-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN WW ReneWWed Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If I had someone to pm with, and I actually trusted them, I'd share, but not everything needs to be 100% out on thread. For those that find me sketch, just know I knew dvmd was the item maker like 5 days ago. She didn't out right tell me, but her pm to me was pretty obvious and then she made it pretty clear on thread imo.Then would you like to share with the group? There's little point keeping everything under wraps so late
Well guys, you have half an hour to decide if you're lynching me or letting me die on my own. I feel a bit up Schitt's Creek without a paddle
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes I already have. Communication helps the village. I understand that you might not want that. There is a point where spreading information is more beneficial to dying with it.So you want to spill everything you know too? Including everything about yourself? See, this is kind of what I meant earlier by subtlety is totally lost on most of you.
Yes anyone with half a brain could see she was the item maker. I sent her a message via the stamps telling her what I know and she publicly acknowledged it on thread. But I don't know much. This is why I'm getting so tired of this game. People need info spoofed to them and them alone to take any sort of action. It's rediculousIf I had someone to pm with, and I actually trusted them, I'd share, but not everything needs to be 100% out on thread. For those that find me sketch, just know I knew dvmd was the item maker like 5 days ago. She didn't out right tell me, but her pm to me was pretty obvious and then she made it pretty clear on thread imo.
Gonna go with lynch SAR
Better safe than sorry.
Better safe than sorry.
I would be very interested in a potential Haxx lynch next time, though. 🙂 He's the best guess I have as to why I'm still alive.
Tally? Did I vote already?
SUPER OFFICIAL LYNCH TALLY
SAR (8) - Snowy, AM, Haxx, Fireman, Coopah, TRH, Kam, Nohika
TRH (1) - Jilary
Fireman (1) - SAR
10/11 voting! @LadyOtheFarm
SAR (8) - Snowy, AM, Haxx, Fireman, Coopah, TRH, Kam, Nohika
TRH (1) - Jilary
Fireman (1) - SAR
10/11 voting! @LadyOtheFarm
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How official is super official???SUPER OFFICIAL LYNCH TALLY
SAR (8) - Snowy, AM, Haxx, Fireman, Coopah, TRH, Kam, Nohika
TRH (1) - Jilary
Fireman (1) - SAR
10/11 voting! @LadyOtheFarm

Damnit! I was hoping I already did.SUPER OFFICIAL LYNCH TALLY
SAR (8) - Snowy, AM, Haxx, Fireman, Coopah, TRH, Kam, Nohika
TRH (1) - Jilary
Fireman (1) - SAR
10/11 voting! @LadyOtheFarm
I don't know if this is smart if it really is just wasting a vote, but
Lynch SAR
Lynch closed...results pending...
Let me give you a hint. SOV was not resurrected by wolves.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.
😵![]()
Let me give you a hint. SOV was not resurrected by wolves.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
![]()
Let me give you a hint. SOV was not resurrected by wolves.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.

Expect a delay....
********
Three words to describe STL games... 😛Expect a delay....
I am going to break from the game type write ups to break out of character, and explain how things went a bit awry with mod mechanics, leading to the craziness that is occurring today.
When you create a game, the one thing that you cannot account for is what will happen when you add an item maker to the game. You see, they can make unique items, and sometimes game breaking items. So you try and put restrictions on the items.
A particular item that everyone knows has been floating around is one that allows you to steal the role ability of another person. Initially I couldn’t think of any issues with it, until it got used in the way that it did.
A villager stole the ability of a wolf. The wolf’s ability was two parts: to avoid the first lynch if they peaced out for the second half of lynch (this will make more sense as to why in a minute) and then to die the next day regardless of whether or not they were lynched. Unfortunately, the poor villager stole the role ability while it was in the second phase, the phase of dying the next day regardless.
So, we had a unique scenario where a wolf that should have died no matter what, transferred this death ultimatum off, and could theoretically turn things around if they wanted to. This was an extremely lucky break for the wolves, if they could have gotten the village to lynch someone else. Unfortunately they could not.
