OrchWWestra sign-ups +/- game thread

Started by kaydubs
Tags Tags
werewolf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean I'm all for keeping my overall macro reads but like, my overall village macro read on cheezit is basically based on you and paws saying he was ok (I can't read the kid for ****), and my macro read of you was just "Feels villa" d1 and then "my god we need to stop voting together we're always wrong." Not exactly inspiring...I don't really have good reasons.

So my paranoia is like "Well maybe it was just a pocket the whole time"
and then the guy on my other shoulder is like "Calm down, you're being a little self obsessed, no way wolf AM care about your opinion enough to make sure you vote for the same person every day"
And then the paranoia claps back and it goes back and forth...

Yeah, see. When I'm a wolf, you can pinpoint why I'm a wolf. But that pause is something worth consider.

Yeah I've uh...heard that before

This is different.
 
Yeah, see. When I'm a wolf, you can pinpoint why I'm a wolf. But that pause is something worth consider.



This is different.
No I can't, look at Mattress Store, cray had literally been seered and I still thought you were less wolfy than she was 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I need you to spell out why you are so sure about sporty, when you weren't sure enough about her yesterday to push us to vote there instead of genny, and also like...I don't know, how this is different from the other times you were sure.

Can you just trust me on this one?
 
~Interlude~

D1 quotes and interactions (I didn't include mine, because that's extra work and not useful for me 😛 )

This interaction is just....weird. Mild sketch points to both of you, shelter for the change in gameplay, Dubz for the shade throwing and then quick 180.

I would agree with this, but would KD allow both of them to be wolves two games in a row? Especially games she’s modded in?

I would tend to say no.

I’m annoyed she said it before me but I’m not inclined to sit here and ponder the actions of mods which could be ambiguous and fickle. I’d rather focus on something concrete like people’s gameplay

Also slightly annoyed at you because Kara used a similar reasoning (I am busy and asked the mods to mess with RNG and make me a villager blah blah) as a defense to being questioned. (And then flipped wolf).

Hmph. Even if we still have 6 hours to close, I'm not gonna let my vote sit on a joke vote if it's gonna be part of a tie.

unlynch mom
lynch dolph

So you're making a new tie?

Yes?

If it's gonna be a tie, I'm not gonna make it a tie with someone that hasn't felt wolfy yet?

Feeling alright with the other 1 vote candidates?

currently, yes.

I'm okay with a shelter lynch

Lynch Shelter


So I can not spend the rest of the game tunneling her and WZ for the stuff I pointed out earlier

Would any flip clear the other one?

A village flip on shelter would make me less suspicious of WZ.


You know that I was exaggerating when I said the whole game, but I have tunneled over less
It reads like a w/w interaction, where one of you is trying to clear the other or at the very least throw us into a WIFOM situation about the other if one flips wolf.

Would it make anyone else more suspicious?

If village - Kata and Capri become more suspicious
If wolf - Kata and Capri cleared. WZ, Skimble, and Genny get sketch points.
ETA: Lawper gets sketch points if Shelter flips wolf too because I just saw his weak waffle.

I wouldn't know. It seems like most of me and Mel's on thread interactions when they occur, is to try to lynch each other as hard as possible.

These lyrics popped into my head as soon as I read this post:
"You and I go hard at each other like we're going to war
You and I go rough, we keep throwing things and slamming the door
You and I get so damn dysfunctional, we start keeping score"
 
I mean I'm all for keeping my overall macro reads but like, my overall village macro read on cheezit is basically based on you and paws saying he was ok (I can't read the kid for ****), and my macro read of you was just "Feels villa" d1 and then "my god we need to stop voting together we're always wrong." Not exactly inspiring...I don't really have good reasons.

So my paranoia is like "Well maybe it was just a pocket the whole time"
and then the guy on my other shoulder is like "Calm down, you're being a little self obsessed, no way wolf AM care about your opinion enough to make sure you vote for the same person every day"
And then the paranoia claps back and it goes back and forth...
but is she making you vote? it seemed to me that you were running the town
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't say she made me vote anywhere. And a couple of those lynches aligned with my feels initially, and then started to feel bad as the day went on.

