Star WWars III Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Horrible English, try again:

Genny told a person in our group that genny had tracked them with the item N1.

That person got no notice.

Genny told another person she was blocked by a villager N1, and there is some proof of that based on the "the person blocked can't do anything and nobody can do anything to them."

So assumption was she must not have either had, or been able to use an item if she had it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Catching up now.

Actually, screw it, I'm going to just ****lynch nessie*****

I was thinking on it, and I just can't get past her vote for Cdo. Especially since she did it very last minute. Looking back I didn't see this, but I remember when I was on the thread near close that night the tally was wrong and made it look as if her vote pulled cdo into the lead. Also she even asked a little bit before she voted why everyone was choosing cdo. I didn't think the one explanation post I saw (by pbc) was all that compelling and I agree that the reasoning she listed (not wanting the bounty to be tried) is a little weak.
I agree with this. It's just suspicious that 3 wolves voted for me, within 5 minutes, and then Nessie voted for me (reluctantly?) to put me in the tie/lead. It's way too convenient
 
Wait, what? Why do you think Coopah was trying to kill anyone? She was the reverse tracker, according to the writeup.

You were on my list of wolves back on Tuesday, before the bandwagons started, and this comment makes me feel good about that placement.
Snowshoe is also on my list, going back to Sunday.

Lynch nessy but I'm still tentative about snowy
 
Sorry, gang, I am doing vet school interviews all day.

Nessie is almost def a wolf - was tracked last night and visited Coopah.

***re-lynch nessie***

I agree with Caia about ignoring Jabba.

Will try to assess/comment more tonight.
Okay fair enough.

Lynch Nessy

Also nothing happened to me last night. Did anyone else get a message after being tracked by Coopah? My last message from the mods was them telling me I had been moved to Endor.
I'm just trying to figure out if Coopah visiting 2 players last night meant that she had 2 abilities (ie an item plus her normal reverse tracking or had double tracking for the night if that's a thing) OR if she visited one, but in doing so actually visited someone else who was also visiting the one (like she visited you, but dy was also doing something to you so she visited both) OR if she visited one and was visited by the other (ie who may have wolf-killed her).

Now that LIS has come out with that other info though, my theories are less important.
 
And also @vetmedhead that makes more sense. From this side of things though it just looked like you were trying to hunt down the village blocker, which seemed fishy. Either that or you were confused about which blocker was wolfy vs. which was villagery.
 
Sorry, gang, I am doing vet school interviews all day.

Nessie is almost def a wolf - was tracked last night and visited Coopah.

***re-lynch nessie***

I agree with Caia about ignoring Jabba.

Will try to assess/comment more tonight.
I am also going to add that there are a few behind the scenes things that are influencing my decision to lynch nessy today, but they would not be prudent to discuss. I feel fairly confident that this is a good lynch
This combined with the things I have seen from her on the thread gives me enough reason to lynch nessie
 
Okay fair enough.

Lynch Nessy


I'm just trying to figure out if Coopah visiting 2 players last night meant that she had 2 abilities (ie an item plus her normal reverse tracking or had double tracking for the night if that's a thing) OR if she visited one, but in doing so actually visited someone else who was also visiting the one (like she visited you, but dy was also doing something to you so she visited both) OR if she visited one and was visited by the other (ie who may have wolf-killed her).

Now that LIS has come out with that other info though, my theories are less important.
Regarding Coop, maybe she also had an item?
 
Current Lynch Tally

nessy 19 (LotF, vmh, pippy, dy, PBC, SAR, ally, cyndia, hmoo, guis, LIS, nyanko, jilary, snowshoe, caia, cdo, kcoughli, ski, karabiner)
Not voting 5 (gwen, mmdream, FB, nessy, nyanko)

Deadline 10pmET

@awesomenessity, you are far and away in the lead.
 
Okay fair enough.

Lynch Nessy


I'm just trying to figure out if Coopah visiting 2 players last night meant that she had 2 abilities (ie an item plus her normal reverse tracking or had double tracking for the night if that's a thing) OR if she visited one, but in doing so actually visited someone else who was also visiting the one (like she visited you, but dy was also doing something to you so she visited both) OR if she visited one and was visited by the other (ie who may have wolf-killed her).

Now that LIS has come out with that other info though, my theories are less important.
Maybe for today, but worth thinking about tomorrow.
 
Regarding Coop, maybe she also had an item?
That's what I was trying to figure out but the only items I know of are the ale and the mouse tracker. I had the mouse tracker, but the ale gives a notification of use. VMH wasn't ale-blocked and dy was wookiee-blocked. So idk what item it would have been. Unless there are more items floating around that I just haven't seen/heard of, which is possible.
 
That's what I was trying to figure out but the only items I know of are the ale and the mouse tracker. I had the mouse tracker, but the ale gives a notification of use. VMH wasn't ale-blocked and dy was wookiee-blocked. So idk what item it would have been. Unless there are more items floating around that I just haven't seen/heard of, which is possible.
We've also had mention of a protection item as well as the credits which redirect
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I forgot about the credits! But then again, if neither VMH or dy were redirected, still a mystery. I don't remember the protection item, should go back and reread the write ups I suppose.

Well I used a protective item last night on CDC so she's not lying about that. I dont think either of these are wolves but

*****Lynch BBC*****

Since there is some potential of benefit

This is the first mention of the protection item I think and if I've kept my notes well, the only mention I noticed
 
###lynch nessy###

With all the evidence shown between behind the scenes, suspicions, and no word from Nessy, seems no reason not to
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here is the protective item description:

You have received an item!
latest

Medpac - This first-aid kit has enough tools for even the least-experienced person to save someone's like. Use it to protect someone during the night.

You can use it, choose not to use it, or do nothing and let the Force decide. Either way, it goes away tomorrow morning.

Perhaps we have an item maker who's items are one use only? have any other items only been mentioned/used once?

I received this day 2 to use night 2
 
Okay fair enough.

Lynch Nessy


I'm just trying to figure out if Coopah visiting 2 players last night meant that she had 2 abilities (ie an item plus her normal reverse tracking or had double tracking for the night if that's a thing) OR if she visited one, but in doing so actually visited someone else who was also visiting the one (like she visited you, but dy was also doing something to you so she visited both) OR if she visited one and was visited by the other (ie who may have wolf-killed her).

Now that LIS has come out with that other info though, my theories are less important.
Not sure. For what it's worth I already used my one time ability so if anyone was followed from one person to the next it would have been Dy since I've had no items.
And also @vetmedhead that makes more sense. From this side of things though it just looked like you were trying to hunt down the village blocker, which seemed fishy. Either that or you were confused about which blocker was wolfy vs. which was villagery.
Yeah, I was trying to be coy since my thinking was aligned toward catching a separate wolf in a lie. I recognize that it came off kind of weird though.
 
Can I vote for myself? Lol. Only unanimous lynch vote in the history of lynch votes 😛 I've been in clinical skills labs all day so any defense will be useless anyway!
 
Here is the protective item description:



Perhaps we have an item maker who's items are one use only? have any other items only been mentioned/used once?

I received this day 2 to use night 2
I can vouch for this because I got this message the next morning.

Someone stood near ready with a medpac, but it was not needed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some of the villagers noted that @Coopah's remains were unusually destroyed. Others killed with blaster fire had their bodies mostly intact, so why was Coopah blasted into pieces? Forensic analysis revealed that only a Wookie Bowcaster had the right balance of power and stealth to destroy Coopah without her noticing (and thus reacting to) her aggressor. Further analysis revealed Wookie hair at the scene of the crime.

The hair made an (albeit faint) trail back to nessy's house. Faced with this evidence, the village was quick to blame nessy for Coopah's death. Nessy, however, showed no signs of emerging from her home, or even that she'd noticed the mob surrounding it.

After shouting at nessy's house for a few hours and getting no reply, the mob prepared to break down her door and fight her in her home. Fortunately, before they could do so, one member reminded them that Wookies were known to get extremely angry when provoked. Did they really want to fight her in her own home? Were their limbs worth so little to them?

That person proposed an alternate plan. Some of the mob kept shouting so nessy wouldn't realized anything had changed, while others prepared the trap while directed by silent hand signals. Finally, when it was ready, the crowd fell silent to let that person speak.

The person who came up with the plan stepped back about 30 feed from the door, and then yelled "Coward like you couldn't even kill that droid face-to-face!"

