Hey I'm a little late to this game but I just got accepted to UW- Milwaukee through their internal application process/early admissions application (only available to Pre-OT undergraduate students at UWM).
Here are my stats:
Major: Occupational Studies (basically Pre-OT, TR, disability law and advocacy, and assistive technology all bundled up into one major)
Undergrad GPA: 3.33
Prereq GPA: ~3.7
GRE: Not required through this application but 149 V / 147 Q / 4 AW
Work experience:
6+ years in veterinary medicine as a veterinary assistant
Observation experience:
- 40 hrs hippotherapy
- 8 hrs acute care
- 8 hrs subacute care
- 12 hrs EMS
Other extracurricular:
- Various board positions on Pre-Veterinary clubs throughout undergrad before I changed my major
- 1st place Business Writing Challenge
- Sidewalker at a therapeutic riding facility
- Volunteer with OT at a health clinic for individuals who are uninsured or underinsured in my community
LOR: 1 OT (pediatrics/hippotherapy), 2 professors (English and TR)
Applied and accepted: UW - Milwaukee MSOT
I'm very aware that my stats are average/below average but the internal application gave me a little more room to explain adversities that I have faced during my undergraduate career. This seems to have worked to my advantage!