @capri1722 - the Tambourine and who could evade 1 kill attempt.

giphy.gif


Night 4 closes at ~6am EST
​
8 players

Roster:
1. @SportPonies
2. @StayingPositive2017
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @WildZoo
5. @Melchizedek
7. @Crayola227
10. @katashark
13. @genny

Axed:
9. @sheltermed - Piano
6. @Skimble - Saxophone
12. @Lawper - Bassoon
8. @dolphin106258 - Flute
11. @capri1722 - Tambourine (1 death avoidance)