SHWWENANIGOATS: The Unauthorized GGOATS Sequel - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
sheep-anime.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone should share their best goat stories
When I was shadowing a vet we were looking at some goats at an animal sanctuary. A goat walked out of the shed with no ears and I was like WTF? WHERE ARE HER EARS? I thought she was the only one but then another came out with no ears. I asked what happened to them. Turns out they were Lamanchas and perfectly normal. I think my Venmo profile picture is of me holding a baby goat from that same day. She had ears tho.

ETA this was years ago. Like 8 years.
 
When I was shadowing a vet we were looking at some goats at an animal sanctuary. A goat walked out of the shed with no ears and I was like WTF? WHERE ARE HER EARS? I thought she was the only one but then another came out with no ears. I asked what happened to them. Turns out they were Lamanchas and perfectly normal. I think my Venmo profile picture is of me holding a baby goat from that same day. She had ears tho.

ETA this was years ago. Like 8 years.
Send me some money so I can see 👀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i don't know what this means. i think that's plenty of time to show that we're all a bunch of sheep in a goats game.
I'm not sure I know what this response is referring to. I was just responding to the "first goating experience." I don't even think it's been 1/2 of an experience.
 
i don't know what this means. i think that's plenty of time to show that we're all a bunch of sheep in a goats game.
At the end of the day we’re all making milk that gets turned into cheese.

I like cheese.

What’s the issue here? I’m pro cheese.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I see a few references to old games. Should I like...read the first goat one? Idk if I have the time to be honest, maybe I can get a tldr :sorry:

I see we have collectively learned nothing from our first goating experience
no, this is the second one. i don't know what happened in the first one, but i heard it was pretty bad.

wait so did you play the first goat game or not? what were they supposed to have learned? (I know you're like mostly kidding [???] but I also don't get the joke and wonder if it's actually relevant)

At the end of the day we’re all making milk that gets turned into cheese.

I like cheese.

What’s the issue here? I’m pro cheese.
What about left over cheese?
 
i don't know what's going on with you, but i am certainly not lactating. and definitely not making cheese from the milk of anyone here. what kind of farm are you running?
You said sheeps and goats. Both make great cheese