Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Sega (WW) Genesis signups (& game thread)
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
**********
And yet again, @Karabiner13 isn't good enough for a tag... 🙄
**********
KD only leaves me off because she cares about me. First because she knew I was busy today. Now because she knows I'm lurking
I think @SkiOtter is just itching for the KD fire bolts today though 😀

*************KD only leaves me off because she cares about me. First because she knew I was busy today. Now because she knows I'm lurking
I think @SkiOtter is just itching for the KD fire bolts today though 😀
![]()
![]()
I think she's bored cuz no 20 questions

*************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************I think @SkiOtter is just itching for the KD fire bolts today though 😀
![]()
![]()
YOUR FIRE BOLTS DONT AFFECT ME
************
************
YOUR FIRE BOLTS DONT AFFECT ME
************
You wanna bet?
I’ll see you banned, you doorknob!************
YOUR FIRE BOLTS DONT AFFECT ME
************
*******I’ll see you banned, you doorknob!
You isn't a mod, kidney diet. But if you're gonna ban me at least wait until I play my next ww game so I can MJ it
*******
<15 minutes
@SkiOtter @SkiOtter @SkiOtter
(Beetlejuice?)
@SkiOtter @SkiOtter @SkiOtter
(Beetlejuice?)
I know some peeps....*******
You isn't a mod, kidney diet. But if you're gonna ban me at least wait until I play my next ww game so I can MJ it
*******
***<15 minutes
@SkiOtter @SkiOtter @SkiOtter
(Beetlejuice?)
You rang?
***
****I know some peeps....
When the interaction between a mod and a spectator has more drama than the lynch.... 😳
****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What is happening in this here thread
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And where is sporty
I know I sent her to her room but I didn't expect her to stay there all day...
I know I sent her to her room but I didn't expect her to stay there all day...
Paging @SportPonies
I want to shut this down for the day.
I want to shut this down for the day.
She snuck out the window....gosh...And where is sporty
I know I sent her to her room but I didn't expect her to stay there all day...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*****What is happening in this here thread
We got bored. There wasn't enough death.
*****
She snuck out the window....gosh...
I think she only pretended to go to her room. She definitely made an appearance after I sent my manator away
D8 It Should Have Been a Whirlpool Lynch Tally
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (2) - WZ, AM
Allie (4) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS, MJ
7/8
allieh : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
@SportPonies
Deadline ~ 10 min
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (2) - WZ, AM
Allie (4) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS, MJ
7/8
allieh : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
@SportPonies
Deadline ~ 10 min
You shut your ***** mouth, I'm doing more than it appears*******
You isn't a mod, kidney diet. But if you're gonna ban me at least wait until I play my next ww game so I can MJ it
*******
Lynch Allie
going to catch up now...
going to catch up now...
*********You shut your ***** mouth, I'm doing more than it appears
I WAS TALKING ABOUT BEING BANNED FOR A WW YOU *****, EXCEPT MINE WOULD BE LEGITIMATE AND NOT FAKED, YOU CANOE.
*********
D8 It Should Have Been a Whirlpool Lynch Tally
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (2) - WZ, AM
Allie (5) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS, MJ, SP
8/8
allieh : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
Deadline ~ 6 min
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (2) - WZ, AM
Allie (5) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS, MJ, SP
8/8
allieh : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
Deadline ~ 6 min
I WAS KIDDING YOU MEGASLOOT*********
I WAS TALKING ABOUT BEING BANNED FOR A WW YOU *****, EXCEPT MINE WOULD BE LEGITIMATE AND NOT FAKED, YOU CANOE.
*********
*****D8 It Should Have Been a Whirlpool Lynch Tally
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (2) - WZ, AM
Allie (5) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS, MJ
8/8
allieh : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
Deadline ~ 6 min
Your tally is incorrect but also numerically correct at the same time
*****
*******I WAS KIDDING YOU MEGASLOOT
YOU BETTER HAVE BEEN, YOU CANOE
*******
I may have made you wait, but it seems harsh for my vote to not count... 🙁D8 It Should Have Been a Whirlpool Lynch Tally
Dvmd (1) - allieh
Sporty (2) - WZ, AM
Allie (5) - DVMD, Teeps, LIS, MJ
8/8
allieh : you becoming target of whirlpool again....
Deadline ~ 6 min
It counted. You’re invisible.I may have made you wait, but it seems harsh for my vote to not count... 🙁
Lynch closed, ya jerks
"Especially Sporty. She's the biggest jerk."Lynch closed, ya jerks
Nah, that’s Ski"Especially Sporty. She's the biggest jerk."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You didn't call my name three times. How am I supposed to be summoned with that sub-par attempt?Paging @SportPonies
I want to shut this down for the day.
This made me smile after a miserable day of staring at eyeballs. I love you, mom.And where is sporty
I know I sent her to her room but I didn't expect her to stay there all day...
Count all your tags. I’ve been tagging you for like 12 hours now 😛You didn't call my name three times. How am I supposed to be summoned with that sub-par attempt?
This made me smile after a miserable day of staring at eyeballs. I love you, mom.
