Election Results
* [Note: Since the WW game takes place across many events and time periods, there will be inaccuracies to Lucas' storyline. I know, I get it. Don't bug me about it if this wouldn't happen IRL. –MAOF]
On the planet of Coruscant, the Rebel SDNers sneak into the Senate building and run to the senate chamber, because, come on, what's an election without those cool repulsorpods?! And the room is in lavender! Extra bonus.
The various candidates float around their constituents, shouting out promises that they will never keep. "I will make awesome bread, so you shall not starve when the nights get cold," shouts Nohika . "What about me and my cupcakes??? That will feed everyone!" exclaims FromTheBox .
Suddenly Jar Jar Binks comes onto the scene. "What?" pipes up Katie8. "I thought we established NO Jar Jar in this game!"
Yet Jar Jar runs a good campaign about how he was Supreme Chancellor before and that his previous experience will provide the leadership necessary for the rebels to overthrow the Sith Lords. "Yousa vote for meesa, yousa won't be sorryz! I sensa Energy Balls to battle droidz!" he keeps stating. Devyn , sick of this crazy talk, plops an energy ball onto his head, sending his repulsorpod to the ground. That was the end of Jar Jar Binks in Star WWars. "I will provide whiskey!! I give away awesome nicknames!" she pleads. Yet, as half of the group eagerly nods their heads, the other half replies that they haven't had a sip of beer in 5 years. Dejected, Devyn grabs some of the cider she offered to the MAOF coalition, and they provide her with yellowcake.
Cuitlamiztli steps up. "I will give away free animals. Oh yeah. And help find the Dark Lords." Good enough for me, everyone mumbles.
You have elected Cuitlamiztli as your Supreme Chancellor . As SC, she will be the deciding factor when there is a lynch tie. Also, as the leader of many planets, she will be allowed 3 Total outside pms to anyone of her choosing. None of this "veto" shiz.
Night cycle begins now. You have until 12 pm EST to send us your night actions.
-MAOF
Contest! Come up with a new name for our council! You might get a prize!