OrchWWestra sign-ups +/- game thread

Started by kaydubs
Tags Tags
werewolf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Didn't it start to go your way until it settled on Shelter?

Shelter jumped out at me, what's weirding me out is this last min wagon from people I can't remember suspecting shelter until this swing. Feels wolfier than anything shelter has said or done so far.
Nope. It was on dolphin/sporty, then went to dolphin, then to shelter
It swung away from dolphin probably because I pointed out dolphin was a super bad lynch
 
I was trying to give lawyer time to respond to some things to see if it changed my mind or if I was just being retalitory. But I don’t think I am, I’m confused by the logic being presented from him and I don’t like the shelter lynch at all. I mean the very beginning posts that’s ALL everyone is going on.

Unlynch Sporty
Lynch lawper
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wouldn't know. It seems like most of me and Mel's on thread interactions when they occur, is to try to lynch each other as hard as possible.
These lyrics popped into my head as soon as I read this post:
"You and I go hard at each other like we're going to war
You and I go rough, we keep throwing things and slamming the door
You and I get so damn dysfunctional, we start keeping score"
 
I think the tunnel on myself and WZ by Mel is baseless. His reasoning:



Later on said he was OK with a shelter lynch, when AM asked why he said so he could stop tunnelling based on previously mentioned reasons. this is all the was mentioned. I mean, what?

unlynch dolphin
lynch Mel

Anyone who has played with me in the past knows I'm not that useful the first few days. I'm trying - the amount I've posted today is actually more than usual, but I'm still learning. Lynch on me is fairly baseless all around. I'd like to hear some of your reasoning beyond "because it's getting kinda close to close and i know kd doesn't like ties"

Hmm I got to this post here
 
I was trying to give lawyer time to respond to some things to see if it changed my mind or if I was just being retalitory. But I don’t think I am, I’m confused by the logic being presented from him and I don’t like the shelter lynch at all. I mean the very beginning posts that’s ALL everyone is going on.

Unlynch Sporty
Lynch lawper

I had a lot of things to respond
 
Is there someone you would prefer? Not being sarcastic just wondering
not sure right now. closest i've got are dartboard picks and who's gonna just let that slide lol
I like the cheezit, lawp, and skim votes. Sporty vote is ok, i guess. All others are bad and you should feel bad.
don't tell me what to do
Don't use the word vouch

Vouch is only used with mod-confirmed information

This is based on reading the thread and using my brain 😉
curious how you seem to be confident that >1/2 the roster is village on d1
 
Curious to know what you mean. I think i understand but don’t want to misread
seemingly unprompted musings about mechanics that require/elicit info from other players, can seem suspicious

it's always possible to speculate (as we did about whether or not KD uses pure RNG) and it's NAI because it's done in a way that doesn't really invite any player to reveal any important or game specific intel

not every WW fisherman is a wolf, but villagers fishing need to be even more careful than wolves do, it's riskier for the villager to do so than for the wolf

that said, no bueno
 
Also I always remember what WIFOM stands for but never understand the use of saying something is or isn’t, as well as it being affiliation indicative. Does using a WIFOM line of thinking make me lean towards wolfy or village?

I’m only asking bc I’ve seen plenty of people reference it and say their line of thinking is WIFOM. But I generally don’t think oh that’s wolfy or oh that’s village. So I guess I honestly don’t get why Lawpy feels that pegs me as a wolf. But if I’m coming out of left field with this please someone educate me lol.

When I read the scenarios you listed in your response, it sounded like whether wolf you would really do the things that’s pointed out, which gave me off feelings. Like I said earlier, it’s hard to put a specific concrete reason to feels especially on D1
 
These lyrics popped into my head as soon as I read this post:
"You and I go hard at each other like we're going to war
You and I go rough, we keep throwing things and slamming the door
You and I get so damn dysfunctional, we start keeping score"
1) love me some maroon5 😍
2) are you implying you're gonna stay with cray one more night? :eyebrow: :naughty:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
not sure right now. closest i've got are dartboard picks and who's gonna just let that slide lol

don't tell me what to do

curious how you seem to be confident that >1/2 the roster is village on d1
We have only 3-4 chances to get it right. If you can't put 5 players in your village pile d1, then what are you even doing?
 
seemingly unprompted musings about mechanics that require/elicit info from other players, can seem suspicious

it's always possible to speculate (as we did about whether or not KD uses pure RNG) and it's NAI because it's done in a way that doesn't really invite any player to reveal any important or game specific intel

not every WW fisherman is a wolf, but villagers fishing need to be even more careful than wolves do, it's riskier for the villager to do so than for the wolf

that said, no bueno

Thanks, these are good thoughts
 
welp

so much for trying to improve upon my gameplay

i'm a village piano for anyone who cares
Sorry shelter. I really didn't intend for it to swing your way. I meant what I said...I liked that you came out with a little more oomph. Hope ya keep doin it in the future.
 
