OrchWWestra sign-ups +/- game thread

Started by kaydubs
Tags Tags
werewolf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

This is ridiculous. I've been talking about her all game. I haven't interacted with her directly because so far in the game I haven't followed her contributions. Not because they aren't good, I'm sure others understand what I do not, it's basically standard. The same way I haven't followed her contributions is the same way that I haven't followed other people's reactions to her, which I've said over and over. She's frankly a huge blind spot for me.
The talking you've done about her has been here and there to ask what the case was on her. I find that uninspiring.
If you haven't followed her contributions, why not...ask her...about them? For clarification?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol if it really is AM and cheezit, they can have this win, I think I already said that before, but after rereading (almost) everything that would just be powerwolfing like I have never seen. #respect
that's what I been saying

although, that sounds like something a Mel-WZ pack would say - I could SO see you guys using this game to set an example for powerwolfing once and for all
 
I mean, you're claiming it's Mel/me, yes? So you should already know who the third villager is from this perspective.
Yes but now the stupidity Dubz is pulling and the similarity to genesis is making me paranoid.

How bout we all just lynch Mel like we should be doing because everyone knows he’s wolfy af?

To those that think I’m a wolf, seriously, why? Would I be the convert or the original? And if the original, why would I be dumb enough to convert any of you? I have too many ties to all of you (except maybe AM) for it to not be suspicious, and I’m not the kind of wolf that likes to take risks like that
 
Yes but now the stupidity Dubz is pulling and the similarity to genesis is making me paranoid.

How bout we all just lynch Mel like we should be doing because everyone knows he’s wolfy af?

To those that think I’m a wolf, seriously, why? Would I be the convert or the original? And if the original, why would I be dumb enough to convert any of you? I have too many ties to all of you (except maybe AM) for it to not be suspicious, and I’m not the kind of wolf that likes to take risks like that
Man first you try to get me lynched all game for no good reason and then you call me stupid, that's just rude

Maybe...you should...go to your room
 
Yes but now the stupidity Dubz is pulling and the similarity to genesis is making me paranoid.

How bout we all just lynch Mel like we should be doing because everyone knows he’s wolfy af?

To those that think I’m a wolf, seriously, why? Would I be the convert or the original? And if the original, why would I be dumb enough to convert any of you? I have too many ties to all of you (except maybe AM) for it to not be suspicious, and I’m not the kind of wolf that likes to take risks like that

Come on, if you're a lone wolf converting d1, this is exactly the group you would convert from. Don't even try to say otherwise.
 
The talking you've done about her has been here and there to ask what the case was on her. I find that uninspiring.
If you haven't followed her contributions, why not...ask her...about them? For clarification?
Not followed wasn't the right way to put it. They made sense. I didn't see what was wolfy. I didn't see where to interrogate or challenge or question. I'm sorry, they were all null null null

except, where they felt manufactured. But that was said about you too. And me. And AM sounds like a convert now, and Mel sounds manufactured. Except now he's starting to seem less so.

Hey, it helps to actually explain why someone is wolfy. I know quite often I have "feelz" but I think I was really really specific about Mel.

So, AM can be completely recalcitrant, and refuse to answer direct questions, but when I have nothing to add because AFTER BEGGING OTHER PEOPLE TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES then I'm being too obscure? I'm not even just looking to her, I'm not saying it's her. I'm saying, I've been pulling teeth about Sporty all mother****ing game, and why is it that no one gave me a good straight answer about early days early reads???? something about her meta besides the fake tunnel thing would have been nice

hey, I actually went and dug that fact up, I don't do that everyday
 
Yes but now the stupidity Dubz is pulling and the similarity to genesis is making me paranoid.

How bout we all just lynch Mel like we should be doing because everyone knows he’s wolfy af?

To those that think I’m a wolf, seriously, why? Would I be the convert or the original? And if the original, why would I be dumb enough to convert any of you? I have too many ties to all of you (except maybe AM) for it to not be suspicious, and I’m not the kind of wolf that likes to take risks like that

Your Mel vote was never really explained beyond being with WZ as much as I asked.
 
