You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
*****Did I die n1 or just not play that?
You were too busy having a baby. How rude of you.
*****
Because I'm going with my gut. I just can't talk myself out of it this time, the same way as in the past.Why do you require so much more reasoning to lynch capri or sporty, but none to lynch me? Who you just admitted you want to lynch every single game?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know, it's cheap to give away info on "villager code" ie role name, and I read even less into any PR reveals, they're all fake to me until a wolf kills a villager over one or there's a flip.@Crayola227 what more do you want? I feel like I have given more info away than most.
I want to see more about how your mind is working regarding the other players.
I didn't think I did anything regarding villager code. I simply wanted to give the village information, and I did that. Then said how I had the evidence so that it was backed up.I don't know, it's cheap to give away info on "villager code" ie role name, and I read even less into any PR reveals, they're all fake to me until a wolf kills a villager over one or there's a flip.
I want to see more about how your mind is working regarding the other players.
I'll post reads on folks in the morning.
K, gonna go to sleep.
I figured out the pack is Mel and WZ. It is a nightmare prospect, it was teased out and actually occurred because when it RNG'd that way, it was too precious for this world.
This game feels like exactly what I would imagine would be the pack behavior of Mel and WZ in a small group.
I figured out the pack is Mel and WZ. It is a nightmare prospect, it was teased out and actually occurred because when it RNG'd that way, it was too precious for this world.
This game feels like exactly what I would imagine would be the pack behavior of Mel and WZ in a small group.
so basically my vote is quite literally for whichever of them can be lynched tomorrow. I don't read any great arguments. But Mel and WZ don't feel normal.
I'd rather bet that one is a wolf, than to think there's any way that both are villagers. If either is a wolf, there is no way I can let them both live tonight. Not if I can help it. I'd rather go down with innocent villager blood on my hands (it is coming from WZ or Mel, tho) than let both of them get scot free. The idea that the two of them would ever have a sweep? Guys, if it's lylo, and you know who it is, let's kill whoever that is. If we seriously don't know, than I say it would be better to just not lose against Mel or a WZ/Mel pack abomination than anyone else.
I'd rather bet that one is a wolf, than to think there's any way that both are villagers. If either is a wolf, there is no way I can let them both live tonight. Not if I can help it. I'd rather go down with innocent villager blood on my hands (it is coming from WZ or Mel, tho) than let both of them get scot free. The idea that the two of them would ever have a sweep? Guys, if it's lylo, and you know who it is, let's kill whoever that is. If we seriously don't know, than I say it would be better to just not lose against Mel or a WZ/Mel pack abomination than anyone else.
I can't bring myself to contingency lynch vote either, but my vote is for whichever that village wants to off.
Night closed, writeup on the way
(I'm late for work again (my apartment is FREEZING and I'm not sure what's going on....) so apologies for the subpar write-up. It's that or modbandonment).
(I'm late for work again (my apartment is FREEZING and I'm not sure what's going on....) so apologies for the subpar write-up. It's that or modbandonment).
Last edited:
N4 results:
As the players walked into the auditorium, they heard a loud crash. When they went to investigate, they found Paws collapsed on the floor. It looked as if someone had unloosened her strings and drilled a few tiny minuscule holes, enough to end her ability to play.
Roster:
1. @SportPonies
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @WildZoo
5. @Melchizedek
7. @Crayola227
10. @katashark
13. @genny
Axed:
9. @sheltermed - Piano
6. @Skimble - Saxophone
12. @Lawper - Bassoon
8. @dolphin106258 - Flute
11. @capri1722 - Tambourine (1 death avoidance)
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Double Bass (protector)
As the players walked into the auditorium, they heard a loud crash. When they went to investigate, they found Paws collapsed on the floor. It looked as if someone had unloosened her strings and drilled a few tiny minuscule holes, enough to end her ability to play.
Dead is @StayingPositive2017 - the Double Bass and who could protect each night.
