Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh, that was a lie. I was trying to bait you, which WZ can verify@Mad Jack explanation?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
oh, that was a lie. I was trying to bait you, which WZ can verify@Mad Jack explanation?
To be honest I still wasn't sure if you were actually lying or lying about lyingoh, that was a lie. I was trying to bait you, which WZ can verify
oh, that was a lie. I was trying to bait you, which WZ can verify
I'm a vanillager, I'm the Racer from Road RashBy saying you can track and block?
Can you do anything?
And what is your role name claim again?
And has that name been mod-verified?
To be honest I still wasn't sure if you were actually lying or lying about lying
To be honest I still wasn't sure if you were actually lying or lying about lying
He told me a different timeline I think? Hold on let me read over it.Don't know what he told you but he claimed to me he has two one time use abilities... track and block.
He stated he was going to block you last night. And block me tonight.
Looking at this, that should have already set up red flags... not sure how he would be able to block both me and you if it is one time use, but guess I was tired and didn't pick up on that part.
I'm a vanillager, I'm the Racer from Road Rash
Ok so yeah, same abilities. I realized just now that he did say they were both one time use and I'm not sure how I missed that before.
And then last night he said it was all lies but I was confused about why he would have told me that before night was over if it really was lies, so I thought he was messing with me.
There are a lot of things that really don't make sense to me right now.I guess I don't get why he would suddenly come out with something like that and lie about it, unless he was a villager really trying to bait a wolf, or he was trying to get us to really think he is a villager and he is using the baiting as an excuse now. I dunno.
Messing with my head, I need to re-apply my tin foil hat.
There are a lot of things that really don't make sense to me right now.
See what happens during the night and reassess tomorrow lol
Hey, that's what I amThat isn't even a character really. If I am reading up on the game appropriately.
You'd better be, if you die that means I didn't die and you know how I feel about endgameI'm going to be stuck at this damn thing at the end, aren't I?![]()
You'd better be, if you die that means I didn't die and you know how I feel about endgame
Wanna take bets on who gets to die tonight because I have a feelingFor me, it is either you or MJ. So if you die, that makes this UBER easy for me.
It can not be Teep as he was cleared by SP.

Oh this was too good.oh, that was a lie. I was trying to bait you, which WZ can verify
Damned right. Still a tin foil hat zone!!!Messing with my head, I need to re-apply my tin foil hat.
Wanna take bets on who gets to die tonight because I have a feeling![]()
You asked for this 😉I'm going to be stuck at this damn thing at the end, aren't I?![]()
You asked for this 😉
Careful what you wish for 😀I was just about to say something like this.
Glad I did one smart thing this game!So when did dubz get converted?
The no kill night. I could kill or convert that night, so I did the smart thing and converted. I was between pip and WZ, but everyone knew pip had an ability and WZ didn't so she was less likely to be expected to be night killed.So when did dubz get converted?
Lol yeah I slept on itand thanks for not killing me at the end there WZ. I know you were thinking about it during the night
and thanks for not killing me at the end there WZ. I know you were thinking about it during the night

Oh my godShe wouldn't have been able to. Dvmd chose to protect you![]()

Teep, I had MJ as my top candidate for chaos -- good jobsome of the double kills were because of me though
Yeah I also guarantee I could not have pulled off that win. So good choice 😉The no kill night. I could kill or convert that night, so I did the smart thing and converted. I was between pip and WZ, but everyone knew pip had an ability and WZ didn't so she was less likely to be expected to be night killed.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.