Another unique scenario was a situation where an action meant for the thread was redirected to a particular individual. Specifically, the restrictions meant for the thread was placed onto one person in particular.
It is night time. Night closes as soon as Dubz sobers up (so expect a very long time).
9 players remain
Roster:
hSDN: “Hi all, I am in 9th grade, and am worried that my B+ in English is going to hold me back, and I only have 300 hours of shadowing. Should I give up at this point?”
4. @Jilary
Pre-Vet: “Secretly a subforum of Mafia Universe”
[CLOSED DUE TO DISCOVERY THAT THE WATERING HOLE WAS FILLED WITH PURE VODKA AND NOT WATER]
Pre-Allo: “The place where you go if you want to experience the inner circle of….”
[CLOSED FOR REALIZATION THAT IT IS ACTUALLY THE INNER CIRCLE OF HELL]
Veterinary: “The place where vets ignore in favor of posting in pre-vet.”
13. @Coopah
15. @SnowshoeDog143
16. @LadyOtheFarm
8. @Kam325
Spouses and Partners: “A place for those that have to put up with the likes of us”
18. @Fireman
19. @nohika
28. @that redhead
22. @Animal Midwife
Sociopolitical issues: “Because SDN didn’t have enough drama already.”
[CLOSED TO LIMIT THE DRAMA]
The Lounge: “A place designed for all forms of debauchery, since professional students need an outlet.”
[CLOSED FOR UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES]
IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”
[CLOSED DUE TO SUBMISSION OF ILLICIT PICS]
NPC: @Bottle of Bear
SDN Chat: "Does anyone even use this feature?" (Aka land of the dead)
10. @PippyPony - MAD JACK
24. @Teepster87 - TRILT
2. @PrincessButterCup - NY ANKO
27. @Ceke2002 - PRINCESSBUTTERCUP
5. @nyanko - KAYDUBS
7. @Filly Bay - CDOCONN
26. @DocEspana - WILDZOO
29. @Therapist4Chnge - DPMD
6. @Trilt - DVMD
17. @genny - WTF
12. @StartingoverVet - CYNDIA
9. @kcoughli - Mrs. SoV
21. @cdoconn - AM
11. @Mad Jack - Kcoughli Converted to LIS
30. @LetItSnow - CAIA
1. Lucifern - KAM
25. @dpmd - BI
23. @ddstothecor - DOCESPANA
3. @DVMDream - LUPIN21
20. @Haxx - ABNEY
14. @SARdoghandler - NUTMEG
When you create a game, the one thing that you cannot account for is what will happen when you add an item maker to the game. You see, they can make unique items, and sometimes game breaking items. So you try and put restrictions on the items.
A particular item that everyone knows has been floating around is one that allows you to steal the role ability of another person. Initially I couldn’t think of any issues with it, until it got used in the way that it did.
A villager stole the ability of a wolf. The wolf’s ability was two parts: to avoid the first lynch if they peaced out for the second half of lynch (this will make more sense as to why in a minute) and then to die the next day regardless of whether or not they were lynched. Unfortunately, the poor villager stole the role ability while it was in the second phase, the phase of dying the next day regardless.
So, we had a unique scenario where a wolf that should have died no matter what, transferred this death ultimatum off, and could theoretically turn things around if they wanted to. This was an extremely lucky break for the wolves, if they could have gotten the village to lynch someone else. Unfortunately they could not.
Another unique scenario was a situation where an action meant for the thread was redirected to a particular individual. Specifically, the restrictions meant for the thread was placed onto one person in particular.
Dead is Haxx, ABNEY, Villager, who could impose fun restrictions onto the game every third day in order to keep the game “light-hearted” (a la the spirit of Abners)
Dead is SAR, Nutmeg, WOLF, who could avoid a lynch IF they threw a temper tantrum on the thread AT LEAST 6 hours prior to the end of the lynch while she was in the lead for lynch with at least 3 votes, and peaced out for the remainder of the day (but was then destined to die no matter what the next day).
