You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Game Thread
Started by Lawpy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No wait
#### unyeet shorty###
#### unyeet shorty###
Is this meant to be pawprints?
For a second there, it looked like you're yeeting @JustPaws who isn't playing![]()
Oops yes, I don’t know all the nicknames
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SOMEBODY VOTECOUNT NOW!
wait a minute...
wait a minute...
Too late. You just made a tie.No wait
#### unyeet shorty###
It's 7! is closed!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Welp I don't know what will happen with a maybe-tie, so I'll ask again: what will y'all take away from it when I flip village?
(Other than "shorty has a bad temper")
(Other than "shorty has a bad temper")
Yeet closed
Why do I always do this to myself
No wait
#### unyeet shorty###
That feel when i can't read timestamps on phone other than "1 minute ago"
10It's 7! is closed!
shorty has a bad temperWelp I don't know what will happen with a maybe-tie, so I'll ask again: what will y'all take away from it when I flip village?
(Other than "shorty has a bad temper")
My. God.Yeet closed
I see 10:00pmThat feel when i can't read timestamps on phone other than "1 minute ago"![]()
Late by Dubz rules.I see 10:00pm
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I see 10:01 🤔I see 10:00pm
but for real @supershorty the writeup didn't post yet so if you really are village you need to say anything you can to help us going forward. You would still win as dead village.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're both wrong, it's 9:00.
7 for Cray and I 😝
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh man this is giving me such nostalgiaWhy do I always do this to myself
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't know what I can say that I didn't already say. I gave you my reads list. I updated my reads on the last page to make genny a stronger wolf read. I'm frustrated AF right now but it's the first time I've villaged and I'll learn to play better.but for real @supershorty the writeup didn't post yet so if you really are village you need to say anything you can to help us going forward. You would still win as dead village.
Hopefully y'all look back at my reads and find something useful in them.
Official D1 Emoji Yeet Tally
Check your votes!
kras (1) - vissy
SAR () -
dubz () -
Doggo () -
prints (5) - AM, Cray, Zenge, please, Enigma
genny (1) - shorty
AM (2) - Lou, kras
shorty (4) - Dina, genny, sunshine, Cray
Enigma (3) - dubz, SAR, Bread
mayo (1) - alley
April () -
sunshine () -
Barks () -
Zenge () -
Cray (1) - April
please (1) - Barks
Vis (1) - mayo
Bread () -
20/21
pawprints, you are in the lead!
Missing: pawprints
yeet closed
Check your votes!
kras (1) - vissy
SAR () -
dubz () -
Doggo () -
prints (5) - AM, Cray, Zenge, please, Enigma
genny (1) - shorty
AM (2) - Lou, kras
shorty (4) - Dina, genny, sunshine, Cray
Enigma (3) - dubz, SAR, Bread
mayo (1) - alley
April () -
sunshine () -
Barks () -
Zenge () -
Cray (1) - April
please (1) - Barks
Vis (1) - mayo
Bread () -
20/21
pawprints, you are in the lead!
Missing: pawprints
yeet closed
SDN thinks I'm in EST, but I'm notYou're both wrong, it's 9:00.

supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'd love to not get yeeted, but cray undid her prints vote and moved it to me - it looks like you have both counted but I think it's tied. Prints should have 4.Official D1 Emoji Yeet Tally
Check your votes!
kras (1) - vissy
SAR () -
dubz () -
Doggo () -
prints (5) - AM, Cray, Zenge, please, Enigma
genny (1) - shorty
AM (2) - Lou, kras
shorty (4) - Dina, genny, sunshine, Cray
Enigma (3) - dubz, SAR, Bread
mayo (1) - alley
April () -
sunshine () -
Barks () -
Zenge () -
Cray (1) - April
please (1) - Barks
Vis (1) - mayo
Bread () -
20/21
pawprints, you are in the lead!
