Smash Bros WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Curious how you can comment on MJ seeming like himself if you're 8 pages behind...

just him yesterday popping on to be like "whoa the intern life!"

it's pretty null when he does that, because in my play with him as of late (all the meta I have on him) he just sorta floats in and out like tyhat

null is often just players being "normal," essentially it's just how they play regardless of affiliation, which is what makes it null

Members don't see this ad.

Who would you be voting for if not self-prez?

probably WZ

I already said she was more aggressive this game, and I after only reading this page, I agree with DVMD about her logic, and as you might expect, I don't like her logic about me

call it retaliatory, but when you're village you always have to question if the people trying to kill you are misguided villagers vs wolves, because in any case you know they're wrong to kill you, the question is why are they?

there's others things I can't put a finger on now, just don't have the time

Members don't see this ad :)
Uh, um, wolves and villagers alike will play genuinely.

I don't agree. Unless they don't vote or vote for a wolf, every vote cast for a villager is disengenuous. It's impossible for wolves to truly think villagers are wolves, isn't it? So deceit is always part of what wolves are doing just by playing.

I'm ISO'ing at the moment, and Paws stands way the hell out for being pretty intense on thread for people's reads, but hasn't posted many original comments herself.

In response to DVMD today, when she mentioned how many pages behind she was:

Overly caustic? And then she's looking for reads from Bryn but still hasn't been posting her own:

No reasoning:

Noob game flashbacks. Game stuff stays in the game - looking at when people are online, when they're in pm, etc, is more distracting than useful.

This gets sort of close to reads?

No specifics regarding why she's pinged by me:

This is in reply to Cheese, which is laughable because he gives way more specifics than she has:

Digging for reads:

In response to AM, again, hypocritical digging:

Why feels for me and cray? Why village lean for dolphin? We dunno

BUT WHY YOUR FEELS

Getting upset about Moose babysitting when she should be packing, because that consistency is super important:

Why aren't you ready to vote there? What about her response alleviated some (though not all) your suspicion?

Such snark:

I'm curious how other people read her, because this seems way over the top to me.
Not seeing the dvmd or mixy vote , I'm meh on the sar vote.
Most pinged by pbc, but this is a D1 vote so could change
###
Lynch PBC
###

@PippyPony why BBC?
The ping was just gut feel based on your tone in posts

I am willing to apply pressure/give an alternative option there

###
Unlynch PBC
Lynch @Miranda Senft
####

Still have feels for PBC, cray also
For what it's worth, dolphin I have slight village lean
again, d1 tone/feels. Dolphin leaning village was based off his response to something early d1 but im having trouble finding it, will look after posting this response.

edit:
All the "I've never played with them before" seems null to me as the people involved really haven't played together I don't think. Cray and dvmd had been on a ww break when Sar came back, brindi and redL are pretty new. I know it's d1 but just doesn't seem like anything yet
this and the above two are original thought. no one had given a feel on dolphin ahead of my comment, and this quote here was even quoted shortly after by pippy saying she thought something similar. show me where other people said these things first. I worked really hard yesterday to keep up and to put out thoughts as i had them.

The moose babysitting vs packing was looking for an inconsistency, i thought maybe she had lied and then forgot her excuse

calling out bryndi today was because she had not posted in the game for like 36 hours but i saw that she was online several times when i was isoing individual people via profiles. i was sort of satisfied enough to not vote there becuase she gave a couple reads and a village lean and i didn;t really know what more to ask to pressure there.

Last edited:
I just got home and have yet to catch up from page ten. However, based on what I saw from earlier I am fine with either a JBoo or Cray lynch for now. Obviously missing 7 pages of gameplay, but for now I'm okay with these votes.

ugggghhhh I don't want to unlynch 10 minutes before lynch close but I kind of want to unlynch 10 minutes before lynch close

Do what you have to, but I'm likely not moving due to the counterwagon.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't agree. Unless they don't vote or vote for a wolf, every vote cast for a villager is disengenuous. It's impossible for wolves to truly think villagers are wolves, isn't it? So deceit is always part of what wolves are doing just by playing.

They are playing genuine to their team. That is what makes these games difficult to crack.

And if you are putting it that way, that would mean every vote a villager casts for a villager is disingenuous, which isn't true.

So, to summarize and see if I get this right -

Cray - Not sure why that exploded except that a bunch of us realized we weren't the only ones to see sketch. I don't like how fast this blew up, though, especially since I'm not sure they're on to defend.

Moose - what was with it? There was some concern about reads, but she's mentioned her spreadsheet several times, and so would be able to pull out consistent albeit very weak reads for everyone. It's not something everyone does, but it seems consistent with what she's posted of her method that she can.

jboo - Looks like this was another general sketchiness thing. I can see some of that - as best as I can tell, she was another one to push early on Mixy for defensive posting, and then claimed strong feels thereafter without much justification.

lynch jboo

Don't like posting a vote for someone who said they'd be absent, but at least jboo had enough warning of impending lynch to defend. Prefer voting them to cray for that reason.

