-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Sega (WW) Genesis signups (& game thread)
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lynch allie
if it doesnt die the first time, try it again?
Who's your top three wolf reads?
LOL, sorry. Flipped Allie & you in my head!!My vote no count?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D8 It Should Have Been a Whirlpool Lynch Tally
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (1) - WZ
Allie (2) - DVMD, Teeps
4/8
Roll call for fun: @Mad Jack @SportPonies @Animal Midwife @LetItSnow
Deadline <11 hours
@kaydubs @Karabiner13
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (1) - WZ
Allie (2) - DVMD, Teeps
4/8
Roll call for fun: @Mad Jack @SportPonies @Animal Midwife @LetItSnow
Deadline <11 hours
@kaydubs @Karabiner13
********D8 It Should Have Been a Whirlpool Lynch Tally
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (1) - WZ
Allie (2) - DVMD, Teeps
4/8
Roll call for fun: @Mad Jack @SportPonies @Animal Midwife @LetItSnow
Deadline <11 hours
@kaydubs @Karabiner13
I like that you tagged yourself in your tally

********
When I’m digging through posts...I know there are other ways, leave me be********
I like that you tagged yourself in your tally
********
****When I’m digging through posts...I know there are other ways, leave me be![]()
****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Bueller? Bueller? I miss pip already. At least she kept things exciting.
Mayor Day Tally
LIS (3) - LIS, DVMD, VMH
WZ (2) - WZ, britzen
Pippy (1) - Pippy
Sporty (5) - Jilary, Sporty, allieh, Snowy, FS
Mel (4) - Mel, Teeps, Cyndia, AM
genny (1) - genny
16/18
Missing: MJ, Crayola
Day 2 Lynch Tally
DVMD ()
Cyndia (1) - WZ
WZ (1) - pippy
Teep (1) - Mel
britzen (12) - genny, AM, Teeps, Jilary, vmh, DVMD, allieh, LIS, Snowy, Cyndia, FS, Sporty
15/17
Missing: britzen, MJ
Day 3 Lynch Tally (pre extension)
Pippy (1) - Sporty
Jil ()
FS (1) - LIS
Teeps (4) - Pippy, Mel, Snowy, AM
VMH ()
Mel (1) - Jilary
allie () -
snowy (3) - allie, WZ, Teeps
Sporty (2) - genny, FS
12/15
Missing: Cyndia, vmh, MJ
Day 3 Lynch Tally (post time extension)
Pippy ()
Jil ()
FS (1) - LIS
Teeps (5) - Pippy, Mel, Snowy, Cyndia, WZ
VMH ()
Mel (1) - Jilary
allie ()
snowy (5) - allie, AM, Sporty, VMH, Teeps
Sporty (2) - genny, FS
AM ()
14/15
Missing: MJ
Day 4 Lynch Tally
Snowy (6) - FS, Sporty, allieh, mj, VMH, jil
WZ (2) - LIS, snowy
Mel () -
jil (6) - am, pippy, WZ, mel, genny, cyndia
mj () -
14/14
Day 5 Lynch Tally (pre genny dropping info)
Jil (6) - mel, am, dubz, genny, vmh, MJ
AM (2) - teep, jil
FS (2) - pippy, LIS
10/14
Missing: allieh, DVMD, Sporty, FS
Day 5 Lynch Tally (post genny dropping info)
Jil (12) - mel, am, dubz, genny, vmh, MJ, DVMD, sporty, LIS, pippy, allieh, teep
AM (1) - jil
FS () -
13/14
Missing: FS
Day 6 Lynch Tally
mel (3) - dvmd, MJ, Teep
DVMD (1) - Mel
FS (4) - AM, WZ, sporty, allieh
lis (1) - pippy
9/12
Missing: vmh, FS, LIS
Day 7 Lynch Tally
AM (2)- teep, allieh
Pippy (2) - LIS, sporty
LIS (1) - dubz
DVMD () -
MJ () -
Dubz (1) - MJ
Allieh (3) - DVMD, AM, pippy
sporty () -
9/9
LIS (3) - LIS, DVMD, VMH
WZ (2) - WZ, britzen
Pippy (1) - Pippy
Sporty (5) - Jilary, Sporty, allieh, Snowy, FS
Mel (4) - Mel, Teeps, Cyndia, AM
genny (1) - genny
16/18
Missing: MJ, Crayola
Day 2 Lynch Tally
DVMD ()
Cyndia (1) - WZ
WZ (1) - pippy
Teep (1) - Mel
britzen (12) - genny, AM, Teeps, Jilary, vmh, DVMD, allieh, LIS, Snowy, Cyndia, FS, Sporty
15/17
Missing: britzen, MJ
Day 3 Lynch Tally (pre extension)
Pippy (1) - Sporty
Jil ()
FS (1) - LIS
Teeps (4) - Pippy, Mel, Snowy, AM
VMH ()
Mel (1) - Jilary
allie () -
snowy (3) - allie, WZ, Teeps
Sporty (2) - genny, FS
12/15
Missing: Cyndia, vmh, MJ
Day 3 Lynch Tally (post time extension)
Pippy ()
Jil ()
FS (1) - LIS
Teeps (5) - Pippy, Mel, Snowy, Cyndia, WZ
VMH ()
Mel (1) - Jilary
allie ()
snowy (5) - allie, AM, Sporty, VMH, Teeps
Sporty (2) - genny, FS
AM ()
14/15
Missing: MJ
Day 4 Lynch Tally
Snowy (6) - FS, Sporty, allieh, mj, VMH, jil
WZ (2) - LIS, snowy
Mel () -
jil (6) - am, pippy, WZ, mel, genny, cyndia
mj () -
14/14
Day 5 Lynch Tally (pre genny dropping info)
Jil (6) - mel, am, dubz, genny, vmh, MJ
AM (2) - teep, jil
FS (2) - pippy, LIS
10/14
Missing: allieh, DVMD, Sporty, FS
Day 5 Lynch Tally (post genny dropping info)
