Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was in a couple games from here. I think in my asylum game it was a protection type item, and in SOV's it had a chance to injure maybe. Memory a bit fuzzy on that one.The only other info I have was that I got the wheelchair the other day and was asked if I wanted to go for a ride. I said yes and was told I took off faster than the speed of light. But that was it so I'm not sure the significance of the wheelchair? Is it a vettieWW thing? Or maybe I missed something?






The fact that it was anonymous sounds like a setup. I appreciate you saying that on the group though! 

It also didn't include how they knew this information, either, which seems even more sketchy.
I don't like that one bit. If they were a seer/ tracker, I would be notified if I were investigated, and I haven't gotten anything.






My name is now whomever 