Missing: pawprints
yeet closed
Official D1 Emoji Yeet Tally
Check your votes!
kras (1) - vissy
SAR () -
dubz () -
Doggo () -
prints (5) - AM, Cray, Zenge, please, Enigma
genny (1) - shorty
AM (2) - Lou, kras
shorty (4) - Dina, genny, sunshine, Cray
Enigma (3) - dubz, SAR, Bread
mayo (1) - alley
April () -
sunshine () -
Barks () -
Zenge () -
Cray (1) - April
please (1) - Barks
Vis (1) - mayo
Bread () -
20/21
pawprints, you are in the lead!
Missing: pawprints
yeet closed
Cray listed twice
You have Cray on the tally twice.Official D1 Emoji Yeet Tally
Check your votes!
kras (1) - vissy
SAR () -
dubz () -
Doggo () -
prints (5) - AM, Cray, Zenge, please, Enigma
genny (1) - shorty
AM (2) - Lou, kras
shorty (4) - Dina, genny, sunshine, Cray
Enigma (3) - dubz, SAR, Bread
mayo (1) - alley
April () -
sunshine () -
Barks () -
Zenge () -
Cray (1) - April
please (1) - Barks
Vis (1) - mayo
Bread () -
20/21
pawprints, you are in the lead!
Missing: pawprints
yeet closed
Official Real D1 Emoji Yeet Tally
Check your votes!
kras (2) - doggos, vissy
SAR () -
dubz () -
Doggo () -
prints (4) - AM, Zenge, please, Enigma
genny (1) - shorty
AM (2) - Lou, kras
shorty (4) - Dina, genny, sunshine, Cray
Enigma (3) - dubz, SAR, Bread
mayo (1) - alley
April () -
sunshine () -
Barks () -
Zenge () -
Cray (1) - April
please (1) - Barks
Vis (1) - mayo
Bread () -
20/21
TIED!
Missing: pawprints
yeet closed
Check your votes!
kras (2) - doggos, vissy
SAR () -
dubz () -
Doggo () -
prints (4) - AM, Zenge, please, Enigma
genny (1) - shorty
AM (2) - Lou, kras
shorty (4) - Dina, genny, sunshine, Cray
Enigma (3) - dubz, SAR, Bread
mayo (1) - alley
April () -
sunshine () -
Barks () -
Zenge () -
Cray (1) - April
please (1) - Barks
Vis (1) - mayo
Bread () -
20/21
TIED!
Missing: pawprints
yeet closed
Last edited:
I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but I think Cray is on that tally twice.
I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but I think Cray is on that tally twice.
Ok, but did anyone get Cray's vote?
I'm OK with prints or shorty flipping, but I hope I don't die because of this.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'd take a good look at who pushed the most for me with the least amount of logic, because I'm going to flip village and you should take second looks at some of those people.but for real @supershorty the writeup didn't post yet so if you really are village you need to say anything you can to help us going forward. You would still win as dead village.
I'm OK with prints or shorty flipping, but I hope I don't die because of this.
I hope so too. You seem to be more your village self this game (from my limited sample size).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The_Breadmann
Full Member
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Y'all forgot kaydubs is a secret mod here didn't ya
Sounds like Cray suddenly remembered.Y'all forgot kaydubs is a secret mod here didn't ya
Ya'll are wrong and yeet closed at exactly 11
Which is probably why I only made it to page 5 on my re-read as I fell asleep
Which is probably why I only made it to page 5 on my re-read as I fell asleep
ignorant valley girl question, where is it 11? 😳Ya'll are wrong and yeet closed at exactly 11
Which is probably why I only made it to page 5 on my re-read as I fell asleep![]()
ignorant valley girl question, where is it 11? 😳
Actually just looked and they're weirdos, so like eastern canadia
SAR is a mermaid, living about an hour east of New York.ignorant valley girl question, where is it 11? 😳
Something about the way they overexplained why they wouldn't be around, but then popped onto the wagon with no explanation- felt badwagonyfor why?
ignorant valley girl question, where is it 11? 😳
There is an entire time zone east of eastern
It's called Atlantic, and it is observed in Nova Scotia, among other places. There's even another one that's another half hour east called Newfoundland
SAR is a mermaid, living about an hour east of New York.