Jil (12) - mel, am, dubz, genny, vmh, MJ, DVMD, sporty, LIS, pippy, allieh, teep
AM (1) - jil
FS () -
13/14
Missing: FS
Day 6 Lynch Tally
mel (3) - dvmd, MJ, Teep
DVMD (1) - Mel
FS (4) - AM, WZ, sporty, allieh
lis (1) - pippy
9/12
Missing: vmh, FS, LIS
Day 7 Lynch Tally
AM (2)- teep, allieh
Pippy (2) - LIS, sporty
LIS (1) - dubz
DVMD () -
MJ () -
Dubz (1) - MJ
Allieh (3) - DVMD, AM, pippy
sporty () -
9/9
Holy ****
This a literally a question of whether the wolf voted for themselves in the mayor tally or not.
This a literally a question of whether the wolf voted for themselves in the mayor tally or not.
I'm surprised, but glad you're at least giving me a chance here.Bueller? Bueller? I miss pip already. At least she kept things exciting.
I would love for this lynch to not be wasted on me since I'm a villager but I want to know wtf is going on just as much as you guys. Unfortunately you will learn I'm a villager and I fear that not much info will be gained except maybe perhaps if there's a chaos role out there we'll learn if they somehow gave me a lynch avoidance. I think more info would be gained by lynching one of our rezzes.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do you think we're looking for an original? Because I thought you said there was for sure a convert.Holy ****
This a literally a question of whether the wolf voted for themselves in the mayor tally or not.
I figured everyone was going to be going for you, and I'd like to hear more from sporty. If AM is telling the truth about the redirection from nowhere then there's at least a small chance you could be telling the truth about the lynch cancel from nowhere.I'm surprised, but glad you're at least giving me a chance here.
I would love for this lynch to not be wasted on me since I'm a villager but I want to know wtf is going on just as much as you guys. Unfortunately you will learn I'm a villager and I fear that not much info will be gained except maybe perhaps if there's a chaos role out there we'll learn if they somehow gave me a lynch avoidance. I think more info would be gained by lynching one of our rezzes.
Do you think we're looking for an original? Because I thought you said there was for sure a convert.
There has to be a convert. I'm just freaking out.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also @allieh8607 since you're sticking with the line that you don't know how the lynch avoidance happened, not like there's much info to gain there.I figured everyone was going to be going for you, and I'd like to hear more from sporty. If AM is telling the truth about the redirection from nowhere then there's at least a small chance you could be telling the truth about the lynch cancel from nowhere.
Plus, no chance of a tie if there aren't multiple candidates on the board!
I'm surprised, but glad you're at least giving me a chance here.
I would love for this lynch to not be wasted on me since I'm a villager but I want to know wtf is going on just as much as you guys. Unfortunately you will learn I'm a villager and I fear that not much info will be gained except maybe perhaps if there's a chaos role out there we'll learn if they somehow gave me a lynch avoidance. I think more info would be gained by lynching one of our rezzes.
The thing is, we will gain info regardless. You'll either be a wolf which is the most common/likely or you'll come back village and we'll learn there's some other weird/strange mechanic out there. Which would then make me reconsider AM's redirect out of nowhere.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who's your top three wolf reads?
sorry AM, you're not my #1 atm.
I'm starting to wonder if it's just a convert that's left to catch, because it doesn't really seem like there could be another original.
Allie - lynch avoidance and response/reaction to it isnt too convincing. She'd been cruising along pretty under the radar, and i think that would have been good to have in a convert. I don't think she is an original (i've gotten past the original sketch feelings she gave me early on)
Sporty - i really pushed them far village during the day of my original lynch for pushing snowy in the lead when there was more pressure on me. outting themselves as vigilante, was odd in that it was done so late. Also, coming out with seer results on me makes me look favorably here.