But when I had doubts, she said she was sure, so I went with it. That's why I'm making sure my own doubts are resolved before I do the same thing today.
 
AM, if I could see what you see about Sporty, then I would probably vote with you. The fact that you won't try to make a case, means this is all just some mind game in one way or another. I get that you might not trust that I'm village, but if I were, wouldn't you want my vote with you? Why not just make your case and see what that does?

I guess the mind game only works if you trust no one, don't clue them in to what you're thinking. Aren't there other ways of working with people at lylo than this ridiculous ethnic standoff?
 
sTi.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
~Day 2~

Well I'm bored

@StayingPositive2017 @Animal Midwife How do you feel about cheezit?

He seems well-aged and of the highest quality. Very easy to trust.

[...]

Is someone frozen?

Paws beat me to it, but I’m personally waiting to hear from @capri1722, specifically why did she switch and break the tie to shelter yesterday (if I remember events correctly).

ETA: I thought I’d hit post on this 20 mins ago. I’m in rare form today.

*quoted one of my posts*
I don’t like this post. Not for content. Just for. Feels. It reads to me too much like some things I’ve seen her post as wolf.

I don’t care to explain my genny lynch too extensively right now, but part of it was desire to observe this jimble/AM/Dubz mess today from the outside. Dubz hasn’t been reading right to me since yesterday but I haven’t put my finger on it. AM seems more normal for right now. Jil hasn’t struck me as wolfy.

Mel is null, Capri I haven’t looked at too closely

So you don't want anyone to lynch genny?


I didn’t say that. Just haven’t been on my computer all day to more thoroughly look and decide if I want to switch today.

[...]
How about nah to these lynches?

Unclench genny
Lynch Dubz
Which ones? There's a lot of people on the board.

(sporty never answered this question)
[...]
Sporty and capri are peaking quite a bit in terms of wolfiness.


Come closer and I will~

Is someone frozen?
what does this actually mean
Just no activity due to fearfulness from wolf/wolves.

[...]

If there's actually two packs in a 13 player game, I will sub out.

what if they're two lone wolves? lol

Seems rather unfortunate for the wolves then.


[...]

Also, Lawpy because his thoughts are not linear.

His thoughts are never linear.

Okay. What are your current reads on everyone?

My response to katashark earlier were the highlights. About to a do a box of reads to make sure I don't miss thinking about anyone.

I don't understand what all happened yesterday and today between various people. That's probably not how I process WW although it probably should be.

SP - I really, really, really, want the people voting here to explain more what they find wolfy. I don't have a great meta on village Sporty. If you are village and not wolf, and you are voting for Sporty, you should be more than willing to explain. Plus it makes me feel like "what am I missing here?" So explain yourselves. Otherwise, I can't see what's up with her, and I'm inclined to actually find everyone on her case for seemingly no reason, more suspicious themselves.

WZ - oddly aggressive. She was as a wolf in the last game too. Is it possible when she strikes me as really village, she is, and when she strikes me as wolfy, she is??? It's causing me physical pain trying to deduce if the interaction with Skimble was village on village violence or not.

genny - really wigging me out, because once upon a time I found that I could sometimes read her correctly, I think. She rang village to me last game, and this game feels sort of in the middle of what I think of as village vs wolfy genny meta. I have her as a null which concerns me. You can never tell what genny is unless you can tell she's village. That did make sense, I promise.

Paws - not as aggressive as her wolf games, so far so good, but I don't feel I have a good grasp of her as a player.

AM - I have faith that when she pulls an obviously wolfy move, I'll know it for sure, and by then she's either lynching me or I'm dead.

Dolph - I don't see the big deal with Dolph/Skim, which in turn means I don't really understand the WZ/Skim herfuffle over it, so I ultimately don't get what's wolfy about Dolphin, which then makes me more suspicious of anyone suspecting (him? her?)