Why are you saying this?

Because i read shelter’s posts again and noted some important consistency in her thoughts, especially from her prior thoughts in page 5

I have pretty strong feels for dolphin, but now that the whole RNG/non-RNG thing has been discussed, I'm wondering if kaydubs really wouldn't have had any repeat wolves from last game. Perhaps she'd allow for one repeat and no more than that? I also found the Dolph/Lawper interaction interesting.

I'm inclined to agree with genny in that Mel was manufacturing shade. I really didn't see being told that my post was aggressive as throwing shade. Dubz also didn't make a 180, she said she didn't necessarily agree with my point, but she merely said that she liked the extra aggression coming from me ( :naughty: ). At least, that's how I read it.

For reference:


unlynch WZ
lynch dolphin

until my feelings lie elsewhere

edited for emoji fail

Which seemed to be a bit consistent with:

I think the tunnel on myself and WZ by Mel is baseless. His reasoning:



Later on said he was OK with a shelter lynch, when AM asked why he said so he could stop tunnelling based on previously mentioned reasons. this is all the was mentioned. I mean, what?

unlynch dolphin
lynch Mel

Anyone who has played with me in the past knows I'm not that useful the first few days. I'm trying - the amount I've posted today is actually more than usual, but I'm still learning. Lynch on me is fairly baseless all around. I'd like to hear some of your reasoning beyond "because it's getting kinda close to close and i know kd doesn't like ties"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First rehearsals are always tricky. Will everyone get along? Will anyone? The conductor tapped her baton against the music stand, calling the ensemble to attention. Instead, it seemed to have the opposite effect as everyone rapidly turned on shelter, dousing her in gasoline and setting her aflame.

Lynched is @sheltermed - the Piano and villager.

FaroffHomelyBoa-small.gif


367af81cfdf8fb8c847b5a35c7bf73e58c6dea03r1-420-257_hq.gif


Night 1 close at 8am EST​

12 players

Roster:
1. @SportPonies
2. @StayingPositive2017
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @WildZoo
5. @Melchizedek
6. @Skimble
7. @Crayola227
8. @dolphin106258
10. @katashark
11. @capri1722
12. @Lawper
13. @genny

Axed:
9. @sheltermed - Piano
 
Because i read shelter’s posts again and noted some important consistency in her thoughts, especially from her prior thoughts in page 5



Which seemed to be a bit consistent with:
be careful when looking at how consistent/inconsistent someone is for affiliation

wolves can be remarkably consistent in their lies, and villagers can tunnel

wolves can also flap in the wind going wherever the village mob breeze takes them to 180, OTOH wishy washy can be very village as well, they are the uninformed majority, after all

that said, on the whole I don't find consistency of thought to be nearly as village as some do. Maybe that's because I tend to make more sense to people when I wolf.
 
*****

I'll eat @Karabiner13's hat if dolphin is a wolf
Keep in mind I just wolfed with her. I suppose she could have completely changed everything about her play since then, but I doubt it. And again, I see village motivation behind her posts today, and little if any wolf motivation. Y'all should be lynching elsewhere.

I don't know how I feel about you using my hat

*****
 
N1 results:
Everyone felt uneasy after the first rehearsal. After some brief conversations and cleaning up the charred remains of shelter, no one lingered. The stage lights dimmed and the theater fell quiet.

The next day, the players gathered, unsure of what they’d find. How would today’s rehearsal go?

Seems okay. No one has died. Better start practicing. :singing:

Lynch closes at 10pm EST​

12 players

Roster:
1. @SportPonies
2. @StayingPositive2017
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @WildZoo
5. @Melchizedek
6. @Skimble
7. @Crayola227
8. @dolphin106258
10. @katashark
11. @capri1722
12. @Lawper
13. @genny

Axed:
9. @sheltermed - Piano
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad