You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Sega (WW) Genesis signups (& game thread)
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm going to poop a brick if it's MJ playing everybody and just laughing his butt off
That's possible and I may have considered it but with SP basically only jumping to me and using me as a scapegoat and with what I know about MJ, I'm much more comfortable with my SP lynch vote. If SP had considered other possibilities like WZ and MJ did, I'd discuss. But for SP today it was me and that's it.
30 minutes remaining
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
last call @Mad Jack. Who shall you vote for?
Two minutes, drivinglast call @Mad Jack. Who shall you vote for?
Two minutes, driving
don't WW and drive! You have until 9
Elsewhere, it seems another bovine has taken to the skies (those poor cows!!!). @LetItSnow looked up just as it landed on his head squishing him. Ded is Liu Kang (vanillager). There were no fireballs or lightning bolts that followed this event, so one can only assume someone took offense at his statements of little bloodshed and bloodthirst on the mod-gods behalf (lotta creative flair....I think....)
*****************
👍
*****************
lynch SP
you could revoke your vote and I could bring my mom down too, in an epic end-game tie.lynch SP
1/3 chance I'd be taking the wolf out with me...
@WildZoo it could be a tie!!
I think we're making a mistake
I think we're making a mistake
If it isn't SP, it is MJ/WZ. But that was never discussed as a possibility. And I dunno, not feeling it.
Unlynch DVMD
lynch WZ in case MJ is gonna entertain this idea
lynch WZ in case MJ is gonna entertain this idea
Why don't you unlynch me and we can kill two birds with one stone, then?If it isn't SP, it is MJ/WZ. But that was never discussed as a possibility. And I dunno, not feeling it.
If you're village, you've got a better chance of actually getting the wolf, then.
D9 Revenge of the Cows Lynch Tally:
SP (3) - WZ, DVMD, MJ
DVMD () -
wz (2) - teep, sporty
5/5
Deadline in ~5 min
@kaydubs
SP (3) - WZ, DVMD, MJ
DVMD () -
wz (2) - teep, sporty
5/5
Deadline in ~5 min
@kaydubs
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did you forget the part where if you're wrong (which you are) it's game over?Unlynch DVMD
lynch WZ in case MJ is gonna entertain this idea
Not interested in that for anything less than a three way 😛
Why don't you unlynch me and we can kill two birds with one stone, then?
If you're village, you've got a better chance of actually getting the wolf, then.
Oh so now you're basically ok lynching someone other than me as long as it saves you. Yeah, nope, I'm good.
It wouldn't be saving me. It'd be a tie, we'd both go down.Oh so now you're basically ok lynching someone other than me as long as it saves you. Yeah, nope, I'm good.
I've accepted I'm gonna die, believe me.Oh so now you're basically ok lynching someone other than me as long as it saves you. Yeah, nope, I'm good.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Meant to quote this post. But anyway. Point stands.@WildZoo it could be a tie!!![]()
If you actually are village you're advocating throwing away the game.
It wouldn't be saving me. It'd be a tie, we'd both go down.
So you say. Unless you're lying about your mayor ability and you really get to determine how a tie ends as that's a common mayor ability.
Lynch closed, results pending
Or winning it, if there's one wolf left.Meant to quote this post. But anyway. Point stands.
If you actually are village you're advocating throwing away the game.
At least one of you is gonna be sorely disappointed....
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And if you're working from the more likely scenario where there are two non-villagers left? Tell me how a tie helps the village. Even if you were right it could be game over with a kill tonight. And if you're wrong, which you are, you would have just ended the game a cycle earlier.Or winning it, if there's one wolf left.
It could be game over with a kill tonight anyway, soooooAnd if you're working from the more likely scenario where there are two non-villagers left? Tell me how a tie helps the village. Even if you were right it could be game over with a kill tonight. And if you're wrong, which you are, you would have just ended the game a cycle earlier.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Could be. But we don't know. No reason to hasten it.It could be game over with a kill tonight anyway, sooooo
Like honestly that would have been the dumbest move for a villager at end game.