DVMD - I believe her claim of being mod rezzed, since it matches what happened to me. Her actions don't strike me as wolfy since returning.
AM - so im re-reading right now, but it never really stood out to me to stand up for her mason partner while he was up for lynch (on page 29 right now). I've probably had wrong feels here all game if there's no more originals.
MJ - his flub last night, and offering up himself as a tribute to quench kdubs need for blood. i really dont think he's who were looking for.
WZ - pippy really wanted to revisit here, and she'll been my next iso'ing. I hadnt thought she was wolfy yet, but its totally a possibility.
LIS - he also started as village for sure. This whole stink about him getting converted if britzen had found him doesn't make any sense to me. I read it as it would have given britzen some perk. (I'm not current on mortal kombat lore, but I don't think liu kang ever teamed up with the bad guys in the movies). Nothing he's posted recently has given me any feels of wolfiness, which i guess would make for a good convert.
So i'd like to see allie today to see about the avoidance, and then maybe WZ?
Honestly, didn't even think about it. Don't know if I forgot I had the cow (KD even reminded me at some point that I had it, after I complained about Teeps being village) or if I got so caught up in trying to figure out what everyone was saying... just didn't cross my mind.
I do know for sure I thought there was no way that we had somehow lynched two wolves in one night, so that was part of it too.
lynch SportPonies
SP seemed to be trying to ignore AM's question - I don't buy the "it got buried by the mod" thing considering it was a direct question with tag and quote.
And, when people lead with "Honestly....," the classical thinking is that it really means "I'm about to try and lie my teeth off here."
Lynch allie I think that will give us the most answers for today.
Not opposed to this vote, either.
Actually. I like DVMD's line of thinking more. And now I don't want to lynch DVMD as much because of that. She was #2 on my lynch list.
unlynch SP
lynch Allie
But I'd be thrilled with an Allie/SP tie.
unlynch SP
lynch Allie
But I'd be thrilled with an Allie/SP tie.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just remembered this, I definitely had noticed it but didn't want to risk being disciplined for disobeying and posting againSeriously? How can I be the only person who reads this and doesn't giggle.
I mean, I know I'm immature, but.....
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?

****************************************************************

****************************************************************
risk being disciplined for disobeying and posting again![]()

****************************************************************
D8 It Should Have Been a Whirlpool Lynch Tally
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (1) - WZ
Allie (3) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS
5/8
@allieh8607 : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
Roll call for fun: @Mad Jack @SportPonies @Animal Midwife
Deadline ~ 8 hours
@kaydubs
@Karabiner13
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (1) - WZ
Allie (3) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS
5/8
@allieh8607 : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
Roll call for fun: @Mad Jack @SportPonies @Animal Midwife
Deadline ~ 8 hours
@kaydubs
@Karabiner13
Last edited:
D8 It Should Have Been a Whirlpool Lynch Tally
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (1) - WZ
Allie (3) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS
5/8
@allieh8607 : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
Roll call for fun: @Mad Jack @SportPonies @Animal Midwife
Deadline ~ 8 hours
@kaydubs
I don't rate a tag this time? 😢
Let's do it. Maybe I can take a wolf down with me.Actually. I like DVMD's line of thinking more. And now I don't want to lynch DVMD as much because of that. She was #2 on my lynch list.
unlynch SP
lynch Allie
But I'd be thrilled with an Allie/SP tie.
I'm just saying why can't we consider the weird redirecting mechanic right now rather than after you lynch me. Tell me a scenario right now where the redirecting makes sense. Why lynch me (a villager) and then figure it out, when we can try and figure it out now and you save a villager.
That being said, I'd probably be lynching myself today too so, meh.
That being said, I'd probably be lynching myself today too so, meh.
I'm just saying why can't we consider the weird redirecting mechanic right now rather than after you lynch me. Tell me a scenario right now where the redirecting makes sense. Why lynch me (a villager) and then figure it out, when we can try and figure it out now and you save a villager.
That being said, I'd probably be lynching myself today too so, meh.
How are we going to figure out the weird redirection and lynch avoidance without lynching either you or AM? You are the ones that are claiming the odd things, you can't figure it out by lynching me or WZ or LIS or SP or Teep or whoever else is left.
