You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Everyone thinking it's egg Benedict Arnold here lol
Seems there is only evidence against CDO...
###lynch CDO###
Class was fun but long. It's harder teaching a bunch of jarheads to fight fire than you might imagine. One of them asked if we could just blow it up

I told him he could try, that was a mistake because he grabbed a grenade. But still a good time.
###lynch CDO###
Class was fun but long. It's harder teaching a bunch of jarheads to fight fire than you might imagine. One of them asked if we could just blow it up

I told him he could try, that was a mistake because he grabbed a grenade. But still a good time. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ahh yes. Super compelling points. Definitely no bandwagoning here.Seems there is only evidence against CDO...
###lynch CDO###
.



Oooh what did it say about me?I can't go through this day without using my favorites:![]()
![]()
So I got a message last night that reminds of dpmd and mentions Coopah, but doesn't really tell me anything specific.



Ha! That's funny because we used to call Coopah, Supah dupah poopah scoopahIt said, "Is it safe to put a coopah in my poopah?"![]()
![]()
Do we have a dpmd character?
Emojis:

👎If it was dpmd, I would think it would say either it was or wasn't safe to put coopah in da poopah.It said, "Is it safe to put a coopah in my poopah?"![]()
![]()
Do we have a dpmd character?
Bers should help knock over more trashcans to find vermin.![]()
In my current state I'll be knocking over every trashcan
PS I want that bear thing so imma steals it
Day 9
PBC PARTY
Lynch Tally:
Haxx (2) - SAR, cdoc
dpmd (2) - Coopah, Jilary
cdoc (12) - dds, haxx, LIS, LoTF, TRH, Kam, kcough, AM, MJ, dpmd, nohika, fireman
kcough (3) - Lupes, Snowy, DVMD
@cdoconn - you lead.
19/19
Deadline in 16 minutes
PBC PARTY
Lynch Tally:Haxx (2) - SAR, cdoc
dpmd (2) - Coopah, Jilary
cdoc (12) - dds, haxx, LIS, LoTF, TRH, Kam, kcough, AM, MJ, dpmd, nohika, fireman
kcough (3) - Lupes, Snowy, DVMD
@cdoconn - you lead.
19/19
Deadline in 16 minutes

To the "private messenger" who sent me a message. Just wanted you to know I received it. 🙂
*Warning* Write up will include past night and day write up together, and it's all going to be a doozy. There may be a major delay in between. Feel free to send night actions during that time. We can allow for more conversation if we can do a quick night turn around. I will go right into typing next night as soon as I finish closing this day. So I leave it up to the players to get their actions in, and I will have the write up all ready for y'all!
I have an idea*Warning* Write up will include past night and day write up together, and it's all going to be a doozy. There may be a major delay in between. Feel free to send night actions during that time. We can allow for more conversation if we can do a quick night turn around. I will go right into typing next night as soon as I finish closing this day. So I leave it up to the players to get their actions in, and I will have the write up all ready for y'all!
Let's lynch dds, haxx, LIS, LoTF, TRH, Kam, kcough, AM, MJ, dpmd, nohika, and fireman. Cause y'all are all very wrong.
Lynch closed, writeup in the works
So if cdo flips village, does that mean we can't get a wolf without it being handed to us on a silver platter?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*Warning* Write up will include past night and day write up together, and it's all going to be a doozy. There may be a major delay in between. Feel free to send night actions during that time. We can allow for more conversation if we can do a quick night turn around. I will go right into typing next night as soon as I finish closing this day. So I leave it up to the players to get their actions in, and I will have the write up all ready for y'all!
Could we at least get a brief result before the full write up? Because results do sometimes impact how people will use their roles and items.
So if cdo flips village, does that mean we can't get a wolf without it being handed to us on a silver platter?
No, we can't get a wolf because people won't think, stop bandwagoning and discuss.
In my current state I'll be knocking over every trashcan
PS I want that bear thing so imma steals it
Prepare yourselves for a long boring rant about my IRL life right now:
So here's the deal. I am currently in the process of: buying a house, packing my house to move to a new state, getting married, getting my professional license together, sitting on a jury, and preparing for a 150 mile bike ride over this coming weekend. At the beginning of this game I had just finished getting a lot of things sorted and had a lull in the chaos of my current responsibilities. Thus, I devoted much time and brainpower to this great thing called wolf hunting. And discovered that I kind of suck at analysis and should really just go with my instincts, since they were right on SOV (wolf) and MJ (village pre-death) though other things convinced me otherwise (tracking/seer results, etc). Meanwhile, jury duty started on Monday, along with the realization that the MS15o is this weekend instead of next weekend, which cut down my "off time" by, well, a lot. No electronics allowed during jury duty except during lunch break, and a bit difficult to WW while on bike rides (btw, I may die this weekend). Dropped my participation down a bit, as has been noticed, and now lo and behold I'm popping up on people's sketchdar. Which is fine, it happens, but without something to defend against it's a bit hard to, well, defend. I was kind of assuming that since my name had been brought up a few times someone would have looked into me by now and seen that I was green and drop the subject, though I admit more pressing targets may have been on the radar.
Now I'm going to try to read back through today and put up a feels list on the remaining players but I just got back from a long bike ride and am feeling kind of lazy.
TL;DR: KC is whining about her real life responsibilities cutting down on her WW time and slightly annoyed that it's making her appear sketchy.
Edit for emoticons:


So here's the deal. I am currently in the process of: buying a house, packing my house to move to a new state, getting married, getting my professional license together, sitting on a jury, and preparing for a 150 mile bike ride over this coming weekend. At the beginning of this game I had just finished getting a lot of things sorted and had a lull in the chaos of my current responsibilities. Thus, I devoted much time and brainpower to this great thing called wolf hunting. And discovered that I kind of suck at analysis and should really just go with my instincts, since they were right on SOV (wolf) and MJ (village pre-death) though other things convinced me otherwise (tracking/seer results, etc). Meanwhile, jury duty started on Monday, along with the realization that the MS15o is this weekend instead of next weekend, which cut down my "off time" by, well, a lot. No electronics allowed during jury duty except during lunch break, and a bit difficult to WW while on bike rides (btw, I may die this weekend). Dropped my participation down a bit, as has been noticed, and now lo and behold I'm popping up on people's sketchdar. Which is fine, it happens, but without something to defend against it's a bit hard to, well, defend. I was kind of assuming that since my name had been brought up a few times someone would have looked into me by now and seen that I was green and drop the subject, though I admit more pressing targets may have been on the radar.
Now I'm going to try to read back through today and put up a feels list on the remaining players but I just got back from a long bike ride and am feeling kind of lazy.
TL;DR: KC is whining about her real life responsibilities cutting down on her WW time and slightly annoyed that it's making her appear sketchy.
Edit for emoticons:
Yes that's exactly it! Man, village is slacking this game. Maybe avoid bandwagons? Idk 🤔😱So when cdo flips village, does that mean we can't get a wolf without it being handed to us on a silver platter?
Gotta throw in the gifs of course
Did... did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd person?Ha! That's funny because we used to call Coopah, Supah dupah poopah scoopah
Emojis:👎
😵
Now I'm going to try to read back through today and put up a feels list on the remaining players
Please don't
Last edited:
Oh didn't realize we'd closed...