Dead is SAR, Nutmeg, WOLF, who could avoid a lynch IF they threw a temper tantrum on the thread AT LEAST 6 hours prior to the end of the lynch while she was in the lead for lynch with at least 3 votes, and peaced out for the remainder of the day (but was then destined to die no matter what the next day).
It is night time. Night closes as soon as Dubz sobers up (so expect a very long time).
9 players remain
Roster:
hSDN: “Hi all, I am in 9th grade, and am worried that my B+ in English is going to hold me back, and I only have 300 hours of shadowing. Should I give up at this point?”
4. @Jilary
Pre-Vet: “Secretly a subforum of Mafia Universe”
[CLOSED DUE TO DISCOVERY THAT THE WATERING HOLE WAS FILLED WITH PURE VODKA AND NOT WATER]
Pre-Allo: “The place where you go if you want to experience the inner circle of….”
[CLOSED FOR REALIZATION THAT IT IS ACTUALLY THE INNER CIRCLE OF HELL]
Veterinary: “The place where vets ignore in favor of posting in pre-vet.”
13. @Coopah
15. @SnowshoeDog143
16. @LadyOtheFarm
8. @Kam325
Spouses and Partners: “A place for those that have to put up with the likes of us”
18. @Fireman
19. @nohika
28. @that redhead
22. @Animal Midwife
Sociopolitical issues: “Because SDN didn’t have enough drama already.”
[CLOSED TO LIMIT THE DRAMA]
The Lounge: “A place designed for all forms of debauchery, since professional students need an outlet.”
[CLOSED FOR UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES]
IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”
[CLOSED DUE TO SUBMISSION OF ILLICIT PICS]
NPC: @Bottle of Bear
SDN Chat: "Does anyone even use this feature?" (Aka land of the dead)
10. @PippyPony - MAD JACK
24. @Teepster87 - TRILT
2. @PrincessButterCup - NY ANKO
27. @Ceke2002 - PRINCESSBUTTERCUP
5. @nyanko - KAYDUBS
7. @Filly Bay - CDOCONN
26. @DocEspana - WILDZOO
29. @Therapist4Chnge - DPMD
6. @Trilt - DVMD
17. @genny - WTF
12. @StartingoverVet - CYNDIA
9. @kcoughli - Mrs. SoV
21. @cdoconn - AM
11. @Mad Jack - Kcoughli Converted to LIS
30. @LetItSnow - CAIA
1. Lucifern - KAM
25. @dpmd - BI
23. @ddstothecor - DOCESPANA
3. @DVMDream - LUPIN21
20. @Haxx - ABNEY
14. @SARdoghandler - NUTMEG
Last edited:
Okay. But that temper tantrum part was cool.
Contingency Lynch Snowy
Contingency lynch Jilary but I'm cool with the snowy lynch too
Oh ****. Did not see that coming.
So Haxx stole SAR's ability and was destined to die, but we also lynched SAR so SAR died. Too bad Haxx, I appreciated your posting restriction 😉
Too bad Haxx played so close to his chest. 🙁 Ah well.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
HAYNight closes as soon as Dubz sobers up (so expect a very long time).
but yes, most accurate
*****************************************************************
Just got back and caught-up on this thread.
Liking the accusations, finger-pointing, dry humor and sassy attitudes!
Also appreciating the write-ups, and slip-ups ... and what-ups.
Good work to everyone - dead or alive - (or whatever your role might be in the game)!
Have fun!
*****************************************************************
Just got back and caught-up on this thread.
Liking the accusations, finger-pointing, dry humor and sassy attitudes!
Also appreciating the write-ups, and slip-ups ... and what-ups.
Good work to everyone - dead or alive - (or whatever your role might be in the game)!
Have fun!
*****************************************************************
Were the wolves given cover roles? Because I don't see SAR knowing foxy well enough to claim that as a cover and knowing it was actually a pretty legit cover. I even thought the write up referred to foxy, but I just went back and read it (it didn't). So I was having a hard time believing foxy would be a wolf.