Good job not answering my question.
I was channeling my inner AM
I haven't thought about it overmuch whether you're an original or a convert. I'm not sure I care which you are, which is funny, because when I wolf that's an argument I like to bring up sometimes...trying to make people decide which category to put me in. But in the end it doesn't really matter does it? Wolf's a wolf.

Thanks but I’d probably go for genny. She’s a good wolf and I have no association with her
Look I'm just trying not to be offended you didn't convert your mom, you don't have to rub it in
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe...you should...go to your room
You know what game you first told me that in.....?
GO TO YOUR ROOM
vietnam-cat-19253.gif
 
Not followed wasn't the right way to put it. They made sense. I didn't see what was wolfy. I didn't see where to interrogate or challenge or question. I'm sorry, they were all null null null

except, where they felt manufactured. But that was said about you too. And me. And AM sounds like a convert now, and Mel sounds manufactured. Except now he's starting to seem less so.

Hey, it helps to actually explain why someone is wolfy. I know quite often I have "feelz" but I think I was really really specific about Mel.

So, AM can be completely recalcitrant, and refuse to answer direct questions, but when I have nothing to add because AFTER BEGGING OTHER PEOPLE TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES then I'm being too obscure? I'm not even just looking to her, I'm not saying it's her. I'm saying, I've been pulling teeth about Sporty all mother****ing game, and why is it that no one gave me a good straight answer about early days early reads???? something about her meta besides the fake tunnel thing would have been nice

hey, I actually went and dug that fact up, I don't do that everyday
Idk man. AM hasn't explained it to me either. There's probably a reason for it I guess?
I mean, cheezit did explain his thoughts at some point.
I am kind of running on process of elimination here, which is not overly helpful for answering your question I suppose, it's just that after rereading, I have decided AM and cheezit are village based on their content and play and efforts here, and I can't say the same for sport sport.
 
Idk man. AM hasn't explained it to me either. There's probably a reason for it I guess?
I mean, cheezit did explain his thoughts at some point.
I am kind of running on process of elimination here, which is not overly helpful for answering your question I suppose, it's just that after rereading, I have decided AM and cheezit are village based on their content and play and efforts here, and I can't say the same for sport sport.
You have decided AM and Mel are village, but are explaining yourself to the other person that must be a wolf? okay then.
 
Um cheezit maybe this is the post you should have quoted earlier :laugh:
ffs my inputs on meta should never be trusted and the fact you can't is NAI

Jesus, as a wolf it's a lot easier to just not make those kinds of statements to begin with. Why take the risk? I risk my bad memory on purpose as a villager because I'm trying to help. And I'm sloppy about it because let's face it, would it actually make things worse for village? No. So you get my 2 cents on what I believe about meta the moment I say it. It's a snapshot of where my mind is at, doesn't mean people should take it as anything other than a "Cray with her meta reliant style and poor remembrance of meta, this is what she's thinking"

I don't know even know when I put meta into words that I'm right on the exact bit of what meta is at play. Just that my gut agrees with whatever I'm seconding.

Maybe Sporty doesn't fake tunnel, but maybe I was convinced she does because of the Sporty/AM interaction? That was literally the only thing I had to contribute.

Maybe if I wasn't so desperate to have some insight on Sporty, this wouldn't have happened?????
 
ffs my inputs on meta should never be trusted and the fact you can't is NAI

Jesus, as a wolf it's a lot easier to just not make those kinds of statements to begin with. Why take the risk? I risk my bad memory on purpose as a villager because I'm trying to help. And I'm sloppy about it because let's face it, would it actually make things worse for village? No. So you get my 2 cents on what I believe about meta the moment I say it. It's a snapshot of where my mind is at, doesn't mean people should take it as anything other than a "Cray with her meta reliant style and poor remembrance of meta, this is what she's thinking"

I don't know even know when I put meta into words that I'm right on the exact bit of what meta is at play. Just that my gut agrees with whatever I'm seconding.

Maybe Sporty doesn't fake tunnel, but maybe I was convinced she does because of the Sporty/AM interaction? That was literally the only thing I had to contribute.

Maybe if I wasn't so desperate to have some insight on Sporty, this wouldn't have happened?????
I wasn't really commenting on it either way, I was just saying if that was the argument he wanted to make, there was better data to use.

Whyever would you have felt desperate to have insight on sporty? No one asked you about her.
 
I wasn't really commenting on it either way, I was just saying if that was the argument he wanted to make, there was better data to use.

Whyever would you have felt desperate to have insight on sporty? No one asked you about her.
BECAUSE IT IS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING FOR NO ONE TO EXPLAIN THEIR REASONING so you start grasping at straws
 
when I see shade and NO reasonsing, not even "they sound like that one game oh wait they didn't play it," then as I already said, wow, I remembered something I said, it seems more suspicious to me the people saying she's sketch
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
~Day 5~

@SportPonies Can I still hear an answer to that question?

I said yesterday that I missed your question and couldn’t find it.

I then reasked it in response to that post.

Good lord okay apparently I just can’t read.

Brb

Found it.

They both seem off their normal play and there’s bickering between them that feels like an attempt to “clear” one if the other is lynched.

In light of genny’s vote just now, I can also see Dubz/genny for similar reasons.

[later, after AM says it is too quiet]

She’s been quiet literally all game. Why does it bother you today

Edit: not that I disagree, but why is it suddenly bothering you now

It has been bugging me all and I thought maybe she'd have a little more to say at endgame then this. It's giving me flashbacks to the science game. As for the quietness, I mean the entire thread. Are people lurking?
Well, I’m not lurking! I’m filing police reports! 😀 just what I want to do on a Wednesday afternoon

Did you plan on voting soon?


I’m fine. Just, ya know, doing my duties as a good citizen to catch the bad guys

Well at least you’re helping catch bad guys somewhere because you’ve done a terrible job here 😛

You all make me tired.

So do random dudes with felonies.

Lynch Dubz

Mel is fine too but unless other people are gonna go there then I’m just gonna stay in my tunnel

SportPonies - Has contributed jack besides tunneling Dubz all game.
Animal Midwife - Paranoia has set in that I soft cleared her too early.
WildZoo - Probably a wolf, but has been reading village from D2 - D4
Crayola227 - Had initial village read off of her first couple of posts, but then her reads list where she pushes Kata for more information when Kata already all but role revealed, makes me think she isn't actually reading the thread and is spouting off to imitate usual cray posts.
katashark - cleared from the soft PR claim
genny - Hasn't really stuck her neck out on anything besides calling me out D1 and then just sheeped the capri votes.

There's a wolf (maybe even both or all three) between Genny, Cray, and SP.

Sure. I've gotten away with tunneling on a single person to win as a wolf. I've also seen her do it in Bake to MOOSE.

Ugh I don't know. I just don't see sporty wolfing like this.

I tunneled on MOOSE? I’ve omly ever remembered tunneling to rabbot in little mermaid.

I can see AM remembering this. I don’t see Dubz remembering this since I don’t even

I've never done a mass role reveal. I wanna. Just once.

(this was in response to a different post of mel's i think but the quote didn't make it)
Um, if she revealed a PR, why is she still alive?

Plus, and I've said this before I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT YOU SAY YOUR ROLE TITLE AND DESCRIPTION IS, IT MEANS NOTHING TO ME. I HARDLY CARE WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE CLAIMS ABOUT YOUR ABILITIES. UNLESS I GET MOD INFO ABOUT YOU, OR YOU USED YOUR POWER ON ME SUCH A WAY, I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU.

End of story.

I probably missed the post that someone is the seer and so and so is clear (last game, I think). If I read it I probably didn't believe anyone. I *may* have moved off your vote, partly 2/2 peer pressure.

That said, can I say again, I don't care about mechanics and I don't care what you or anyone else says they are.

I want to see what people think about other people. Period. That is how I can tell who is making crap up out of their ass and true villagers can help me see what's scummy that I'm not.

The end.

Mass role reveals only work in an open setup where we know there are certain roles that have to be filled (and even then they only marginally work) the wolves can just claim vanillager here and we'd still be back to where we were before the reveals.

Should I say again, I am hardly swayed by any and all ability claims. Until you flip and die it may be a lie.

Does a mod want to tell me what kata's PR is? Because I can't recall, and it otherwise doesn't matter much to me beyond wondering if wolves are WIFOM leaving her alive to be lynched rather than NK. Maybe because village protector was alive?

OK, so I've thought about it a little.

I don't know how Mel annoys me this much.

I don't process mechanics or abilities beyond what you've seen. I read posts and try to decide if someone sounds wolfy. Should I do more? Sure. But I sorta don't.

K, so that means I want posts, thoughts, and content to figure out affiliation. Sorry not sorry.

This is where I decide Sporty and WZ are in a pack.

That said, I was leaning Mel before then.

Wow, that wasn't a wolfy way to leave things.

Not loving that kata has been following and hasnt voted.

I was set on Mel, but now I feel like Mel, genny or WZ, Sporty, and kata could be wolves. Who does that leave in my villagd pile??

Ugh I am SO not wolfy this game, not sure what I did earlier but was pretty sure it was pretty villagey. You all are way more sketch.

WZ voted herself, LIS law says to vote there.

Mel is only starting to coice suspicion of me but has steered clear, other wolfy tingles.

Genny's vote hx

Sports maybe fake tunnel.


##ublynch wz##

#lynch Mel##

Timing suggests SP and Kata are the pack.

WZ & genny did a bad job defending.

I have shytty voting habits.

The strength of the case made for almost every single villager on the board, is the sort of lylo construction I would expect from Mel, particularly if he was paired with someone also diabolical.

please no


did i throw?

??

Please no what? Wasn't sure what you meant in response to genny.

Did you throw? What does that mean?

throw the game cray

make us lose

I'm not surprised today wasn't lylo. Why did we think it was? AM?

Then paranoia level on everyone just went through my roof

God I'm never going to forgive you, myself, or the WW gods if you're wrong

unlynch AM lynch genny
I still can't forgive you AM, just so you know. I'm a woman of my word 😉
 
There's no way that WZ and Mel teaming up on me can make me lose my cool. They were the wolf pack I originally endorsed most. One of them is a wolf. One of them I am right about. No shame dying at/near lylo with your vote on a wolf or on Mel.
 
There's no way that WZ and Mel teaming up on me can make me lose my cool. They were the wolf pack I originally endorsed most. One of them is a wolf. One of them I am right about. No shame dying at/near lylo with your vote on a wolf or on Mel.
Proceeds to lose her cool:
Fine, how about someone who finds Sporty sketch answers a direct question as to why??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK guys, this is a good one.

CRAY is wrong about a past game.
AM is wrong about a past game.

Which player is it actually stupid to trust their recall?


Why was Cray wrong?
Why was AM wrong?

Which was intentional?

Not saying that AM set you all up and set me up. I'm saying it's ridiculous to think this is a Cray plot if you're going to posit a plot at all.

Be mad at yourselves for believing me. But if you want to be mad at someone, don't be mad at me that you believed me.

That somehow in this failed memory stack shyte sandwhich, you have managed to find my lapse wolfier than hers, I just don't even.
 
OK guys, this is a good one.

CRAY is wrong about a past game.
AM is wrong about a past game.

Which player is it actually stupid to trust their recall?


Why was Cray wrong?
Why was AM wrong?

Which was intentional?

Not saying that AM set you all up and set me up. I'm saying it's ridiculous to think this is a Cray plot if you're going to posit a plot at all.

Be mad at yourselves for believing me. But if you want to be mad at someone, don't be mad at me that you believed me.

That somehow in this failed memory stack shyte sandwhich, you have managed to find my lapse wolfier than hers, I just don't even.
Cray I don't even care that either of you were wrong