Scientifically Silly WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 1 Please Refrain From Unzipping Your Genes Lynch Tally

coffee? (2) - skil, AM
Skil (1) - SAR
Bj (1) - peebs
Peebs (4) - cheezit, bj, pip, dolphin

@PrincessButterCup you are winning! One vote away from plurality! 30 minutes away from lynch close!
Plurality = 5 votes
8/9 voting

Not voting: coffee?

Deadline: 10pm EST

kitteh-in-bread-jpg.238807

~There's a 90% chance that I am already drunk~

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh okay good to know that what you meant bc I agree it would give some info. If I’m going to go with my feelings that I’m wrong about Bryndi then it was not good that I agreeed with PBC. And if I’m wrong about the above it’ll give me some stronger helpful info about that too.
Lynch PBC

giphy (12).gif

So now that I'm one vote away from plurality (nevermind twenty minutes from lynch close . . .)

This dying thing is getting so annoying

What info would you get from PBC flipping village?
I would feel most inclined to think Bryndi is sketch bc as I’ve said I can’t read her which is more than I would get by lynching coffee. And I’d get some insight into others on her lynch, which is a majority of the board.

I would feel most inclined to think Bryndi is sketch bc as I’ve said I can’t read her which is more than I would get by lynching coffee. And I’d get some insight into others on her lynch, which is a majority of the board.

Just sketch or a wolf?

@Melchizedek i don’t think I ever asked, since you’re back on the thread why’d you vote PBC originally?

Members don't see this ad :)
When I flip village, can I get a public response from @bryndiana.jones regarding her comments about me playing like a wolf in some ambiguous past game? I don't even care what you say, I'd just like to cackle along at home while you eat your wolf feels.

@Melchizedek i don’t think I ever asked, since you’re back on the thread why’d you vote PBC originally?
I’m bussing a wolf to ride the massive village cred.

I’d barely turned my brain on at that point in the day. So there wasn’t much reasoning per se, just feels.

coffee? (2) - skil, AM
Skil (1) - SAR
Peebs (3) - cheezit, bj, dolphin
SAR (2) - peebs, coffee?

@PrincessButterCup you are winning!
Plurality = 5 votes
9/9 voting

Deadline: 10pm EST (15 minutes)

~There's a 100% chance that I am already drunk~

Why are we waffling SAR? Idk if it’s a hangover/migraine telepathy but she’s made the most sense to me of anyone so far

Reactions: 1 users

coffee? (2) - skil, AM
Skil (1) - SAR
Peebs (4) - cheezit, bj, dolphin, pip
SAR (2) - peebs, coffee?

@PrincessButterCup you are winning! @CoffeeQuestionMark and @SARdoghandler you're on deck!
Plurality = 5 votes
9/9 voting

Deadline: 10pm EST (10 minutes)

~There's a 100% chance that I am already drunk~

Why are you so defensive to it when you said the only reason you didnt want to lynch her was that she wasn't around?
I just wish if you were going to vote for someone completely not on the board you’d have done it sooner

So you stopped reading her as villager because she unlynched her?
I stopped reading her as a villager bc she was saying I am voting for PBC based on feels and info gained and then all of the sudden switching seemed like this info no longer mattered and it just didn’t make sense to me

I stopped reading her as a villager bc she was saying I am voting for PBC based on feels and info gained and then all of the sudden switching seemed like this info no longer mattered and it just didn’t make sense to me

What info do you think she's referring to? And what is your read on her now?

What info do you think she's referring to? And what is your read on her now?
I don’t know I assumed it would be similar to mine some type of interaction she’s reading that the flip would give her info on. And idk I’m in the confused I need explanation for why she was willing to unlynch in the first place.

I appreciate this you guys. You have no idea how good it is to know you all care so much.

I've got something in my eye. Oh, is that my vanilla sprinkles?

images (1).jpeg