Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which, speaking of clever...this game has shot my like ratio down into negative ranges again.
Halp, @Crayola227 you're my only hope
Halp, @Crayola227 you're my only hope
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
(Oops. Thx boss)@PippyPony do I need to tell you the same thing as Dubz? I thought you needed to study
Does this make you my grandma, if you're telling my mom what to do?
Vig shots would never supersede protection, right?
No kill should supersede protection.
Okay. My mind's trying to go to places I don't like. Needed to hear from others.
Unlynch Teep Lynch DVMD
I still feel like either Teep or DVMD is some kind of rez/convert and if it isn’t Teep then my money is on DVMD. I still maintain that I’m a villager and don’t know why I didn’t die. I don’t blame you all for lynching me tomorrow but hopefully wolves either kill me tonight or it’s a quick day cycle tomorrow because I want some freaking answers too.
Okay. My mind's trying to go to places I don't like. Needed to hear from others.
I think we're all at tin foil hat territory.
Fwiw in regards to Mel's death, I'm the one that killed him. My original role before the addition of my mayor significance was vig.
@WildZoo you better be getting off
I kept debating over and over, because I was so sure he was village until that last day... but with all the talk about him being chaos, I couldn't drop the idea that Earl could possibly be a chaos character. His wiki article even mentions him being an erratic driver, and I just.. ugh. Unfortunately, my original feels were right with him.Can I ask why you vigged him?
I kept debating over and over, because I was so sure he was village until that last day... but with all the talk about him being chaos, I couldn't drop the idea that Earl could possibly be a chaos character. His wiki article even mentions him being an erratic driver, and I just.. ugh. Unfortunately, my original feels were right with him.
I kept debating over and over, because I was so sure he was village until that last day... but with all the talk about him being chaos, I couldn't drop the idea that Earl could possibly be a chaos character. His wiki article even mentions him being an erratic driver, and I just.. ugh. Unfortunately, my original feels were right with him.
No, I didn't even know you were his partner til a few hours ago.Okay. Did you think I was chaos too?
No, I didn't even know you were his partner til a few hours ago.
Karabeans I saw this btw 😛Tonight the players decided they liked circles. I don't think any of them have a vestibular disease but maybe there is a flaw in their coding.
Tonight the players decided they liked circles. I don't think any of them have a vestibular disease but maybe there is a flaw in their coding. One player decided to just keep on swimming.
The other players kept circling and decided to just swim in circles around like a bunch of sharks.
The sharks kept circling and allieh kept swimming. Much to the sharks dismay and allieh's delight, allieh swam right out of danger. Was that due to one of the sharks helping allieh or due to allieh's own swimming prowess? Guess we won't find out tonight
No one has died
Remember my promise to rez you indefinitely just to kill you? It’s still stands 😀*******************************
For a pair of mods who claim to be so bloodthirsty there’s not a lot of dying in this game huh?
*******************************
***************Which, speaking of clever...this game has shot my like ratio down into negative ranges again.
Halp, @Crayola227 you're my only hope
It's like kaydubs has lost her edge.
Not surprised about kara, though. Lots of people throw down the mod-glove, but not many follow through.
Kaydubs has a history of following through, though. Which, as another mod that is willing to annihilate players, I totes approve.
For some reason, this is amusing beyond end. I may need to sleep some more.No, I only had one cow.
All players must don their tin foil hats. New game rule!!!I think we're all at tin foil hat territory.
....should I regret bringing you back?No, I want to die tonight. Please kill me, wolfie.

😴😴

(I’m not looking for those embedded lynch votes before I go to sleep again. That’s a problem for future kaydubs....)
I saw. If your vote is not in tally, repost it with mod(s) taggedOr it's a problem that I had a solution for you in our pm 😀
****I'm considering letting players PM but will make definitive decision next time I wake up. I'll post a mod announcement. Stay tuned!!!****
@WildZoo you better be getting off and either studying or going to bed. No more posting or else
***********@PippyPony do I need to tell you the same thing as Dubz? I thought you needed to study
You asked me a question? Must've got lost in all the mod posts. Let me check@SportPonies Could I have an answer to my Jil question?
😛You asked me a question? Must've got lost in all the mod posts. Let me check
Honestly, didn't even think about it. Don't know if I forgot I had the cow (KD even reminded me at some point that I had it, after I complained about Teeps being village) or if I got so caught up in trying to figure out what everyone was saying... just didn't cross my mind.I feel like I encounter this problem with every mason/neighbor role I get.
Is there a reason you didn't vig Jil?
Honestly, didn't even think about it. Don't know if I forgot I had the cow (KD even reminded me at some point that I had it, after I complained about Teeps being village) or if I got so caught up in trying to figure out what everyone was saying... just didn't cross my mind.
I do know for sure I thought there was no way that we had somehow lynched two wolves in one night, so that was part of it too.
All players must don their tin foil hats. New game rule!!!
....should I regret bringing you back?![]()
D8 It Should Have Been a Whirlpool Lynch Tally
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (1) - WZ
2/8
Deadline <12 hours
@kaydubs @Karabiner13
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.