You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I find it hilarious that you are technically lynching yourself.🤣😆
Well, this will probably be the only time I can view my sketchy behavior on the other foot.


I got a koala/unicorn mount and looked fabulous.Huh. Did you interact with anyone at all last night, then?
![]()

Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok kam, so let's hear your info now. We're all waiting with baited breath! 



I actually agree with this train of thought, and CDO has been tweaking my wolfdar on and off all game. I'd feel stupid if we didn't lynch her and she turned out to be a wolf down the line, it's just common sense.This outrage seems displaced since that's not actually what's happening here.
It's not that we're lynching CDC because an anonymous tip said she seered as wolf. *That* would warrant your frustration. But this is not that.
CDC *confirmed* she seers as wolf. The anonymous tip doesn't matter anymore. If non-anonymous seers take the time to check her out, we'll get the same info, by her own account. And we'll waste those seers' time.
The point people are making that you seem to be ignoring is that, sure, the role might be legit, but we have no way of verifying that, and we *know through her own admission* that she seers as a wolf.
If we don't lynch her now, we're certainly going to want to come back to it at some point, so it's happening eventually regardless. But if we leave her alone knowing she very well may be a wolf, we might be screwing ourselves.
It's not people trusting an anonymous message, it's the rational move to make at this point.
![]()
Lynch Seedy O



Last edited:
The irony of the situation has not escaped me.This role mech is ****ing hilarious, btw.
🤣🤣🤣



Last edited:
So do you know how you were rezzed? Is it because you have mod sentiment on your side perhaps? lolThe irony of the situation has not escaped me.


Yeah, I came back as LIS, I have no ability aside from my razor-sharp old man wit, because abilities are for people that are too busy posting gifs to actually think.So your role did change?
Last edited:
It's entirely possible. I have no clue how I was rezzed but... Well, let's just say the mods felt bad for me and were screaming internally the whole time I went down.So do you know how you were rezzed? Is it because you have mod sentiment on your side perhaps? lol![]()



Last edited:
And I strongly feel MJ was rezzed as a wolf.
Edited for emoticons...


Edited for emoticons...
haha. In which case the LIS role would be ironic as LIS would rather die than be turned a wolf. 🤣And I strongly feel MJ was rezzed as a wolf.


Do you know if the unicorn mount was sent to you by another player or standard mod distribution?
I know Lupin's going to blow a gasket but considering MJs role isn't as I assumed anymore, and I don't feel like putting too much out there about my own mechanics (loose lips sink ships y'all) I'm going to keep mum on this until I've had a chance to check something tonight.
Realize this will draw some ire but I'm willing to weather that.
Feel fine with CDC in the meantime, it's going to be a necessary lynch eventually, might as well get it out of the way.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SDN mobile
I know Lupin's going to blow a gasket but considering MJs role isn't as I assumed anymore, and I don't feel like putting too much out there about my own mechanics (loose lips sink ships y'all) I'm going to keep mum on this until I've had a chance to check something tonight.
Realize this will draw some ire but I'm willing to weather that.
Feel fine with CDC in the meantime, it's going to be a necessary lynch eventually, might as well get it out of the way.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SDN mobile
😡Do you know if the unicorn mount was sent to you by another player or standard mod distribution?
I know Lupin's going to blow a gasket but considering MJs role isn't as I assumed anymore, and I don't feel like putting too much out there about my own mechanics (loose lips sink ships y'all) I'm going to keep mum on this until I've had a chance to check something tonight.
Realize this will draw some ire but I'm willing to weather that.
Feel fine with CDC in the meantime, it's going to be a necessary lynch eventually, might as well get it out of the way.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SDN mobile
Yes, let's all follow Kam the known wolf who has been claiming she has "info" for days but won't say anything about it. So done with the stupidity....
🙄😵
🙄😵
Hey @cdoconn , how have you felt about your PM mates? also, you had the wheelchair last night, but there was nothing really mentioned about your ride in it is what you said, right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can we get a tally? I know it's overwhelmingly Cdo who I do not believe to be a wolf but hey I'd like to know who's on there and in what order. @Animal Midwife?