Like I mentioned this morning. Legit stupidity. I half forgot I had the cow, and the half that did remember didn't consider to try to kill Jil with it. I was too caught up in trying to figure everything else out.I mean when Jil was actually outted by genny, Mel, and me and was proven to be a wolf.
I did not attack him N5. I'm not sure that I would even still have my cow if I had unsuccessfully killed anyone at any point. The way my successful kill message was worded, it sounds like she (the cow) would've gone away even if I missed.Current thoughts:
- Sporty: Apparently had a vig kill up her sleeve this whole time, but rather than using it on a confirmed hard to lynch wolf, held onto it and then used it on someone who should have been unkillable at night (and I think had telegraphed that fairly well on thread), who she says she thought was chaos. @SportPonies are you sure you aren't the one who attacked him N5? Sticking point here is I don't know why she would come out with that on thread since it makes her look bad - but she also waited until after we had spent a whole day assuming he was killed by wolves to do it. So????
As far as him telegraphing his unkillability pretty well... welp. If he did, I didn't pick up on it. Would've been a pretty stupid kill choice if I had figured he was unkillable.
As far as why I waited the whole day... it literally makes me look bad. Why would I come out with it on thread unless I had to? I was hoping someone was going to suggest "oh hey maybe that was a vig kill," that I could confirm or something, but it didn't happen. If this is not the way to handle this situation, someone please let me know, but like... I didn't know what else to do with what I had.
I did not know nearly as much as you guys apparently did. I knew Mel's role name, we shared some early game theories, and that was it. I don't know how that puts me in the loop, unless you're grossly misunderstanding how much I knew.But SP was one of those in the loop.
---
If allie isn't our wolf, I think I'll be looking at DVMD next if solely for that resurrection thing... but I still never did go back and read over VMH and Mel's stuff before they died, so I gotta do that.
********Lynch closed, ya jerks
It's been 34 minutes can I call modbandonment yet???
********
After witnessing the glorious flight of one gorgeous bovine, @SkiOtter decided she wanted to give it a try. So she found herself a trebuchet and set it up. She climbed in and launched herself into the air. Something didn't quite go right though, the young otter didn't make plans for how she would land. As she flew through the air with the greatest of ease, she realized it gave her the best vantage point to spectate from.
It seemed the sharks were not satisfied with @allieh8607. So they circled around her until they created a whirlpool.
This time there was no escaping. It seems her luck had run out the misunderstood bad boy Raphael/Raph (vanillager) was swept into the whirlpool. How the rest managed to avoid the destructive force of their whirlpool, we may never know.
Ski continued to witness the events but as the sharks dispersed, she realized the flaw in her plan. How was she to safely land? "We'll help you," came the disembodied voices from the heavens. Ski gladly accepted the help though she had sudden misgivings about the source of the help. She continued to fall to the ground and landed without help. Splat!
This hard landing was quickly followed by some fire bolts. Then to finish it off some lightning bolts to completely destroy what was left. It seems the modgods did not take kindly to one trespassing into their domain.
The players had scattered as soon as they saw the fireballs and lightning. Once they were gone they checked out where they had landed. It seemed nothing remained of the little otter. Not knowing what the commotion had been about, the players returned to trying to figure out who has been killing all the players
It is Night 8. Night deadline is ~6am Eastern.
****PM time is over. We may reopen them in the morning. Stay tuned!!!****
7 players.
Player Roster:
1.@Crayola227-Pulseman (blocker)
2. @allieh8607 - Raphael/Raph (vanillager)
3. @WildZoo
4. @Mad Jack - FOUND!
5. @DVMDream
6. @Jilary - Dr. Ivo “Eggman” Robotnik (WOLF)
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @Cyndia - Ryu (vanillager)
9. @genny - Dinosaur Hunter from Jurassic Park (item maker)
10. @PippyPony - Ecco (chatterbox/PMer)
11. @vetmedhead - Raiden (ability/name seer)
12. @SnowshoeDog143 - Player #6 (WOLF)
13. @Melchizedek - Earl (mason)
14. @SportPonies
15. @Frozenshades - Myau (even night tracker)
16. @britzen - Shao Kahn (WOLF)
17. @LetItSnow
18. @Teepster87
It seemed the sharks were not satisfied with @allieh8607. So they circled around her until they created a whirlpool.
Ski continued to witness the events but as the sharks dispersed, she realized the flaw in her plan. How was she to safely land? "We'll help you," came the disembodied voices from the heavens. Ski gladly accepted the help though she had sudden misgivings about the source of the help. She continued to fall to the ground and landed without help. Splat!
The players had scattered as soon as they saw the fireballs and lightning. Once they were gone they checked out where they had landed. It seemed nothing remained of the little otter. Not knowing what the commotion had been about, the players returned to trying to figure out who has been killing all the players
It is Night 8. Night deadline is ~6am Eastern.
****PM time is over. We may reopen them in the morning. Stay tuned!!!****
7 players.
Player Roster:
1.
3. @WildZoo
4. @Mad Jack - FOUND!
