You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
unlynch AM lynch dubz
There. A tie on my terms. Wolves can kiss my ass. I have a therio exam to study for.
/dubz out
D5 Lynch Tally:
genny (2) - Melby, AM
WZ (2) - Sporty, WZ
AM ()
Melby (1) - genny
5/7
Role call: @katashark @Crayola227
Lynch closes in ~1 hour
Wow, that wasn't a wolfy way to leave things.
Not loving that kata has been following and hasnt voted.
I was set on Mel, but now I feel like Mel, genny or WZ, Sporty, and kata could be wolves. Who does that leave in my villagd pile??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've just finished my PbPa, hence why I haven't voted yet.
But the fact there's a vote out, WZ has a self vote she could swap any moment....
But the fact there's a vote out, WZ has a self vote she could swap any moment....
##lynch kata##
No, having done it, feels wrong.
###unlynch kata###
Can i just not vote? I hate this now. Gonna vote, gonna get retaliation last min waffles, and get lynched and lose.
###unlynch kata###
Can i just not vote? I hate this now. Gonna vote, gonna get retaliation last min waffles, and get lynched and lose.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't be absurd. Can't a girl hope for a little excitement at lylo?Self destructing isn't going to help here![]()
unlynch dubz lynch AM
Just when I thought it couldn't get any more ridiculous....
What if we vote for you for not voting???No, having done it, feels wrong.
###unlynch kata###
Can i just not vote? I hate this now. Gonna vote, gonna get retaliation last min waffles, and get lynched and lose.
i'm at a loss
is it too late to sub out?
is it too late to sub out?
##lynch kata##
No, having done it, feels wrong.
###unlynch kata###
Can i just not vote? I hate this now. Gonna vote, gonna get retaliation last min waffles, and get lynched and lose.
Don't be absurd. Can't a girl hope for a little excitement at lylo?
unlynch dubz lynch AM
WHAT ARE YOU TWO PLAYING AT
Ugh I am SO not wolfy this game, not sure what I did earlier but was pretty sure it was pretty villagey. You all are way more sketch.
WZ voted herself, LIS law says to vote there.
Mel is only starting to coice suspicion of me but has steered clear, other wolfy tingles.
Genny's vote hx
Sports maybe fake tunnel.
WZ voted herself, LIS law says to vote there.
Mel is only starting to coice suspicion of me but has steered clear, other wolfy tingles.
Genny's vote hx
Sports maybe fake tunnel.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I read once that you should always know how you expect your opponent to react before dong a reaction test
I have clearly ignored that advice
I have clearly ignored that advice

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why would you do that? Aren't you about to win?i'm at a loss
is it too late to sub out?
Why would you do that? Aren't you about to win?
not with a spread like that
this is a nightmare
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
##lynch WZ##
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This might be the funniest thing I have ever read in a WW game.Ugh I am SO not wolfy this game, not sure what I did earlier but was pretty sure it was pretty villagey. You all are way more sketch.
Are you a wolf cray? Come on, you can tell me. No way the lynch can move that fast.
Meta is I am conservative wolf. Only village me manages to be this ridic.This might be the funniest thing I have ever read in a WW game.
Are you a wolf cray? Come on, you can tell me. No way the lynch can move that fast.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Idk, I'm having more fun than I was earlier. Sitting on a lynch all day with silence is boring. And don't you just feel it in your bones? That you're sitting on another village lynch?not with a spread like that
this is a nightmare
Idk, I'm having more fun than I was earlier. Sitting on a lynch all day with silence is boring. And don't you just feel it in your bones? That you're sitting on another village lynch?
I don't dubz.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You should probably lynch someone else if you're village##lynch WZ##

Tally??
Holy hell can this game just be over
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
God I'm never going to forgive you, myself, or the WW gods if you're wrongI don't dubz.
unlynch AM lynch genny
D5 Lynch Tally:
genny (3) - Melby, AM, WZ
WZ (2) - Sporty, Cray
AM ()
Melby (1) - genny
6/7
Role call: @katashark
Lynch closes in ~1 min
genny (3) - Melby, AM, WZ
WZ (2) - Sporty, Cray
AM ()
Melby (1) - genny
6/7
Role call: @katashark
Lynch closes in ~1 min
##ublynch wz##
#lynch Mel##
#lynch Mel##
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nice of you to show upHoly hell can this game just be over
unlynch mel
lynch AM
lynch AM
H###unlynch mel###
#lynch genny#
#lynch genny#
Holy cheddar biscuits
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I"m back. didn't mean to be gone so long. I'm so sorry.
What is even happening?
What is even happening?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Timing suggests SP and Kata are the pack.
🤣that was terrible
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't even care how this ends anymore, that was fun 🤣
sorry kdizzle. I'd offer to tally it for ya but I know you like to double check anyway. I'm pretty sure genny won the lynching.
sorry kdizzle. I'd offer to tally it for ya but I know you like to double check anyway. I'm pretty sure genny won the lynching.
******
is it over yet

******
is it over yet
******Lynch closed, slipping into a Chinese food induced coma
D5 Lynch Tally:
genny (3) - Melby, AM, WZ, Cray
WZ (2) - Sporty
AM (1) - genny
Melby ()
6/7
Role call: @katashark
Lynch closed
D5 Lynch Tally:
genny (3) - Melby, AM, WZ, Cray
WZ (2) - Sporty
AM (1) - genny
Melby ()
6/7
Role call: @katashark
Lynch closed
good game wolves!
#trustissues #hatetheplayersnotthewaffles #effitI don't even care how this ends anymore, that was fun 🤣
sorry kdizzle. I'd offer to tally it for ya but I know you like to double check anyway. I'm pretty sure genny won the lynching.
******
show me your brags plz
******
show me your brags plz
******
WZ & genny did a bad job defending.
I have shytty voting habits.
The strength of the case made for almost every single villager on the board, is the sort of lylo construction I would expect from Mel, particularly if he was paired with someone also diabolical.
I have shytty voting habits.
The strength of the case made for almost every single villager on the board, is the sort of lylo construction I would expect from Mel, particularly if he was paired with someone also diabolical.
******************************
******************************
******************************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
******
show me your brags plz
******
Oh come on. You know I'm village.
😛WZ & genny did a bad job defending.
please no
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
A bad job defending? Defending against what? A tunnel and a joke vote? Come on. My play speaks for itself. Anyone who still thinks I'm a wolf has several screws loose.WZ & genny did a bad job defending.
I have shytty voting habits.
The strength of the case made for almost every single villager on the board, is the sort of lylo construction I would expect from Mel, particularly if he was paired with someone also diabolical.
No whatplease no
No what
did i throw?
please don't tell me genny is a wolf and I don't get to resume my 8 PM bedtimes.
I just really want to sleep. so badly.
I just really want to sleep. so badly.
Voting for yourself at lylo rarely reads village, even though it probably is 90% of the time. Which is why 10% of the time wolves do it. Which is why village will lynch ppl for it despite the odds.A bad job defending? Defending against what? A tunnel and a joke vote? Come on. My play speaks for itself. Anyone who still thinks I'm a wolf has several screws loose.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
