Star WWars III Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WOOOOO! FOUR FOR FOUR! GO VILLAGERS!!!!
tumblr_nngpfq74CL1qjzvcco1_500.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I went back to Sunday's lynch (what ended up being the me vs BBC tie) and these people voted to lynch me: pippy, WZ, vmh, Jilary, teep, genny, BBC, PBC, nessy
So that leaves us with Pippy, VMH, Jilary, and PBC.
 
So I went back to Sunday's lynch (what ended up being the me vs BBC tie) and these people voted to lynch me: pippy, WZ, vmh, Jilary, teep, genny, BBC, PBC, nessy
So that leaves us with Pippy, VMH, Jilary, and PBC.
Remember how we talked about not discussing lynch candidates until tomorrow so we don't give Jabba any more obvious bounties than necessary?

Also I personally think all of the above people listed are village.
 
So I went back to Sunday's lynch (what ended up being the me vs BBC tie) and these people voted to lynch me: pippy, WZ, vmh, Jilary, teep, genny, BBC, PBC, nessy
So that leaves us with Pippy, VMH, Jilary, and PBC.

To echo vmh. I think all of those guys have been cleared (vouched for).
 
I honestly don't remember that, but I understand. Sorry.
No problem dude. 👍 I think we last talked about it on thread early this morning.

Also, for anyone who also forgot: in addition to my previous post about not posting lynch candidates on thread until tomorrow, earlier today we also mentioned that if you have strong feels and are concerned about being killed overnight feel free to share thoughts with PM partners who can post for you if you die. This is with the obvious caveat that you should be wary of any and/or all PM partners.
 
Last night, everyone was awakened by a giant explosion! It seems that Acme Galactic's factory was caught in the crossfire between an Imperial and Rebel battle. All that ale stored there certainly didn't make the explosion any smaller. The dying shrieks of the mouse droids were particularly pitiful to hear.

Items have been pulled from the game.

It seems that not all of the Rebels were engaged in that battle. One used it as a distraction to find a villager out alone at night. Caia had just finished her night's work at Jabba's palace, and was heading home to rest before having to go back and dance again the next night. She never saw who blasted her.

Dead is Caia, Oola, vanillager.

Lastly, Jabba's voice again came over the radio saying "I'm as surprised as you! Never got any message or hint about being bugged or anything."

Night deadline 7pmET. 21 players remain
Roster
Tatooine

1. @SnowshoeDog143
3. @Gwenevre
4. @guisantes
21. @mmmdreamerz
20. @Karabiner13
9. @kcoughli

Hoth
7. @Jilary
10. @PippyPony
11. @LetItSnow
12. @dyachei
13. @SkiOtter

Cloud City
14. @Filly Bay
15. @hazelmoo
16. @cdoconn

Endor Moon
23. @allyphoe
24. @SARdoghandler
25. @vetmedhead

Death Star mk 1
26. @nyanko
28. @PrincessButterCup
29. @LadyOtheFarm
30. @Cyndia

Dead
22. Ceke2002 - Owen Lars, villager, no powers
19. raf2769 - Tusken Raider, villager, 1x assassin
18. BeautifulBritishColumbia - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Rebel, unseerable w/1 kill avoidance
17. WildZoo - Cornelius Evazan, villager, redirector
8. Teepster87 - Leia, Rebel, allowed wolves to kill and convert
27. genny - Luke, Rebel, seer
2. Coopah - IG-88, villager, reverse tracker
5. awesomenessity - Chewbacca, Rebel, blocker
6. Caia - Oola, villager, no powers
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NOTICE​
JABBA the HUTT has posted a bounty on​
@SARdoghandler ​
for today only. If she is lynched, one lucky person responsible for her lynch will be rewarded handsomely by Jabba!​
 
So, I'm thinking the remaining wolf must be nooby because killing caia made no sense and the wolf play has been a little questionable (besides BBCs defense)... therefor, I bet LIS was their convert :/
 
PM's and knowing her ability and role claim makes me inclined to believe she's town

Was this the main thing going for PBC or was there anything else? I do trust VMH to be an original at least from earlier game play, so I'm inclined to believe your opinion on this, it's just PBC or pippy were probably the highest on my suspicion list from cdo lynch votes. But it would probably be too much to hope that literally every single wolf jumped on to switch that vote...