Were the wolves given cover roles? Because I don't see SAR knowing foxy well enough to claim that as a cover and knowing it was actually a pretty legit cover. I even thought the write up referred to foxy, but I just went back and read it (it didn't). So I was having a hard time believing foxy would be a wolf.
That's exactly why I don't care about role names/abilities. Only actions matter.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But roles and abilities have made sense together and the role descriptions have fit the roles.That's exactly why I don't care about role names/abilities. Only actions matter.
That was even part of why I lynched dpmd. Not having "idiot savant" listed as part of the role description didn't make sense to me.
While they might not tell us someone is a wolf because they claim a certain role, something not matching up between role and ability or description is certainly an indication that something wolfy is going on.
😴😴😴
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Night closed, results pending
Hope your hangover isn't too bad...Night closed, results pending
But roles and abilities have made sense together and the role descriptions have fit the roles.
That was even part of why I lynched dpmd. Not having "idiot savant" listed as part of the role description didn't make sense to me.
While they might not tell us someone is a wolf because they claim a certain role, something not matching up between role and ability or description is certainly an indication that something wolfy is going on.
Well, I didn't mean they were entirely useless. Just that it shouldn't be the deciding factor on whether to lynch someone or not.
******
Hey, that's neat that I had a character. Thanks mods!
Hope you all are having fun!
******
Dead is LIS, CAIA, VILLAGER, who’s vote counted as two votes due to her influential nature.
Hey, that's neat that I had a character. Thanks mods!
Hope you all are having fun!
******
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
N12-
Other than some mysterious messages and frolicking between the forums, not much was accomplished last night. A dragon flew across the moon, and the wolves howled as their prey slipped away.
No one has died.
It is now Day 13. Lynch deadline is...well really I have no idea. Update you all on that later.
9 players remain. Please note group movement.
Roster:
hSDN: “Hi all, I am in 9th grade, and am worried that my B+ in English is going to hold me back, and I only have 300 hours of shadowing. Should I give up at this point?”
4. @Jilary
15. @SnowshoeDog143
Pre-Vet: “Secretly a subforum of Mafia Universe”
[CLOSED DUE TO DISCOVERY THAT THE WATERING HOLE WAS FILLED WITH PURE VODKA AND NOT WATER]
Pre-Allo: “The place where you go if you want to experience the inner circle of….”
[CLOSED FOR REALIZATION THAT IT IS ACTUALLY THE INNER CIRCLE OF HELL]
Veterinary: “The place where vets ignore in favor of posting in pre-vet.”
13. @Coopah
16. @LadyOtheFarm
Spouses and Partners: “A place for those that have to put up with the likes of us”
18. @Fireman
19. @nohika
28. @that redhead
22. @Animal Midwife
8. @Kam325
Sociopolitical issues: “Because SDN didn’t have enough drama already.”
[CLOSED TO LIMIT THE DRAMA]
The Lounge: “A place designed for all forms of debauchery, since professional students need an outlet.”
[CLOSED FOR UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES]
IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”
[CLOSED DUE TO SUBMISSION OF ILLICIT PICS]
NPC: @Bottle of Bear
SDN Chat: "Does anyone even use this feature?" (Aka land of the dead)
10. @PippyPony - MAD JACK
24. @Teepster87 - TRILT
2. @PrincessButterCup - NY ANKO
27. @Ceke2002 - PRINCESSBUTTERCUP
5. @nyanko - KAYDUBS
7. @Filly Bay - CDOCONN
26. @DocEspana - WILDZOO
29. @Therapist4Chnge - DPMD
6. @Trilt - DVMD
17. @genny - WTF
12. @StartingoverVet - CYNDIA
9. @kcoughli - Mrs. SoV
21. @cdoconn - AM
11. @Mad Jack - Kcoughli Converted to LIS
30. @LetItSnow - CAIA
1. Lucifern - KAM
25. @dpmd - BI
23. @ddstothecor - DOCESPANA
3. @DVMDream - LUPIN21
20. @Haxx - ABNEY
14. @SARdoghandler - NUTMEG
***table of contents will be updated shortly****
Other than some mysterious messages and frolicking between the forums, not much was accomplished last night. A dragon flew across the moon, and the wolves howled as their prey slipped away.
