Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're welcome coop 😀 I hope AM is right about you and I'm right about her..
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You're welcome coop 😀 I hope AM is right about you and I'm right about her..
Another game???Mods too. I'd like this game to end so I can have like, maybe a day or two off before the next one 😴
Yas, How to Get Away with Murder!Another game???

No rest for the weary!!Yas, How to Get Away with Murder!
Supposed to start end of this month. Or maybe beginning of next![]()
If snowy was a wolf, she would've let me die. She didn't have to keep me. She could've said she had to choose one of us or we both die. I don't think snowys a wolf.Contingency Lynch Snowy again?
OH MY GOD I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT ONEYas, How to Get Away with Murder!
Supposed to start end of this month. Or maybe beginning of next![]()
If snowy was a wolf, she would've let me die. She didn't have to keep me. She could've said she had to choose one of us or we both die. I don't think snowys a wolf.
The way I see it, Snowy had a few choices:If you were chosen to die, that would've looked really bad on Snowy. Something still doesn't feel right to me.
I think my play points me pretty darn village. I think my conversations via PM have all shown that too. But I see my viewpoint really well and yours not so much.So AM is fine with trh, and me as well. We don't know about snowy. I don't think anyone knows anything about fireman at all. Kam was seered as neutral. Does anyone know anything about Jilary? She's still top of sketch list. LoTF is unknown as well.
I think my play points me pretty darn village. I think my conversations via PM have all shown that too. But I see my viewpoint really well and yours not so much.
I am pretty sure I hinted or flat out told all of you who I am so you can compare if you want.
If I live through the night, I'll just say it, so if the wolf has any questions as to who has what abilities, I don't help tonight.
Why would have that looked bad on me? Lots of people thought Coop was sketch. Why would me choosing to kill her be good/bad?
What doesn't feel right to you AM? you are tunneling me now and we need you to help us get a wolf. Is there anything that would maybe convince you I am village?
Um, so apparently I was also attacked last night. (Someone approached with ill intent. ..) But I had a defense item.
What was asked yesterday?Alright. Got the caaaaarrrrr again. What should I ask?
What was asked yesterday?
AM - did coop tell you anything about the dragon?
I had the car during the day a few days ago (I'll check when I'm off my phone) and asked if we had any seers left and the answer was yes.Current List of Questions:
How many wolves are in the game? (5)
How many possible conversions? (1)
How many factions? (3)
How many players that are neither village nor wolf remain? (1)
How many people currently can avoid a lynch? (2)
This last question was asked on Saturday. I not sure who had the caaaarrrrr in between then.
I could talk to Coop yesterday and all she said was that she had gotten the dragon and asked if I knew what it did.AM - did coop tell you anything about the dragon?
This has me wondering. This and the dildo killing DVMD. Who among us would have the ability to change items into traps? Or is there an item out there that does this? Does somebody inherit twisted abilities from the dead? (By design) And just for the sake of argument, could each of the items have a deadline and instead of disappearing peacefully, the items become booby trapped? (By fate)Who had sent this dragon to her? Why had she chosen to ride it? And just before she hit the ground, she wondered about the nature of her death. Was it chance? Fate? Or design? We may never know. She certainly never will.
I was also wondering about a wolf tinkerer.This has me wondering. This and the dildo killing DVMD. Who among us would have the ability to change items into traps? Or is there an item out there that does this? Does somebody inherit twisted abilities from the dead? (By design) And just for the sake of argument, could each of the items have a deadline and instead of disappearing peacefully, the items become booby trapped? (By fate)
Did you have the dildo before dvmd died?I rode the dragon the night before last without issue. It moved me to a new PM group. So that was either before any tampering happened, or I was immune to ill effects.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SDN mobile
Nope, never got the dildo.Did you have the dildo before dvmd died?
Anything fun there?I had it last night (used it to steal Kam's ability).
What did you end up asking?Also, I have the car today and can ask the mods a question. Any ideas?
Get to send an anonymous message to someone. Which is interesting.Anything fun there?
Oh, haha, so was it you or kam that sent me the silly message yesterday morning?Get to send an anonymous message to someone. Which is interesting.
I haven't sent anything to the living since I killed LIS (MJ). A few of you got my personal ad earlier in the game.Oh, haha, so was it you or kam that sent me the silly message yesterday morning?
I did get one of those earlier in the game. I was sad at the time that I couldn't respond favorably, but I guess it was good that I couldn't!I haven't sent anything to the living since I killed LIS (MJ). A few of you got my personal ad earlier in the game.
What did you end up asking?
I stole it for the coming night, so I haven't sent anything yet. 🙂Oh, haha, so was it you or kam that sent me the silly message yesterday morning?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.