D8 It Should Have Been a Whirlpool Lynch Tally
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (1) - WZ
Allie (3) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS
5/8
@allieh8607 : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
Roll call for fun: @Mad Jack @SportPonies @Animal Midwife
Deadline ~ 4 hours
@kaydubs
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (1) - WZ
Allie (3) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS
5/8
@allieh8607 : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
Roll call for fun: @Mad Jack @SportPonies @Animal Midwife
Deadline ~ 4 hours
@kaydubs
FIgured you were busy!!I don't rate a tag this time? 😢
D8 It Should Have Been a Whirlpool Lynch Tally
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (1) - WZ
Allie (3) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS
5/8
@allieh8607 : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
Roll call for fun: @Mad Jack @SportPonies @Animal Midwife
Deadline ~ 3 hours
@kaydubs
@Karabiner13
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (1) - WZ
Allie (3) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS
5/8
@allieh8607 : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
Roll call for fun: @Mad Jack @SportPonies @Animal Midwife
Deadline ~ 3 hours
@kaydubs
@Karabiner13
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm so torn.
Like did allie get my protection for some reason? Did SP shoot Mel for non-chaos reasons?
Like did allie get my protection for some reason? Did SP shoot Mel for non-chaos reasons?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did your protection protect from lynches too? Sorry if this has been mentioned. Finals brain.I'm so torn.
Like did allie get my protection for some reason? Did SP shoot Mel for non-chaos reasons?
Did your protection protect from lynches too? Sorry if this has been mentioned. Finals brain.
No.
Lynch allie
I'm going to just say WZ has like +5 villager points on my table for future reference btw
I'm going to just say WZ has like +5 villager points on my table for future reference btw
FIgured you were busy!!
I was but then I wasn't. Found it funny you kept tagging me during the dental but not at the end of the dental
D8 It Should Have Been a Whirlpool Lynch Tally
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (1) - WZ
Allie (4) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS, MJ
6/8
allieh : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
Roll call for fun: sporty, am
Deadline ~ 2.5 hours
@kaydubs
@Karabiner13
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (1) - WZ
Allie (4) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS, MJ
6/8
allieh : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
Roll call for fun: sporty, am
Deadline ~ 2.5 hours
@kaydubs
@Karabiner13
How would I know thatI was but then I wasn't. Found it funny you kept tagging me during the dental but not at the end of the dental
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So then...she probably didn't get your protection, right? Lol
To me it would be a pretty funny coincidence for sporty to have just happened to shoot Mel on the night you were redirected, especially since she claimed she hadn't tried before. Like...that's some interesting luck right there.
So then...she probably didn't get your protection, right? Lol
To me it would be a pretty funny coincidence for sporty to have just happened to shoot Mel on the night you were redirected, especially since she claimed she hadn't tried before. Like...that's some interesting luck right there.
Yeah... Like that would really suck and make me anti-role reveal forever. But why do allie, Jil, and you all have avoidances? 😕
Oh, that is an interesting idea. But then why would sporty even mention the vig kill? Like it doesnt appear (to me) that it was a slip up, the way late proclamation and the casualness really seemed like well intended villager. There was a big dust up about Mel's sketchyness, during the day cycle. The people that were in the know about it (pip, vmh?, and am) might not have bothered by him, but the rest of us no in the loop were.So then...she probably didn't get your protection, right? Lol
To me it would be a pretty funny coincidence for sporty to have just happened to shoot Mel on the night you were redirected, especially since she claimed she hadn't tried before. Like...that's some interesting luck right there.
Oh, that is an interesting idea. But then why would sporty even mention the vig kill? Like it doesnt appear (to me) that it was a slip up, the way late proclamation and the casualness really seemed like well intended villager. There was a big dust up about Mel's sketchyness, during the day cycle. The people that were in the know about it (pip, vmh?, and am) might not have bothered by him, but the rest of us no in the loop were.
But SP was one of those in the loop.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't even know man. I don't know anything anymore.Oh, that is an interesting idea. But then why would sporty even mention the vig kill? Like it doesnt appear (to me) that it was a slip up, the way late proclamation and the casualness really seemed like well intended villager. There was a big dust up about Mel's sketchyness, during the day cycle. The people that were in the know about it (pip, vmh?, and am) might not have bothered by him, but the rest of us no in the loop were.
I also don't understand why she didn't say anything while we spent the whole day thinking he was killed by wolves.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch SP
I'm at a loss.
I'm at a loss.
D8 It Should Have Been a Whirlpool Lynch Tally
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (2) - WZ, AM
Allie (4) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS, MJ
7/8
allieh : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
@SportPonies
Deadline ~ 0.5 hour
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (2) - WZ, AM
Allie (4) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS, MJ
7/8
allieh : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
@SportPonies
Deadline ~ 0.5 hour
**********D8 It Should Have Been a Whirlpool Lynch Tally
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (2) - WZ, AM
Allie (4) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS, MJ
7/8
allieh : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
@SportPonies
Deadline ~ 0.5 hour
And yet again, @Karabiner13 isn't good enough for a tag... 🙄
**********
**********
And yet again, @Karabiner13 isn't good enough for a tag... 🙄
**********

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
