OrchWWestra sign-ups +/- game thread

Started by kaydubs
Tags Tags
werewolf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Clearly I care or I wouldn't be trying to vote in a block instead of spreading my vote. We've mind-melded before with no issue, but again, you're not obligated to sheep my reads.
Hey there. I haven't been sheeping your reads. Came up with lawp and genny all on my own thanks.
Been over here trying not to be lynched myself.

Dunno. I just got this creepy feeling. Maybe I shouldn't have looked at the end of Mattress Store.
 
Kinda agree, it's lylo, cards on the table. We've got time. No need to sit in a bloc all day not discussing. Doesn't help to be in a bloc if we're on a villager.

Kudos, genny, if you just managed to jedi mind trick me btw. Tell me I don't act paranoid as a villager just to set off my paranoia. That would be a good one.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
^I should clarify, I remember you tunneling on someone all game, though don't remember which game it was. I don't remember Bake because I died early. So I will look into it I guess.

Do you remember when we've mindmelded before? It would make me feel better. I've kind of felt a little pocketed this game.
 
^I should clarify, I remember you tunneling on someone all game, though don't remember which game it was. I don't remember Bake because I died early. So I will look into it I guess.

Do you remember when we've mindmelded before? It would make me feel better. I've kind of felt a little pocketed this game.

Smash would be the most recent one.
 
********************************************************************************************

dancing-puppets.jpg


This was supposed to be N'sync as puppets dancing, but SDN hates me.

*********************************************************************************************
 
********************************************************************************************

s-90d312306324db539c432233f4af5abe2843979f.gif


*********************************************************************************************
Gif fail, and also get out, I don't need commentary from the peanut gallery in my time of stress 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I tunneled on MOOSE? I’ve omly ever remembered tunneling to rabbot in little mermaid.

I can see AM remembering this. I don’t see Dubz remembering this since I don’t even
I did fact check actually. From a quick ISO of your posts in Bake I didn't really see you multi-day tunneling MOOSE. Not with the laser focus like you've had on me here.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omg my grandpa is not dead

I do miss him though

I was reading a bit of the game that must not be named today to see if I could pick up any hints one way or the other since cray and paws were both wolves there. This game feels a lot like that game, in that it is hurting my soul, but also not like that game, in that I was voting for AM the whole time. I don't know what that means.

I tend to take refuge in metas when I'm lost, not that it ever helps, but it's comforting to try.
I don't remember her being in that pack at all. Then again, I've blocked out much of that game.

That game is absolutely the worst for my meta. I have never hated a game and played with that much total rage AND LACK of caring. If there's one thing, it's that I never don't care about a game. Did I sorta give up that game? Yeah. Beyond being busy and behind cuz IRL stuff and that game, have I ever not cared about a wolf game? No. Anyone that has ever wolfed with me knows this to be true.

Yes, even that game, early on, before my spirit was broken, I tried.

The only part of my meta in that game that matters is yes, I tried to dig out my fellow wolf, yes I have a soft spot for @allieh8607, and yes, I will try to get cheezit lynched.

It's all NAI though, except the part about digging out a wolf, but I've been known to defend a fellow villager hard.

I do sometimes do the thing where I'm checked out as a vanilla villager.
 
Cray had to be encouraged to keep raging like usual, and I was just keeping my foot out of my mouth but also participating just enough. I would say she and I have both grown a bit. I always come back to cray when her post volume is low.

That being said I always want to lynch her and it's the first game I thought she was solid village so maybe she is actually a wolf. I don't think I realized she was a wolf in TWD
Oh, that's right, our glory game is Dubz' game that shall not be named.
That was both our first wolf out.
 
What about Genny seems village to you? Honest question because she is one of the few people in the game who I have literally nothing on that says "village"
Wolfy genny is unbelievably tight lipped and extremely fun/sassy.

Village genny actually says a little more, a little more subdued, and while still sparse, you'll find at least one post that really seems helpful, genuine, doesn't read like it could be a scum post.

She's mostly hit those village marks for me this game.
 
SportPonies - Has contributed jack besides tunneling Dubz all game.
Animal Midwife - Paranoia has set in that I soft cleared her too early.
WildZoo - Probably a wolf, but has been reading village from D2 - D4
Crayola227 - Had initial village read off of her first couple of posts, but then her reads list where she pushes Kata for more information when Kata already all but role revealed, makes me think she isn't actually reading the thread and is spouting off to imitate usual cray posts.
katashark - cleared from the soft PR claim
genny - Hasn't really stuck her neck out on anything besides calling me out D1 and then just sheeped the capri votes.

There's a wolf (maybe even both or all three) between Genny, Cray, and SP.
Um, if she revealed a PR, why is she still alive?

Plus, and I've said this before I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT YOU SAY YOUR ROLE TITLE AND DESCRIPTION IS, IT MEANS NOTHING TO ME. I HARDLY CARE WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE CLAIMS ABOUT YOUR ABILITIES. UNLESS I GET MOD INFO ABOUT YOU, OR YOU USED YOUR POWER ON ME SUCH A WAY, I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU.

End of story.

I probably missed the post that someone is the seer and so and so is clear (last game, I think). If I read it I probably didn't believe anyone. I *may* have moved off your vote, partly 2/2 peer pressure.

That said, can I say again, I don't care about mechanics and I don't care what you or anyone else says they are.

I want to see what people think about other people. Period. That is how I can tell who is making crap up out of their ass and true villagers can help me see what's scummy that I'm not.

The end.
 
I've never done a mass role reveal. I wanna. Just once.
Mass role reveals only work in an open setup where we know there are certain roles that have to be filled (and even then they only marginally work) the wolves can just claim vanillager here and we'd still be back to where we were before the reveals.
 
Should I say again, I am hardly swayed by any and all ability claims. Until you flip and die it may be a lie.

Does a mod want to tell me what kata's PR is? Because I can't recall, and it otherwise doesn't matter much to me beyond wondering if wolves are WIFOM leaving her alive to be lynched rather than NK. Maybe because village protector was alive?

OK, so I've thought about it a little.

I don't know how Mel annoys me this much.

I don't process mechanics or abilities beyond what you've seen. I read posts and try to decide if someone sounds wolfy. Should I do more? Sure. But I sorta don't.

K, so that means I want posts, thoughts, and content to figure out affiliation. Sorry not sorry.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad