SHWWENANIGOATS: The Unauthorized GGOATS Sequel - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dead is...
1690515612686.png

@supershorty, dog, and a...

Dead is...
1690515869570.png

@SARdoghandler, Magical Mermaid Queeb, and a...
moderator and Canadian national treasure

Dead is...
1690515754314.png

@kaydubs, seal, and a...
moderator and American national treasure

IT'S ANARCHY. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
  • Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ties are a shuckers game.

Get it? It’s a clam joke!

Is it?

I’m not well versed in sea food.

• Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
Ties are a shuckers game.

Get it? It’s a clam joke!

Is it?

I’m not well versed in sea food.
An oysters an Oyst of cloist cloist.

You’re losing it, Zenges 🤪😱😰

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Day 1

GIF motorcycle headbutt goat - animated GIF on GIFER - by Ballarim

All this panda-monium didn't really seem suitable for a game about GGOATS, tbh. Pandas can buzz off and get their own game, smh.

The two candidates stood tall...ish, in one case, the other such a mystery that who knew what level of ish applied to them. Everyone wanted to play politics, even those who normally avoided the realm of bureaucracy, infinite paperwork, and underpaying interns with the promise of helping them to have a better life eventually.

Wait, how did we start talking about vet med, my bad.

The goats stood around, waiting patiently because they knew the narrator was full of it. In fact, the narrator was not full of it, but was feeling lazy and didn't feel like dealing with the amount of time it would take to individually execute all who had allowed this to happen. Which was, of course, everyone, and that presented a few logistical challenges for a simple dog.

Benevolence shone upon the goats that day, like a sunbeam breaking through the clouds. But don't you worry. There was punishment. It was only a matter of time to see who discovered it first... or whose lives it would ruin.

Please congratulate your co-mayors, @Animal Midwife and @Chillbo Baggins.
Of course, this is not an office that comes without responsibilities! The office of the Presidog will reach out to you shortly with your mayoral duties. Failure to fulfill them will result in something painful. Feeling cute, might kill people, idk.

11 players remain
@Animal Midwife
@Chillbo Baggins
@genny
@Clem J
@Zenge142
@mkg323
@WildZoo
@Zenon
@sheltermed
@Viscernable
@SportPonies

It is now Night 1. Night closes at 9 AM CDT on 7/28/23. Headpats will be given to those who submit their actions early. Headbutts will be given to those who forget to submit their actions.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
now you've done it
You’re welcome.

As your primary campaigner, err, election Tsar, errr ahh what do you call them… campaign managers.

Yes, as your primary campaign manager I expect to be chief of staff in your administration. If you have a PM ability please initiate correspondence post haste!

Thank you for your consideration.

God speed and Blessed be thy Goats.

• Haha
  • Care
You’re welcome.

As your primary campaigner, err, election Tsar, errr ahh what do you call them… campaign managers.

Yes, as your primary campaign manager I expect to be chief of staff in your administration. If you have a PM ability please initiate correspondence post haste!

Thank you for your consideration.

God speed and Blessed be thy Goats.
Did you really just ask AM to PM you :laugh:

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Did you really just ask AM to PM you :laugh:
Dubz Dubz Dubz Dubz Dubz Dubz Dubz Dubz

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take by EOD

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Hmm
Ok guys I'm the mod now and we're playing """dnd"""

Everyone roll for initiative!

• Haha
  • Wow
Day 1

GIF motorcycle headbutt goat - animated GIF on GIFER - by Ballarim

All this panda-monium didn't really seem suitable for a game about GGOATS, tbh. Pandas can buzz off and get their own game, smh.

The two candidates stood tall...ish, in one case, the other such a mystery that who knew what level of ish applied to them. Everyone wanted to play politics, even those who normally avoided the realm of bureaucracy, infinite paperwork, and underpaying interns with the promise of helping them to have a better life eventually.

Wait, how did we start talking about vet med, my bad.

The goats stood around, waiting patiently because they knew the narrator was full of it. In fact, the narrator was not full of it, but was feeling lazy and didn't feel like dealing with the amount of time it would take to individually execute all who had allowed this to happen. Which was, of course, everyone, and that presented a few logistical challenges for a simple dog.

Benevolence shone upon the goats that day, like a sunbeam breaking through the clouds. But don't you worry. There was punishment. It was only a matter of time to see who discovered it first... or whose lives it would ruin.

Please congratulate your co-mayors, @Animal Midwife and @Chillbo Baggins.
Of course, this is not an office that comes without responsibilities! The office of the Presidog will reach out to you shortly with your mayoral duties. Failure to fulfill them will result in something painful. Feeling cute, might kill people, idk.

11 players remain
@Animal Midwife
@Chillbo Baggins
@genny
@Clem J
@Zenge142
@mkg323
@WildZoo
@Zenon
@sheltermed
@Viscernable
@SportPonies

It is now Night 1. Night closes at 9 AM CDT on 7/28/23. Headpats will be given to those who submit their actions early. Headbutts will be given to those who forget to submit their actions.
Headpats? Ope the way to my Trans girl heart.

You know I never asked are nights open here? I'm kinda just assuming they are cause I see more posts after this lol

• Care
NIGHT CLOSED

Results headed out as soon as i remember where i left my spreadsheet

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
shorty has been resurrected, they are now playing while I mod

Night 1

The sounds of chickens and cows and yes, several goats filled the air. The county fair was in full swing and the animals were looking their very best, the children who had raised them standing proudly nearby, waiting for the judges' assessments. As each animal entered the fair grounds, they were examined by a team of veterinarians and veterinary students. A clean bill of health meant they could join the competition, but if there were any concerns, the animal was turned away, for everyone's health and safety.

Late in the animal entry process, the team was suddenly accosted by a flock of untamed guinea fowl. The birds flapped here and there, pecking at any exposed skin, and the vet team was totally overrun. It was the perfect distraction. While everyone else was attempting to corral the wayward poultry, someone snuck a small goat with a strange look in its eye right past the exam table. It stumbled as it walked, and stopped to rub its head on an exposed beam, before it disappeared into the livestock barn with its mysterious owner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The barns were bustling even late into the evening. While the majority of the glory of the fair occurred during the day with the sounds of carnival rides, vendors with tasty treats, and intense competition, the night was where the real elbow grease went to work. Children bathed their livestock and spent hours brushing them, getting their coats to the perfect gleam.

The lights were dimmed at night to give the illusion of rest, but the hum of quiet conversation and radios playing belied the notion of sleeping. A few flickers drew everyone's attention; it had been stormy earlier, so perhaps the grid was just resetting as trees were removed from power lines. Suddenly, the lights went out and radios silenced as the power went out. There was a moment of total quiet before panic started in the dark barns. Loud clangs of stall doors opening (or being broken down) drowned out the sounds of confused livestock and children up way past their bedtimes. Though it was difficult to see, it was clear that a stampede was occurring.

The sun's rays crept over the horizon tentatively, as if afraid to see what chaos had wrought overnight. Buckets, hay, and shavings were strewn everywhere from the night's frantic running. In the haste to get animals contained, the fair staff had shoved animals into any available stall and planned to sort out where they belonged once daylight's warm embrace was upon them.

Two horrified screams came from opposite ends of the barn. Someone was missing from their rightful place, but then they were found. Unfortunately, they were found in a sorry state, crumpled in the back of a stall bedazzled with the name of someone else. It was a somber start to the fair.
Goat Fight GIFs | Tenor

Dead is...
Mulan Matchmaker GIFs | Tenor

@mkg323, DISHONOR ON YOU, DISHONOR ON YOUR COW, and a...
village conversation maker and friend next door

10 players remain
@Animal Midwife
@Chillbo Baggins
@genny
@Clem J
@Zenge142
@WildZoo
@Zenon
@sheltermed
@Viscernable
@SportPonies

On to greener pastures:
@mkg323, DISHONOR ON YOU, DISHONOR ON YOUR COW, village conversation maker and friend next door

It is now Day 2. Vote closes tomorrow, 7/29, at 9 PM CDT.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Care
Is that the game we’re playing?!

Sorry for the delay everyone I was busy looking for the perfect goat gif for today's flavor

Why? What did I ever do to you?
Y'all try to end my mayoral with claims of it not mattering whole also pushing Chillbo over the edge. I also want to keep an eye on you since you N1'd me last game.

• Care
Y'all try to end my mayoral with claims of it not mattering whole also pushing Chillbo over the edge. I also want to keep an eye on you since you N1'd me last game.
Yeah but none of those things are wolf!genny actions in this game. You think I’m the kind of wolf to risk mass death D1? I think that points to an absent wolf team at EOD, and maybe that’s too angleshooty, but I said it anyway.

Yeah but none of those things are wolf!genny actions in this game. You think I’m the kind of wolf to risk mass death D1? I think that points to an absent wolf team at EOD, and maybe that’s too angleshooty, but I said it anyway.
You initially went into it not knowing that it causes mass death (in addition to claiming that you'd win regardless thus making the votes nonexistent) so I don't think that point is as strong as it's being described.

Regarding absent wolf team, why should they care about a mayoral tie? That's a term really only used for if there's a wolf on the board and they fail to get saved with minimal activity or with flips confirming as such. Could you clarify what you mean in this context?

My fellow SDNers,

Lowposting is banned.

Thank you for attending.

#SOTUAddress

Happy Mission Accomplished GIF by Bakarmax

• Haha
  • Angry
DALL·E 2023-07-28 13.03.41 - an animated gif of a presidential goat giving a speech.png

My fellow farmyard friends,

As your co-mayor, I am simply appalled at what has occurred these past hours in our beloved homeland. But I can assure you that I will not sleep, I will not rest for an instant until those responsible for this travesty are brought to justice. We will rise above this new challenge and renew the peace that has resided amongst us for generations.

gif-vertebrate-sieak-net-goat-sliding-down-slide.gif

• Love
View attachment 374917

My fellow farmyard friends,

As your co-mayor, I am simply appalled at what has occurred these past hours in our beloved homeland. But I can assure you that I will not sleep, I will not rest for an instant until those responsible for this travesty are brought to justice. We will rise above this new challenge and renew the peace that has resided amongst us for generations.

View attachment 374918
Where are you planning to look first for the culprit?