You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
***************************************This is why I don't tally
***************************************
Also, @SnowshoeDog143 , have you been talking with SAR? I am still getting some weird vibes from her. Fern thought she was normal, but I guess I haven't played with her enough yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Blink once for yes, twice for no: Is kcough a wolf?
is this mitt romney
Evil Dead, you blasphemer!is this mitt romney
Aaaaahhhhhhhhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha! This hurts my soul, just like a schoolmate who didn't know Jack Nicholson was the man who gave pointers to Ledger on Joker.is this mitt romney
Blink once for yes, twice for no: Is kcough a wolf?
I'm not getting feels either way for SAR. She sounds like her normal village self, but I usually have biases towards people I pm with. Coop might have better feels as I think they have been talking more.
is this mitt romney

Um... SOV does know who Ash is right? Is this a hint that all is lies? (If he doesn't know... somebody edumacate him NOW)
SOV, will you actually answer questions or just screw with us? And if you will answer, do you have restrictions from the mods on what you can say, or just your own?
You just earned my next lynch voteis this mitt romney
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
why would you give him the time of day? Dat don't make no sense. You know never to trust a wolf who's come back from the dead. 😵Um... SOV does know who Ash is right? Is this a hint that all is lies? (If he doesn't know... somebody edumacate him NOW)
SOV, will you actually answer questions or just screw with us? And if you will answer, do you have restrictions from the mods on what you can say, or just your own?
@Coopah , this true?I'm not getting feels either way for SAR. She sounds like her normal village self, but I usually have biases towards people I pm with. Coop might have better feels as I think they have been talking more.
Unofficial Mod Tally
SOV (9) - Kam, mj, thr, DDS, am, lis, nokia, haxx, Lucifern
Fireman (7) - SARDines, cdo, snowy, kc, dpmd, coop, lotf
dpmd (1) - dvmd
snowy () -
6 minutes remaining!
Even lies have info. Like, what is worth lying about?why would you give him the time of day? Dat don't make no sense. You know never to trust a wolf who's come back from the dead. 😵
if you will answer, do you have restrictions from the mods on what you can say, ?

What are you on about? I think the Lion King game is a perfect example of why you should never trust an outed wolf...Even lies have info. Like, what is worth lying about?
why would you give him the time of day? Dat don't make no sense. You know never to trust a wolf who's come back from the dead. 😵

Sorry everyone. Work has been insane. I'm not meaning to abandon the game, just one call after another. I gave a partial explanation to the mods the other night. You'll notice I'm not really active anywhere on the forum. I can assure you all(fwiw) I'm not a wolf. I definitely feel like I haven't given my role it's due, in terms of trying to post like my roll etc. though I have no real abilities. And besides thinking we should lynch the wolf that just came back to life am not sure who to lynch except maybe those fighting hard to not lynch the wolf that came back to life. A couple of those people have spiked my interest.
All that said(and thanks @Lupin21 for sticking up for me) I'm going to ###lynch SOV### for reasons stated and to save myself.
All that said(and thanks @Lupin21 for sticking up for me) I'm going to ###lynch SOV### for reasons stated and to save myself.
I just said I wasn't trusting. Just observing.What are you on about? I think the Lion King game is a perfect example of why you should never trust an outed wolf...
Ha! Sorry hoss, but it be how it be. I could see some silly STL hoodu in which you were brought back a mute villager, and I would have like to actually lynched someone I think is a wolf today. Didn't work out that way though. Think I would go dpmd honestly with DVMD if I didn't think Firehose would get got otherwise.
I always have a bit of truth in my lies, but that is the very reason they're ignored- the bits of truth aren't worth the risk that the lies pose. Don't make a noob mistake and try sorting the wheat from the chaff.Even lies have info. Like, what is worth lying about?
But even observing influences your thought process, and generally not for the better.I just said I wasn't trusting. Just observing.
Lynch closed... Results pending...
You have 5 minutes to check tally.
You have 5 minutes to check tally.
Unofficial Mod Tally
SOV (10) - Kam, mj, thr, DDS, am, lis, nokia, haxx, Lucifern, fireman
Fireman (8) - SARDines, cdo, snowy, kc, dpmd, coop, lotf, SOV
dpmd (1) - dvmd
snowy () -
SOV (10) - Kam, mj, thr, DDS, am, lis, nokia, haxx, Lucifern, fireman
Fireman (8) - SARDines, cdo, snowy, kc, dpmd, coop, lotf, SOV
dpmd (1) - dvmd
snowy () -
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wasnt allowed to vote. How is there a vote here?Unofficial Mod Tally
SOV (10) - Kam, mj, thr, DDS, am, lis, nokia, haxx, Lucifern, fireman
Fireman (8) - SARDines, cdo, snowy, kc, dpmd, coop, lotf, SOV
dpmd (1) - dvmd
snowy () -
And i assume i can talk now? If not i will edit. Too lazy to pm.