5. @DVMDream
7. @Animal Midwife
14. @SportPonies
17. @LetItSnow
18. @Teepster87
************After witnessing the glorious flight of one gorgeous bovine, @SkiOtter decided she wanted to give it a try. So she found herself a trebuchet and set it up. She climbed in and launched herself into the air. Something didn't quite go right though, the young otter didn't make plans for how she would land. As she flew through the air with the greatest of ease, she realized it gave her the best vantage point to spectate from.
It seemed the sharks were not satisfied with @allieh8607. So they circled around her until they created a whirlpool.
This time there was no escaping. It seems her luck had run out the misunderstood bad boy Raphael/Raph (vanillager) was swept into the whirlpool. How the rest managed to avoid the destructive force of their whirlpool, we may never know.![]()
Ski continued to witness the events but as the sharks dispersed, she realized the flaw in her plan. How was she to safely land? "We'll help you," came the disembodied voices from the heavens. Ski gladly accepted the help though she had sudden misgivings about the source of the help. She continued to fall to the ground and landed without help. Splat!
This hard landing was quickly followed by some fire bolts. Then to finish it off some lightning bolts to completely destroy what was left. It seems the modgods did not take kindly to one trespassing into their domain.![]()
![]()
![]()
The players had scattered as soon as they saw the fireballs and lightning. Once they were gone they checked out where they had landed. It seemed nothing remained of the little otter. Not knowing what the commotion had been about, the players returned to trying to figure out who has been killing all the players
It is Night 8. Night deadline is ~6am Eastern.
****PM time is over. We may reopen them in the morning. Stay tuned!!!****
7 players.
Player Roster:
1.@Crayola227-Pulseman (blocker)
2. @allieh8607 - Raphael/Raph (vanillager)
3. @WildZoo
4. @Mad Jack - FOUND!
5. @DVMDream
6. @Jilary - Dr. Ivo “Eggman” Robotnik (WOLF)
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @Cyndia - Ryu (vanillager)
9. @genny -Dinosaur Hunter from Jurassic Park (item maker)
10. @PippyPony - Ecco (chatterbox/PMer)
11. @vetmedhead - Raiden (ability/name seer)
12. @SnowshoeDog143 - Player #6 (WOLF)
13. @Melchizedek - Earl (mason)
14. @SportPonies
15. @Frozenshades - Myau (even night tracker)
************
After witnessing the glorious flight of one flaw in her plan. How was she to safely about, the players returned to trying to figure out who has been killing all the players
It is Night 8. Night deadline is ~6am Eastern.
****PM time is over. We may reopen them in the morning. Stay tuned!!!****
7 players.
Player Roster:
1.@Crayola227-Pulseman (blocker)
2. @allieh8607 - Raphael/Raph (vanillager)
3. @WildZoo
4. @Mad Jack - FOUND!
5. @DVMDream
6. @Jilary - Dr. Ivo “Eggman” Robotnik (WOLF)
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @Cyndia - Ryu (vanillager)
9. @genny -Dinosaur Hunter from Jurassic Park (item maker)
10. @PippyPony - Ecco (chatterbox/PMer)
11. @vetmedhead - Raiden (ability/name seer)
12. @SnowshoeDog143 - Player #6 (WOLF)
13. @Melchizedek - Earl (mason)
14. @SportPonies
15. @Frozenshades - Myau (even night tracker)
16. @britzen - Shao Kahn (WOLF)
17. @LetItSnow
18. @Teepster87
Where'd Teep go?
Edit: nvm, LIS and Teep weren't on the roster when I first looked at this
Also someone smarter than me needs to tell me what Allie being village means as far as that lynch avoidance.
*****Where'd Teep go?
I've successfully distracted both mods to the point that they're leaving out players from both lynch tallies and rosters.

(Also Blitzen and letits are missing)*****
*****
I've successfully distracted both mods to the point that they're leaving out players from both lynch tallies and rosters.(Also Blitzen and letits are missing)
*****
Or are they
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I believe it means there was a lynch avoidance from nowhere. To go with AM's redirection from nowhere.Where'd Teep go?
Edit: nvm, LIS and Teep weren't on the roster when I first looked at this
Also someone smarter than me needs to tell me what Allie being village means as far as that lynch avoidance.
Someone is messing with us, I think.
*******Or are they
Well considering my quote doesn't have them and I didn't delete them, I'm gonna say yeah they were missing
*******
****
Gotta start drafting that email to Lupes & Dy: please remove Ski temporarily....
****
Gotta start drafting that email to Lupes & Dy: please remove Ski temporarily....
****
Well now I believe AM on the random redirect. I'm leaning towards SP... but why bring up killing Mel even? Like that wasn't necessary.
I'm at the everyone is a wolf but me point in the game.
I'm at the everyone is a wolf but me point in the game.
Paranoid DVMD mode. My fav 😍I'm at the everyone is a wolf but me point in the game.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, do we know everyone's role name at this point?
So, do we know everyone's role names at this point?
I know LIS' and I think WZ said hers. I don't recall any other claims but most likely due to me skimming and forgetting than anything else.
@WildZoo What was your role name again?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Talon, from Primal Rage. I don't actually think I had mentioned it before except to Pip.
Talon, from Primal Rage. I don't actually think I had mentioned it before except to Pip.
Do you know MJ's as well?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
