Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mostly feels and some dead villagers seemed to have those same feels on you too. If dds did seer you, that would certainly change things.
I'll hope that AM and dds' trust can speak to that

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Mostly feels and some dead villagers seemed to have those same feels on you too. If dds did seer you, that would certainly change things.

Didn't someone (Haxx) steal her ability and confirm that is what it was?
Be careful. We're nearing endgame.
Both dds and I trust her.
Sometimes feels are right, so yeah, be careful, but sometimes we really do just need to follow our guts. Did you and dds trust TRH for mod-given reasons or for other reasons?
Considering AM hasn't really confirmed anything, I'm not 100% on that yet. You are lower on the list though.I'll hope that AM and dds' trust can speak to that![]()
P.S. My cat came back at like 3am that night. I'd have asked to be replaced if he was still missing.I thought the only vote I missed was when I was looking for my cat. I haven't gone back through to check that day though.
This is why I really should have started a spreadsheet. Ok, that does change things a bit.No. SAR stole Snowy's ability.
Not sure why you are playing coy, but my wild guess would be mod-given reasons considering I've asked you about this multiple times and have yet to get a straight answer.Take a wild guess.
AM, what was your defense again? Sorry no spreadsheet this game and ... let's leave it at two words: needy children.
Dds is dead. We can't verify that this didn't change. Anything else?dds trusted me.
Dds is dead. We can't verify that this didn't change. Anything else?

According to the caaaarrr there was only one conversion possible in this game and it was MJ, so I'm inclined to believe AM.Dds is dead. We can't verify that this didn't change. Anything else?
That is more what I was looking for. The why of the trust and if it was something that could carry forward.According to the caaaarrr there was only one conversion possible in this game and it was MJ, so I'm inclined to believe AM.
Was village when dead, resurrected, still village. Only one conversion would likely indicate that MJ was the convert and I'm still a villager. I've been testing redirecting abilities and redirected Kam to someone else when (s)he was suspected of being a wolf.AM, what was your defense again? Sorry no spreadsheet this game and ... let's leave it at two words: needy children.
Same question for Jilary and nohika.
Wat?Not so happy she was on the MJ and T4C lynch though.
Sorry guys I'm back and trying to suss out thoughts. I see that AM trusts coop for some reason. I trust AM because she has been posting a heck ton and arguing in some weird arguments all game that make her seem village (a wolf might try to avoid them). Not so happy she was on the MJ and T4C lynch though.
This was a thought I had too. It is why I keep questioning just relying on dds as a vouch.I can take a guess why AM might be trusted by dds and I think that's either truth or that it makes AM the last wolf. I know we have a seer out there, and after the loss of dds I think it's a wolf one.
I want switch to but everyone wants to lynch me. so my vote stays for now because I know I'm village.
okay.
Lynch Kam
Wat?
MJ and T4C were wolves, right?
5 minutes remaining!
how do other people feel about AM?
Doh! ThanksI meant mj before conversion when he was seer. And t4c was tracker.
Nohika's?lotf's thought of wolf seer made me question her
Mods too. I'd like this game to end so I can have like, maybe a day or two off before the next one 😴****************************
The dead demand blood!!!! Rawr!
****************************
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.