Scientifically Silly WW Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Please Refrain From Unzipping Your Genes Lynch Tally

coffee? (2) - skil, AM
Skil (1) - SAR
Bj (1) - peebs
Peebs (4) - cheezit, bj, pip, dolphin

@PrincessButterCup you are winning! One vote away from plurality! 30 minutes away from lynch close!
Plurality = 5 votes
8/9 voting

Not voting: coffee?

Deadline: 10pm EST

kitteh-in-bread-jpg.238807


~There's a 90% chance that I am already drunk~
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So now that I'm one vote away from plurality (nevermind twenty minutes from lynch close . . .)

This dying thing is getting so annoying
 
What info would you get from PBC flipping village?
I would feel most inclined to think Bryndi is sketch bc as I’ve said I can’t read her which is more than I would get by lynching coffee. And I’d get some insight into others on her lynch, which is a majority of the board.
 
When I flip village, can I get a public response from @bryndiana.jones regarding her comments about me playing like a wolf in some ambiguous past game? I don't even care what you say, I'd just like to cackle along at home while you eat your wolf feels.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I flip village, can I get a public response from @bryndiana.jones regarding her comments about me playing like a wolf in some ambiguous past game? I don't even care what you say, I'd just like to cackle along at home while you eat your wolf feels.
That's fine. Can't always be right
 
@Melchizedek i don’t think I ever asked, since you’re back on the thread why’d you vote PBC originally?
I’m bussing a wolf to ride the massive village cred.


I’d barely turned my brain on at that point in the day. So there wasn’t much reasoning per se, just feels.
 
Day 1 Please Refrain From Unzipping Your Genes Lynch Tally

coffee? (2) - skil, AM
Skil (1) - SAR
Peebs (3) - cheezit, bj, dolphin
SAR (2) - peebs, coffee?

@PrincessButterCup you are winning!
Plurality = 5 votes
9/9 voting

Deadline: 10pm EST (15 minutes)

kitteh-in-bread-jpg.238807


~There's a 100% chance that I am already drunk~
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Please Refrain From Unzipping Your Genes Lynch Tally

coffee? (2) - skil, AM
Skil (1) - SAR
Peebs (4) - cheezit, bj, dolphin, pip
SAR (2) - peebs, coffee?

@PrincessButterCup you are winning! @CoffeeQuestionMark and @SARdoghandler you're on deck!
Plurality = 5 votes
9/9 voting

Deadline: 10pm EST (10 minutes)

kitteh-in-bread-jpg.238807


~There's a 100% chance that I am already drunk~
 
So you stopped reading her as villager because she unlynched her?
I stopped reading her as a villager bc she was saying I am voting for PBC based on feels and info gained and then all of the sudden switching seemed like this info no longer mattered and it just didn’t make sense to me
 
I stopped reading her as a villager bc she was saying I am voting for PBC based on feels and info gained and then all of the sudden switching seemed like this info no longer mattered and it just didn’t make sense to me

What info do you think she's referring to? And what is your read on her now?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What info do you think she's referring to? And what is your read on her now?
I don’t know I assumed it would be similar to mine some type of interaction she’s reading that the flip would give her info on. And idk I’m in the confused I need explanation for why she was willing to unlynch in the first place.