-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Sega (WW) Genesis signups (& game thread)
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
She didSwitching gears for a second because I need to clear my head of Snowy and go back and look at her play with fresh eyes.
My brain flagged this way back when I first saw it, but now I can actually articulate why.
WZ did Allie mention looking for comrades or whatever in her claim to you?
I have follow up analysis once you answer this.
But see her post above
My fave is here!! 😍View attachment 226019
I'm ready to go you bastards
*DAY 4* Official EtchaSketch Tally
Snowy (5) - WZ, Mel, FS, Sporty, allieh
WZ (1) - LIS
Mel (1) - genny
7/14
Deadline in < 12.5 hours
Snowy (5) - WZ, Mel, FS, Sporty, allieh
WZ (1) - LIS
Mel (1) - genny
7/14
Deadline in < 12.5 hours
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not only do you guys drive me crazy but the universe is hating on me. Got called into work cause another dr called out.
....waiting for the anvil to fall from the sky and squish me *le sigh*
....waiting for the anvil to fall from the sky and squish me *le sigh*
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I stated my reasons for not voting for her. I was catching up late in the day, she had more than enough votes to get her lynched, I wanted to keep other discussion going.Pushing britz to talk during lynch and saying she was sketchy early on but not voting for her. She seemed like she was trying to push pippy's sketchiness D2(?). Long posts of replies to everyone, but not asking people questions about why they are saying/doing what they are and not much analysis. Just words.
I was questioning pip because I thought her behavior was off. Is that not allowed?

Meh. I haven't had time for ISOing and deep analysis. I'm commenting on what I see in real time right now.Even after a few days of many post, still havent seen much analysis of players besides me and pips.
I don't much like last minute tie breaks. Knowing teep was village and being as of yet not 100% on your affiliation, it's a little difficult to parse out. Bold wolf play to save another wolf in a tie though, I think that move is more often village.I'm chocking the end day trying to keep the tie up to WZ loves ties (but wolf WZ and village WZ both love ties), but you made this comment then never gave your thoughts on AM breaking the tie last minute. I would be interested on your thoughts on AM..
I said exactly why I was confused. Why would I even bother being intentionally vague about it when I thought you knew it already anyway?This post is sketch because you seem to know what your ability is, but seem to be trying to cover it up (to make it sound less wolfy?)
Your wording, according to you, didn't mention what my ability was at all, so yeah, it didn't mention the possible lynch or night kill avoidance. You can take that up with the lovely mod god. If I didn't die, there wouldn't be shade on the ability thief at all...in fact, it would make them look better. If I was a wolf, I likely wasn't gonna die overnight, so this analysis of that post makes no sense because that line of thinking would be a ****ty way to try to throw suspicion your way.Yeah I get why you mentioned it on thread. I guess it is probably weird to me because my wording didn't mention it was a lynch avoidance. Your theory seems like it is a wolf who got their ability stolen and then voiced it on thread to make them seem more village if people figured out what their abilty was and could throw shade at the ability thief. (yes I realized this is my biased theory)
Was there a night close?
Lynch dubz
Because I enjoy a challenge
Because I enjoy a challenge
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Night was skipped. Pay attention pip!Was there a night close?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'd be lying if I said I didn't see this coming.Lynch dubz
Because I enjoy a challenge![]()
I get that Snowy's ability is sketch af, I don't like that she wasn't up front with the lynch avoidance, but idk. Her posts just don't sound that wolfy to me. She sounds like village Snowy who is bummed she got a sketch af role again.
I'm not sure where you're going with this and I'm not going to push, but after yesterday I think I know who my "counterpart" is, or another role similar to mine. I had to clarify with the mods about whether or not I actually needed to "find" them, and Kdubs told me it was just writing flair within my role PM. So I'm pretty sure I have a similar role/brother in the game but they're kind of irrelevant to me ability-wise.