Nevermind I like this better
This is the true answer
my only exposure to Newfoundland is Come From Away, the musicalThere is an entire time zone east of eastern
It's called Atlantic, and it is observed in Nova Scotia, among other places. There's even another one that's another half hour east called Newfoundland
is very good
makes you ugly cry
Atlantic Standard Timeignorant valley girl question, where is it 11? 😳
LaineyLou
Full Member
I was trying to figure out who lou was then i realized that me lolOfficial Real D1 Emoji Yeet Tally
Check your votes!
kras (1) - vissy
SAR () -
dubz () -
Doggo () -
prints (4) - AM, Zenge, please, Enigma
genny (1) - shorty
AM (2) - Lou, kras
shorty (4) - Dina, genny, sunshine, Cray
Enigma (3) - dubz, SAR, Bread
mayo (1) - alley
April () -
sunshine () -
Barks () -
Zenge () -
Cray (1) - April
please (1) - Barks
Vis (1) - mayo
Bread () -
20/21
TIED!
Missing: pawprints
yeet closed
Nevermind I like this better
This is the true answer
Please note I have changed my location to reflect my true identity
my only exposure to Newfoundland is Come From Away, the musical
is very good
makes you ugly cry
Yes, yes. Those are the people of my birth. It's why I want to Kumbaya with everyone and make them soup
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ahhh gotchya. I felt the need to explain why I was popping off for a bit bc I had earlier said that I was gonna try to stick around after my class but then I couldnt bc I didn't feel good,Something about the way they overexplained why they wouldn't be around, but then popped onto the wagon with no explanation- felt badwagony
and then the vote was meant to be following the logic I had stated earlier about pawprints, I didn't want to throw out a waste vote incase I didn't come back in time. but obv the logic didn't track thanks in large part to foggy covid vax brain
D1
The longer than normal D1 led to fun discussions between the emojis that later turned a bit heated and intense. After a lot of discussion, passionate disagreements and votes, the SDN emoji community decided a tie is the best way to settle the day.
Unfortunately for them, ties are too fun and addicting, and not one, but TWO emojis were yeeted out of SDN. Lawpy was left stunned and saddened as SDN took a suddenly gloomy tone 🙁
Yeeted are @pawprintsandponytails who was 🙂, a Village Emoji Giver and @supershorty who was
, a Village Emoji Giver.
It's now N1. Send in your actions ASAP but if you can't, you have till 10 AM EST tomorrow.
Players
PlayersThe longer than normal D1 led to fun discussions between the emojis that later turned a bit heated and intense. After a lot of discussion, passionate disagreements and votes, the SDN emoji community decided a tie is the best way to settle the day.
Unfortunately for them, ties are too fun and addicting, and not one, but TWO emojis were yeeted out of SDN. Lawpy was left stunned and saddened as SDN took a suddenly gloomy tone 🙁
Yeeted are @pawprintsandponytails who was 🙂, a Village Emoji Giver and @supershorty who was
It's now N1. Send in your actions ASAP but if you can't, you have till 10 AM EST tomorrow.
Players
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
4. @Viscernable
5. @Aprilthearab
6. @LaineyLou
7. @WildZoo
9. @kraskadva
10. @Doggo Labs
11. @alleycat03
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
13. @Barkley13
15. @Dinashadow
16. @TelemarketingEnigma
17. @genny
18. @SARdoghandler
19. @holdthemayo
20. @sunshinefl
21. @Zenge142
42. @The_Breadmann
Disappeared from SDN
8. pawprints - 🙂, village emoji giver
3. shorty -
I'm sad Shorty has been yeeted (less sad if she flips wolf). I really enjoyed playing with her in the noob game (and was NOT expecting her to flip wolf at the end) and was looking forward to playing with her here regardless of affiliation
Shoot the flip just made my post that much more sad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
***********

good luck village! Go get em!!
************

good luck village! Go get em!!
************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K