Wookies have a deeply-ingrained sense of honor and value loyalty and courage above all else. Nessy responded to the insult as expected, barreling out of the door with a roar of rage. Unfortunately for her, doing so broke the rope that had been strung across her door, dropping a net on her. The villagers blasted her from a distance while she struggled with the net.

You have lynched awesomenessity, Chewbacca, the Rebel blocker.

Night deadline 7pmET.
Roster
Tatooine

1. @SnowshoeDog143
3. @Gwenevre
4. @guisantes
6. @Caia
21. @mmmdreamerz
20. @Karabiner13

Hoth
7. @Jilary
9. @kcoughli
10. @PippyPony
11. @LetItSnow
12. @dyachei
13. @SkiOtter

Cloud City
14. @Filly Bay
15. @hazelmoo
16. @cdoconn

Endor Moon
23. @allyphoe
24. @SARdoghandler
25. @vetmedhead

Death Star mk 1
26. @nyanko
28. @PrincessButterCup
29. @LadyOtheFarm
30. @Cyndia

Dead
22. Ceke2002 - Owen Lars, villager, no powers
19. raf2769 - Tusken Raider, villager, 1x assassin
18. BeautifulBritishColumbia - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Rebel, unseerable w/1 kill avoidance
17. WildZoo - Cornelius Evazan, villager, redirector
8. Teepster87 - Leia, Rebel, allowed wolves to kill and convert
27. genny - Luke, Rebel, seer
2. Coopah - IG-88, villager, reverse tracker
5. awesomenessity - Chewbacca, Rebel, blocker
 
Some of the villagers noted that @Coopah's remains were unusually destroyed. Others killed with blaster fire had their bodies mostly intact, so why was Coopah blasted into pieces? Forensic analysis revealed that only a Wookie Bowcaster had the right balance of power and stealth to destroy Coopah without her noticing (and thus reacting to) her aggressor. Further analysis revealed Wookie hair at the scene of the crime.

The hair made an (albeit faint) trail back to nessy's house. Faced with this evidence, the village was quick to blame nessy for Coopah's death. Nessy, however, showed no signs of emerging from her home, or even that she'd noticed the mob surrounding it.

After shouting at nessy's house for a few hours and getting no reply, the mob prepared to break down her door and fight her in her home. Fortunately, before they could do so, one member reminded them that Wookies were known to get extremely angry when provoked. Did they really want to fight her in her own home? Were their limbs worth so little to them?

That person proposed an alternate plan. Some of the mob kept shouting so nessy wouldn't realized anything had changed, while others prepared the trap while directed by silent hand signals. Finally, when it was ready, the crowd fell silent to let that person speak.

The person who came up with the plan stepped back about 30 feed from the door, and then yelled "Coward like you couldn't even kill that droid face-to-face!"

Wookies have a deeply-ingrained sense of honor and value loyalty and courage above all else. Nessy responded to the insult as expected, barreling out of the door with a roar of rage. Unfortunately for her, doing so broke the rope that had been strung across her door, dropping a net on her. The villagers blasted her from a distance while she struggled with the net.

You have lynched awesomenessity, Chewbacca, the Rebel blocker.

Night deadline 7pmET.
Roster
Tatooine

1. @SnowshoeDog143
3. @Gwenevre
4. @guisantes
6. @Caia
21. @mmmdreamerz
20. @Karabiner13

Hoth
7. @Jilary
9. @kcoughli
10. @PippyPony
11. @LetItSnow
12. @dyachei
13. @SkiOtter

Cloud City
14. @Filly Bay
15. @hazelmoo
16. @cdoconn

Endor Moon
23. @allyphoe
24. @SARdoghandler
25. @vetmedhead

Death Star mk 1
26. @nyanko
28. @PrincessButterCup
29. @LadyOtheFarm
30. @Cyndia

Dead
22. Ceke2002 - Owen Lars, villager, no powers
19. raf2769 - Tusken Raider, villager, 1x assassin
18. BeautifulBritishColumbia - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Rebel, unseerable w/1 kill avoidance
17. WildZoo - Cornelius Evazan, villager, redirector
8. Teepster87 - Leia, Rebel, allowed wolves to kill and convert
27. genny - Luke, Rebel, seer
2. Coopah - IG-88, villager, reverse tracker
5. awesomenessity - Chewbacca, Rebel, blocker
WOOOOO! FOUR FOR FOUR! GO VILLAGERS!!!!