Least favorite post restriction SOV. I sympathize with you about that. I had that restriction for my noob game.
*cough cough thanks @Trilt *
SAR read village to me early, but has been largely absent and hasn't been giving as much as she's gotten. For now it's a little more sketchy than I'm comfortable with but I don't have strong opinions one way or the other.@Coopah , this true?
One of my favorites. Being brought back as vincent the dog in lost after being a wolf was my favorite role ever.Least favorite post restriction SOV. I sympathize with you about that. I had that restriction for my noob game.
*cough cough thanks @Trilt *
Were you a completely mute villager then too like you did to me?One of my favorites. Being brought back as vincent the dog in lost after being a wolf was my favorite role ever.
I always have a bit of truth in my lies, but that is the very reason they're ignored- the bits of truth aren't worth the risk that the lies pose. Don't make a noob mistake and try sorting the wheat from the chaff.
But even observing influences your thought process, and generally not for the better.
In truth, I was less interested in what he said than how other players responded. I wish he had gotten on earlier and that the evil spawn didn't overflow the toilet and cover the floor in brown water so I could have made better use of it.
It literally did not matter what he said. It mattered more what other players thought he might say and who thought they had to point out what things were lies. In my plan, SOV was bait. But, this all kinda turned out how I expected with him showing up too late to do much good.
No one seems to have strong opinions this game. It is weirding me out.
I was only allowed to allowed to bark. Woof. Woof woof. Etc. It was hilarious. And i was unkillable or something.Were you a completely mute villager then too like you did to me?
Night Writeup
The night led to a series of interesting events. We will start with the first.
The wolves had received interesting intel. Who knows if it was true, or if it was a load of bs? Nonetheless, they decided to follow the advice. They deployed their sniper, ready to dispatch their target.
Now their new target, is well…. A tricky person to go for. The reason for this is they are trying to take out WTF, who like a Greek Goddess, tailors the game and the players within it to her liking, ensuring that everyone’s actions go exactly where they should. And when she thinks they aren’t doing what they are supposed to, well, she blocks the heck out of them.
They didn’t want her running the show anymore. The sniper knew that really they were the ones running the show. But the illusion of her running the show needed to end. Abruptly.
He caught sight of her just after she had “taken care” of someone. The sniper took a deep breath. In and out. The sniper holds their breath. He fires. It looks like it hits her square in the chest. She doesn’t fall. The Sniper mouths “Oh ****.” And goes to reload.
WTF looks around clearly not sure what just happened. She takes 2 seconds, looks at her chest, and looks directly at the line of the shooter. She starts up on a sprint in the direction of the shooter.
“Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Concentrate. Concentrate.” The sniper ready and takes aim again. Fires. A clear miss. WTF was getting closer.
“You need to relax yourself dang it.” Another deep breath. She was getting dangerously close. The shooter takes a deep breath. In and out. Holds his breath. Focuses on the head this time. Fires. Direct head shot. She falls.
The sniper walks over to her body. “I could have sworn that I hit her the first time.” He looks for the chest wound on her body and realizes she had a literal suit of armor on underneath her everyday clothes. The sniper shakes his head. “Well played, well played. Just…. Not well enough.”
The sniper walks off to live another day.
Dead is Genny, WTF, Villager and Blocker
On the same night, a negotiation occurred. “All I want is this one thing. One person specifically. I am willing to help you and “your friend” out if you are able to find them for me. I will pay now, and the rest later. Once we have had a little “chat”.
“Deal.”
The older gentleman walked off after shaking hands and went into his house. A short time later, SoV (the player, not the character) walked out of the same house, somehow as alive as he once was.
Everyone please welcome back SoV.
-----------------------------------
Day Wrtiteup
The two contestants up for lynch stared each other down.
One was miming everything they wanted to say, and even had a nice art easel beside him to try and communicate. The other had a lifeless look to his eye, and stared straight at SoV completely non-responsive.
“So…. Are they going to fight? Or are we just going to stare at them staring at each other for the rest of today?”
“With what weapons would they fight? Yesterday there was spears. I am sure today will be something new and exciting…”
A voice out of nowhere emerged. “Welcome everyone, in today’s duel, we have Cyndia, and the lifeless being that is not checking the thread. I wonder which of the two of them will win. We have supplied Cyndia with an automatic machine gun, which in retrospect was probably a poor idea given his proclivity towards killing the innocent, such as those in the crowd. Our other contestant has been provided with a rock. I wonder who will win this battle! First to die wins! Or loses. It truly is a matter of perspective.”
Cyndia picks up the machine gun. Cyndia points it at Fireman. Surely it can’t be this easy. I mean, he is literally just standing their lifeless. “Not much of a duel” she thought to herself.
