You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Game Thread
Started by Lawpy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Bread is so hard to read. I thought I finally figured it out last game and then I was totally wrongsketchy people like Bread 😉
The_Breadmann
Full Member
You can also surround with pound signs. Example:Make sure to put your yeet vote in bold on its own line of text so the mods can find it!
###yeet/vote genny###
Or
yeet/vote genny
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is good advice. Don't be like me who never takes notes and then almost gets yeeted half the time for making small mistakes because I don't fact-check what I'm saying even though I'm village.You might want to keep some notes of what people say or how they vote; it can be helpful later when you're a little more comfortable and actively wolf-hunting.
The_Breadmann
Full Member
Not a lot to go off ofDay 1 is always the hardest because there's nothing to go off of.
How dare! I prefer the term “soon to be experienced”.Oh and @Zenge142 too! Those are the only two brand new people right?
Somehow missed that the game had started
Yeet AM
Yeet AM
The_Breadmann
Full Member
By the way brother, I tried to take care of your pigeons last gameSomehow missed that the game had started
Yeet AM
but you didn't get yeeted, because you still managed to sound just village enough. if you hadn't been defending alley when she was clearly wolfy, i don't think you would have been in consideration at all.This is good advice. Don't be like me who never takes notes and then almost gets yeeted half the time for making small mistakes because I don't fact-check what I'm saying even though I'm village.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have a spreadsheet this time so I'm curious to see if I feel like it helps or hinders. But man, I love spreadsheets.This is good advice. Don't be like me who never takes notes and then almost gets yeeted half the time for making small mistakes because I don't fact-check what I'm saying even though I'm village.
For some reason, alley just was not giving me wolfy vibes. She really did sound identical to the game before - which, to be fair, I thought she sounded wolfy in the game before but then she flipped village so I thought that was just the way she sounded. I think I was clouded by guilt for getting her yeetedbut you didn't get yeeted, because you still managed to sound just village enough. if you hadn't been defending alley when she was clearly wolfy, i don't think you would have been in consideration at all.
Thats so ominousAnd reread everything because words can betray
The_Breadmann
Full Member
Or be like me and be sketchy enough to barely skate by but the wolves kinda leave you alone since it can be easy to yeet sketchy people.This is good advice. Don't be like me who never takes notes and then almost gets yeeted half the time for making small mistakes because I don't fact-check what I'm saying even though I'm village.
LaineyLou
Full Member
I freaking love spreadsheets. I guess ill try thisI have a spreadsheet this time so I'm curious to see if I feel like it helps or hinders. But man, I love spreadsheets.
After the first game, people just started to accept that your super sketchiness is just part of your general meta lolOr be like me and be sketchy enough to barely skate by but the wolves kinda leave you alone since it can be easy to yeet sketchy people.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The_Breadmann
Full Member
My own madness/sketchiness betrays meThats so ominous
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Full disclosure, I was muttering about yeeting April and alley both in tot chat in the last game
Nothing personal, April!
Nothing personal, April!
The_Breadmann
Full Member
Then I am super wolfy if I take it seriouslyAfter the first game, people just started to accept that your super sketchiness is just part of your general meta lol
Funny enough, bread NOT sounding sketchy is what set off the wolf alarm in my head the last two games
The_Breadmann
Full Member
I will likely be descending back into madness due to stress from playing Darkest Dungeon
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Aw, genny loves meyeet dubz

The_Breadmann
Full Member
unyeet gennyAw, genny loves me![]()
yeet WZ
Revenge for the boomy boom!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeet shorty
Her fiance is right, it is fun!
Her fiance is right, it is fun!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Revenge for who? You killed me 😛unyeet genny
yeet WZ
Revenge for the boomy boom!
The_Breadmann
Full Member
You boomed me still thoughRevenge for who? You killed me 😛
This sounds hilarious out of contextYou boomed me still though
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Eh, you woulda been yoten anyway 😉You boomed me still though
Who am I yeeting and why lol
Just follow my lead.
I'll never lead you astray
*twitches*Just follow my lead.
I'll never lead you astray
I mean you say that, but “hold the Mayo” implies “no Mayo”, and Mayo is actually pretty good on sandwiches sooooo... idk...Just follow my lead.
I'll never lead you astray
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LaineyLou
Full Member
THAT doesnt sketchy at alllllJust follow my lead.
I'll never lead you astray
LaineyLou
Full Member
idk isnt mayo just fat and eggs? its always kinda freaked me outI mean you say that, but “hold the Mayo” implies “no Mayo”, and Mayo is actually pretty good on sandwiches sooooo... idk...
Hold the mayoI mean you say that, but “hold the Mayo” implies “no Mayo”, and Mayo is actually pretty good on sandwiches sooooo... idk...
Love the mayo
Never let the mayo go
I mean you say that, but “hold the Mayo” implies “no Mayo”, and Mayo is actually pretty good on sandwiches sooooo... idk...
Fast learners lolTHAT doesnt sketchy at alllll
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeet TelemarketingEnigma for now
because I'm still salty that my redirect plan backfired in the noob game
because I'm still salty that my redirect plan backfired in the noob game
You can also surround with pound signs. Example:
###yeet/vote genny###
Or
yeet/vote genny
Yes noobs, here are two ways to yeet Genny D1
By the way brother, I tried to take care of your pigeons last game
I know you did. You may have killed me, but you're a good bro.
Yeet TelemarketingEnigma for now
because I'm still salty that my redirect plan backfired in the noob game
OMG... I forgot about that
Unyeet AM
Yeet Enigma
I didn't even realize Tele was playing 🤔Yeet TelemarketingEnigma for now
because I'm still salty that my redirect plan backfired in the noob game
Laying low even in signups... Sus
I think most foods would freak people out when you break them down into their components like that.idk isnt mayo just fat and eggs? its always kinda freaked me out
Cheese? Congealed cow juice.
Apples? Tree sperm.
Tacos? Delicious.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm tempted to yeet you just for making cheese and apples sound this gross.I think most foods would freak people out when you break them down into their components like that.
Cheese? Congealed cow juice.
Apples? Tree sperm.
Context changes everything. Alright, I’m in.Hold the mayo
Love the mayo
Never let the mayo go
I think most foods would freak people out when you break them down into their components like that.
Cheese? Congealed cow juice.
Apples? Tree sperm.
Tacos? Delicious.
I don't know who you are, but you had me at tree sperm.
The_Breadmann
Full Member
We really are brothersI don't know who you are, but you had me at tree sperm.
I think maybe more like tree uterus and I don't know which is worseApples? Tree sperm.
The_Breadmann
Full Member
You right, technically pollen is spermI think maybe more like tree uterus and I don't know which is worse
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LaineyLou
Full Member
i wonder what my fam and friends would say if i started calling cheese congealed cow juice lol theyd die.I think most foods would freak people out when you break them down into their components like that.
Cheese? Congealed cow juice.
Apples? Tree sperm.
Tacos? Delicious.
But taco's, yes, delicious
My botany class from forever ago permanently ruined the innocence of plant analogiesYou right, technically pollen is sperm
LaineyLou
Full Member
now im thinking about the pollen im allergic to which is essentially sperm im allergic to. ewYou right, technically pollen is sperm
tbf, you wouldn't have boomed if y'all weren't chicken the prior night.You boomed me still though
The_Breadmann
Full Member
I am in the same boat, but I am fine with thatnow im thinking about the pollen im allergic to which is essentially sperm im allergic to. ew
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K