No one has died.
It is now Day 13. Lynch deadline is...well really I have no idea. Update you all on that later.
9 players remain. Please note group movement.
Roster:
hSDN: “Hi all, I am in 9th grade, and am worried that my B+ in English is going to hold me back, and I only have 300 hours of shadowing. Should I give up at this point?”
4. @Jilary
15. @SnowshoeDog143
Pre-Vet: “Secretly a subforum of Mafia Universe”
[CLOSED DUE TO DISCOVERY THAT THE WATERING HOLE WAS FILLED WITH PURE VODKA AND NOT WATER]
Pre-Allo: “The place where you go if you want to experience the inner circle of….”
[CLOSED FOR REALIZATION THAT IT IS ACTUALLY THE INNER CIRCLE OF HELL]
Veterinary: “The place where vets ignore in favor of posting in pre-vet.”
13. @Coopah
16. @LadyOtheFarm
Spouses and Partners: “A place for those that have to put up with the likes of us”
18. @Fireman
19. @nohika
28. @that redhead
22. @Animal Midwife
8. @Kam325
Sociopolitical issues: “Because SDN didn’t have enough drama already.”
[CLOSED TO LIMIT THE DRAMA]
The Lounge: “A place designed for all forms of debauchery, since professional students need an outlet.”
[CLOSED FOR UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES]
IRC Chat: “Whatever you do, don’t click on that picture DocE just sent…”
[CLOSED DUE TO SUBMISSION OF ILLICIT PICS]
NPC: @Bottle of Bear
SDN Chat: "Does anyone even use this feature?" (Aka land of the dead)
10. @PippyPony - MAD JACK
24. @Teepster87 - TRILT
2. @PrincessButterCup - NY ANKO
27. @Ceke2002 - PRINCESSBUTTERCUP
5. @nyanko - KAYDUBS
7. @Filly Bay - CDOCONN
26. @DocEspana - WILDZOO
29. @Therapist4Chnge - DPMD
6. @Trilt - DVMD
17. @genny - WTF
12. @StartingoverVet - CYNDIA
9. @kcoughli - Mrs. SoV
21. @cdoconn - AM
11. @Mad Jack - Kcoughli Converted to LIS
30. @LetItSnow - CAIA
1. Lucifern - KAM
25. @dpmd - BI
23. @ddstothecor - DOCESPANA
3. @DVMDream - LUPIN21
20. @Haxx - ABNEY
14. @SARdoghandler - NUTMEG
***table of contents will be updated shortly****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I am absolutely fine 😀Hope your hangover isn't too bad...
Nohika, did you redirect someone to kam last night? Seems like an odd wolf target!
Did you seriously just try to kill me?
Omg, this has me dying

I really thought haxx might be our last wolf, but for now lynch coopah
Coop is not our wolf.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AM is right, I was blocked last night and Kam was attacked. That was actually fortunate because I had to silence someone last night, so as proof that I was actually blocked last night everyone should be able to talk because I submitted Kam to be silenced. In addition I was also the first to bring up suspicions on SAR when Lupes asked my opinion. You guys are looking in the wrong place.
Nope, didn't redirect anyone to Kam. Re-directed AM, who wasn't doing anything last night. Someone stole my ability for the upcoming night, so.Coop is not our wolf.
As far as I'm concerned AM is cleared then
I'm very interested in Fireman, Snowy, and Jil, since I don't think we know a ton about them?
This does make me suspicious of Fireman. I know when I wolf I throw other wolves out for lynch when I know I'm going down. Hold on I'll try to dig up moreI'm trying to be as open as I can with you guys so you don't waste a lynch. For now,
Lynch fireman
Because I still don't really see participation that is helpful to the village and he is higher on my wolfy list
ETA: keeping having to edit because I forgot makes me feel shameless (guys I seriously don't watch enough tv, I'm having to google for these now)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
