Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you feel about WZ saying this but also being one of the people voting that way?I also found that interesting....![]()
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How do you feel about WZ saying this but also being one of the people voting that way?I also found that interesting....![]()
My bad just read your quote at first. I see now.This looks like WIFOM to me and I already said it wasn't alignment indicative.
Voting what way?How do you feel about WZ saying this but also being one of the people voting that way?
Voting for someone who was a wolf last gameVoting what way?
What game was Sporty a wolf?Voting for someone who was a wolf last game
Isn't she voting for you?What game was Sporty a wolf?
I read your question wrong my bad, but WZ didn’t say she was voting for me for any particular reason. Why’re you linking her vote to others reasoning? She placed her vote before I’d even posted...Isn't she voting for you?
She voted for you then said everyone was voting for wolves from last game, and you thought that was interesting. I wanted to know how you felt about thatI read your question wrong my bad, but WZ didn’t say she was voting for me for any particular reason. Why’re you linking her vote to others reasoning? She placed her vote before I’d even posted...
Not what I said, and not even what my point was eithersaid everyone was voting for wolves from last game
Then I missed your point. Care to explain? Cuz thats how I took your commentNot what I said, and not even what my point was either
The point was the reasoning - change in gameplayThen I missed your point. Care to explain? Cuz thats how I took your comment
Ah. GotchaThe point was the reasoning - change in gameplay
I find it interesting that lots of peeps have feelings about interactions and gameplay changes with WZ/shelter. As well as people finding lots of what I’m saying interesting. But I don’t think WZ’s vote for me adds anything to the conversation.She voted for you then said everyone was voting for wolves from last game, and you thought that was interesting. I wanted to know how you felt about that
Hmph. Even if we still have 6 hours to close, I'm not gonna let my vote sit on a joke vote if it's gonna be part of a tie.
unlynch mom
lynch dolph
Yes?So you're making a new tie?
Yes?
If it's gonna be a tie, I'm not gonna make it a tie with someone that hasn't felt wolfy yet?
currently, yes.Feeling alright with the other 1 vote candidates?
@Animal Midwife are you planning on keeping your skilary vote?
Was looking back to see if you had made any useful comments yet (answer: nope) and realized I miss thisAlso I saw this last night and didn't feel like responding right away but didn't we just talk last game about how WZ is near-impossible to lynch outside of PR confirmation?

Got any thoughts you'd like to share with the class?Sure.
). At least, that's how I read it.I actually kind of like it
Not sure I agree that brain mush is suspicious at 10pm
But I like it
Got any thoughts you'd like to share with the class?
~~~~~~~~Lynch shelter~~~~~~~~~
To get a vote on the board. And responses seem odd from when I was catching up on thread.
In interest of mechanics, do we think there is any importance for sections of the orchestra? Strings, woodwinds, percussion, etc?
Why stay on that lynch?Not at the moment.
Why stay on that lynch?
And how do you feel about the dolphin votes?
At least we're a little bit on the same page 😉 who would you vote for if not skim? Just one second option is fine, i don't need your whole list.I feel very comfortable with my lynch. I don't really care for the dolphin votes.
At least we're a little bit on the same page 😉 who would you vote for if not skim? Just one second option is fine, i don't need your whole list.
Doesn't capri always stress you out? It's because she checked in but hasn't voted yet, isn't it?I'm having some trouble processing with three votes missing from the board, but capri is also stressing me out atm.
I kinda doubt it. I was thinking wolves are probably just instruments kdizzle doesn't particularly care for~~~~~~~~Lynch shelter~~~~~~~~~
To get a vote on the board. And responses seem odd from when I was catching up on thread.
In interest of mechanics, do we think there is any importance for sections of the orchestra? Strings, woodwinds, percussion, etc?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Doesn't capri always stress you out? It's because she checked in but hasn't voted yet, isn't it?
I'm okay with a shelter lynch
Lynch Shelter
I would agree with this, but would KD allow both of them to be wolves two games in a row? Especially games she’s modded in?
I would tend to say no.

I would disagree with this thinking, I think kdubs allows RNG to make those choices

😱Lol. You haven't been paying attention then. It's not an argument I'm going to use, but I've played several kdizzle games where my role wasn't RNG, including the last one.
I would never.😎Would you say kdubs futz with roles prior to randing a game, but wouldn't change it afterwards?
Oh, sneaky DubZThat's really neither here nor there though. I'm not interested in solving the game based on what kdizzle may or may not have done with RNG.
Why talk about mechanics without any evidence of them? Any reason for shelter?
agree, like i love discussing mechanics but idk that there's much use in getting distracted there when we haven't seen any evidence but our own rolesWhy talk about mechanics without any evidence of them? Any reason for shelter?
it's ok i stress me out tooI'm having some trouble processing with three votes missing from the board, but capri is also stressing me out atm.
i hope one of the wolves is mayonnaiseI kinda doubt it. I was thinking wolves are probably just instruments kdizzle doesn't particularly care for![]()
How do you feel about the two people in the lead?### lynch @Crayola227 ###
where u @ gurl
He opened up his neck ruff to make himself appear larger and more intimidating. And then he said stuff about WZ and sheltermed.How is Mel making shade?
Reason: responses seem odd.
Because it’s something to talk about day 1. Idk. I have no evidence for anything happening in this game currently.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.