When I wolf I purposefully keep track, if not outright write down, my feelz so I can sing the same song and be consistent. As LIS once said, villagers can often be more wish washy than wolves, since they are in the dark and have more reason to change their feelz as each day goes, unless they tunnel.

So I question anyone with weak reads that don't waver. Those should be the ones that wander the most.

I think you make a good point about the spreadsheet business. But it could be nooby.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I've got a couple people saying I'm aggressive and one saying I'm uhhh...floating or something. I'll consider that a wash I guess.

DVMD I'm pretty sure you had the exact same analysis of me early on the last time we played together. Sadly can't pull original analysis out of my ass, and sometimes it just so happens that other people have had the thoughts first.

So I've got a couple people saying I'm aggressive and one saying I'm uhhh...floating or something. I'll consider that a wash I guess.

DVMD I'm pretty sure you had the exact same analysis of me early on the last time we played together. Sadly can't pull original analysis out of my ass, and sometimes it just so happens that other people have had the thoughts first.

Who is saying you are aggressive? :laugh:

UNOFFICIAL DAY 2 LYNCH TALLY

Elfabeth (1) - Stagg
jboo (6) - Moose, PBC, Skimble, bryndy, Glamm, cray
Fern/BBC (1) - Elfa
PBC () -
WZ (1) - DVMD
bryndy (2) - nyan, MJ
RL-KB (1) - Coffee
Moose (3) - Melby, RL-KB, jboo
Coffee ()
AM (1) - SAR
Stagg (1) - BBC
Cray (6) - AM, MA, genny, Pippy, WZ, dolph

23!!!/26
Deadline in ~5 minutes (10pm Eastern/9pm Central)

Reactions: 1 users
They are playing genuine to their team. That is what makes these games difficult to crack.

And if you are putting it that way, that would mean every vote a villager casts for a villager is disingenuous, which isn't true.

Well, I'm assuming villagers vote villagers by accident because they believe that's the best vote against a wolf for village, which would be genuine. Wolves are deceiving village somehow, full stop.

I think I'm defining this from the POV of village. I get what you're saying though.

UNOFFICIAL DAY 2 LYNCH TALLY

Elfabeth (1) - Stagg
jboo (6) - Moose, PBC, Skimble, bryndy, Glamm, cray
Fern/BBC (1) - Elfa
PBC () -
WZ (1) - DVMD
bryndy (2) - nyan, MJ
RL-KB (1) - Coffee
Moose (3) - Melby, RL-KB, jboo
Coffee ()
AM (1) - SAR
Stagg (1) - BBC
Cray (6) - AM, MA, genny, Pippy, WZ, dolph

23!!!/26
Deadline in ~5 minutes (10pm Eastern/9pm Central)
sniped me :p

allie not voting again is super problematic.

just him yesterday popping on to be like "whoa the intern life!"

it's pretty null when he does that, because in my play with him as of late (all the meta I have on him) he just sorta floats in and out like tyhat

null is often just players being "normal," essentially it's just how they play regardless of affiliation, which is what makes it null
Ok but literally one post from him a whole day ago was enough to warrant a comment? At a time when you're leading the lynch? Just seems odd.

Unlynch cray
Lynch jboo

Will explain in a sec wanted to get vote in

Yanno I'm actually okay with either cray or jboozinator.

That being said cray is not having her usual over the top response to being voted for so

Lynch Cray

im behind on reading thread but i will put in a vote for
###
lynch cray
###
since yesterday i felt she sounded wolfy and her comments about what she would do as a wolf always seem wolfy

unlynch moose
lynch Cray

ties....do not want.

From the dusty archives of my mind. It's not the most reliable source but it's familiar
It may be familiar because it is something that she has claimed, but I'm also almost positive it was not true when she claimed it. I'm getting weird deja vu.

Okay so I completely forgot about jboo when I was writing my thing earlier I was thinking between RL and cray and PBC and WZ but the latter two weren’t strong. But I am back at my written down stuff where i had pointed out Jboo and I do agree with Glam making a good point that jboo had time to defend more and didn’t do it that strongly. I get that both had real life constraints on posting but Cray not having enough time to respond/defend and jboo having enough time swayed it. I get it looks bad waffling, I swear it wasn’t intentional. :bang: Just an accident.

Edit: grammatical stuff

Last edited:
this also ^^^^ similar to her not responding in TWD

which people forget, I was really busy with BDSM stuff

affiliation never determines how much I'm on (addict!) but yes, it does affect everything else

the fact I'll be an hour late to my party because I sat here trying to defend is a reaction, one I didn't mean because I'm an addict but have somewhere to go

I agree that I'm more subdued this time about it all

It may be familiar because it is something that she has claimed, but I'm also almost positive it was not true when she claimed it. I'm getting weird deja vu.
No, I don't think it's something she said. I don't remember what game it was, but I feel like she was one of the only people to be accurately sketched by you.

Is not even close to the full reasoning behind why I would be voting for you though, so doesn't even really matter that much.

also, we've discussed how there were things happening specifically in TWD that made me frustrated and checked out in addition to having IRL stuff

so I think that's a rather poor example to draw from if you're trying to analyze my behavior in any game