While I understand you have things brewing, the rest of us are looking for wolves to lynch today. I don't get why you aren't even interested in saying who you suspect and why without whatever ability crap you've got going on. It doesn't make sense. We are not going to win if we keep thinking that we will get to a wolf sooner or later and in the meantime just lynch villagers who would need to be resolved anyway.Do you know if the unicorn mount was sent to you by another player or standard mod distribution?
I know Lupin's going to blow a gasket but considering MJs role isn't as I assumed anymore, and I don't feel like putting too much out there about my own mechanics (loose lips sink ships y'all) I'm going to keep mum on this until I've had a chance to check something tonight.
Realize this will draw some ire but I'm willing to weather that.
Feel fine with CDC in the meantime, it's going to be a necessary lynch eventually, might as well get it out of the way.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SDN mobile
Can we get a tally? I know it's overwhelmingly Cdo who I do not believe to be a wolf but hey I'd like to know who's on there and in what order. @Animal Midwife?
![]()
Which Animal Midwife? 😉😀😛
Last edited:
Probably me, but I don't trust the anon message and also don't think cdo is a wolf.
I don't really trust anon messages (at all) either, but that role claim is super sketch to me.
I guess, though, that I could background that and just make sure cdo gets lynched SOME time before end game. No way we want to let that role claim live to end game, though.
I can definitely vote KC along with you....
👍Hey, Kam... I haven't looked into anyone because I was revived as LIS, and was thus reluctantly dragged into this mess of a game. I have no ability. I have jokingly submitted be grumpy about excessive gifs every night since I was rezzed.
![]()
Bull****.
I'm grumpy about LOTS of things, not just that.
Lucifern - Village leaning to me, has actively been pushing for info and wolf hunting
DVMDream - am completely ok with
Jilary - Neutral in my book
Kam325 - sketchy, unwilling to share information and unwilling to die 😡
kcoughli - sketchy leaning
Mad Jack - rezzed vanilla?
Coopah - awesome and chill 😎
SARdoghandler - Unsure/neutral was village leaning to begin with but hasn't contributed to wolf hunting much
SnowshoeDog143 - Rigged mayor, not much help, only seems to talk when asked questions
LadyOtheFarm - Village leaning
Fireman - super quiet which is apparently normal
nohika - strong village
Haxx - not a very good wolf hunter, makes odd comments and weird conclusions
cdoconn - apparently AM seers as wolf
Animal Midwife - village leaning
ddstothecor - sketchtastic
dpmd - contributes next to nothing
that redhead - sketchy
LetItSnow AKA THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS smplyvanillasoy - village leaning
DVMDream - am completely ok with
Jilary - Neutral in my book
Kam325 - sketchy, unwilling to share information and unwilling to die 😡
kcoughli - sketchy leaning
Mad Jack - rezzed vanilla?

Coopah - awesome and chill 😎
SARdoghandler - Unsure/neutral was village leaning to begin with but hasn't contributed to wolf hunting much
SnowshoeDog143 - Rigged mayor, not much help, only seems to talk when asked questions
LadyOtheFarm - Village leaning
Fireman - super quiet which is apparently normal
nohika - strong village
Haxx - not a very good wolf hunter, makes odd comments and weird conclusions
cdoconn - apparently AM seers as wolf
Animal Midwife - village leaning
ddstothecor - sketchtastic
dpmd - contributes next to nothing
that redhead - sketchy
LetItSnow AKA THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS smplyvanillasoy - village leaning
Ahh but LIS, the bandwagon has already started. And obviously in this game, you can't stop bandwagons. I was investigated and it appeared that I was wolfy (which, will be revealed come lynch close when I will be revealed as village).
It APPEARS you were wolfy?
I thought you said you definitely would be wolfy on seer.
It's also sketchy to me that you said you'd appear to be wolfy on seer and tracking...
As Animal Midwife, I'm a villager who would be seered/ tracked incorrectly as a wolf/ role name seered as Aloha. (yeah its frustrating)
I can see seer'ing as a wolf (I'd still vote to lynch), but seer and tracker? That's weird. If you're a villager, you shouldn't track as a wolf. That doesn't make any inherent sense.
And Trilt's quote doesn't really cover the tracking part, either. Tracking is all about what activity you're doing ... why would that make you look wolfy if you weren't actually a wolf?
Oh and by the by, LIS, I received LeTit's Wheelchair, and was offered a ride. I accepted but it didn't do anything for me.🤣😆
Snicker.
Been a while since my wheelchair has been in a game.
Lucifern - Village leaning to me, has actively been pushing for info and wolf hunting
DVMDream - am completely ok with
Jilary - Neutral in my book
Kam325 - sketchy, unwilling to share information and unwilling to die 😡
kcoughli - sketchy leaning
Mad Jack - rezzed vanilla?
Coopah - awesome and chill 😎
SARdoghandler - Unsure/neutral was village leaning to begin with but hasn't contributed to wolf hunting much
SnowshoeDog143 - Rigged mayor, not much help, only seems to talk when asked questions
LadyOtheFarm - Village leaning
Fireman - super quiet which is apparently normal
nohika - strong village
Haxx - not a very good wolf hunter, makes odd comments and weird conclusions
cdoconn - apparently AM seers as wolf
Animal Midwife - village leaning
ddstothecor - sketchtastic
dpmd - contributes next to nothing
that redhead - sketchy
LetItSnow AKA THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS smplyvanillasoy - village leaning