Prepare yourselves for a long boring rant about my IRL life right now:
So here's the deal. I am currently in the process of: buying a house, packing my house to move to a new state, getting married, getting my professional license together, sitting on a jury, and preparing for a 150 mile bike ride over this coming weekend. At the beginning of this game I had just finished getting a lot of things sorted and had a lull in the chaos of my current responsibilities. Thus, I devoted much time and brainpower to this great thing called wolf hunting. And discovered that I kind of suck at analysis and should really just go with my instincts, since they were right on SOV (wolf) and MJ (village pre-death) though other things convinced me otherwise (tracking/seer results, etc). Meanwhile, jury duty started on Monday, along with the realization that the MS15o is this weekend instead of next weekend, which cut down my "off time" by, well, a lot. No electronics allowed during jury duty except during lunch break, and a bit difficult to WW while on bike rides (btw, I may die this weekend). Dropped my participation down a bit, as has been noticed, and now lo and behold I'm popping up on people's sketchdar. Which is fine, it happens, but without something to defend against it's a bit hard to, well, defend. I was kind of assuming that since my name had been brought up a few times someone would have looked into me by now and seen that I was green and drop the subject, though I admit more pressing targets may have been on the radar.
Now I'm going to try to read back through today and put up a feels list on the remaining players but I just got back from a long bike ride and am feeling kind of lazy.
TL;DR: KC is whining about her real life responsibilities cutting down on her WW time and slightly annoyed that it's making her appear sketchy.
Edit for emoticons:![]()
You aren't suspicious because of decreased posts. You're suspicious because of the content of your posts.
Nah Coopah was my pup. He occupied the number one spot in my heart over my husband and passed away last November. I think he held on as long as he did to make sure I was going to be ok before he left. Still hurts.Did... did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd person?
😵![]()
Could we at least get a brief result before the full write up? Because results do sometimes impact how people will use their roles and items.
Mods? Yes? No? Any response?
LoTF has been a bit shifty to me. There's always Kcough or MJ (coming back as LIS with vanilla-ness reads shifty to me, but it's too big of a name to claim without actually being that role or knowing for sure that it wasn't someone's).
It's worth noting that one of my historic - and well-known - frustrations is how often I get forcibly converted.
It's usually not a deathbed conversion, but still - wouldn't surprise me at all if his resurrection as me was a wolf conversion (purely based on my classic gripe, not based on MJ's play or comments).
Who'd you silence today, @Coopah?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DpmdWho'd you silence today, @Coopah?
And whoever used the dido on me... why?
They thought you'd like it?And whoever used the dido on me... why?
It wasn't me though.Appears there is not much critical thinking in the summer. Global warming has fried some brains.And whoever used the dido on me... why?
Night Writeup
Last night was interesting for a few reasons. Maybe it was the lack of kill, or maybe it was something else.
In the back most reaches of the town, the wolves huddled together discussing a plan. “We could do it, we could commit to this.”
“But if we did, wouldn’t we sacrifice more than we would want?”
“I am pretty sure the sacrifice is worth it. Not entirely sure. But…. The person has a point. If he is going to do what was said then…..”
“Then it will lead to chaos. But a very controlled chaos. A meticulous chaos. A planned chaos. If that even exists.”
“It will work to our favor. They are running around like chickens with their head cut off. Now, they will have no heads and they will be on fire. Let’s see them get a rational thought out of those already dim and foggy brains.”
“But what about tonight? How should we approach this?”
“Just remember, patience is a virtue. What will happen is what will happen. Success is not important. Because we know what will happen tomorrow. And when that happens. Ha. When that happens, they won’t know what to do with themselves.”
The wolves all broke off, splitting up from one another. One of the wolves had a bit of a delay getting home, but who knows what was the reason for that.
NO ONE DIED.
Day Writeup
Everyone encircled Animal Midwife, knowing that she had to be a wolf. I mean, Animal Midwife has been a wolf in every game she had played. Or rather was at least sketchy enough to be a wolf. Or wait, wasn’t she always a villager. Eh that’s not important right now.
Animal Midwife pled with the crowd, “:Listen, I know I am sketchy. I know I have all of this false wolf hair all over me. I know that I look like a ravenous killer and have evidence planted against me each night as the killer. And I know that I *look* like Aloha, a very common wolf. But, it’s all a farse. I knew this all at the start of it all. But, I just felt compelled to come forward now.”
“No. What happened was you were investigated. You were wolfy. And thus you deserve to die.” A person at the crowd looked up at her, with disdain and fury in his eyes. “You know what you are, and you will dies as a result.”
“Dude, I don’t know what DPMD wasn’t able to remove from you, but I am just an innocent little miller, with nothing but my will to get me through.”
