SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can’t say I really agree with that.

I’ll admit the prints vote was flimsy, but it was day 1 so there wasn’t a lot to go on off anyone. Everyone on the prints votes was very up front that it was flimsy, but had a sliver of merit.

The shorty vote wasn’t even flimsy, it was nonsensical, and the results speak for themselves. I saw a lot of hemming and hawing from people but not one logical reason to yeet shorty.
I know you're her IRL fiance and maybe feeling protective, but I gave my reasons. You can't say "oh its days 1 for me so I can make vote for villagers but everyone else should make better choices."
I guess I just felt you were startng things off strong and I hadnt seen such strong questioning yet, Nothing personal. Im still getting to know the game and how people act and react.
okay so now I feel like Lou is being coached by someone and now I'm suspicious of Lou. I doubt Lou has strong feelings about AM's game play. Now I wonder who is the puppeteer.... but this also makes me question my early AM suspicions. I don't think Lou would be bussing AM if they both were wolves...

Another note, I was already Sus of April, and then she quietly sat on a solo Cray vote, and Cray accidentally (?) made a last second tie that yeeted 2 villagers...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
AM: seems to be trying hard to village, mayo says usually she's often feuding people but why, seemed defensive toward mayo, asking if people have reads right off the bat could be a cover
Shorty- gone: plain out said this was their first game as a villager.., hmmm. Vis states that he thinks shorty is wolfy so maybe they know this player well
Sunshine: Seems sketch because they hmmm emoji on a lot, someone pointed this out earlier

This is what I have as of now
Mm. Not a fan of a dead player read, but can you explain the Vis thing more? Not certain what the ultimate read is there.

Last edited:
The Zenge and Doggo push. I don't agree with either but the way she dud it looked fine to me.
I don't understand how the doggo "push" looked fine to you
The Zenge one I am less bothered by but it doesn't lean either way for me. Again, hardly a push.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For God's sake Sunny's hmm emojis is just a Sunny thing. She does it a ton. NAI. She did it a ton in wolf chat last game. Sunny's hmm emojis just mean she finds what you're saying interesting.

I'm not saying I know wtf Sunny is, but even as villager I don't want right wolf wrong reason. Bad reasoning and incorrect meta application doesn't do us favors long run.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I don't understand how the doggo "push" looked fine to you
The Zenge one I am less bothered by but it doesn't lean either way for me. Again, hardly a push.
It's what I expect from her second game. A more experienced player would get a harder eye, but it just doesn't look fake coming from her.

• Hmm
okay so now I feel like Lou is being coached by someone and now I'm suspicious of Lou. I doubt Lou has strong feelings about AM's game play.
The first time I played with AM, she came off so strong that I avoided even mentioning her for fear of her. I can completely understand why a new player would say she comes off really strong, and she does have a different questioning gameplay than most others

okay so now I feel like Lou is being coached by someone and now I'm suspicious of Lou. I doubt Lou has strong feelings about AM's game play. Now I wonder who is the puppeteer.... but this also makes me question my early AM suspicions. I don't think Lou would be bussing AM if they both were wolves...

Another note, I was already Sus of April, and then she quietly sat on a solo Cray vote, and Cray accidentally (?) made a last second tie that yeeted 2 villagers...
I don't agree that Lou's posts sound coached at all

• Hmm
Honestly AM.

I think it helps the village the most if you and I don't talk to each other.

Declare yourself the god-empress of WW. **** on everyone else's play style. And yeet your villagers.

You and I are done for this game.

Village, kill me tomorrow if you want. Wolves, kill me tonight and do me a favor.

At least deadchat is fun.
I dont get AMs hostility toward you

Reactions: 2 users
For God's sake Sunny's hmm emojis is just a Sunny thing. She does it a ton. NAI. She did it a ton in wolf chat last game. Sunny's hmm emojis just mean she finds what you're saying interesting.

I'm not saying I know wtf Sunny is, but even as villager I don't want right wolf wrong reason. Bad reasoning and incorrect meta application doesn't do us favors long run.
Agreed. Sunny likes the hmm and the wow. It's NAI.

Kinda like Cray likes if I'm being honest

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Hey guys, just a friendly reminder that while WW games can be heated at times, please try to avoid personal and hurtful attacks. It's a game that's meant to be fun. Thanks!

• Care
Reactions: 15 users
I dont get AMs hostility toward you
Different gameplay styles can create a bit of friction. Believe it or not, their interactions are not unique to this game

Reactions: 3 users
AM: seems to be trying hard to village, mayo says usually she's often feuding people but why, seemed defensive toward mayo, asking if people have reads right off the bat could be a cover
Shorty- gone: plain out said this was their first game as a villager.., hmmm. Vis states that he thinks shorty is wolfy so maybe they know this player well
Sunshine: Seems sketch because they hmmm emoji on a lot, someone pointed this out earlier

This is what I have as of now

this. Couldn't have said it better myself. hmm=I actually read and considered your post, but don't feel strongly enough about loving/agreeing/being shocked/being angered/etc to react another way. It's like a "read receipt" which I also keep ON for all texts on my iPhone.
The first time I played with AM, she came off so strong that I avoided even mentioning her for fear of her. I can completely understand why a new player would say she comes off really strong, and she does have a different questioning gameplay than most others
exactly... you avoided even mentioning her out of fear. you don't see how your own testimony supports my point? Also since I sus you and her, you are hardly a good vouch.