I agree that the Caia kill doesn't make sense, and I don't think LIS would have been up for that either.
 
Was this the main thing going for PBC or was there anything else? I do trust VMH to be an original at least from earlier game play, so I'm inclined to believe your opinion on this, it's just PBC or pippy were probably the highest on my suspicion list from cdo lynch votes. But it would probably be too much to hope that literally every single wolf jumped on to switch that vote...

I agree that the Caia kill doesn't make sense, and I don't think LIS would have been up for that either.
I agree that Pippy's been acting pretty odd this game. I know that nessy hid her wolfiness under the pretense of being a noob.. especially with posts like this.
Well, she has mentioned it a few times, so you may be on to something...but on the flipside, I also think it's a liiiittle fishy to be drumming up suspicion aimed at our illustrious Emperor

Yes, I also got wolfy vibes from coop. Storing that one away for tomorrow. Since I'm a loyal villager, I'll side with Emperor Jilary today.

Lynch cdoconn
She was the first to vote for me. I still don't know if I believe that "loyal villager" excuse. It sounds too much like an "us villagers" coverup in my opinion
 
I don't think snowy is a good lynch.

Lynch 3m because I just can't shake the sketchy feels and I need to get a vote in. will be back after lab
 
I am a bad lynch, but I honestly don't have time to defend myself right now...at the vet school with my sick kitty🙁 (and I'm supposed to go to another vet school interview tomorrow but who even knows if that is going to happen now. Ugh. Stress.).

(Yeah I know WW over real life...but whatever).

I do know that there are things in the write-ups recently that are completely untrue...which I assume is wolf doing.
 
Gimme a break, gang. I didn't instigate the last wolf lynch, but I did send PMs the night before indicating suspicion and encouraging tracking of Nessie, which led to Nessie being tracked. I recognize Nessie was already leading the lynch by the time I released the info, but she wasn't when I suggested tracking.

So if you are arguing I'm converted, you're arguing I hard-bussed Nessie mid-game with the wolves getting crushed. Ok. Facepalm.

Anyway, anyone who knows me knows I don't hard-vouch anyone, but as much as I will I'm vouching Pony. And Dyachei, but nobody has seriously suspected her (whereas Pony comes up on a few lists).

I don't think I even realized guisantes was playing.

lynch cdo because I keep vouching Pony and cdo keeps pushing. It's bugging me.

But I could get on Snow or SAR, too. Both are good lynches.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was this the main thing going for PBC or was there anything else? I do trust VMH to be an original at least from earlier game play, so I'm inclined to believe your opinion on this, it's just PBC or pippy were probably the highest on my suspicion list from cdo lynch votes. But it would probably be too much to hope that literally every single wolf jumped on to switch that vote...

I agree that the Caia kill doesn't make sense, and I don't think LIS would have been up for that either.
Genny was also trying to convince me that PBC was a wolf who was going to kill her very early in the game. There is some additional behind the scenes stuff beyond what I already discussed as well that makes me inclined to believe her village status.
 
Somebody protected me with an item last night.

I need to comb through the thread before I decide on any official suspicions but I'm not opposed to most of the lynches currently on the board.
 
The stuff about Jabba. When I talked to Caia she seemed to think it was possible that the wolves were adding that.
You're saying that the wolves have the ability to post messages in the write-up that appear to be from [maybe anyone, maybe just Jabba]? So the Jabba messages are misleading not because Jabba is chaos, but because they aren't from Jabba at all?

So what's your theory on Jabba, and on the wolves' motivation / plan being furthered by the messages?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're saying that the wolves have the ability to post messages in the write-up that appear to be from [maybe anyone, maybe just Jabba]? So the Jabba messages are misleading not because Jabba is chaos, but because they aren't from Jabba at all?

So what's your theory on Jabba, and on the wolves' motivation / plan being furthered by the messages?

Caia said that was the most likely scenario with the information I gave her. I haven't played enough games to honestly know if that is a reality. But yes, not chaos and definitely not from Jabba.

Jabba has been decently accurate with choosing bounties and the reward benefits villagers.