“And that’s how you shall be remembered. Except, not as a miller, but as a stinking wolf. A good for nothing scum of the Earth that deserves to rot at the deepest levels of this planet as possible. Until you burn up into…”
“You know what, I am done with this.” AM runs behind a tree. The angry crowd runs to follow her. She comes out from behind the tree, rolling, in a wheelchair. She starts rolling away from them, revealing a tag on the back that says “LeTits”.
“After her!” One person in particular, Mrs. SoV had a vested interest in going after her. She needed her taken out, in order for the plan to go as described. She ran, and ran, and ran. And somehow, with extraordinary speed, was able to catch AM. She pushed AM out of the wheelchair.
“I am sorry, it really is nothing personal. I just can’t have you bringing up the rhetoric you have been putting out. It just isn’t quite good for ‘my cause’”. She whipped out a pair of sais from her back pocket. And approached the fallen AM, ready to slice her up.
“Actually, let me apologize to you, for falling into my trap.” AM reaches into her pocket and pulls out a small pistol. 3 shots, one to the head, one to the heart, and one to the knee, to ensure she fell. Mrs. SoV collapsed to the floor, dead to the world.
The mob arrived to see AM standing over the fallen Mrs. SoV. “She killed Mrs. SoV! Get her and her wheelchair!”
Half of the mob approached AM while the over half approached the wheelchair. Pitchforks were pierced through AM’s body. Her body was lit on fire by torches. The wheelchair was dismantled, section by section, piece by piece. Eventually, there was nothing left of either AM or the wheelchair.
It is night time. Ideally, night close will be in 2 and a half hours. If not, 8 am. But, I promise y'all it would be a real treat if you got your actions in 😉
17 players remain
Roster:
hSDN: “Hi all, I am in 9th grade, and am worried that my B+ in English is going to hold me back, and I only have 300 hours of shadowing. Should I give up at this point?”
1. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo/ @Lupin21 = Lucifern
3. @DVMDream
4. @Jilary
Pre-Vet: “Secretly a subforum of Mafia Universe”
8. @Kam325
Pre-Allo: “The place where you go if you want to experience the inner circle of….”
11. @Mad Jack
Veterinary: “The place where vets ignore in favor of posting in pre-vet.”
13. @Coopah
14. @SARdoghandler
15. @SnowshoeDog143
16. @LadyOtheFarm
Spouses and Partners: “A place for those that have to put up with the likes of us”
18. @Fireman
19. @nohika
20. @Haxx
Sociopolitical issues: “Because SDN didn’t have enough drama already.”
22. @Animal Midwife
23. @ddstothecor
The Lounge: “A place designed for all forms of debauchery, since professional students need an outlet.”
25. @dpmd
28. @that redhead
IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”
30. @LetItSnow AKA THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS @smplyvanillasoy
NPC: @Bottle of Bear
SDN Chat: "Does anyone even use this feature?" (Aka land of the dead)
10. @PippyPony - MAD JACK
24. @Teepster87 - TRILT
2. @PrincessButterCup - NY ANKO
27. @Ceke2002 - PRINCESSBUTTERCUP
5. @nyanko - KAYDUBS
7. @Filly Bay - CDOCONN
26. @DocEspana - WILDZOO
29. @Therapist4Chnge - DPMD
6. @Trilt - DVMD
17. @genny - WTF
12. @StartingoverVet - CYNDIA
9. @kcoughli - Mrs. SoV
21. @cdoconn - AM
Last night was interesting for a few reasons. Maybe it was the lack of kill, or maybe it was something else.
In the back most reaches of the town, the wolves huddled together discussing a plan. “We could do it, we could commit to this.”
“But if we did, wouldn’t we sacrifice more than we would want?”
“I am pretty sure the sacrifice is worth it. Not entirely sure. But…. The person has a point. If he is going to do what was said then…..”
“Then it will lead to chaos. But a very controlled chaos. A meticulous chaos. A planned chaos. If that even exists.”
“It will work to our favor. They are running around like chickens with their head cut off. Now, they will have no heads and they will be on fire. Let’s see them get a rational thought out of those already dim and foggy brains.”
“But what about tonight? How should we approach this?”
“Just remember, patience is a virtue. What will happen is what will happen. Success is not important. Because we know what will happen tomorrow. And when that happens. Ha. When that happens, they won’t know what to do with themselves.”
The wolves all broke off, splitting up from one another. One of the wolves had a bit of a delay getting home, but who knows what was the reason for that.
NO ONE DIED.
Day Writeup
Everyone encircled Animal Midwife, knowing that she had to be a wolf. I mean, Animal Midwife has been a wolf in every game she had played. Or rather was at least sketchy enough to be a wolf. Or wait, wasn’t she always a villager. Eh that’s not important right now.
Animal Midwife pled with the crowd, “:Listen, I know I am sketchy. I know I have all of this false wolf hair all over me. I know that I look like a ravenous killer and have evidence planted against me each night as the killer. And I know that I *look* like Aloha, a very common wolf. But, it’s all a farse. I knew this all at the start of it all. But, I just felt compelled to come forward now.”
“No. What happened was you were investigated. You were wolfy. And thus you deserve to die.” A person at the crowd looked up at her, with disdain and fury in his eyes. “You know what you are, and you will dies as a result.”