Alright in light of these two posts and my being off the wall paranoid these past few days, I’m dropping this line of questioning. (Unless a very specific event happens)She did
But see her post above
My fave is here!! 😍
Unlynch Snowy
Because Trilt specifically likes to throw in a village ability thief and MirrorTodd was a village ability thief in AotG so precedent is there for a village ability thief in this game. Beyond that, Snowy’s post #789 reminds me of how I sound when I’m frustrated and being mislynched.
Yes Genny, because adding data to our collective pool of information by saying there was another kill out on thread is a perfectly good reason to lynch someone.🙄No.
lynch mel
Slightly paranoid at how on the same page Pippy and I have been all game 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@kaydubs I believe snowy is also voting for me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't think I need to go back through the history of WW games to point out that death avoidance is fairly frequently a village ability, and one for which said villager almost always gets lynched because "it's a wolfy ability."
But hey, I needed a reason not to pay attention in class today.
But hey, I needed a reason not to pay attention in class today.
Yeah considering how much I've been sucking this game, I'm not sure I would be thrilled about being mind-twins with me right now, eitherSlightly paranoid at how on the same page Pippy and I have been all game![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Psssh. It's also an "ability" that can be quite easily fake-added to a wolfy af lynch avoidance...as you should remember, SimbaI don't think I need to go back through the history of WW games to point out that death avoidance is fairly frequently a village ability, and one for which said villager almost always gets lynched because "it's a wolfy ability."
But hey, I needed a reason not to pay attention in class today.
@WildZoo if not Snowy, who would you be lynching?
@SnowshoeDog143 if not WZ, who would you be lynching?
@SnowshoeDog143 if not WZ, who would you be lynching?
I dunno. Just makes me a little nervous leaving snowy alive, if she’s not villiage she could mess with the villagers pretty good with that thief ability. That seems more pressing to me than any sketch with wubz
Layovers are perfect for coffee and WW lurking 
And a cinnamon roll cause I’m a fat kid at heart
And a cinnamon roll cause I’m a fat kid at heart
Did you ever actually really explain this?Yes Genny, because adding data to our collective pool of information by saying there was another kill out on thread is a perfectly good reason to lynch someone.🙄
If this is true (and her wording doesn't sound like something a wolf would make up very successfully), and my theory about the wolves being the "baddies," this should clear allie as village. I have an idea of who she is based on the genesis games likely included in this game.I'm not sure where you're going with this and I'm not going to push, but after yesterday I think I know who my "counterpart" is, or another role similar to mine. I had to clarify with the mods about whether or not I actually needed to "find" them, and Kdubs told me it was just writing flair within my role PM. So I'm pretty sure I have a similar role/brother in the game but they're kind of irrelevant to me ability-wise.
Something Snowy said on the last page about WZ believing allie's claim, and thus WZ being questionable also sits weird with me. Feel like that shouldn't be an argument based on something WZ said a while back that I can't quite remember. I'll go back and try to find the exact posts if I get the chance.
I'd actually kind of like her to lay out her reasoning for target selection for the known targets.I dunno. Just makes me a little nervous leaving snowy alive, if she’s not villiage she could mess with the villagers pretty good with that thief ability. That seems more pressing to me than any sketch with wubz
Nahh and I probably won't.Did you ever actually really explain this?
@Jilary
More content, less sheeping and fluff post please.
If I believed in pressure voting, I'd be doing it here.
If you do decide you believe in pressure voting, lemme know...Jil is still high on my sketch list for posts surrounding the Britzen lynch.Nahh and I probably won't.
@Jilary
More content, less sheeping and fluff post please.
If I believed in pressure voting, I'd be doing it here.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch avoidance itself is not always wolfy either. But, that's not my ability. I know I know. Easy to blah blah blah. Just saying that even on its own it is an ability that is frequently village. Never really helps the villager though.Psssh. It's also an "ability" that can be quite easily fake-added to a wolfy af lynch avoidance...as you should remember, Simba
Probably cyndia at the moment but give me an hour or 3@WildZoo if not Snowy, who would you be lynching?
@SnowshoeDog143 if not WZ, who would you be lynching?
Also would like more from @vetmedhead today -- I feel like she is skating by a little more than usual/her posts are less insightful than they usually are.
Yep, I know it can also be a village ability. Remember? You, Sporty Spice and @SummerTheLynx stole mine a while back. #neverforgetLynch avoidance itself is not always wolfy either. But, that's not my ability. I know I know. Easy to blah blah blah. Just saying that even on its own it is an ability that is frequently village. Never really helps the villager though.
Okay, I ran through some quick thoughts before this lecture is over and I gotta run to the farm. This is what I got for my leans, which should include everyone, unlike my list yesterday. Better thoughts to come later today.
Village:
Mel, Dubz, Allie, Genny, Me
Sketch:
Pippy, Snowy, Jil?, Cyndia
Neutral:
LIS, MJ, FS (sketch), VMH (village)
Village:
Mel, Dubz, Allie, Genny, Me
Sketch:
Pippy, Snowy, Jil?, Cyndia
Neutral:
LIS, MJ, FS (sketch), VMH (village)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
See? Never helps the villagerYep, I know it can also be a village ability. Remember? You, Sporty Spice and @SummerTheLynx stole mine a while back. #neverforget

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Question. Why do you still think I am sketchy?Okay, I ran through some quick thoughts before this lecture is over and I gotta run to the farm. This is what I got for my leans, which should include everyone, unlike my list yesterday. Better thoughts to come later today.
Village:
Mel, Dubz, Allie, Genny, Me
Sketch:
Pippy, Snowy, Jil?, Cyndia
Neutral:
LIS, MJ, FS (sketch), VMH (village)
I am asking because when I get aggressive with the questioning people thing early on, sometimes wolves get real grumpy about it.
And you got grumpy about it. And put me on your sketch list for not saying enough things, when I had been talking more than any other player.
It is actually a pattern that happens quite often when I am village -- I can reference specific games where it was particularly prevalent.
Okay, I ran through some quick thoughts before this lecture is over and I gotta run to the farm. This is what I got for my leans, which should include everyone, unlike my list yesterday. Better thoughts to come later today.
Village:
Mel, Dubz, Allie, Genny, Me
Sketch:
Pippy, Snowy, Jil?, Cyndia
Neutral:
LIS, MJ, FS (sketch), VMH (village)
Am I chopped liver?
I actually kinda like the thought of a trifecta of you, Jil, and vmh based on where you have people distributed in this listOkay, I ran through some quick thoughts before this lecture is over and I gotta run to the farm. This is what I got for my leans, which should include everyone, unlike my list yesterday. Better thoughts to come later today.
Village:
Mel, Dubz, Allie, Genny, Me
Sketch:
Pippy, Snowy, Jil?, Cyndia
Neutral:
LIS, MJ, FS (sketch), VMH (village)
PS it's always fun when people non-sarcastically put themselves in their village category. Need a reminder, do you?
Oops. I even went through the list and checked to make sure I had everyoneAm I chopped liver?
Putting myself on the list was a reminder to myself so I could count and make sure I didn't miss anyone. Which, obviously, didn't work.I actually kinda like the thought of a trifecta of you, Jil, and vmh based on where you have people distributed in this list
PS it's always fun when people non-sarcastically put themselves in their village category. Need a reminder, do you?
Can speak further on your other post later
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I liked that vote tracking thing that BBC did before so I did it for d2.
Hopefully will be more useful as the game goes on, and for days where the vote is less of a runaway.
Sporty contingency votes DVMD (1)
Dubz votes Cyndia (1)
Pippy votes dubz (1)
Cyndia votes teep (1)
genny votes the ritz (1) - references "strong feels"
**AM votes the ritz (2)
Teep votes the ritz (3)
Jil votes the ritz (4)
meats votes the ritz (5)
DVMD votes the ritz (6)
allie votes the ritz (7)
sporty unlynches DVMD (0)
CheezyD votes teep (2)
LIS votes the ritz (8)
Snowy votes the ritz (9)
Cyndia unvotes teep (1) votes the ritz (10)
Froyo votes the ritz (11)
Sporty votes the ritz (12)
No vote: the ritz
**This it the vote that looks the most wolf-like to me. AM said something was "skiving her out", but didn't say what, and the timing is awfully convenient following genny's "feels".
I also noted that Mel stayed off the ritz vote and at the same time gave a nice analysis that put a vote like his in the "unlikely wolf" category while throwing shade on half the people who were voting for ritz - in fact a vote like his (staying away from the britz vote even though britz was a wolf) wasn't even on his list of wolf vote possibilities. Interesting.
Hopefully will be more useful as the game goes on, and for days where the vote is less of a runaway.
Sporty contingency votes DVMD (1)
Dubz votes Cyndia (1)
Pippy votes dubz (1)
Cyndia votes teep (1)
genny votes the ritz (1) - references "strong feels"
**AM votes the ritz (2)
Teep votes the ritz (3)
Jil votes the ritz (4)
meats votes the ritz (5)
DVMD votes the ritz (6)
allie votes the ritz (7)
sporty unlynches DVMD (0)
CheezyD votes teep (2)
LIS votes the ritz (8)
Snowy votes the ritz (9)
Cyndia unvotes teep (1) votes the ritz (10)
Froyo votes the ritz (11)
Sporty votes the ritz (12)
No vote: the ritz
**This it the vote that looks the most wolf-like to me. AM said something was "skiving her out", but didn't say what, and the timing is awfully convenient following genny's "feels".
I also noted that Mel stayed off the ritz vote and at the same time gave a nice analysis that put a vote like his in the "unlikely wolf" category while throwing shade on half the people who were voting for ritz - in fact a vote like his (staying away from the britz vote even though britz was a wolf) wasn't even on his list of wolf vote possibilities. Interesting.
Last edited:
I'm so glad you read my posts where I pointed this out like 20 times.**This it the vote that looks the most wolf-like to me. AM said something was "skiving her out", but didn't say what, and the timing is awfully convenient following genny's "feels".
Idk. Teep flipping village maaaybe makes me feel better about those guys.
The Sporty vote pattern is just weird. It looks like she wasn't sure what to do, and was waiting for wolf advice about whether to jump on the vote or stay off of it.
@WildZoo that post just now would also mean that you maybe now think my original crazy theory was correct? Because that is the logic you are pushing here.
It is interesting. Particularly because you did the same thing. So did I.I also noted that Mel stayed off the ritz vote and at the same time gave a nice analysis that put a vote like his in the "unlikely wolf" category while throwing shade on half the people who were voting for ritz - in fact a vote like his (staying away from the britz vote even though britz was a wolf) wasn't even on his list of wolf vote possibilities. Interesting.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, I don't think so. More that AM jumped in at a convenient spot. Saw genny had info, made sure to get on the lynch early. I don't think it was a coordinated thing with genny.@WildZoo that post just now would also mean that you maybe now think my original crazy theory was correct? Because that is the logic you are pushing here.
I'm sorry I arrived at the same conclusion 😛 Idk that teep being village has anything to do with it - yes, villagers were going to jump on that vote fast too. I just didn't like the way AM phrased it - like she had to emphasize that she had her own reason to vote that way.I'm so glad you read my posts where I pointed this out like 20 times.
Idk. Teep flipping village maaaybe makes me feel better about those guys.
The Sporty vote pattern is just weird. It looks like she wasn't sure what to do, and was waiting for wolf advice about whether to jump on the vote or stay off of it.
Last edited:
Side note to @genny since PMs are no longer a thing -- remember that thing I said didn't happen? It did happen, I just didn't see it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's not the staying off the vote itself that was interesting to me. If you read his post he talks about what wolves would be doing in that lynch scenario.It is interesting. Particularly because you did the same thing. So did I.
1) Jumping on the lynch if britz was a wolf
2) Jumping on the lynch if britz was village
3) staying off the lynch if britz was village
He said the first two were more likely, which was his justification for his teep vote, but left off option 4: staying off the lynch if britz was a wolf
I don't think either of us said things like that as our reasons for our votes. I know i talked about how wolves can manipulate their vote patterns, but that wasn't why I voted the way I did. In fact I think it's likely they spread out a little. Would expect at least one wolf to not have been on the britz lynch at all.
And yeah i am actually thinking about this right now and wondering about something.No, I don't think so. More than AM jumped in at a convenient spot. Saw genny had info, made sure to get on the lynch early. I don't think it was a coordinated thing with genny.
I'm sorry I arrived at the same conclusion 😛 Idk that teep being village has anything to do with it - yes, villagers were going to jump on that vote fast too. I just didn't like the way AM phrased it - like she had to emphasize that she had her own reason to vote that way.
Maybe AM would be a good info lynch. Hrm hrm.
*Face palm* I actually noticed this omission at the time and was drafting up a post about it and then got pulled by some other shiny object and started going in another direction.1) Jumping on the lynch if britz was a wolf
2) Jumping on the lynch if britz was village
3) staying off the lynch if britz was village
He said the first two were more likely, which was his justification for his teep vote, but left off option 4: staying off the lynch if britz was a wolf.
One of the reasons I was very bullish on the genny/AM/Teep thing is that I have some very minor additional info on AM that was pushing me towards the theory that her vote was sketch. Like, would not stake anything major on it (hence why I was ok backing off) but did not make me feel better about the speed of that vote at the time.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I could see this. I don't recall if she often asked us what to do as far as voting goes in the vet clinic game. If she was more independent there I wouldn't expect her to wait on pack advice here. May go skim over PMs.The Sporty vote pattern is just weird. It looks like she wasn't sure what to do, and was waiting for wolf advice about whether to jump on the vote or stay off of it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I keep getting distracted from my full reads list by these little side projects. This is why I never finish video games 

How I live my life:I keep getting distracted from my full reads list by these little side projects. This is why I never finish video games![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Number of times sporty asked for opinions on her votes in Vet Clinic: like...once. Prior to STL conversion. After that point he was kind of running the show, so I didn't count those.
So yeah I wouldn't really expect her to hang around waiting for the pack to tell her what to do. She didn't for the coop lynch at the beginning of that game, so I don't see why should would here. Still possible but seems less likely. She actually pushed back against me and MJ a fair bit with the strategies we were using (because they were obviously dumb lol).
So yeah I wouldn't really expect her to hang around waiting for the pack to tell her what to do. She didn't for the coop lynch at the beginning of that game, so I don't see why should would here. Still possible but seems less likely. She actually pushed back against me and MJ a fair bit with the strategies we were using (because they were obviously dumb lol).
I already mentioned that I was staying off the britz lynch because I personally had nothing to go off of besides Genny's word at the time. I like to do my own thinking and was pretty sure the lynch was going down without me anyway. I chose to vote elsewhere to show that I wasn't just throwing around a theory to see if it gained traction (I was ninja'd by pippy on this one) but actually seriously considering it.
Exclusion of the situation of britz flipping wolf and the wolves staying off the lynch was because it was the least likely scenario in my mind and entertaining it leads to a dead end analysis.
Pippy, I know that something didn't apply to you D2 and N2. I hope you connect the dots on this one, and realize that if I was a wolf this was a very stupid thing for me to say because then I'd have just outed two wolves to you.
Exclusion of the situation of britz flipping wolf and the wolves staying off the lynch was because it was the least likely scenario in my mind and entertaining it leads to a dead end analysis.
Pippy, I know that something didn't apply to you D2 and N2. I hope you connect the dots on this one, and realize that if I was a wolf this was a very stupid thing for me to say because then I'd have just outed two wolves to you.
So you think the wolves would have noticed a flamethrower? I hope someone puts it to good use tonight.Side note to @genny since PMs are no longer a thing -- remember that thing I said didn't happen? It did happen, I just didn't see it.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K