Mel - said one thing I feel like is "adding shade" without being backed up by solid Mel logic, and this is typically how I have found wolfy Mel in the past. Inconsistency of logic is always a good wolf clue even excluding meta, so I stand by that. That said, he doesn't feel as evil so let's say he's on the wolfdar but I'm not ready to get my gun just yet.

katashark - my top wolf suspect. So much of it feels wolfy. I'd have to go back to be more specific, but yeah.

capri - When it came down to Skimble vs Capri, I had a much stronger villager feel for Skim. Now that Skim is out of the race, I am finding that some of my issue with Capri is not feeling like I have any strong feelings. That would seem unfair, however someone earlier (I think I quoted them, it might have been katashark) pointed out what about her play seems sketch. It's rough because those habits are wolfy, but they also may be standard Capri.

I think if I was following the player on player interactions more closely (as one should in WW), and less reliant on meta which I often misremember anyway, I'd have a better grasp on the players that are being active. The people I have less of a "grip" on, are therefore attracting more of my notice simply because I don't know what to make of them for the most part.


lol why do I feel like I'm missing part of the conversation on me? I was gonna ask Paws why she thought I was village, but then decided not to tempt fate with less than an hour to lynch close

lynch Katashark

several throw away posts strike me as wolfy

Honestly I'm starting to creep this way because I feel like she deflected my questions to buy time to manufacture reads, but I don't have anything more concrete than that.

How about nah to these lynches?

Unclench genny
Lynch Dubz

Or I could go kata too.

talk to me about why not Capri and I'd seriously consider switching

Unfortunately I don’t have a great answer to that. She hasn’t set off my feels at all this game yet. On a quick iso, her train of thought makes sense to me so I’m fine with her staying alive right now

Also :bored: because this feels pocket-y and I don’t trust you after that one time



Please don't put total faith in me. It gets to me then I am more likely to screw up.
Lol I should have listened to you more 😛
 
Last edited:
To whatever wolfpack helped craft this lylo, bravo. I would not have thought a lylo with this bunch be good to wolf in. It's clearly excellent. Bold move your choice, but if you pull off this sweep, it will be impressive.
 
To whatever wolfpack helped craft this lylo, bravo. I would not have thought a lylo with this bunch be good to wolf in. It's clearly excellent. Bold move your choice, but if you pull off this sweep, it will be impressive.
This might be the best lylo I've ever been a part of, in terms of like...well-crafted to be really, really difficult to figure out, and with players who are gonna put in the time to try to do it anyway.

Like the fact that it is taking me this long to read through things, because the chattiest people are still alive lol
 
Unlynch AM
Lynch Dubz


Self-prez and because (and I can't believe I'm saying this) Dubz is the only one I actually trust right now.
 
This might be the best lylo I've ever been a part of, in terms of like...well-crafted to be really, really difficult to figure out, and with players who are gonna put in the time to try to do it anyway.

Like the fact that it is taking me this long to read through things, because the chattiest people are still alive lol
mmmm hmmmm

for me it's the fact that every wolf pair you can try to create by just combining two players' names, is enough to make everyone else on the board go, "Oh, goooooooood nooooooo"
 
mmmm hmmmm

for me it's the fact that every wolf pair you can try to create by just combining two players' names, is enough to make everyone else on the board go, "Oh, goooooooood nooooooo"
Oh I'm getting to that part soon. Haha. This really is the stuff of nightmares.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought I was kept as part of the gangster crowd of cool cats that are sketchy, devious, and play well

Then I realized how much when I wolf I like to leave at least one weak noob or village idiot for the end.... 🙁
 
I thought I was kept as part of the gangster crowd of cool cats that are sketchy, devious, and play well

Then I realized how much when I wolf I like to leave at least one weak noob or village idiot for the end.... 🙁
Aw it's ok cray. You're not a weak noob or a village idiot. You're the other wolf 😉