OrchWWestra sign-ups +/- game thread

Started by kaydubs
Tags Tags
werewolf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also I always remember what WIFOM stands for but never understand the use of saying something is or isn’t, as well as it being affiliation indicative. Does using a WIFOM line of thinking make me lean towards wolfy or village?

I’m only asking bc I’ve seen plenty of people reference it and say their line of thinking is WIFOM. But I generally don’t think oh that’s wolfy or oh that’s village. So I guess I honestly don’t get why Lawpy feels that pegs me as a wolf. But if I’m coming out of left field with this please someone educate me lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think the tunnel on myself and WZ by Mel is baseless. His reasoning:

This interaction is just....weird. Mild sketch points to both of you, shelter for the change in gameplay, Dubz for the shade throwing and then quick 180.

Later on said he was OK with a shelter lynch, when AM asked why he said so he could stop tunnelling based on previously mentioned reasons. this is all the was mentioned. I mean, what?

unlynch dolphin
lynch Mel

Anyone who has played with me in the past knows I'm not that useful the first few days. I'm trying - the amount I've posted today is actually more than usual, but I'm still learning. Lynch on me is fairly baseless all around. I'd like to hear some of your reasoning beyond "because it's getting kinda close to close and i know kd doesn't like ties"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would any flip clear the other one?
A village flip on shelter would make me less suspicious of WZ.

You'd tunnel the whole game over something that weak? Yikes.

Talk me through how the interaction was actually wolfy. I'd like your thoughts on the wolf motivations behind our posts.
You know that I was exaggerating when I said the whole game, but I have tunneled over less
It reads like a w/w interaction, where one of you is trying to clear the other or at the very least throw us into a WIFOM situation about the other if one flips wolf.
 
I got slammed for looking into activity status in last year’s noob game so I was avoiding using that. Thanks for the heads up.
Yes, it is a lame thing to use, as I mentioned, SDN stalking for WW purposes is pretty lame. I wouldn't mention it on thread, but if I wondered if someone was lurking, I might actually look to see if they were before making the accusation. At least on someone who I know keeps it on and doesn't tend to lurk. As I mentioned, the dedicated lurker can find ways around SDN stalker ninjas.
 
A village flip on shelter would make me less suspicious of WZ.

this is lazy gameplay imo. this is a small game and you're looking to lynch me just to see that i'm going to flip village to alleviate your suspicions? i strongly disagree with this.
 
Would it make anyone else more suspicious?
If village - Kata and Capri become more suspicious
If wolf - Kata and Capri cleared. WZ, Skimble, and Genny get sketch points.
ETA: Lawper gets sketch points if Shelter flips wolf too because I just saw his weak waffle.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also I always remember what WIFOM stands for but never understand the use of saying something is or isn’t, as well as it being affiliation indicative. Does using a WIFOM line of thinking make me lean towards wolfy or village?

I’m only asking bc I’ve seen plenty of people reference it and say their line of thinking is WIFOM. But I generally don’t think oh that’s wolfy or oh that’s village. So I guess I honestly don’t get why Lawpy feels that pegs me as a wolf. But if I’m coming out of left field with this please someone educate me lol.
Let's talk about WIFOM - MafiaWiki
Everything Is WIFOM - MafiaWiki
WIFOM - MafiaWiki
 
Soooo two posts? Okay good.

It’s few posts that led me to have the feels

How did you expect her to respond, if not with an analysis of the motivation behind her making the statement she did?

Like I said, it just felt off to me and it looked like i was approaching an argument where village someone would do this but not wolf someone. I was hoping to get a clarification that didn’t involve that.

These are feels from what I read. It’s hard to put concrete reasoning to them
 
As for why shelter, she’s the next person who i feel sketchy based on here from Page 6.

I use “weird” to describe something that’s off to me based on feels. So far, I actually feel worse about dolphin because while her initial early voting statement isn’t alignment indicative, the scenarios she described to me felt like WIFOM. So the weirdness becomes sketchiness to me and I would vote her over Sporty.

However, I don’t know why Sporty has votes on her and my question went unanswered. Mel seemed too fixated on WZ and shelter, but I’d put him more on the null side. Shelter’s initial posts looked sketchy to me. genny, AM and Jimble/Skilary seem somewhat logical.

Probably keeping my Cray vote right now as I’m hoping she posts soon.
 
I don't get why Sporty was on the board.

I get what made Dolph seem sketch earlier, can people who came off him explain why they changed their minds?

Am I reading right that we've had a last min swing towards Dubz?

Shelter reads sketchy to me, period. The whole WIFOM thing with would she be wolf redux this game isn't doing much for me besides messing with my head.

I'm OK sticking with Lawper, but I am wondering what the heck is going on otherwise.
 
I don't get why Sporty was on the board.

I get what made Dolph seem sketch earlier, can people who came off him explain why they changed their minds?

Am I reading right that we've had a last min swing towards Dubz?

Shelter reads sketchy to me, period. The whole WIFOM thing with would she be wolf redux this game isn't doing much for me besides messing with my head.

I'm OK sticking with Lawper, but I am wondering what the heck is going on otherwise.
Shelter, not Dubz.

:ninja:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll eat @Karabiner13's hat if dolphin is a wolf
Keep in mind I just wolfed with her. I suppose she could have completely changed everything about her play since then, but I doubt it. And again, I see village motivation behind her posts today, and little if any wolf motivation. Y'all should be lynching elsewhere.

This looks like a pretty strong WZ vouch for dolphin