Time spent typing that out could have netted you a tally instead
Tracking as a wolf is the most convoluted and stupid thing I've ever heard of unless the game has an actual wolf (bark bark) as a role, which wouldn't make sense given the fact that the roles are all people on SDN and we all know the only wolf that posts here is DocE.It APPEARS you were wolfy?
I thought you said you definitely would be wolfy on seer.
It's also sketchy to me that you said you'd appear to be wolfy on seer and tracking...
I can see seer'ing as a wolf (I'd still vote to lynch), but seer and tracker? That's weird. If you're a villager, you shouldn't track as a wolf. That doesn't make any inherent sense.
And Trilt's quote doesn't really cover the tracking part, either. Tracking is all about what activity you're doing ... why would that make you look wolfy if you weren't actually a wolf?
Snicker.
Been a while since my wheelchair has been in a game.



ahh see the funny thing about planes is that they go up and down. Seriously do I need to send a photo of the Chicago filter.I thought you were getting on a plane or something. . . . 😕😕😉
I haven't been able to pm with dds, so I don't know. All I have is AM and she seems the same to me.Hey @cdoconn , how have you felt about your PM mates? also, you had the wheelchair last night, but there was nothing really mentioned about your ride in it is what you said, right?
All STL said was "Unfortunately for you, LeTit's is not included in this ride 😛"
🤣😆 no other comments about my ride in it!Unofficial Midwifeception Tally 😱

Haxx (2) - SAR, cdo
Snowy () -
dpmd (4) - DVMD, LOTF, Coop, Jil
cdo (8) - dds, Haxx, LIS, trh, Kam, kc, AM, MJ
kc (1) - Lupin
15/19
lynch close in 5 hours


Haxx (2) - SAR, cdo
Snowy () -
dpmd (4) - DVMD, LOTF, Coop, Jil
cdo (8) - dds, Haxx, LIS, trh, Kam, kc, AM, MJ
kc (1) - Lupin
15/19
lynch close in 5 hours
Last edited:
Was it a missage? I got one several nights ago about being an egg.Anyone want to admit to messaging me last night?![]()
I am just starting to have free time again and I am really trying to get back into this. I want to play. I want to talk. I want to have fun doing it. Quiet people, semi-quiet people: come join us. Say stupid things with me. Watch for the reactions and help catch some wolfies!
probably applies to me. sorry had graduation today 😀 and the past days have been super busy, but I will try my best to participate more.
cdo claimed miller?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can someone explain why everyone wants to lynch dmpd? 

I had him as village due to some comments early game.
Last edited:
so besides MJ, because we don't know if we can trust his rezzed form (though LIS I would guess is a village role), does anyone feel confident about kc? 
I have agreed with a lot that she has said, but she seemed to know some things early on like she had too much info and has jumped on things I feel like most of us would have missed as village (but I'm not playing as keenly this game
so maybe I wasn't sketch out over them due to skimming the comments each day). I'm leaning towards putting my vote there today.

I have agreed with a lot that she has said, but she seemed to know some things early on like she had too much info and has jumped on things I feel like most of us would have missed as village (but I'm not playing as keenly this game

Last edited:
also the fact that no one in my group has died yet sketches me out.. I had coop as village early on, though her ability is sketch. And last time she was a wolf she revealed to her pm partner her role D1. 
I agree this seems to be fishing for information. Especially if she was trying to fish for information about me as well seems sketchy.
but this kinda makes sense why she role revealed early... still not super convinced because coop normally (I think) keeps her role ability secret for a lot longer.
That was your message to me. It seemed pretty strong to me that you expected an ability since I've been posting my reads on thread.
(Pretty sure quoting from PMs is allowed? If not, pls don't smite me, I didn't see it in the rules)
I agree this seems to be fishing for information. Especially if she was trying to fish for information about me as well seems sketchy.
Why are you apologizing? I'm clearing up some confusion. People have been speculating for days, so I'm just letting people know. I told SAR early on because I wanted someone to know and appreciate my actions in light of my restrictions. She has looked essentially through my eyes and deemed me village leaning (before this debacle happened) because I must silence someone.
but this kinda makes sense why she role revealed early... still not super convinced because coop normally (I think) keeps her role ability secret for a lot longer.
@Animal Midwife did cdo tell you her role in pm ever? I see you are voting for her.. Did she seem sketchy to you before today when she role revealed?
@Animal Midwife did cdo tell you her role in pm ever? I see you are voting for her.. Did she seem sketchy to you before today when she role revealed?
She didn't tell me anything about her role other than it being hard to "act like the role". I just feel like she's been posting less in general (including gifs).
hmm I find it weird she didn't try to hint at being you (with you being her only pm partner and all). though I understand her busy/posting less as I'm in the same boat this game.
Day 9
PBC PARTY
Lynch Tally:
Haxx (2) - SAR, cdoc
dpmd (3) - DVMD, Coopah, Jilary
cdoc (9) - dds, haxx, LIS, LoTF, TRH, Kam, kcough, AM, MJ
kcough (1) - Lupes
@cdoconn - you lead.
15/19
Deadline in 2.5 hours
Happy birthday, @PrincessButterCup
PBC PARTY
Lynch Tally:Haxx (2) - SAR, cdoc
dpmd (3) - DVMD, Coopah, Jilary
cdoc (9) - dds, haxx, LIS, LoTF, TRH, Kam, kcough, AM, MJ
kcough (1) - Lupes
@cdoconn - you lead.
15/19
Deadline in 2.5 hours
Happy birthday, @PrincessButterCup