In a very quick maneuver, Fireman picked up the rock in front of him, chucked it hard at the machine gun, and said a prayer to himself. The rock lodged itself within the barrel of the machine gun. Cyndia fired the machine gun. Nothing. Tried firing again. Nothing. “Darned piece of ****.” Cyndia tossed the machine gun away, unfortunately not taking care to ensure the barrel was facing away. The gun hit the ground. The rock shot out at bullet speed, right at Cyndia’s face, lodging in her brain, killing her.
“The winner, FIREMAN! Using the, “I am not going to do anything until the last possible second” technique. Brilliant stuff, just brilliant. So brilliant that I may not even give you the rock next time, and will have a laser aimed at you from space if you pull that again. Carry on.”
Dead (again) is SOV, Still CYNDIA, Still wolf, Still 100% Vanilla.
19 players remain
Roster:
hSDN: “Hi all, I am in 9th grade, and am worried that my B+ in English is going to hold me back, and I only have 300 hours of shadowing. Should I give up at this point?”
1. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo/ @Lupin21 = Lucifern
3. @DVMDream
4. @Jilary
Pre-Vet: “Secretly a subforum of Mafia Universe”
8. @Kam325
Pre-Allo: “The place where you go if you want to experience the inner circle of….”
9. @kcoughli
11. @Mad Jack
Veterinary: “The place where vets ignore in favor of posting in pre-vet.”
13. @Coopah
14. @SARdoghandler
15. @SnowshoeDog143
16. @LadyOtheFarm
Spouses and Partners: “A place for those that have to put up with the likes of us”
18. @Fireman
19. @nohika
20. @Haxx
Sociopolitical issues: “Because SDN didn’t have enough drama already.”
21. @cdoconn
22. @Animal Midwife
23. @ddstothecor
The Lounge: “A place designed for all forms of debauchery, since professional students need an outlet.”
25. @dpmd
28. @that redhead
IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”
30. @LetItSnow AKA THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS @smplyvanillasoy
NPC: @Bottle of Bear
SDN Chat: "Does anyone even use this feature?" (Aka land of the dead)
10. @PippyPony - MAD JACK
24. @Teepster87 - TRILT
2. @PrincessButterCup - NY ANKO
27. @Ceke2002 - PRINCESSBUTTERCUP
5. @nyanko - KAYDUBS
7. @Filly Bay - CDOCONN
26. @DocEspana - WILDZOO
29. @Therapist4Chnge - DPMD
6. @Trilt - DVMD
17. @genny - WTF
12. @StartingoverVet - CYNDIA
The night led to a series of interesting events. We will start with the first.
The wolves had received interesting intel. Who knows if it was true, or if it was a load of bs? Nonetheless, they decided to follow the advice. They deployed their sniper, ready to dispatch their target.
Now their new target, is well…. A tricky person to go for. The reason for this is they are trying to take out WTF, who like a Greek Goddess, tailors the game and the players within it to her liking, ensuring that everyone’s actions go exactly where they should. And when she thinks they aren’t doing what they are supposed to, well, she blocks the heck out of them.
They didn’t want her running the show anymore. The sniper knew that really they were the ones running the show. But the illusion of her running the show needed to end. Abruptly.
He caught sight of her just after she had “taken care” of someone. The sniper took a deep breath. In and out. The sniper holds their breath. He fires. It looks like it hits her square in the chest. She doesn’t fall. The Sniper mouths “Oh ****.” And goes to reload.
WTF looks around clearly not sure what just happened. She takes 2 seconds, looks at her chest, and looks directly at the line of the shooter. She starts up on a sprint in the direction of the shooter.
“Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Concentrate. Concentrate.” The sniper ready and takes aim again. Fires. A clear miss. WTF was getting closer.
“You need to relax yourself dang it.” Another deep breath. She was getting dangerously close. The shooter takes a deep breath. In and out. Holds his breath. Focuses on the head this time. Fires. Direct head shot. She falls.
The sniper walks over to her body. “I could have sworn that I hit her the first time.” He looks for the chest wound on her body and realizes she had a literal suit of armor on underneath her everyday clothes. The sniper shakes his head. “Well played, well played. Just…. Not well enough.”
The sniper walks off to live another day.
Dead is Genny, WTF, Villager and Blocker
On the same night, a negotiation occurred. “All I want is this one thing. One person specifically. I am willing to help you and “your friend” out if you are able to find them for me. I will pay now, and the rest later. Once we have had a little “chat”.
“Deal.”
The older gentleman walked off after shaking hands and went into his house. A short time later, SoV (the player, not the character) walked out of the same house, somehow as alive as he once was.
Everyone please welcome back SoV.
-----------------------------------
Day Wrtiteup
The two contestants up for lynch stared each other down.
