OrchWWestra sign-ups +/- game thread

Started by kaydubs
Tags Tags
werewolf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think this is an odd vote. So blah. Are you really expecting Cray to show up today? before lynch close with enough time to have thoughts on anything?
3 hours
there's a chance
and she's had >24 hours to check in already; the game started with 27.5 hours to lynch close so imo that deserves a vote until i see someone sketchier
 
In reference to what? In general, it’s someone that has been determined to be an expert via some verification process. I have a feeling you are asking about something more specific though?
Oh... I see I’m a verified expert... that is new. 🤣 I suspect I know what it means, but I’m not 100% sure and would rather not clutter the game thread with it.
 
Unofficial D1 Lynch Tally:
WZ () -
Melby (1) - genny
Cray (2) - Lawpy, capri
Skim (1) - AM
Dolph (3) - Skim, sporty, shelter
Sporty (3) - dolph, Paws, WZ
Lawpy () -
shelter (2) - kata, mel

12/13
Deadline in ~2.5 hours

A Tie!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I can not spend the rest of the game tunneling her and WZ for the stuff I pointed out earlier
You'd tunnel the whole game over something that weak? Yikes.

Talk me through how the interaction was actually wolfy. I'd like your thoughts on the wolf motivations behind our posts.
 
He opened up his neck ruff to make himself appear larger and more intimidating. And then he said stuff about WZ and sheltermed.
6593117-5-A-frill-necked-lizard--such-a-wonderful-sight-0.jpg

Well this is a creative response. It’s a bit weird seeing Mel fixated on shelter and WZ
 
~~~~~~~~Lynch shelter~~~~~~~~~

To get a vote on the board. And responses seem odd from when I was catching up on thread.

In interest of mechanics, do we think there is any importance for sections of the orchestra? Strings, woodwinds, percussion, etc?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Reason: responses seem odd.

Because it’s something to talk about day 1. Idk. I have no evidence for anything happening in this game currently.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

What are your thoughts on dolphin and Sporty?
 
Do you have any thoughts on who might be wolfy, or are you just going to keep calling things "weird"? Planning to keep your cray vote?

I use “weird” to describe something that’s off to me based on feels. So far, I actually feel worse about dolphin because while her initial early voting statement isn’t alignment indicative, the scenarios she described to me felt like WIFOM. So the weirdness becomes sketchiness to me and I would vote her over Sporty.

However, I don’t know why Sporty has votes on her and my question went unanswered. Mel seemed too fixated on WZ and shelter, but I’d put him more on the null side. Shelter’s initial posts looked sketchy to me. genny, AM and Jimble/Skilary seem somewhat logical.

Probably keeping my Cray vote right now as I’m hoping she posts soon.
 
I use “weird” to describe something that’s off to me based on feels. So far, I actually feel worse about dolphin because while her initial early voting statement isn’t alignment indicative, the scenarios she described to me felt like WIFOM. So the weirdness becomes sketchiness to me and I would vote her over Sporty.

However, I don’t know why Sporty has votes on her and my question went unanswered. Mel seemed too fixated on WZ and shelter, but I’d put him more on the null side. Shelter’s initial posts looked sketchy to me. genny, AM and Jimble/Skilary seem somewhat logical.

Probably keeping my Cray vote right now as I’m hoping she posts soon.
So rather than putting your vote where your feels are, you're planning to stick with someone who hasn't even posted since the game began? How is that useful?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I use “weird” to describe something that’s off to me based on feels. So far, I actually feel worse about dolphin because while her initial early voting statement isn’t alignment indicative, the scenarios she described to me felt like WIFOM. So the weirdness becomes sketchiness to me and I would vote her over Sporty.

However, I don’t know why Sporty has votes on her and my question went unanswered. Mel seemed too fixated on WZ and shelter, but I’d put him more on the null side. Shelter’s initial posts looked sketchy to me. genny, AM and Jimble/Skilary seem somewhat logical.

Probably keeping my Cray vote right now as I’m hoping she posts soon.

Neither genny, Skim, nor I are voting for Cray. Why are we logical?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To get her active and share her thoughts. I don’t know how to determine whether someone’s lurking or inactive.
She's going to be active and share her thoughts when she gets here. It's cray. Pressure votes might work on quieter players (maybe, usually single votes do nothing, especially if you actually say it's a pressure vote), but cray posts when she posts. She's not inactive, she's just active at odd times, and she is not a lurker ever.

But you know all of that, don't you?
 
as you can see, just woke up

also Lawper, since not only my activity status is on, but even what I am doing on SDN, it's really easy to look and see if I've actually even been on the site