Snowy, imagine how weird it would be if you got a message saying "I'm you!!!!"hmm I find it weird she didn't try to hint at being you (with you being her only pm partner and all). though I understand her busy/posting less as I'm in the same boat this game.
Last edited:
I attribute this to finally having a crap ton of free time to overanalyze everything at the beginning of the game. Now that I'm busier I'm definitely not as astute.so besides MJ, because we don't know if we can trust his rezzed form (though LIS I would guess is a village role), does anyone feel confident about kc?
I have agreed with a lot that she has said, but she seemed to know some things early on like she had too much info and has jumped on things I feel like most of us would have missed as village (but I'm not playing as keenly this gameso maybe I wasn't sketch out over them due to skimming the comments each day). I'm leaning towards putting my vote there today.
![]()
🙁🙁 I don't want to lynch mah Eggy but she sounds so wolfy. 🙁 I'm especially sketched out by the 'well I'd seer wolfy...'
lynch cdo
lynch cdo

Lynch kc
I attribute this to finally having a crap ton of free time to overanalyze everything at the beginning of the game. Now that I'm busier I'm definitely not as astute.
liked because could be true. but also could be you backed off because people thought you were wolfy.
😏 
Day 9
PBC PARTY
Lynch Tally:
Haxx (2) - SAR, cdoc
dpmd (3) - DVMD, Coopah, Jilary
cdoc (11) - dds, haxx, LIS, LoTF, TRH, Kam, kcough, AM, MJ, dpmd, nohika
kcough (2) - Lupes, Snowy
@cdoconn - you lead.
18/19
Deadline in 1.75 hours 😱
PBC PARTY
Lynch Tally:Haxx (2) - SAR, cdoc
dpmd (3) - DVMD, Coopah, Jilary
cdoc (11) - dds, haxx, LIS, LoTF, TRH, Kam, kcough, AM, MJ, dpmd, nohika
kcough (2) - Lupes, Snowy
@cdoconn - you lead.
18/19
Deadline in 1.75 hours 😱
Let's not let the conversation stop. For all intents and purposes, I'm already dead. Let's say I do come back village. What's y'all's next step?
Edit: dang emojis
😕
Edit: dang emojis
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LoTF has been a bit shifty to me. There's always Kcough or MJ (coming back as LIS with vanilla-ness reads shifty to me, but it's too big of a name to claim without actually being that role or knowing for sure that it wasn't someone's).
Unlynch dpmd, lynch KC
Cause I have suspicions there a bit more than dpmd.
And I want to add more emoticons:
🤐🤢
😢
Cause I have suspicions there a bit more than dpmd.
And I want to add more emoticons:
😢Oh, I took a 2 hour nap this afternoon, it was glorious. I'm still sleepy though. 😴
😴
😴Day 9
PBC PARTY
Lynch Tally:
Haxx (2) - SAR, cdoc
dpmd (2) - Coopah, Jilary
cdoc (11) - dds, haxx, LIS, LoTF, TRH, Kam, kcough, AM, MJ, dpmd, nohika
kcough (3) - Lupes, Snowy, DVMD
@cdoconn - you lead.
18/19
Deadline in 52 minutes
PBC PARTY
Lynch Tally:Haxx (2) - SAR, cdoc
dpmd (2) - Coopah, Jilary
cdoc (11) - dds, haxx, LIS, LoTF, TRH, Kam, kcough, AM, MJ, dpmd, nohika
kcough (3) - Lupes, Snowy, DVMD
@cdoconn - you lead.
18/19
Deadline in 52 minutes
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K