It's what I expect from her second game. A more experienced player would get a harder eye, but it just doesn't look fake coming from her.
Idk dude, sounded fake as **** to me :laugh: Even if you're new you don't ask someone for a read and then said "but it's cool if it's just vibes" if you actually care about the answer

Members don't see this ad :)
exactly... you avoided even mentioning her out of fear. you don't see how your own testimony supports my point? Also since I sus you and her, you are hardly a good vouch.
Sorry. You're not the only one who reads the thread and someone else might find my input useful :shrug: even if that's deciding whether or not I'm village.

• Hmm
Idk dude, sounded fake as **** to me :laugh: Even if you're new you don't ask someone for a read and then said "but it's cool if it's just vibes" if you actually care about the answer
Eh, not anything I haven't encountered before. Sticking to my village read for now.

I know you're her IRL fiance and maybe feeling protective, but I gave my reasons. You can't say "oh its days 1 for me so I can make vote for villagers but everyone else should make better choices."

I thought you werent allowed to speak to people outside the game thread? how would I be coached. Genuinely asking

• Hmm
I thought you werent allowed to speak to people outside the game thread? how would I be coached. Genuinely asking
this gave me village points for lainey, kinda like when me and a couple of other villagers asked things wolves would know (without knowing it) in apocolypse.
There's a wolf chat lainey, its how they communicate and decide who to kill at night

this gave me village points for lainey, kinda like when me and a couple of other villagers asked things wolves would know (without knowing it) in apocolypse.
There's a wolf chat lainey, its how they communicate and decide who to kill at night
So all the wolfs can be in cahoots with each other! this makes much more sense now.

Reactions: 5 users
At first I agreed with this line of thinking but another way to look at it is that if someone’s gonna get modkilled, and we aren’t otherwise confident that we’re gonna get a wolf, better to yeet an inactive player pre-mod kill than to yeet another, active villager and then lose an extra villager by mod kill

That said, I don’t get wolf vibes from paw prints really, and I think there’s a chance we could maybe get a wolf

I think this was already pointed out by SAR as being very hedgey, but I'm going to leave it here for me to reference later

both I have already stated, but I am not sold on either and open to seeing how things evolve.

AM: was not being a probing village leader like usual, until I pointed it out
April: a lot of sketchy posts, fluff posts, and overly super helpful to the noob posts

sorry I was being honest I had IRL wondered about it.

genny is either village or pocketing me lol.

or you and genny are wolfing together :heckyeah:

Yeet Shorty

Sunny has seemed village to me so far based on posts, but their shorty vote is giving me weird vibes due to timing now that shorty's flipped village.

Sunny, do you have any reads on enigma? Apologies if you've shared them already

I just haven’t changed from my pressure vote earlier - I’m trying to decide where I want my real vote to go.

For now ###unyeet doggo###

Real vote incoming

Waiting <1 hour to put in a real vote in isn't the best look

Other way-too-early thoughts:

Equally sus of Shorty. Her read list feels good, but it's really easy to make a good looking read list when you already know who is village and who is wolf.

Dina - need to hear a lot more. Seems a bit to eager to hunt the fresh meat.

AM feels different - less aggro, 20 questions etc. It's day 1 so I'm inclined to sit on it and see.

Cray - No instant wolf vibes like last game. Or strong village vibes like game prior to that game.

April - Normal village self.

Alleycat - just fluff

Bread - his usual self. Leaning village.

Quite a few people have not posted enough for me to tell. Curious about the ones not on shorty's list if she were to go tonight and flip wolf.

Over 50% of this roster is 'fresh meat' in that I haven't played with them before. Meta is obviously a strategy to judge wolf vs villager especially on D1 which I don't have with players that I haven't played with before ergo more pushiness towards them.

Also I feel okay about AM and cray, doggo and barks gave little to go on, and I don't dare try to read dubz and genny especially this early :p

• Hmm
Also I feel okay about AM and cray, doggo and barks gave little to go on, and I don't dare try to read dubz and genny especially this early :p
I'm chuckling that you don't dare to read me and genny but dare to read AM and cray :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Also I see a lot people discounting D1 as a throwaway day. Wolves have 100% been caught on D1 and especially with this being a 36 hour cycle there's a lot of time to form reads and gather information. Even if D1 isn't productive in catching wolves it serves as something to look back on later and obviously looking at votes is always useful

Okay imma get off my soapbox now

Reactions: 5 users
I'm chuckling that you don't dare to read me and genny but dare to read AM and cray :laugh:

Lol I'll admit it doesn't make sense, but the last game I played is fresh in my mind where I completely stressed out that I was feeding wolf genny information in PM (when she was 100% village) and I completely believed your 3rd party claim when you were a wolf

• Haha
In before AM and cray are wolfing together this game and I get bamboozled again :laugh:

• Haha
or you and genny are wolfing together :heckyeah:
For some reason genny seems to be able to read me across the WW universe. I think she is village and I have found myself agreeing with many of her posts on the thread. So I maintain she is either village or has me pocketed.
Sunny has seemed village to me so far based on posts, but their shorty vote is giving me weird vibes due to timing now that shorty's flipped village.
Hey listen, villagers yeeting villagers is a 2 way street. I genuinely though shorty was being suspicious. I had other suspicions (which I shared) but they weren't in the running and I didn't feel any stronger about one vs another. Also, upon checking my spreadsheet, I see that you also suspected Shorty and voted for her! so are you suspicious too?!
Sunny, do you have any reads on enigma? Apologies if you've shared them already
I had not shared them yet. Because I didn't have one yet. But I now have her(?) as a slight village lean. Because I think she was being sincere about her reasoning for voting to yeet paw prints. And while others here don't agree with it, it seemed sincere and made sense to me.

• Hmm
For some reason genny seems to be able to read me across the WW universe. I think she is village and I have found myself agreeing with many of her posts on the thread. So I maintain she is either village or has me pocketed.

Hey listen, villagers yeeting villagers is a 2 way street. I genuinely though shorty was being suspicious. I had other suspicions (which I shared) but they weren't in the running and I didn't feel any stronger about one vs another. Also, upon checking my spreadsheet, I see that you also suspected Shorty and voted for her! so are you suspicious too?!

I had not shared them yet. Because I didn't have one yet. But I now have her(?) as a slight village lean. Because I think she was being sincere about her reasoning for voting to yeet paw prints. And while others here don't agree with it, it seemed sincere and made sense to me.

Sure I should be looked at like any other person, but obviously I'm not suspicious of myself. Anyways it was the timing that I was mostly focused on regarding your shorty vote. My experience is wolves often tack on towards the end of a wagon especially to save pack mates, hence my question about enigma

• Hmm
Also I see a lot people discounting D1 as a throwaway day. Wolves have 100% been caught on D1 and especially with this being a 36 hour cycle there's a lot of time to form reads and gather information. Even if D1 isn't productive in catching wolves it serves as something to look back on later and obviously looking at votes is always useful

Okay imma get off my soapbox now

I don't think anyone is arguing against the bolded.

Quite the opposite from what I've seen.

I'm OK with prints or shorty flipping, but I hope I don't die because of this.
You’re my strongest village read so I hope not!

... do I even want to catch up tonight :scared:

Sure I should be looked at like any other person, but obviously I'm not suspicious of myself. Anyways it was the timing that I was mostly focused on regarding your shorty vote. My experience is wolves often tack on towards the end of a wagon especially to save pack mates, hence my question about enigma
well the timing was, I got home from date night with my husband at 7:37. We walked the dogs. At 7:51 we logged onto a family reunion/90th birthday zoom party for my husband's grandma with the entire in-law family on my computer. After about an hour it was still going so I pulled up my old laptop and set it next to my desktop to catch up on the thread while still participating in the party. Then when it was almost 9 and I still had many posts to read, I moved off camera and laid on my floor with the laptop to catch up. My dogs kept trying to kiss me and get in the way. I moved to the dining room table which hurt their feelings. Then I read, caught up, posted, contributed to discussion, while also hopping back to sit next to my husband on the zoom if a new family member popped on or we sang happy birthday or whatever. The zoom ended around 9:20 and I was able to solely concentrate on the thread.

I would also like to point out I had already said multiple times that I suspected Shorty even before today. It wasn't out of no where.

• Care
Also, 8 out of 19 of the live players voted for one of the two yeeted villagers. That means many villagers in these votes. Could be some wolves, but some also could have just sat on other votes watching as we self-destructed.

Speaking of, to shorty up in heaven, why didn't you self-pres and switch your vote from genny to paw prints? Just noticed your final vote when I referred to my spread sheet for this post.

To be honest, it’s hard for me to be satisfied by a lot of people’s explanations (including yours and doggos for genny) because I haven’t played with any of you before. As much as it is possible to try to wolf hunt by posts alone, so much of everyone’s arguments so far is comparing to games I haven’t been in

By mayos engagement I meant specifically right from game open, but as I’ve said that was a very vague vibe read from the beginning. I’m currently reading Mayo and AM as both village who happen to disagree on D1 strategy. I’m not certain on kras
these are what I'm gonna look into in the next day, this post from TE still skeeves me out
I support this.

Unyeet Vis
Yeet AM

Salt Bae Reaction GIF
and while it may very well have been a salt vote, which the staying on makes sense after the interactions that followed, I don't wanna forget about it
Unyeet Enigma
Yeet Vis

I remember Vis playing a pretty "pro-villager" meta when wolfing, that felt similar to this.
and then this one (not mayo, vis) because I wanna look back and see if I agree with this
trying to follow AM's advice and put more of my thoughts in process out here, and be more involved, but is lw scary ngl

• Hmm
Speaking of, to shorty up in heaven, why didn't you self-pres and switch your vote from genny to paw prints? Just noticed your final vote when I referred to my spread sheet for this post.
Are dead people allowed to answer questions like this outside dead chat?

• Care