OrchWWestra sign-ups +/- game thread

Started by kaydubs
Tags Tags
werewolf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
​
9. @sheltermed - Piano
6. @Skimble - Saxophone
12. @Lawper - Bassoon
8. @dolphin106258 - Flute
11. @capri1722 - Tambourine (1 death avoidance)
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Double Bass (protector)
13. @genny - Trombone
10. @katashark - Violin (unconvertable)

Thats a whooooooole lotta green 😏

victoria-novak-portrait-of-wolf-in-suit-hand-drawn-illustration_a-G-14105036-9664571.jpg


This nightmare LYLO from hell brought to you by #TeamSketchMasons


@Stagg737 take note. THATS how you powerwolf.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(still not studying)

And I wasn't kidding when I said I'd convert genny given the original roster. Literally the only person out of you lot that I would've CONSIDERED converting was AM.

As much as I enjoy wolfing with you two, Dubz and Cray. But that would be a crazy choice, and I don't take after my mom's crazy.
 
I WAS A VILLAGER AND A DAMN GOOD ONE UNTIL YOU VIG KILLED ME. Learn from your mistakes. I'm not a wolf.

ETA: Ninja'd by AM. and yes I'm still salty about every time I get vig killed.

But are you salty enough to be a fish? *splash splash splash*

Thats a whooooooole lotta green 😏

victoria-novak-portrait-of-wolf-in-suit-hand-drawn-illustration_a-G-14105036-9664571.jpg


This nightmare LYLO from hell brought to you by #TeamSketchMasons


@Stagg737 take note. THATS how you powerwolf.

That was nicely done by wolves. Just going to go ahead and share my post from tots chat on Monday though 😉:

lynch Mel

For using the same type of logic I did when I wolfed.
 
Be glad, I was debating about converting you but figured the last thing I needed was the stress of wolfing especially with that scary headache you had a couple days ago.
Well I would preferred that you had killed me

And @Animal Midwife, well played, but ouch. I'll remember that one.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D6! results:

Even when the players decide to stick around late for rehearsal, they still never disappoint.

Lynched is @SportPonies - the Xylophone + vanilla villager.

giphy.gif

​
DubZ didn't feel vindicated. She was sure Sporty had to be the one. If not Sporty, then who.... Must be Cray. She turned to see Melby smashing Cray to pieces.

Dead is @Crayola227 - the Clarinet + vanilla villager.
​
AM was sipping sparkling grape juice. "Cheers to you, DubZ. You've been had."

DubZ hung her head. Maybe she should've just eaten those hats....before Melby stuffed them down her throat.

Dead is @WildZoo - Triangle + vanilla villager.
​
Melby + AM went off celebrating into the night. #SketchMasons4Lyfe

sua-blackbox.jpg


WOLVES WIN IN A FULL SWEEP.

(I'll take that thank you now, Melby :biglove:)​

Roster:
3. @Animal Midwife
5. @Melchizedek

Axed:
9. @sheltermed - Piano
6. @Skimble - Saxophone
12. @Lawper - Bassoon
8. @dolphin106258 - Flute
11. @capri1722 - Tambourine (1 death avoidance)
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Double Bass (protector)
13. @genny - Trombone
10. @katashark - Violin (unconvertable)
1. @SportPonies - Xylophone
7. @Crayola227 - Clarinet
4. @WildZoo - Triangle
 
Eh I'm all full of hot air. I love it too much to quit, and I'm to vain to quit on a game where I got thoroughly trounced (by way of masterful pocketing, hot damn).

It's the kind of successful wolfing I dream of. So like, I'm impressed. I would just have felt a lot better about the amount of time I spent on the game if I hadn't screwed it up, is all. And maybe if I hadn't been so close.
 
D6! results:

Even when the players decide to stick around late for rehearsal, they still never disappoint.

Lynched is @SportPonies - the Xylophone + vanilla villager.

giphy.gif

​
DubZ didn't feel vindicated. She was sure Sporty had to be the one. If not Sporty, then who.... Must be Cray. She turned to see Melby smashing Cray to pieces.

Dead is @Crayola227 - the Clarinet + vanilla villager.
​
AM was sipping sparkling grape juice. "Cheers to you, DubZ. You've been had."

DubZ hung her head. Maybe she should've just eaten those hats....before Melby stuffed them down her throat.

Dead is @WildZoo - Triangle + vanilla villager.
​
Melby + AM went off celebrating into the night. #SketchMasons4Lyfe

sua-blackbox.jpg


WOLVES WIN IN A FULL SWEEP.

(I'll take that thank you now, Melby :biglove:)​

Roster:
3. @Animal Midwife
5. @Melchizedek

Axed:
9. @sheltermed - Piano
6. @Skimble - Saxophone
12. @Lawper - Bassoon
8. @dolphin106258 - Flute
11. @capri1722 - Tambourine (1 death avoidance)
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Double Bass (protector)
13. @genny - Trombone
10. @katashark - Violin (unconvertable)
1. @SportPonies - Xylophone
7. @Crayola227 - Clarinet
4. @WildZoo - Triangle


What? NO ONE WAS MAYONNAISE??!??!??!?!! :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch:
 
D6! results:

Even when the players decide to stick around late for rehearsal, they still never disappoint.

Lynched is @SportPonies - the Xylophone + vanilla villager.

giphy.gif

​
DubZ didn't feel vindicated. She was sure Sporty had to be the one. If not Sporty, then who.... Must be Cray. She turned to see Melby smashing Cray to pieces.

Dead is @Crayola227 - the Clarinet + vanilla villager.
​
AM was sipping sparkling grape juice. "Cheers to you, DubZ. You've been had."

DubZ hung her head. Maybe she should've just eaten those hats....before Melby stuffed them down her throat.

Dead is @WildZoo - Triangle + vanilla villager.
​
Melby + AM went off celebrating into the night. #SketchMasons4Lyfe

sua-blackbox.jpg


WOLVES WIN IN A FULL SWEEP.

(I'll take that thank you now, Melby :biglove:)​

Roster:
3. @Animal Midwife
5. @Melchizedek

Axed:
9. @sheltermed - Piano
6. @Skimble - Saxophone
12. @Lawper - Bassoon
8. @dolphin106258 - Flute
11. @capri1722 - Tambourine (1 death avoidance)
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Double Bass (protector)
13. @genny - Trombone
10. @katashark - Violin (unconvertable)
1. @SportPonies - Xylophone
7. @Crayola227 - Clarinet
4. @WildZoo - Triangle
You da bestest KD 😍

I couldn't have done it without my awesome convert! Good work AM!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for playing. Hope my modlets/co-mods, @SARdoghandler + @allieh8607 enjoyed themselves.

Shelter + genny both had a 50:50 chance of being converted vs. kata's unconvertable stuff. I just didn't include that in their role PMs but it was in my mind.

Melby would have had a one-time ability if he ended up alone again (kill + convert in 1 night) but it never happened.

Paws did protect AM from being converted night 1. AM was converted night 2.