One was miming everything they wanted to say, and even had a nice art easel beside him to try and communicate. The other had a lifeless look to his eye, and stared straight at SoV completely non-responsive.
“So…. Are they going to fight? Or are we just going to stare at them staring at each other for the rest of today?”
“With what weapons would they fight? Yesterday there was spears. I am sure today will be something new and exciting…”
A voice out of nowhere emerged. “Welcome everyone, in today’s duel, we have Cyndia, and the lifeless being that is not checking the thread. I wonder which of the two of them will win. We have supplied Cyndia with an automatic machine gun, which in retrospect was probably a poor idea given his proclivity towards killing the innocent, such as those in the crowd. Our other contestant has been provided with a rock. I wonder who will win this battle! First to die wins! Or loses. It truly is a matter of perspective.”
Cyndia picks up the machine gun. Cyndia points it at Fireman. Surely it can’t be this easy. I mean, he is literally just standing their lifeless. “Not much of a duel” she thought to herself.
In a very quick maneuver, Fireman picked up the rock in front of him, chucked it hard at the machine gun, and said a prayer to himself. The rock lodged itself within the barrel of the machine gun. Cyndia fired the machine gun. Nothing. Tried firing again. Nothing. “Darned piece of ****.” Cyndia tossed the machine gun away, unfortunately not taking care to ensure the barrel was facing away. The gun hit the ground. The rock shot out at bullet speed, right at Cyndia’s face, lodging in her brain, killing her.
“The winner, FIREMAN! Using the, “I am not going to do anything until the last possible second” technique. Brilliant stuff, just brilliant. So brilliant that I may not even give you the rock next time, and will have a laser aimed at you from space if you pull that again. Carry on.”
Dead (again) is SOV, Still CYNDIA, Still wolf, Still 100% Vanilla.
19 players remain
Roster:
hSDN: “Hi all, I am in 9th grade, and am worried that my B+ in English is going to hold me back, and I only have 300 hours of shadowing. Should I give up at this point?”
1. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo/ @Lupin21 = Lucifern
3. @DVMDream
4. @Jilary
Pre-Vet: “Secretly a subforum of Mafia Universe”
8. @Kam325
Pre-Allo: “The place where you go if you want to experience the inner circle of….”
9. @kcoughli
11. @Mad Jack
Veterinary: “The place where vets ignore in favor of posting in pre-vet.”
13. @Coopah
14. @SARdoghandler
15. @SnowshoeDog143
16. @LadyOtheFarm
Spouses and Partners: “A place for those that have to put up with the likes of us”
18. @Fireman
19. @nohika
20. @Haxx
Sociopolitical issues: “Because SDN didn’t have enough drama already.”
21. @cdoconn
22. @Animal Midwife
23. @ddstothecor
The Lounge: “A place designed for all forms of debauchery, since professional students need an outlet.”
25. @dpmd
28. @that redhead
IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”
30. @LetItSnow AKA THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS @smplyvanillasoy
NPC: @Bottle of Bear
SDN Chat: "Does anyone even use this feature?" (Aka land of the dead)
10. @PippyPony - MAD JACK
24. @Teepster87 - TRILT
2. @PrincessButterCup - NY ANKO
27. @Ceke2002 - PRINCESSBUTTERCUP
5. @nyanko - KAYDUBS
7. @Filly Bay - CDOCONN
26. @DocEspana - WILDZOO
29. @Therapist4Chnge - DPMD
6. @Trilt - DVMD
17. @genny - WTF
12. @StartingoverVet - CYNDIA
Last edited:
I would kill everyone on Fireman right now. That is my strong opinion. lol
And what happens if SOV comes back again? Are we gonna just keep killing SOV until the wolves pick everyone else off? It's distracting.I would kill everyone on Fireman right now. That is my strong opinion. lol
Also, assuming the write-up is accurate, I now know why genny was targeted. Who is the weasel feeding wolves info? Needs a good boot stomping.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay! We killed a wolf.
I highly doubt it. And Fireman was too easy to push today. You are moving up the ladder pretty quick yourself now too.And what happens if SOV comes back again? Are we gonna just keep killing SOV until the wolves pick everyone else off? It's distracting.
Not to mention, I think reading the write-up once again leads to the thought that a deal was struck for the revival, not that it is SOV keeps coming back.I highly doubt it. And Fireman was too easy to push today. You are moving up the ladder pretty quick yourself now too.
I wanted to test the potential auto-die. He's vanilla, so it's not like he's got an ability. Wolves still will kill. I wanted to actually find a wolf instead of essentially wasting a lynch. Obviously if SOV didn't die, he would get lynched fast, but why not see if we could prevent essentially a wasted lynch.I highly doubt it. And Fireman was too easy to push today. You are moving up the ladder pretty quick yourself now too.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K