Lynch closes at 10pm EST
7 players
Lynch closes at 10pm EST
Roster:
1. @SportPonies
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @WildZoo
5. @Melchizedek
7. @Crayola227
10. @katashark
13. @genny
Axed:
9. @sheltermed - Piano
6. @Skimble - Saxophone
12. @Lawper - Bassoon
8. @dolphin106258 - Flute
11. @capri1722 - Tambourine (1 death avoidance)
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Double Bass (protector)
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
God dammit
In any case
Lynch genny
In any case
Lynch genny
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
K, gonna go to sleep.
I figured out the pack is Mel and WZ. It is a nightmare prospect, it was teased out and actually occurred because when it RNG'd that way, it was too precious for this world.
This game feels like exactly what I would imagine would be the pack behavior of Mel and WZ in a small group.
What is this ****so basically my vote is quite literally for whichever of them can be lynched tomorrow. I don't read any great arguments. But Mel and WZ don't feel normal.
I'd rather bet that one is a wolf, than to think there's any way that both are villagers. If either is a wolf, there is no way I can let them both live tonight. Not if I can help it. I'd rather go down with innocent villager blood on my hands (it is coming from WZ or Mel, tho) than let both of them get scot free. The idea that the two of them would ever have a sweep? Guys, if it's lylo, and you know who it is, let's kill whoever that is. If we seriously don't know, than I say it would be better to just not lose against Mel or a WZ/Mel pack abomination than anyone else.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That might be the worst argument for lynching anyone I have ever seen
Like, in a perfect world, you would rather lose to Genny, who has been coasting all game, than risk losing to me or cheezit? Come the **** on.
I swear to God if you guys even try to lynch me today I will have an aneurysm
Like, in a perfect world, you would rather lose to Genny, who has been coasting all game, than risk losing to me or cheezit? Come the **** on.
I swear to God if you guys even try to lynch me today I will have an aneurysm
Lynch wz 
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Heh. I knew you would be the one to do it.Lynch wz![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone see any lylo hints?
@SportPonies Can I still hear an answer to that question?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No. Not sure kaydubs would give them though. I don't remember hints like that being a thing until maybe the last year or so, when lylo was adopted as terminology here.Does anyone see any lylo hints?
I said yesterday that I missed your question and couldn’t find it.@SportPonies Can I still hear an answer to that question?
I said yesterday that I missed your question and couldn’t find it.
I then reasked it in response to that post.
Good lord okay apparently I just can’t read.I then reasked it in response to that post.
Brb
Lynch wz![]()
What changed? I thought you were village-reading WZ yesterday.
Found it.I was wondering why you think it's Mel/WZ.
They both seem off their normal play and there’s bickering between them that feels like an attempt to “clear” one if the other is lynched.
In light of genny’s vote just now, I can also see Dubz/genny for similar reasons.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Step. Out. Of. Your. Tunnel.Found it.
They both seem off their normal play and there’s bickering between them that feels like an attempt to “clear” one if the other is lynched.
In light of genny’s vote just now, I can also see Dubz/genny for similar reasons.
Seriously, if you were to screw your brain on straight for a moment and forget about me, who would you think the wolves are?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't even know what you're seeing to say cheezit is off his game either
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And we always bicker?? Half of our PM in smash was us bickering between the smashing gifs????
Trying to collaborate and build a village bloc with dubz was a nightmareAnd we always bicker?? Half of our PM in smash was us bickering between the smashing gifs????