“Dude, I don’t know what DPMD wasn’t able to remove from you, but I am just an innocent little miller, with nothing but my will to get me through.”
“And that’s how you shall be remembered. Except, not as a miller, but as a stinking wolf. A good for nothing scum of the Earth that deserves to rot at the deepest levels of this planet as possible. Until you burn up into…”
“You know what, I am done with this.” AM runs behind a tree. The angry crowd runs to follow her. She comes out from behind the tree, rolling, in a wheelchair. She starts rolling away from them, revealing a tag on the back that says “LeTits”.
“After her!” One person in particular, Mrs. SoV had a vested interest in going after her. She needed her taken out, in order for the plan to go as described. She ran, and ran, and ran. And somehow, with extraordinary speed, was able to catch AM. She pushed AM out of the wheelchair.
“I am sorry, it really is nothing personal. I just can’t have you bringing up the rhetoric you have been putting out. It just isn’t quite good for ‘my cause’”. She whipped out a pair of sais from her back pocket. And approached the fallen AM, ready to slice her up.
“Actually, let me apologize to you, for falling into my trap.” AM reaches into her pocket and pulls out a small pistol. 3 shots, one to the head, one to the heart, and one to the knee, to ensure she fell. Mrs. SoV collapsed to the floor, dead to the world.
The mob arrived to see AM standing over the fallen Mrs. SoV. “She killed Mrs. SoV! Get her and her wheelchair!”
Half of the mob approached AM while the over half approached the wheelchair. Pitchforks were pierced through AM’s body. Her body was lit on fire by torches. The wheelchair was dismantled, section by section, piece by piece. Eventually, there was nothing left of either AM or the wheelchair.
Dead is Cdoconn, AM, VILLAGER, who would have seered as wolf/aloha. Oh and would take a person out with her when lynched.
Dead is LeTit's wheelchair.
Dead is the indestructible steel lamp, which was somehow destroyed by the fire that accidentally consumed Mrs. SoV's body.
Dead is Kcoughli, Mrs. SoV, WOLF, who was unseerable and would have seered as TRH and a villager.
Dead is LeTit's wheelchair.
Dead is the indestructible steel lamp, which was somehow destroyed by the fire that accidentally consumed Mrs. SoV's body.
Dead is Kcoughli, Mrs. SoV, WOLF, who was unseerable and would have seered as TRH and a villager.
It is night time. Ideally, night close will be in 2 and a half hours. If not, 8 am. But, I promise y'all it would be a real treat if you got your actions in 😉
17 players remain
Roster:
hSDN: “Hi all, I am in 9th grade, and am worried that my B+ in English is going to hold me back, and I only have 300 hours of shadowing. Should I give up at this point?”
1. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo/ @Lupin21 = Lucifern
3. @DVMDream
4. @Jilary
Pre-Vet: “Secretly a subforum of Mafia Universe”
8. @Kam325
Pre-Allo: “The place where you go if you want to experience the inner circle of….”
11. @Mad Jack
Veterinary: “The place where vets ignore in favor of posting in pre-vet.”
13. @Coopah
14. @SARdoghandler
15. @SnowshoeDog143
16. @LadyOtheFarm
Spouses and Partners: “A place for those that have to put up with the likes of us”
18. @Fireman
19. @nohika
20. @Haxx
Sociopolitical issues: “Because SDN didn’t have enough drama already.”
22. @Animal Midwife
23. @ddstothecor
The Lounge: “A place designed for all forms of debauchery, since professional students need an outlet.”
25. @dpmd
28. @that redhead
IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”
30. @LetItSnow AKA THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS @smplyvanillasoy
NPC: @Bottle of Bear
SDN Chat: "Does anyone even use this feature?" (Aka land of the dead)
10. @PippyPony - MAD JACK
24. @Teepster87 - TRILT
2. @PrincessButterCup - NY ANKO
27. @Ceke2002 - PRINCESSBUTTERCUP
5. @nyanko - KAYDUBS
7. @Filly Bay - CDOCONN
26. @DocEspana - WILDZOO
29. @Therapist4Chnge - DPMD
6. @Trilt - DVMD
17. @genny - WTF
12. @StartingoverVet - CYNDIA
9. @kcoughli - Mrs. SoV
21. @cdoconn - AM
Last edited:
RIP wheelchair 😢
Sorry AM, er, cdo! 🙁
heh. Don't know why KC died, but maybe people will listen a bit better to reason...
Psst. check the write up again.heh. Don't know why KC died, but maybe people will listen a bit better to reason...
Oooo. Yasss. Well done, CDO. Glad you picked correctly.Psst. check the write up again.
Well then, should I congratulate cdo or the wheelchair? Well done LeTits wheelchair!
I thought you needed your frown turned upside down. 😉And whoever used the dido on me... why?

And I still don't know what it does.

Um.... related?One of the wolves had a bit of a delay getting home, but who knows what was the reason for that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******Dead is Cdoconn, AM, VILLAGER, who would have seered as wolf/aloha. Oh and would take a person out with her when lynched.
Dead is Kcoughli, Mrs. SoV, WOLF, who was unseerable and would have seered as TRH and a villager.
Also, obligatory dead red panda drawing for Coopah. I am dead. I had a sadz.
Go villagers!!!!
********
I thought you needed your frown turned upside down. 😉
And I still don't know what it does.
Um.... related?
Oh that makes more sense then. Thanks.
Pobre panda roja 🙁*******
![]()
Also, obligatory dead red panda drawing for Coopah. I am dead. I had a sadz.
![]()
Go villagers!!!!
********
Thank you, you did what we couldn't. Also awesome pic 😉*******
![]()
Also, obligatory dead red panda drawing for Coopah. I am dead. I had a sadz.
![]()
Go villagers!!!!
********
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K


