I don't know how much I can really quantify it. It's more that you have been kind of generally absent (typical for you, so that's not concerning), but when you have shown up, I just haven't felt like you've been as sharp with going after people as you usually are. I also feel like you are very blatantly village when you are village (because despite your frequent protests to the contrary, you're an excellent villager). Idk, basically I'm on the fence with you right now and that is concerning to me in and of itself. This kind of post is maybe a little better?
Agreed. I also chuckled that he is worried about being forced to role reveal because he is already doing it himself
Although tbf I could potentially see a couple of different abilities that could fit.
I can't tell if this just means you are getting better at reading me or if you are trying to pocket me lol