Day 1 Lynch Tally
WZ () -
Melby (2) - genny, shelter
Cray () -
Skim (1) - AM
Dolph (1) - Skimble
Sporty (1) - Paws
Lawp (3) - WZ, Cray, dolph
Shelter (5) - katachomp, Melby, Sporty, capri, Lawpy
13/13
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Skim (4) - WZ, AM, Lawpy, capri
genny () -
WZ (2) - Skimble, Sporty
Lawpy (1) - dolph
capri (3) - genny, Paws, Melby
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel () -
kata () -
11/12
Missing: Cray
Day 3 Lynch Tally
WZ (1) - Paws
capri (4) - Melby, katachomps, Lawpy, pengen
Cray () -
Lawpy (6) - WZ, AM, Cray, capri, Sporty, dolph
Sporty () -
11/11
Day 4 Lynch Tally
Sporty (1) - Paws
Dubz (3) - sporty, cray, capri
Capri (5) - genny, mel, WZ, kata, AM
9/9
WZ () -
Melby (2) - genny, shelter
Cray () -
Skim (1) - AM
Dolph (1) - Skimble
Sporty (1) - Paws
Lawp (3) - WZ, Cray, dolph
Shelter (5) - katachomp, Melby, Sporty, capri, Lawpy
13/13
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Skim (4) - WZ, AM, Lawpy, capri
genny () -
WZ (2) - Skimble, Sporty
Lawpy (1) - dolph
capri (3) - genny, Paws, Melby
dolph (1) - katachomps
Mel () -
kata () -
11/12
Missing: Cray
Day 3 Lynch Tally
WZ (1) - Paws
capri (4) - Melby, katachomps, Lawpy, pengen
Cray () -
Lawpy (6) - WZ, AM, Cray, capri, Sporty, dolph
Sporty () -
11/11
Day 4 Lynch Tally
Sporty (1) - Paws
Dubz (3) - sporty, cray, capri
Capri (5) - genny, mel, WZ, kata, AM
9/9
Lynch Genny
No. Not sure kaydubs would give them though. I don't remember hints like that being a thing until maybe the last year or so, when lylo was adopted as terminology here.
I just keep coming back to this because I'm not sure whether I have to vote in a chunk or if I can go my own way today.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Idk manI just keep coming back to this because I'm not sure whether I have to vote in a chunk or if I can go my own way today.
I'm just seeing where listening to the spreadsheet gets me
I just keep coming back to this because I'm not sure whether I have to vote in a chunk or if I can go my own way today.
Idk manIdk man
I'm just seeing where listening to the spreadsheet gets me
I'm just seeing where listening to dubz listening to the spreadsheet gets me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Cheezit plsIdk man
I'm just seeing where listening to dubz listening to the spreadsheet gets me
@Crayola227
SP: stewing over WZ for most of the game. Honestly, she’s probably right. WZ could just be playing me. Honestly wouldn’t be that hard. SP seems village to me.
AM: Seems village enough for now.
WZ: hmmmm. All of her play seems village, but could still be wolf. Only because I am fooled extremely easily.
Mel: lynching genny today, but I don’t know how genny is being very wolfy. She can be sneaky though so mel might be on to something? Or mel is a wolf.
Cray: maybe village.
Genny: seems village to me. But also, hard to read because posts even less than I do.
One or 2 out of AM/WZ/Mel is probably a wolf. I don’t know which one though. Most solid village to me are SP and Genny and cray.
So, made this list and I look back through it and it's just like screw it, everyone I have is pretty village-y so wolves are screwing with my head for sure. This is obviously a problem for playing this game. Conversions are making this even harder for me.
SP: stewing over WZ for most of the game. Honestly, she’s probably right. WZ could just be playing me. Honestly wouldn’t be that hard. SP seems village to me.
AM: Seems village enough for now.
WZ: hmmmm. All of her play seems village, but could still be wolf. Only because I am fooled extremely easily.
Mel: lynching genny today, but I don’t know how genny is being very wolfy. She can be sneaky though so mel might be on to something? Or mel is a wolf.
Cray: maybe village.
Genny: seems village to me. But also, hard to read because posts even less than I do.
One or 2 out of AM/WZ/Mel is probably a wolf. I don’t know which one though. Most solid village to me are SP and Genny and cray.