But, A TIECould be. But we don't know. No reason to hasten it.
Like honestly that would have been the dumbest move for a villager at end game.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If you wanted a tie you should have contributed to the 4 way the other day 😛But, A TIE![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mods need to hurry up and write up my death so I can prove I'm not a wolf and literally just an idiot that didn't think to kill Jil.
(Now that I'm wishing my death, whoever's chaos is gonna give me lynch avoidance and I'm gonna have to sit through this for a whole nother cycle...)
(Now that I'm wishing my death, whoever's chaos is gonna give me lynch avoidance and I'm gonna have to sit through this for a whole nother cycle...)
If this gorram lynch doesn't go through I am rage quitting.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
(Now that I'm wishing my death, whoever's chaos is gonna give me lynch avoidance and I'm gonna have to sit through this for a whole nother cycle...)
********
Because @SportPonies requested
MODBANDONMENT!! MODBANDONMENT!!
********
Because @SportPonies requested
MODBANDONMENT!! MODBANDONMENT!!
********
It seems things falling from the sky is quite typical for one player amongst us. @SportPonies was once a normal earthworm until a super suit fell from the sky almost crushing her. It seems others were jealous of her super suit for tonight it was decided she needed to go.
She had been minding her own business and trying to look out for the good of all, she had been elected mayor after all.
However, it seems the others did not appreciate her love for her bovine friends. She did tend to launch them with, well, let's just say mixed results. Tonight, Sporty had launched a cow for fun. Who doesn't like to see cows go flying and evaluate their aerodynamic properties (those poor cows!).
It seemed she had forgotten about her flying friend. The other players surrounded her, accusing her of killing off everyone else. Why else would there have been a 2nd cow launched last night taking yet another of the players to an early grave? Well what goes up must come down and down this cow sure did. The other players keenly noticed the rapidly descending bovine and positioned Sporty in just the right spot. Launching cows can have some unforeseen consequences and one needs to launch them responsibly.
Ded is @SportPonies, Earthworm Jim (1x night vigilante). The other players were quite satisfied with this result. Now there would be no more cows causing unfortunate deaths (or would there?).
It is Night 9. Night deadline is ~7am Eastern
****PM's closed. We may re-open in morning!!****
4 players.
Player Roster:
3. @WildZoo
4. @Mad Jack - FOUND!
5. @DVMDream
18. @Teepster87
Character Graveyard:
1.@Crayola227-Pulseman (blocker)
2. @allieh8607 - Raphael/Raph (vanillager)
6. @Jilary - Dr. Ivo “Eggman” Robotnik (WOLF)
7. @Animal Midwife - ToeJam (mason)
8. @Cyndia - Ryu (vanillager)
9. @genny - Dinosaur Hunter from Jurassic Park (item maker)
10. @PippyPony - Ecco (chatterbox/PMer)
11. @vetmedhead - Raiden (ability/name seer)
12. @SnowshoeDog143 - Player #6 (WOLF)
13. @Melchizedek - Earl (mason)
15. @Frozenshades - Myau (even night tracker)
16. @britzen - Shao Kahn (WOLF)
17. @LetItSnow - Liu Kang (vanillager)
14. @SportPonies - Earthworm Jim (1x night vig)
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Game Start - Initial Post
Day 1: Mayor Results
Night 1: Pulseman/Crayola227 Death
Day 2: Shao Kahn/britzen lynched
Night 2: Sonic/DVMD Game Over
Day 3 TIE: Gambit/Teeps Ded
Day 4: Where Snowy/Player #6 + Ryu/Cyndia die but Teeps lives
Night 4: Where no one dies and DVMD lives
Day 5: Where Everyone Lives....STILL!!!
Night 5: Solo Round - Genny vs. Jilary
Day 6: Myau/FS gets lynched for being absentee (aka partying in NYC)
Night 6: Earl/Mel meets death by cow and Raiden/vmh just dies too
Day 7: Where Circling Gets You Nowhere
Night 7: Where Ecco/Piptastic Meets Her Untimely Demise
Day 8: Where We Say Our Final Farewell to Raph/allieh
Night 8: ToeJam/AM's Last Stand + Liu Kang/LIS Gets Cow Crushed
It seemed she had forgotten about her flying friend. The other players surrounded her, accusing her of killing off everyone else. Why else would there have been a 2nd cow launched last night taking yet another of the players to an early grave? Well what goes up must come down and down this cow sure did. The other players keenly noticed the rapidly descending bovine and positioned Sporty in just the right spot. Launching cows can have some unforeseen consequences and one needs to launch them responsibly.
Ded is @SportPonies, Earthworm Jim (1x night vigilante). The other players were quite satisfied with this result. Now there would be no more cows causing unfortunate deaths (or would there?).
It is Night 9. Night deadline is ~7am Eastern
****PM's closed. We may re-open in morning!!****
4 players.
Player Roster:
3. @WildZoo
4. @Mad Jack - FOUND!
5. @DVMDream
18. @Teepster87
Character Graveyard:
1.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Game Start - Initial Post
Day 1: Mayor Results
Night 1: Pulseman/Crayola227 Death
Day 2: Shao Kahn/britzen lynched
Night 2: Sonic/DVMD Game Over
Day 3 TIE: Gambit/Teeps Ded
Day 4: Where Snowy/Player #6 + Ryu/Cyndia die but Teeps lives
Night 4: Where no one dies and DVMD lives
Day 5: Where Everyone Lives....STILL!!!
Night 5: Solo Round - Genny vs. Jilary
Day 6: Myau/FS gets lynched for being absentee (aka partying in NYC)
Night 6: Earl/Mel meets death by cow and Raiden/vmh just dies too
Day 7: Where Circling Gets You Nowhere
Night 7: Where Ecco/Piptastic Meets Her Untimely Demise
Day 8: Where We Say Our Final Farewell to Raph/allieh
Night 8: ToeJam/AM's Last Stand + Liu Kang/LIS Gets Cow Crushed
*****
Oh good, I ninjad karabou again and snuck in right before the writeup 😛
*****
Oh good, I ninjad karabou again and snuck in right before the writeup 😛

*****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Uggghhhh wtf is going on 

*****
Oh good, I ninjad karabou again and snuck in right before the writeup 😛
*****
You can't rush a work of art. It takes time to find the perfect gifs and provide the proper send off 😛
Uggghhhh wtf is going on![]()
I just hope it isn't you AND MJ.
Crapity, crap, crap
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well it's certainly not me. I just...I mean I know MJ has played me before but this would take the ****ing cake.I just hope it isn't you AND MJ.
Crapity, crap, crap
*****You can't rush a work of art. It takes time to find the perfect gifs and provide the proper send off 😛
You did well
*****
*****Uggghhhh wtf is going on![]()
shocker, huh?
*****
Well it's certainly not me. I just...I mean I know MJ has played me before but this would take the ****ing cake.
It is not me and Teep was cleared by SP. So it is you or MJ.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, I don't think it's you otherwise you would have gone for the tie ploy.It is not me and Teep was cleared by SP. So it is you or MJ.
I just don't get it.
No, I don't think it's you otherwise you would have gone for the tie ploy.
I just don't get it.
It is you or MJ. But I guess I shall see how this night plays out. I know for sure it is not Teep.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or it is both you and MJ.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I wish, that would be funOr it is both you and MJ.

@WildZoo did anything happen to you last night?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not that I'm aware of@WildZoo did anything happen to you last night?
Not that I'm aware of
@Mad Jack explanation?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
Buried in records.... 