So, made this list and I look back through it and it's just like screw it, everyone I have is pretty village-y so wolves are screwing with my head for sure. This is obviously a problem for playing this game. Conversions are making this even harder for me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What about Genny seems village to you? Honest question because she is one of the few people in the game who I have literally nothing on that says "village"@Crayola227
SP: stewing over WZ for most of the game. Honestly, she’s probably right. WZ could just be playing me. Honestly wouldn’t be that hard. SP seems village to me.
AM: Seems village enough for now.
WZ: hmmmm. All of her play seems village, but could still be wolf. Only because I am fooled extremely easily.
Mel: lynching genny today, but I don’t know how genny is being very wolfy. She can be sneaky though so mel might be on to something? Or mel is a wolf.
Cray: maybe village.
Genny: seems village to me. But also, hard to read because posts even less than I do.
One or 2 out of AM/WZ/Mel is probably a wolf. I don’t know which one though. Most solid village to me are SP and Genny and cray.
So, made this list and I look back through it and it's just like screw it, everyone I have is pretty village-y so wolves are screwing with my head for sure. This is obviously a problem for playing this game. Conversions are making this even harder for me.
Haha, just doesn't seem to be as in the game as a wolf would have to be, but could definitely be sliding under the radar, wolves do that all the time. It's just that more often than not, the inactive players are villagers.. This is more of a feeling, and honestly I should I have more at this point on her. Would like to hear more from genny. Maybe she's more neutral in my book? Just not enough to say she is being wolfy?What about Genny seems village to you? Honest question because she is one of the few people in the game who I have literally nothing on that says "village"
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I feel like this game has basically become me/AM/Cheezit (RIP Paws) vs cray/Genny/kata/sporty
I know I've been in this type of situation before but I can't remember how it turned out...
I know I've been in this type of situation before but I can't remember how it turned out...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah I'm not going to give her village points for inactivity alone when I have village points based on content for everyone elseHaha, just doesn't seem to be as in the game as a wolf would have to be, but could definitely be sliding under the radar, wolves do that all the time. It's just that more often than not, the inactive players are villagers.. This is more of a feeling, and honestly I should I have more at this point on her. Would like to hear more from genny. Maybe she's more neutral in my book? Just not enough to say she is being wolfy?
Everyone is a wolf!I feel like this game has basically become me/AM/Cheezit (RIP Paws) vs cray/Genny/kata/sporty
I know I've been in this type of situation before but I can't remember how it turned out...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Everyone is village, therefore everyone is wolfEveryone is a wolf!
Don't even get me started on this convert business...
D5 Lynch Tally:
genny (2) - WZ, Melby
WZ (1) - genny
3/7
Lynch closes in ~7.5 hours
genny (2) - WZ, Melby
WZ (1) - genny
3/7
Lynch closes in ~7.5 hours
Lynch genny
I don't like how quiet it is today.
I don't like how quiet it is today.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's definitely too quiet and that is making me really nervous/antsy
She’s been quiet literally all game. Why does it bother you todayLynch genny
I don't like how quiet it is today.
Edit: not that I disagree, but why is it suddenly bothering you now
She’s been quiet literally all game. Why does it bother you today
Edit: not that I disagree, but why is it suddenly bothering you now
It has been bugging me all and I thought maybe she'd have a little more to say at endgame then this. It's giving me flashbacks to the science game. As for the quietness, I mean the entire thread. Are people lurking?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What, are you feeling like we should do a mass role reveal?It has been bugging me all and I thought maybe she'd have a little more to say at endgame then this. It's giving me flashbacks to the science game. As for the quietness, I mean the entire thread. Are people lurking?

What, are you feeling like we should do a mass role reveal?![]()
NO
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Aw why not???
Aw why not???
The mere thought of doing that gives me an ulcer.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
FineThe mere thought of doing that gives me an ulcer.
unlynch genny though
I need to think thoughts
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K